FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan fiction wrestling promotions. Write and book your own wrestling shows.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Glory 03 - Asbury Park Convention Hall (Taped before the Womens Semis)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Supes
Admin
Supes

Glory 03 - Asbury Park Convention Hall (Taped before the Womens Semis) Empty
PostSubject: Glory 03 - Asbury Park Convention Hall (Taped before the Womens Semis)   Glory 03 - Asbury Park Convention Hall (Taped before the Womens Semis) EmptyTue Jul 07, 2020 4:20 pm

Glory 03 - Asbury Park Convention Hall (Taped before the Womens Semis) Glory

From the Asbury Park Convention Hall in Asbury Park, NJ.

Glory 03 - Asbury Park Convention Hall (Taped before the Womens Semis) Ashbury-park-beach

{Show opens with Dana White talking to Adam Cole.}

White: You were my first signing. So what you're leaving me?!

Cole: C'Mon Dana, XWA has me under contract.

White: But you're in my Title Tournament AND you're representing me in the IWA Heavyweight Championship Tournament!

Cole: I know... I explained this to Snoop. He's really not a bad guy. He is allowing me to work both places... for now...

White: For now... As in you win the World Heavyweight Championship and he gets to claim you as Champion for XWA...

Cole: I called my Lawyers, Yeah that's plural. They are looking for an injunction. But I got to be honest GLORY looks great so far. I like it here. But I AM XWA. I built that place.

White: And what about your Undisputed Era? Those boys are GLORY. So tell me "Magnum"... Are you going to let them down to chase after the past? Or are you ready to achieve a new Glory?

◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘

Styles: Hello everyone and welcome to GLORY. I'm Joey Styles and we are here in Asbury Park, NJ. There is so much happening here in the IWA as we continue to grow with the addition of APW. We just get better and better as we head towards Parade of Champions on August 1st. Where we will crown 3 IWA World Champions. Welcome my broadcast partner, the Coach, Jonathan Coachman.

Coach: Not only the Parade of Champions show. But my sources over at ESPN, you know I'm a big deal there, right? Anyway they told me the IWA has decided to make August a month of Parades as each company will put on a special Parade Show of their own. That includes us.

Styles: All that is true and I was told we will be crowning two Champions of our own on that show. One of them, the Heavyweight Champion which tournament is still going on with our final 2 first round matches to day. Also we will see Beth Phoenix taking on Zoe Lucas and in our Main Event, Bobby Fish & Kyle O'Reilly of the Undisputed Era will take on the team of Edge & Johnny Gargano. Now lets get to some tournament action!

Konnan vs Killer Kross - GLORY Heavyweight Championship Tournament

(Scarlett Bourdeaux leads the sinister Kross to the ring in a lavish display as she sings his theme, "Dead Silent". Konnan has been around the block more than a few times and isn't intimidated by the spectacle. As soon as the bell rings he nails Kross with a Rolling Lariat. Then he hits a Overhead Belly to Belly Suplex. He has him... K-Factor! He covers 1.. 2.. NOOOO!  Konnan looks for the 187 but Kross powers up and rams him into the corner. He lands a few stiff Elbows then unleashes an Exploder Suplex. He stays on him and gives him a Fisherman Suplex. Then a series of Rolling Gutwrench Suplexes. Konnan looks to come back with some roundhouse rights. But Kross stops that with a knee to the lower abdomen. Then he hits the Doomsday Saito that drops Konnan on his head. He locks in the Kross Jacket and Konnan weakly taps out.)

Winner: Killer Kross

Glory 03 - Asbury Park Convention Hall (Taped before the Womens Semis) 15988

Styles: Kross just decimated him.

Coach: Konnan is no slouch and Killer Kross made him look like yesterday's garbage. Or worse... you.

Styles: Jerk... Devin is in the ring.

Devin: Killer Kross... That was... impressive...

Kross: Do you hear that? Tick... Tock... Tick... Tock.... That is time ticking down. You see the World wants explanations... reasons why bad things happen. They want to understand the evil in men's hearts. What makes someone... a Killer... There are TV Shows about it. Netflix Shows all wanting the answer..... But the problem is.... they don't ask the right question. Don't ask why... Ask how can you survive... This is GLORY.... This is the IWA. THe call it a New Beginning.... But I am the true New Beginning.... That clock continues to wind down to August. Where everyone will.....

Scarlett: Fall.... and Pray....

Kross: Tick Tock....

Devin: Th-Th-Thank you...

{In the back we see Giulia walking up to Zoe Lucas.}

Lucas: That was quick. You sure you took her out? I hadn't heard anything.

Giulia: No. I'm not going to do it. Because if I did everything you said about me would be true. Maybe I'm not ready for the big time. Maybe I'll never be. But the only pathetic loser here is you. But don't worry when you're kicked out of here. I will give the place I'm waiting tables at a good reference for you. Now I got to have a word with Beth and Dana White. Ta-Ta...

{Giulia turns to walk away and is blindsided by an enraged Lucas. She slams her head into a metal storage cabinet.Then starts slamming the cabinet door into Giulia's head. Finally people come over to break it up. Zoe gives her on last kick to the head before being pulled off. Giulia is in need of some medical attention.}

Styles: Time for our last 1st Round Match.

Coach: We still don't know who Dana entered so it could be anyone.

Styles: Well someone who does know is our ring announcer Yanet Garcia. Take it away....

Glory 03 - Asbury Park Convention Hall (Taped before the Womens Semis) 3jillk7ltpr31

Robert Roode vs JImmy "Superfly" Snuka - GLORY Heavyweight Championship Tournament

(Roode cuts a pre-match promo where he tells the audience that he was made for this place because he is Glorious. And there can be no better fitting Champion than himself. He is going to walk through everyone in this tournament and stand alone as the "Glorious Heavyweight Champion". AS soon as hes done he turns to get a series of knife hand smashes. Snuka sends him into the ropes, leap frogs twice then nails a Double Chop. Jumping headbutt follows Roode is on queer street as he is given a Gutwrench into a Backbreaker. Jimmy goes up... Death Leap connects!!! 1.. 2.. 3!)

Winner: Jimmy "Superfly" Snuka

Glory 03 - Asbury Park Convention Hall (Taped before the Womens Semis) 0c04f48cc13efb65dcf8ce7db48b9e34

{We switch backstage to Devin Taylor.}

Glory 03 - Asbury Park Convention Hall (Taped before the Womens Semis) 011

Devin: I am here with a new signing to Glory, Jay Lethal. Welcome Jay.

Lethal: Thank you Devin, Its a pleasure to be here in Glory.

Devin: Jay you were not entered in the Heavyweight Championship Tournament. But you will make your Glory TV debut next Show. Do you know your opponent yet?

Lethal: No... I don't but it wont matter... Jay Lethal is here to show all the fans that he is the star they've been searching for. I'm not in the Heavyweight Tournament but Dana White told ne there would be other titles that I will be up for in the coming weeks. So whoever it is next week will be my warm-up towards that goal.

{In walks Roderick Strong.}

Strong: Warm up? Hehehe.... Listen there.... Jay.... Your opponent next show.... is me... And I'm not a Warm-Up. I'm a Backbreaker... in fact... I'm the Messiah of the Backbreaker. So I wouldn't worry about any future title opportunities here in Glory. Because after I'm done with you you wont be in any condition to fight for a while.

Lethal: All I see is a little man with a big mouth. I can't wait until next show.... to shut it...

{Jay walks away}

Devin: Well that was intense...

Rose: No... Devin... Intense is going to be the ass-kicking I give Lethal. Because that's what I do... and THAT"S.... Undisputed...

Styles: We move now to some Women's action.

Coach: That REALLY didn't sound right... perv...

La Hiedra vs Rhea Ripley

(Big size difference here but the masked dynamo doesn't care. She his a flurry of leg kicks followed by a spinning back kick to the mid-section. Then a European Uppercut then a Hurracanrana. Fans enjoyed that Hiedra continues to go full speed ahead goes for a high cross body but is caught into a falling Front Powerslam. Now Rhea takes over with high impact offense. She nails a clothesline to the back of the head and covers for two. Hiedra stuns Ripley with a Backfist then tries  for a Sunset Flip but she can't get her over and is instead hit with a Choke Bomb. Then Rhea hits the Riptide for the win.

Winner: Rhea Ripley

Glory 03 - Asbury Park Convention Hall (Taped before the Womens Semis) Rhea-ripley-header

Styles: La Hiedra made a nice showing but Rhea is at the top of her game.

Coach: You're damn right she is. You saw her in the first Round of the Womens Tournament. She was impressive.

Devin is in the ring...

Devin: Rhea you advanced to the 2nd round of the World Women's Championship Tournament. 1 more win gets you to Parade of Champions and the Championship Triple Threat. Just now you again look great beating a very game but young Luchadora.

Ripley: That little bugger was tough fa sure... But right now I am on a different level. I am focused and that focus is on getting to Parade of Champions.

Devin: You're next match is with Britt Baker.

Ripley: Britt Baker... a dentist, right? Well that figures because every time I see her she's running her mouth. Look here Doc.... I'm no smiling Barbie Doll, I'm no Luchadora, I for sure as hell aint no Diva. What I am is one word.... Brutality....

Devin: Thank you & Good luck.

{We return to Path to GLORY with Cathy Kelley.}

Glory 03 - Asbury Park Convention Hall (Taped before the Womens Semis) 1445a-15825931031276-500

Kelley: Welcome to Path to GLORY. Where we get to know some of the faces of GLORY. Tonight my guest is someone very popular in the industry, Ricochet.

Ricochet: What's up Cathy? What's up Glory?! And a big What's up to IWA!!

Kelley: Okay. You have a ton of energy for this...

Ricochet. I sure do Cathy. Look I have my stories from the UWF like anyone else. But overall I did well there. But You always felt no matter how well you were doing they wanted to reign you in. I don't get that feeling here. WE have all been assured at Jack Tunney's press Conference and the conference call he had with all of us. That here in IWA those who soar will be rewarded. No jealousy. If you deserve the chance to shine you will.

Kelley: But you still have to get it done in the squared circle.

Ricochet: Oh of course! That's the whole point. We don't want Champions or stars made in the board room. All we ask is a faier chance. But in the end its what we do with that chance that will define us.

Kelley: You have been very vocal in social media pertaining to the #BlackLivesMatter movement. Care to speak a little about that?

Ricochet: C'mon, you know I would. Let me break it down for those out there who get it twisted. First off the movement isn't about looting or rioting. That was a by product of the frustrations be it from the Pandemic or Social injustice. I don't condone violence unless its in the ring. But to those who counter with All Lives Matter. Of course they do. Your life matters, Cathy, Whether you're Latino, White, Asian or anyone. We do all matter. The reason for BLM is because of the lack of justice when one of ours is gunned down or in the case of George Floyd choked out by those that we expect to protect and serve. Now was George Floyd an angel? Absolutely not. But that didn't mean he should die in the street like a dog. All we ask is for people to care if a Black Man is killed as much as they would if it was another race. We don't want our people murdered and it's just the cost of doing business. This isn't Anti-Police. Not at all. This is against the protection of bad police who play god without the fear of retaliation. That's What Black Lives Matter means to me.

Kelley: Very eloquently put. But before we go we are hearing of a 1 night Tournament to crown a Lightweight Champion.

Ricochet: It's not a rumor. I know this because I am already going to be entered. Don't know who else is in it. But I'm prepared to win it. This is such an exciting time and I want to be the one that leads the way to a new era of Wrestling. It's gonna be lit!

Kelley: Your enthusiasm has me convinced. Thank you for this Ricochet.

Ricochet: Fo Sure!

Zoe Lucas vs Beth Phoenix

(Zoe is annoyed to even have to be in this match as she was hoping Giulia would have taken the money. Still she's ready to go. She attacks Beth before the bell. Choking her on the bottom rope. Hair slamming her to the mat. She drops a knee into the small of Beth's back. But Beth rallies back hitting an Overhead Belly To Belly Suplex. Beth has Zoe in a Boston Crab but she makes the ropes. Lucas is in the corner as Phoenix charges but Zoe moves then hits Beth with a Reverse DDT for a two count. She sets up for End of Story (Split Leg Drop) when Giulia runs towards the ring. She jumps on the apron as the ref tries to hold her back. Northern Lights Lariat to the back of Zoe's head by Beth. Then she gets her up... Glam Slam. 1.. 2.. 3!

Winner: Beth Phoenix

Glory 03 - Asbury Park Convention Hall (Taped before the Womens Semis) MV5BMGNiMDg1Y2YtZjEwNy00NDE4LTlkYzYtNmE3MzcwYmQ0ZmRiXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNDUzOTQ5MjY@._V1_UY1200_CR90,0,630,1200_AL_

{Giulia is still being held back as she wants to get hands on Lucas.}

Styles: Zoe Lucas making friends and it cost her here tonight.

Coach: That's ridiculous. How can she not get a DQ win. Giulia interfered!

Styles: But she never touched her.

Coach: You don't have to touch someone to assault them. You assault me every show with your breath!

Styles: What??? Fans's we will be back with our tag team Main Event. Stay with us. {Joey puts his hand over his mouth to try to smell his own breath.}

MAIN EVENT: Edge & Johnny Gargano vs Kyle O'Reilly & Bobby Fish

Edge has an issue with the Undisputed Era for costing him his match with Adam Cole. He enlisted the aid of Johnny Wrestling to get some revenge. This is a old school tag match. Back and forth early on with the team of Edge & Gargano getting the better of their opponents. Edge hits Edgeocution on Fish for a near fall. Then UE get the upper hand as they begin to double tam Johnny in their corner. They hit a Legsweep (O'Reilly) / Flying Fish Hook (Fish) combination. They cover as Fish tries to keep Edge away but he powers Bobby onto the cover breaking it up.

The match wages on. Johnny gets Kyle in the Garga-No-Escape but Bobby breaks that up. Things break down and Fish & O'Reilly look to hit Chasing the Dragon on Gargano but Edge spears Kyle. He has him covered as Johnny tackles Fish. 1.. 2.. Foot on the rope! Edge tells Johnny to finish Bobby Fish off as he tosses Kyle through the ropes and goes out after him. Johnny again applies the Garga-No-Escape. The ref is asking Bobby if he wants to quit. What he doesn't see is Roderick Strong run out and attack Edge out on the floor. He gives him a Double Underhook Backbreaker. He then has Kyle return to the ring where he saves his partner by hitting a PK right to the head of Gargano. They get him up... Chasing the Dragon! 1.. 2.. 3!

Winner: Kyle O'Reilly & Bobby Fish

Glory 03 - Asbury Park Convention Hall (Taped before the Womens Semis) 161111_redragon

Styles: Damn it. Again the Undisputed Era cheats to a victory!

Coach: What cheating? They hit their move and pinned Gargano in the center of the ring!

Styles: Yeah... after Roderick Strong attacked Edge out on the floor. You need 3 referees when these guys are in the ring. Disgraceful.

Coach: Oh stop your whining. These could be the next World Tag Team Champions.

Styles: Lord help us if that comes true. That is all for this week. Join us next time from Hard Rock Live in Atlantic City, NJ as we will have the entire Quarter Finals of the Heavyweight Championship Tournament. Plus we will give details about the one night Lightweight Title Tournament and talk about the Women's Championship that will be crowned at the Glory Parade in August.  Until then I'm Joey Styles...

Coach: And I'm Jonathan Coachman.

Styles: We will see you next time on GLORY! Good Night!

ChairShot likes this post

Back to top Go down
https://uwf-fantasywrestling.forumotion.com
Wes-ticular Fortitude
Admin
Wes-ticular Fortitude

PostSubject: Re: Glory 03 - Asbury Park Convention Hall (Taped before the Womens Semis)   Glory 03 - Asbury Park Convention Hall (Taped before the Womens Semis) EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 11:03 am

Out of all the guys you have I am looking forward to seeing what you do with Kross the most .... My #1 regret over here is not getting him when I had the chance but I didn't grab him because I had him on the other board

Thats a heck of a promo ... Im a mark for this dude IRL

I thought you traded Ricochet to chair?

Man I love Rhea Ripley too .... I have a feeling she is the next world champion

UE is gonna run this place .... Glad that you have them all together

Great show .... I was really digging the team concept you originally had but I am enjoying this version of Glory as well
Back to top Go down
ChairShot

ChairShot

PostSubject: Re: Glory 03 - Asbury Park Convention Hall (Taped before the Womens Semis)   Glory 03 - Asbury Park Convention Hall (Taped before the Womens Semis) EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 2:31 pm

Hmmmm...... wonder what Coles real intentions are

I'm no Konnan fan......glad to see Kross be so dominant. I can see him doing big things here

Snuka has been on the verge of big things for months now.....can we finally see him emerge

Rhea is a force. But I'm interested to see how she stands out with the roster of gals you have

Sorry to say this.....I'm a big Ricochet fan.....as well as your writing. But that being said, I'm so sick of hearing about these matters in real life, that hated to see it brought into fantasy world

Edge is gonna need a better partner than Gargano to get his redemption. I would personally mark out for Rated RKO vs Fish & O'Reilley

Good show!
Back to top Go down
Johnny Rose

PostSubject: Re: Glory 03 - Asbury Park Convention Hall (Taped before the Womens Semis)   Glory 03 - Asbury Park Convention Hall (Taped before the Womens Semis) EmptyThu Jul 09, 2020 11:05 am

You got me kind of wondering if we may see an XWA vs Glory type feud over the whole Cole situation. One can only hope . Lol

Oh shit !!! That Killer Kross promo !!!!

I think the Zoe vs Giulia feud is my favorite thing in Glory !!! It’s so much fun !

Would love to see Snuka as the champ here !

Ok , I understand why you wrote the Ricochet promo . And while yes it’s very real , I didn’t care for the segment . I mean I’m with you in it , brother , but I come here to escape the real world . Please don’t be angry with me .

And damn I agree with Joey !!! What’s wrong Red Dragon can’t win in their own !!! Cheating bastards !!! Lol
Back to top Go down
Supes
Admin
Supes

PostSubject: Re: Glory 03 - Asbury Park Convention Hall (Taped before the Womens Semis)   Glory 03 - Asbury Park Convention Hall (Taped before the Womens Semis) EmptyThu Jul 09, 2020 11:11 am

Not angry. I get where you guys are coming from, but you guys know I tend to touch on real World issues on my show. This will not be a common thing but something I felt needed to be addressed just one time.

Thanks for the feedback.
Back to top Go down
https://uwf-fantasywrestling.forumotion.com
Brunogod

PostSubject: Re: Glory 03 - Asbury Park Convention Hall (Taped before the Womens Semis)   Glory 03 - Asbury Park Convention Hall (Taped before the Womens Semis) EmptyMon Jul 13, 2020 3:19 pm

like the cole/white interaction

i dig the styles/coach combo too
they play off each other well

Kross is a fukin beast and cut a damn good promo here!

Damn! SNUKA made a fukin statement here!

Lethal definitely has a tough one next show! STRONG ain;t no joke!

LOVE RHEA!!

Kick ass Ricochet promo!

great main event

name of the game is to win and the UE understand that no matter how they do it,that's all that matters!

GREAT SHOW

Rosters are up to date!

Supes likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Glory 03 - Asbury Park Convention Hall (Taped before the Womens Semis)   Glory 03 - Asbury Park Convention Hall (Taped before the Womens Semis) Empty

Back to top Go down

Glory 03 - Asbury Park Convention Hall (Taped before the Womens Semis)
Page 1 of 1