FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan fiction wrestling promotions. Write and book your own wrestling shows.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

XWA: WrestleMania Special

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Supes
Admin
Supes

XWA: WrestleMania Special Empty
PostSubject: XWA: WrestleMania Special   XWA: WrestleMania Special EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 4:40 pm

XWA: WrestleMania Special Wrestl10

FROM THE SHOW PLACE ARENA, UPPER MARLBORO, MD

1. Anthony Bowens vs Robbie Eagles - NextGen Championship

The new Champ, Bowens has a defense already and what a surprise, it's a member of Bullet Club. Eagles is very cunning and sneaky in the ring. He uses this to counter the physical superiority of Bowens. Robbie goes for the Turbo Backpack but powers free and hits a Release German Suplex that drops Eagles on his head. Then he follows with the Complete End and gets the pinfall.

Winner: Anthony Bowens

2. The Owens Twins vs The British Bombshells (Heidi Katrna & Holly Rocamora)

Both these teams have been training at the NextGen Center. But The Owens Twins have been seeing a bit more time on the main shows. Katrina hits a Fallaway Slam on Leah. Holly comes in and applies a Boston Crab. Leah is able to get out the hold. Kasey is in and hits a Split-legged Dropkick on both Brits. They put Holly away with Seeing Double.

Winners: The Owens Twins

(The Owens take their bows when in run Kanagawa Krush! They have their Kendo Sticks and are wailing away on the Owens Twins. Then they begin choking them with the sticks in a modified version of the Camel Clutch. The referee is trying to stop it but the whack him with the stick in the leg and he runs out the ring.Then they hit Leah with 3 Count. The crowd is booing but KK are all smiles.)

3. Nick Jackson vs The Fallen Angel

Matt had to miss this show for personal reasons which is how this match came about. Nick is fine with getting a chance to kick the Ascension's leader's ass. He fights this with reckless abandon. Hitting high risk moves inside & outside the ring. Father Daniels does mount a comeback and has Nick in the Koji Clutch. But he is able to get his foot to the ropes. Fight goes on and later Nick catches The Fallen Angel with a Superkick and then a Meteora into a pin. The ref counts to 3 but misses Daniels had his foot on the ropes. He calls for a replay and the match is restarted. Nick takes it right to TFA. Hits a Piledriver then goes up top for a 450 but Daniels gets his knees up. He then hits The Last Rites and then locks in the Koji Clutch for a 2nd time and Nick taps.

Winner: The Fallen Angel

4. HIKULEO vs AJ Styles

AJ has just about beaten everyone in Bullet Club as he said he would. This would look to be an easy one as HIKULEO is still a NextGen guy. How wrong that would be. The huge Tongan came out on fire. Blasting AJ with heavy blows. AJ comes back with sequence of strikes. He finishes it with a step-up Enzuguiri. Starmaker (High-angle belly-to-back Suplex) by AJ and he goes to the apron. Phenomenal Forearm! 1.. 2.. No! He tries to hit Styles Clash but he's too big and HIKULEO hits a Winding Samoan Drop. Double Underhook Suplex! 1.. 2.. kick out by AJ.

They continue to trade moves and strikes. and we get a few near falls for Styles. HIKULEO hits a Powerslam for a 2 count. AJ is then nails HIKULEO with the Pele Kick.... But the Tongan no sells it! He grabs AJ... T-Bomb!! He covers as the crowd gasps.... 1.. 2.. NOOOOOO!!!! Styles barely kicks out! He goes for it again but AJ hits a double palm strike to the ears. He hits the ropes... Phenomenon! He goes right back to the apron... Superman (Springboard 450° Splash)!!! 1.. 2.. 3!

Winner: AJ Styles

(After the match the crowd gives a standing ovation. AJ helps HIKULEO up and offers his hand in respect. The crowd is cheering. HIKULEO nods his head... Then delivers another T-Bomb! Styles is laid out as HIKULEO leaves the ring amid a chhorus of boos)

5. Kenny Omega vs Sami Zayn w/Paul Heyman

We hadn't seen Heyman in a while but he's here tonight and it seems to be a big plus for the slumping Zayn as he is having his way with Kenny early. He nails a Double knee Gutbuster for a two count. Omega catches him with a V-Trigger which changes momentum. He has Sami in the corner and hits the Tony Jaa. He looks for Croyt's Wrath but Zayn fires down elbows and gets out of it. He locks on a Sleeper but Omega is able to eventually break it. Zayn goes for the Helluva Kick but is met with another V-Trigger and then Omega hits a Reverse Frankensteiner before putting him away with the One-Winged Angel.

Winner: Kenny Omega

(After the match The Fallen Angel runs in and gives Omega the Last Rites.)

6. Asuka vs Jinny Couture - Femme Fatale Championship

Jenny comes out as she walks a red carpet to the ring. She's working it fiercely. She gets in the ring and does her Model twirl, The fans are not impressed. Out comes the Champ to a big ovation. Saxton points out on commentary that this is only for the XWA Femme Fatale Championship. Jimmy has never wrestled in RSW and was not granted a title match by Antonio Inoki.

Its pretty back and forth. Jinny at one point has Asuka in the corner as she drives her heel into the throat of the Champ. Asuka later is working an armbar. Jinny catches Aruka with a Spinning Roundhouse hick. She covers for two. Asuka nails a Faceplant and gains a near fall from it. Later Jinny has Asuka in the Horse Bridle but the champ doesn't quit. Jinny nails a Single Leg Dropkick. Then as Asuka rises, she goes for Touch of Couture. But Asuka evades it and nails Jimmy with a stiff Roundhouse to the head. She applies the Asuka Lock and gets the submission win.

Winner & Still Champion: Asuka

7. The Usos vs The Ascension - XWA Tag Team Championship

Father Daniels accompanies the challengers to the ring. When the Ascension lost the titles they had no idea the Usos were even in XWA. Now they are prepared. Jimmy & Jey start out quickly and look to keep the larger team off balance. Then Jey is caught by Viktor Facebreaker. Now The Ascension take over. Konnor sends Jey hard into the buckle then he and Viktor hit running Corner Splashes. Backbreaker by Konnor and a cover for two. Viktor hits a Piledriver then goes up the ropes. Flying Senton misses! Jey makes the hot tag. He drops both opponents with Superkicks. He goes for the Alley-Us on Viktor but is hit with a big Boot by Konnor. Father Daniels is calling for The Fall of Man. When he is attacked by Kenny Omega and Nick Jackson. The Ascension are distracted as their leader is in trouble. Konnor runs out to help him. In the ring Jimmy hits a Samoan Drop on Viktor . Jey hits the Top Rope Splash! 1.. 2.. 3!

Winners & Still Champions: The Usos

(Security has to separate the brawling men on the floor as the Usos celebrate another defense.)

8. Will Ospreay w/Priscilla vs Adam Page w/Tesha Price - XWA Cruiserweight Championship

There's a lot of buzz over this match as Adam has found an equalizer for Priscilla in Tesha Price. He match starts out clean, Both men trying to out wrestle the other but it's Page who opens up first with some mounted punches in the corner. The action heats up as Will is able to trap Page's head in the buckle and hit Cheeky Nandos Kick. Page falls to the floor where Ospreay catches him with a Sasuke Special.

Priscilla is clapping but is being chased away from the fighters by a stalking Price. Match continues and Adam gets in a Discus Forearm followed by Turn The Page (Arm-trap Reverse STO). He covers for two. Adam looks for RAM-PAGE but Ospreay counters into the Iron Octopus. Page is fighting it and finally is able to fall into the ropes. Will is trying to pull him away but the referee is stopping him and backs him off. Will is in the ref's face as Priscilla is choking Page on the apron. Tesha gets a hold of her and carries her up the ramp to the back. Will is screaming at the referee but he says there's nothing he can do. Ospreay brushes him aside and is met with Adam's Apple! Page covers 1.. 2.. NO!  He now looks to set up for Rite of Passage but Will does an inverted Flying Headscissors takedown. He then nails The Robinson Special. He goes up for Air Assassin.... Page moves! He grabs Ospreay... RAM-PAGE (Bridging Deadlift Pumphandle Half Nelson Suplex)! 1.. 2..

NOOOO!!! He looks for Cracker Barrell but Will Counters into an Ace Crusher. He waits... OsCutter!!! He doesn't pin him... he waits as he removes his elbow pad... Hidden Blade! 1.. 2.. 3!!!!

Winner & STILL Champion: Will Ospreay

(The crowd is somewhat disappointed but come to their feet on a great match. Both men are down in the ring. We get medical staff checking on Adam Page who may have a concussion. He is being helped to the back as Ospreay grabs a microphone.)

Ospreay: What do you people have to say now? Huh? I've put down every wanker you put in front of me. Sombra, Swann, Tama Tonga, The Young Bucks, I ran Candido out the country. And now your hero Adam Page. I've beaten them all! I am the best in the World and now I need to prove that by beating whoever comes out on top at Wrestlemania because I am... World Class!

(We get a buzz from the crowd because walking to the stage is a man they all recognize....

???:

Aries: Is this thing on? Sorry to interrupt your memorable promo...

Ospreay: What in the bloody hell are you doing here, Aries?

Aries: Well, I will let you and everyone know. I now am part of XWA. (POP)

Aries: And I was in the back watching the show with Dixie and I heard you talking. Talking about you beat everyone. Talking about being World Class. Well kid, guess what? You're looking at a former World Junior Heavyweight Champion. So when you talk about World Class. You're talking about the greatest man that ever lived, Austin Aries.

Ospreay: Ahhh So I get it! You used to be somebody, Used to be.. and now you see the greatness of Will Ospreay and think you can just waltz in here and steal my shine. But these people aren't falling for it, they see right through you.

Aries: These people... think you're a Limey Asshole. (Huge Pop followed by "Asshole" chants.)

Aries: And I know that because I've been called one a few times myself over the years. But the difference with me was I backed it all up in this ring. And to your credit so far you have too. But now you want a step-up in competition. Well get a ladder boy. Because you just came face to face with The Big Time. So I'll leave you for now. But you'll be seeing me again. And by the way when I was in MWA I met some pretty cool people who became friends of mine. One in particularly, really. I can always call them and confide in them. I guess you could say they were my "Priest". See you around kid...

9. Kevin Owens vs Bad Luck Fale - XWA Championship

Fale is the first one out he is pelted with insults and catcalls along with massive booing. He stops to listen to it all, showing no emotion. Then as he starts to head to the ring he is attacked from behind by Kevin Steen. Steen rams him into the railing he grabs a chair and slams it across the back of Fale. The referee can't DQ him because the match hasn't even begun. Steen is now choking him with a fans' jacket. He drags him by the jacket to the ring. The crowd is chanting "F*ck him up!" Steen is setting up for a Pop-up Powerbomb onto the ring apron. but Fale headbutts him then gives him a Flapjack that has Steen hit the apron chin first.

Fale tosses Kevin in the ring and then rolls in after. The referee quickly calls for the bell to start the match. Fale is now going to work on the Champ. He drops an elbow across the chest. Now Fale works a Nerve Pinch into the trapezius muscle. Kevin fights to a knee then hits a few elbows. to free himself. He hits the ropes but is Speared by Fale. Steen is on the mat holding his ribs. Fale pulls of the shirt of Kevin to reveal the bandages around the ribs. He now rips those bandages off. Then Slams Steen in the center of the ring. He hits the ropes for the Seated Splash but Kevin moves. Low angle Superkick by Kevin. He goes up top... Senton Splash connects! But Kevin is feeling as much pain as Fale on that. He lays on him 1.. 2.. No!

Now they are trading closed fists. But Steen is throwing them a little harder than the tired Tongan Giant. He has Fale rocked and grits his teeth and gives him the Steenbreaker (Pumphandle Neckbreaker)! Steen is holding his ribs as goes up top... Frog Splash! But Fale gets his knees up. A hush comes over the crowd as Fale hits the ropes...Seated Splash!!! He covers 1.. 2.. NOOOO!!! Kevin somehow kicked out! Kevin rolls under the ropes in pain. Fale follows, he picks up the chair used on him earlier and swings but Kevin ducks and Fale hits the ring post. The chair drops into the ring Steen rams Fale shoulder first into the post. He rolls back in as Kevin follows. Fale is trying pick up the chair but Kevin gives him a DDT. Then he grabs the chair... and slams it over the head of Fale!!! The referee calls for the bell.

Winner By DQ: Bad Luck Fale

Still Champion: Kevin Steen

(Steen is arguing that Fale used the chair first but the referee is saying he tried to use it but missed. Steen actually was successful thus the disqualification. We can see that Fale has been busted open from the Chair shot as HIKULEO and Robbie Eagles have come to ringside to help him to the back.)  

MAIN EVENT: Kazuchika Okada vs "Magnum" Adam Cole - X1 CLIMAX FINALS

Introductions are made as there is electricity in the air. These two have been in wars before here is the latest chapter. With the X1 Trophy as well as being in the Main Event at XTREME WARFARE. The bell sounds and meet center ring. Okada extends his hand and Cole shakes it. Then Okada pulls him into a clothesline. Now Okada hits the ropes. Shotgun Dropkick to the side of Adam's head. Okada sends him to the buckle then follows in with a Back Splash. Cole Stumbles out into a DDT. Okada poses then goes to grab Cole by the wrist but he yanks him forward and out the ring. Adam goes to the apron and hits a running Back Splash Plancha on the upright Okada.

Both men eventually return to the ring. Cole delivers a Shoulder Breaker to Okada. Then applies a Short-Arm Scissors.  Okada rolls around a bit but doesn't tap eventually Cole releases the hold and locks in a Fujiwara Armbar. Okada has to scramble to the ropes. Adam continues to focus his attack on the wing of Okada. But Kazuchika fights back hitting an Over the Knee Reverse Neckbreaker. Then he goes up and connects on the Flying Elbow. He poses to the crowd then readies for the Rainmaker but the injured arm plays a factor as Cole breaks free on the wristlock and nails a Corona Kick. He hoists him up... Cole-Lateral. 1.. 2.. Kick out!

Cole hooks Okada for the Florida Key. he hits it! 1.. 2.. NOOO!! Cole nods his head and gives the finger gun pose. Then hits the ropes for the Shining Wizard but Okada jumps to his feet and hits The Million Dollar Dropkick. He goes for the Raimaker but Cole ducks it and looks for a 2nd Florida Key. but Okada has an arm free and nails a few back elbows. "Magnum" transfers and hits Cole Day in Hell! He covers for a near fall. Cole goes up for Panama Sunrise, he jumps but Okada catches him and hits a Spinning Tombstone. He poses once more. He hoists him up... RAINMAKER! 1.. 2.. 3!!!

Winner of the 2020 X1 Climax: Kazuchika Okada

XWA: WrestleMania Special Kazuchika-okada-celebrates-the-victory-with-the-trophy-during-the-new-picture-id1138196482?s=612x612
Back to top Go down
https://uwf-fantasywrestling.forumotion.com

XWA: WrestleMania Special
Page 1 of 1