FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan fiction wrestling promotions. Write and book your own wrestling shows.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

HLW TV #17: Wrestlemania Special

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Supes
Admin
Supes

HLW TV #17: Wrestlemania Special Empty
PostSubject: HLW TV #17: Wrestlemania Special   HLW TV #17: Wrestlemania Special EmptyTue Jul 07, 2020 9:47 pm

THIS SHOW IS DEDICATED TO THE MEMORY OF CHIEF JAY STRONGBOW RIP

DARK MATCHES:

1. Al Perez beats Super Calo (Airplane Spin)

2. Chief Jay Strongbow beats Frank Williams (Tomahawk Chop)

HLW TV #17: Wrestlemania Special 130642456615111734

(Opening Video plays showing classic HLW scenes with a grainy video. Then switches to HD video showing clips of the new roster of HLW. This is playing to a remixed version of Public Enemy's 'Bring The Noise'. The Video ends with a scene of Paul Orndorff holding up the HLW Heavyweight title from Parade of Champions '11.)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NPV6PFy2t9M

(Camera shows a Wrestlemania IV banner hanging from the rafters.)

Adamle: Welcome everyone to HLW TV! I'm Mike Adamle along with Steve Lombardi and the enigmatic Charlie Sheen. This is our Wrestlemania Special.

Lombardi: I can't wait. This is my favorite time of the year.

Adamle: The big news after events at Payback, the World Tag Team Title match at Wrestlemania has been changed. The Skyscrapers will now challenge Power & Glory at the big Show.

Sheen: Finally justice prevails. The Skyscrapers go for their record 3rd World Title reign.

Adamle: Also today we will see The Rock in singles competion. We will see the Negro League in action. And we will hear from The Japnese contingent on the upcoming clash between Yuji Nagata and Shinsuke Nakamura. Lets get it started.

Ricochet
168 Lbs
Paducah, KY

-------vs---------

The Rock
265 Lbs
Miami, FL

(Ricochet has given many n the roster tough matches. But today is a different Story. The Rock is here to show there is no ring rust. He beats Ricochet all over the Ring then he hits The RockBottom. He sets up for the Peoples Elbow but stops. He goes up top and Hits A Flying Elbow Drop. 1.. 2.. 3.)

Winner: The Rock

Adamle: Wow! Think that was a message?

Sheen: Look Savage is on the stage!

Lombardi: The Rock sees him and has a mic.

Rock: OHHHHHH YEEEAAAAHHHH!!!!!! Macho Man! I'm glad you saw that. You see the Rock saw your match where you tried to do... THE MOST ELECTRIFYING MOVE IN SPORTS ENTERTAINMENT! But you see Randy...you're no Rock. What you are is a fool who sounds like he's trying to push a Watermelon out of his ASS!  You see Randy you know what causes constipation? Nerves! Ohh it's true. You see I'm gonna help you with that. What I want you to do is go down to the pharmacy. Get yourself a great big bottle of Metamucil(C). Then I want you to take that jar.....shine it up REAL nice....Turn that sumbitch sideways...AND STICK IT UP YOUR CANDY ASS! (Crowd pops)

Rock: You see Randy at Wrestlemania IV I get my shot at you. Not for the World title you stole...that will come later. This is for a different title. When you enter the ring that night you enter against .....the People's Champ. And that title the Rock will never...ever...lose. IF YOU SMELL WHAT THE ROCK....is cookin.

Adamle: Can you feel the electricity. Rock vs Savage at Wrestlemania!

COMMERCIAL BREAK

(Show returns with Kristal.)

Kristal: I'm here with the Japnese Contingent. Nakamura at Wrestlemania you face Yuji Nagata one last time.

Nakamura: Yuji....Yuji, Yuji. You have finally snapped. The shame of being proven that you are inferior to me has driven you mad. Now you wear some Halloween Mask to hide your shame. You sneak around in the dark like some depraved animal. Do you know what they do to mad dogs? They put them down.....That's what we will do at Wrestlemania. Put you down once and for all. We are the true spirit of Japanese Warriors you are a shell of your former self.

(Nakamura and Black Tiger are laughing but Tanahashi has a serious look on his face.)

Kristal: Back to the ring.

Alex Shelley, Richie Steamboat & Kaz Hayashi

-------vs--------

The Negro League w/ Teddy Long, Naomi & Cameron
Combined Weight: 825 Lbs

(Shelley starts off strong. With some nice strikes then tags in Kaz he dropkicks Clay but it has no effect  he tires a cross body but Brodus spears him with his head. Tag is made t Killings who beats him down. Then New Jack hits the 187 for the win.)

Winners: The Negro League

Adamle: These guys look ready for Sunday, Steve.

Lombardi: I'm sure they are the Riot Squad and the League have been at each others throats for weeks it all comes to a head at Wrestlemania.

Sheen: That match is going to be pure violence....just how I like it!

(Camera switches backstage to Randy Savage)

Savage: Congratulations Rocky...yeah. You did your little rou-tiiiiine and was such a funny guy. You can entertain the crowd like no other.....But...The Macho Man Randy Savage doesn't entertain by talking. My talking is done...IN THE RING, YEAH! April 7th Rocky. You keep making jokes and I'll do what I did last time. Pin you in the middle of the ring!

COMMERCIAL BREAK

(Video plays. It's dark and all we can see is Yuji Nagata's mask glowing in the darkness.)

Nagata: You say I'm mad? Perhaps...an Animal? Possibly. But at Wrestlemania you have this Mad animal backed in a corner.....or do you? No matter what happens. I put and end to Japanese Contingent once and for all.

(A Video plays hyping the Wrestlemania card. It shows all the matches announced showing various clips of the participants to the sound of 'The Beast Within' by Another Animal.)

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Adamle: Main Event time! The number one contenders for the World Tag Team Champions and the HLW Tag Champs are ready for action.

Sheen: I have said from day one these guys would be World Champions. Sunday they show that I'm right once again.

Lombardi: They have a lot of momentum but Power & Glory are champions for a reason. I wouldn't be so sure about who emerges as champions after Mania.

Joel Maximo & El Hijo De Rey Mysterio

--------vs----------

The SkyScrapers w/Bill Alphonso
Metropolis
595 Lbs

(Joel gives both guys fits for about 90 seconds tag is made and they double Dropkick Sid. El Hijo goes for a Hurracanrana and Sid absolutely destroys him with a Powerbomb. Dan comes in and hits another one. The ref doesn't wait for a cover. He calls for the bell.)

Winner by Referee stoppage: The Skyscrapers

(The champs celebrate after hurling el hijo out the ring. Then from behind enter the World champs pwer & Glory wielding Iron chains. They unmercifully beat down Sid & Dan. Leaving them lying in the ring bloodied and out. They raise their bloody fists to the crowd who is booing heavily.)

Adamle: What a cowardly act!

Sheen: These guys just signed their death warrant!

Lombardi: I told you these guys are no slouches. This is gonna be a WAR!

Adamle: Fans, that's our Wrestlemania special. But In just 2 days the event is here. Do whatever you have to. But don't you miss the event of the year. Wrestlemania IV this SUNDAY!!!!

Sheen: Wrestlemania's Winning!
Back to top Go down
https://uwf-fantasywrestling.forumotion.com

HLW TV #17: Wrestlemania Special
Page 1 of 1