FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan fiction wrestling promotions. Write and book your own wrestling shows.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Wrestlemania 11: Part 3 Landover, MD

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Supes
Admin
Supes

Wrestlemania 11: Part 3 Landover, MD Empty
PostSubject: Wrestlemania 11: Part 3 Landover, MD   Wrestlemania 11: Part 3 Landover, MD EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 10:48 am

Wrestlemania 11: Part 3 Landover, MD Wrestl11

Wrestlemania 11: Part 3 Landover, MD Image-ariel-11600

Wrestlemania 11: Part 3 Landover, MD 8a057deb607d99b2037249ebe1f42036Wrestlemania 11: Part 3 Landover, MD Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQhu2rd6VPD5iQNX5LxUb8S--pgdJJlSI6aNER01rZmDlldBl7PWrestlemania 11: Part 3 Landover, MD 51694801_137543963958269_3032560018162054886_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-atl3-1.cdninstagram

Saxton: Welcome everyone to the final and in my opinion, the best portion of Wrestlemania 11!

Bayless: This is so exciting! You can feel the energy in the air!

Saxton: We have seen 12 matches so far and we have the final 6 which of course includes the UWF World Heavyweight Championship inside the Hell in A Cell.

Bayless: The war between Magnum Adam Cole & Sami Callihan ends tonight. Only 1 of them can leave as Champion but will either ever be the same?

Saxton: I don't see how they could be. But that's later. Right now lets get things started with the Intercontinental Title! earlier our own Charly Caruso caught up with the Champ and his manager, Prince.

Bayless: How would he look bald?

Prince: I don't know why my raven locks are on the line just because that little twerp Chad Cash was pulling a power trip.  I have my own stylist Alfons who does my manley mane.  I refuse to use a dime store barber to go anywhere near my hair.  

Velveteen Dream: Don't worry VD will take care of the VP and retain the IC Title and that will be the end of EC3 at WM XI.

Prince: Cash is going to be saving a lot of money on hair products because he's going to have to wear a lot of hats to cover that chrome dome that he'll get when the Dream causes a nightmare when he gets that scraggly hair cut.

Velveteen Dream: EC3 you got lucky in PCW when you took my Hawaii Title, but lightning doesn't strike twice.  PCW was a dress rehearsal.  WrestleMania is "The Show". The Velveteen Dream doesn't falter when the spotlight shines on him when he's on the main stage.

1. Velveteen Dream(c) w/Prince vs EC3 w/Chad Cash - UWF INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPIONSHIP (Losing Manager gets their head shaved)

The bell rings and the two men are immediately into it throwing lefts and rights. Dream whips EC3 off the ropes and hits a big hip toss followed by another and then a dropkick sending EC3 out of the ring. Dream flies off the ropes and hits EC3 with a baseball slide. Dream goes for a second but this time EC3 lifts up the apron skirting and traps Dream inside. EC3 throws wild haymakers and then bounces Dream’s head off the ring post. EC3 picks up Dream and drives him back first into the ring post. VD screams in pain as Chad Cash taunts Prince with a head shaving motion.

EC3 drives his knees into the back of Dream and then picks him up and hits a backbreaker. EC3 continues to work the back as he tries to suck the life out of Dream with a bearhug. Dream fights back by clapping the ears of EC3 and eventually hitting a twisting spike DDT to get back some momentum. Dream goes up top and hits a flying cross body but EC3 rolls through and in an impressive feat of strength gets Dream up for The Cash Family Plunge (TKO) and hits it! 1………..2…………KICKOUT!

Cash takes exception to the kickout and gets up on top of the arpon to argue with the ref. This brings Prince around who pulls Chad off and this results in. Cash and Prince going at it on the outside!!!! This has the referee distracted. Chris Bosh who recently aligned himself with the Cash Family makes his way to the ring. Bosh enters and nails Velveteen with LIONCOCK (Uppercut to Groin) and nails him with The Screwyou Driver!!!! Bosh yells for the refs attention as EC3 covers. 1………….2………………KICKOUT!!! EC3 argues with the ref as Bosh throws a tantrum on the outside.

Prince and Cash bring their fight into the ring which once again has the ref distracted. Bosh grabs a chair from under the ring and enters inside. EC3 grabs Dream while it looks like Bosh is about to smack Dream. Bosh swings but Dream dodges at the last second and Bosh nails EC3!!!! Dream goes low to Bosh and grabs the chair and smacks Bosh over the head. The referee turns around after Chad and Price fight to the floor again and see’s EC3 knocked out and Velveteen Dream holding a chair. The ref thinks Dream used the chair against EC3 and threatens to disqualify Dream which would result in Prince shaving his head! Dream argues with the ref who isn’t having it. Just as the ref is about to call for the bell he catches the replay on the titantron out of the corner of his eye and decides not to. VD breathes a huge sigh of relief but is rolled up from behind by EC3 in a school boy!! 1………..2…EC3 HAS THE TIGHTS………KICKOUT!!!

Both men get to there feet quickly but its EC# who nails Dream with a lariat turning him inside out. EC3 picks up Dream for The Cash Family Plunge (TKO) but Dream lands on his feet and quickly gets EC3 up for the Dream Valley Driver and nails it! Dream goes up top and hits the Flying Elbow Drop! 1………..2…………..3

Winner: Velveteen Dream

Wrestlemania 11: Part 3 Landover, MD 039_nxt_08232018sm_3633-2ee386153b237cd9bb815de6df4db446

(The camera pans in on Chad Cash who is on the outside who suddenly realises he must shave his head. Cash puts his hands on his head almost like he is trying to push his hair back into his skull to protect it from being shaven. The referees and barber crew collect there tools buts Cash decides to do a runner up the isle. All of a sudden The Hurricane comes to the stage! (Chad and EC3, and Bosh shaved The Hurricanes head on a recent APW TV) Hurricane tells Cash he isn’t going anywhere. Velveteen Dream sneaks up behind Cash and locks him in a sleeper hold. Hurricane waves ‘bye bye’ as Cash falls to sleep. Dream drags Cash back into the ring where a chair is sitting in the ring. Prince has a pair of scissors in his hand. Dream dumped an unconscious Chad in the chair and he, Prince and The Hurricane start hacking away until Chad is completely bald. They place a mirror in front of Chad and try to wake him up, Chad awakes and the first sight he sees is his bald self staring back at him. Chad falls over backwards in his chair and faints. Dream and Prince celebrate as Chad is resuscitated by EC3 and Bosh.)

Saxton: VD retains his title but Chad Cash doesn't retain his hair.

Bayless: That was an incredible match. I was on the edge of my seat the whole way.

Saxton: If I know Chad he won't take this lying down, Velveteen Dream may not be done with EC3 just yet. but up next we have the WWF Grand Championship.

Bayless: One of the greatest World Champions in UWF history, Tully Blanchard, is back on the biggest stage as he takes on the Beast Incarnate, Brock Lesnar.

Saxton: But what's up with the Special referee?

Tully Blanchard(c) vs. Brock Lesnar  - WWF GRAND CHAMPIONSHIP

Wrestlemania 11: Part 3 Landover, MD Bgmoney

The Man of Darkness is introduced as the referee of the bout. He is a towering man, no stranger to protein in his diet and literally dressed from head to toe in black including his mask. The mask was Spoiler-esque in appearance. Brock Lesnar was introduced next, shorter than the ref but not by much. Despite the huge ovation for the challenger, the illustrious Tully Blanchard, the Grand Champion with the $45,000 belt around his waist as given his introduction and the crowd was just as solid behind him.

The bell rang and Brock was a lion pouncing on his prey. Tully was eating some incredible blows to start –punches and elbows that quickly put him in a corner and he was taking a Balboa level beating with nothing to return. The crowd in Maryland on its feet as Brock looked to put him away early. Tully tried to do a take down, but Brock would have none of it and sprawled Tully rolled to the floor and to collect himself. Brock quickly on his feet went to the ropes and barked, Tully swept the ankle and pulled him to the corner and wrapped the knee around the corner 3X before returning to the apron. Brock met him there and blasted him, dropping him twice before doing a one legged German bringing Tully back in. The champion is crawling early to find cover as Brock is getting up and stalking. Blanchard is lifted and comes up fighting. His shots just above the belt line and then came the knees while being to inside to get hit by Brock’s hooks. Tully hit a snap suplex and a series of quick stomps to the gut before dropping a knee to the head and only hit canvas. Brock bulldozed him into a corner and used a fireman’s carry in defense of Tully fighting back and locked on a sleeper. The break neck pace and Brock insinuating that he is not paid by the hour really lit a fire here in Maryland and now the champion was in trouble.

Tully arched, rolled to his side and carried Brock AND DOVE TO THE FLOOR! LESNAR DROPPED HEAD FIRST!!!

Tully took a killer bump also but managed to get up first as the count ensued. Brock was hardway lacerated from eating the concrete and his bell was rung as Tully put the boots to him and forced him to kiss the apron and then the post furthering his laceration. Tully took him back to the ring and hit a German and mocked Brock as the Beast was writhing on the mat. Tully signaled it was time to go home and pulled Brock up for the SLINGSHOT!!! The Man of Darkness took out Tully’s knee with a kick from behind Brock on top!! 1 . . . . 2. . . NOOOO!

Brock is kicked off! Tully is freaking out!! He goes chest to chest with the ref who towered over him and the ref shoved him to the mat. Tully slammed the mat 3X irate and seized Brock with short punches from the mat before lifting Brock and then getting belly to bellied head first into the corner! Brock scrapes him from the surface F5!!!! 1 . . . . 2 . . . . 3!!! The Man of Darkness raises Brock Lesnar’s hand then literally tosses Tully Blanchard out of the ring as Brock tells the crowd he is the Man!!

Winner & NEW Champion: Brock Lesnar

Wrestlemania 11: Part 3 Landover, MD Lesnar

Bayless: What the hell? Tully had that! Who is this Man of Darkness???

Saxton: I have no idea and I don't think Blanchard does either. Brock has made his way out the ring. we have Charly Caruso who is with Tully Blanchard, Charly take it away.

Caruso: Tully Blanchard, you took the fight to Brock Lesnar but despite your legendary status at WrestleMania you are walking out without the Grand Championship!

Tully: I have walked out of WrestleMania defeated before, but it does not limit the greatness of Tully Blanchard. Tonight, tonight was a different matter. Brock Lesnar, big man, 6’4” known for decimating guys and I had him beat right here in Maryland! I had him knocked out, busted open and incapacitated, but there is an unusual man on a special assignment from Vince McMahon. This man played a role, this man who was to have been the referee to call it straight. But he played a role. So while it is not done with Brock Lesnar and I, I know have issues with this ‘Man of Darkness’ and Vince McMahon. I am coming for answers and I am coming for justice!

Saxton: Becky, I wouldn't want to be Vince McMahon right now. Be that as it may the show goes on an its time for the hometown heroes the Canadian Ninjas.

Bayless: It's no secret how much I love those two. Tonight they face one of the hottest teams in recent history, The Hell-O-Ween Queens.

Saxton: Earlier our cameras caught up with the challengers and they had some words for the Champs.

Holidead: Canadian NINJAs it all comes to a head at WrestleMania.

Sage Sin Supreme: Two years is a long time.  Two years ago we had our chance to win the UWF Women's Tag Team Title and we didn't get the job done.  We didn't lose the match, but we lost our WOW Tag Team Titles and we lost a whole lot of momentum that it's taken two years to get back.

Holidead: We find it ironic that the Canadian NINJAs like to make fun of us when they had to claw their way for two years to win the UWF Women's World Tag Team titles that they've been chasing since those titles were first created.

Sage Sin Supreme: You two want to make fun of us because we lost our make up?  We might be undefeated, but we've lost a lot more than you ever have.  We lost our one opportunity at the UWF World Tag Team Titles to Purple Rayne.  We lost our WOW Tag Team Titles in that match and never got beat to lose them.  NINJAs we got them back,  You took our face paint and as you can see we got that back too. You tried to take our identity, but you couldn't take our pride.Today we have a chance to take that away from you.  

Holidead:  We're all in with everything to lose, but it will be worth it to wipe those smug looks off of your faces.  You think we're a joke.  We'll see who laughs last.

Canadian NINJAS(c) vs Hell-O-Ween Queens - UWF WORLD WOMENS TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP

This one starts out slowly as both teams seems to be sizing up the other.  The Hell-O-Ween Queens have on their scary face paint so it's really hard to read what their natural facial expression is but they seem stoic in their appearance.  The Canadian NINJAs don't seem to be playing games today as they know the importance of this title match.  It took them over two years to finally win the UWF World Women's Tag Team Titles and they have been fighting champions, but to date have yet to face a team like their current challengers.

The champions are aggressive early and try to out wrestle their challengers, but the Queens show that they have some skills by countering the counters of the world champs.  After the Queens reverse a couple of arm drags from the champs.  They stand side to side in a NINJA like pose and through the cracks of the face paint you can see they are smiling.  That seems to set the champs off as the finesse is now gone and they start to beat the hell out of the challengers, finally getting the advantage.  In their minds it doesn't seem to only be a physical advantage, but it may also be a psychological one as you can see the confidence overflowing on their faces if not out and out cockiness from the UWF Women's World Tag Champions.  The Hell-O-Ween Queens show their grittiness and came back with a series of moves.  Holidead hit an Unprettier, on Portia, but Nicole made the save.  Sage Sin Supreme got a very near fall with the Code Green(Same as Code Red), but this time Portia made the save.  The tide changed again when Nicole hit the Vancouver Maneuver on Sage Sin Supreme, but Holidead made the save.  Portia Perez hit a swinging neck breaker on Holidead, but this time Sage Sin Supreme made the save.

The Hell-O-Ween Queens tried to end this with their finisher Black Death--Double Arm DDT transitioned into the Muta Lock, but Portia refused to submit and Nicole made the save with a boot to Sage's face to break the submission hold.  The Ninjas came back and hit the School Girl Crush followed by Northern Lights Out, but just before three Holidead connected with a bicycle kick to break the pin.  All four women were brawling in the ring.  The NINJAs got the advantage and whipped the Queens into each other.  Sage leap frogged over Holidead as she speared Matthews out of the ring.  Perez went for a super kick on Sage, but Sage spinned her around and Holidead caught her in a spine buster.  Sage picked up Perez and put her on her shoulders as Holidead hit Darkness Falls(Angel Wings).  Holidead makes the cover.  One...two...three !!!

Winners of the match in 18:44 and NEW UWF Women's World Tag Team Champions: Sage Sin Supreme and Holidead...The Hell-O-Ween Queens !!!

(The Hell-O-Ween Queens show real emotion as they are fired up and are as animated as they have ever been as they hold up the UWF Women's World Tag Team Titles high in the air as they celebrate their win.)

Wrestlemania 11: Part 3 Landover, MD Latest?cb=20150930160017Wrestlemania 11: Part 3 Landover, MD 51974292_124375015358224_5763614426674660611_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-lga3-1.cdninstagram.com&se=7&ig_cache_key=MTk5NDAxMjM3OTk0NzQ4NTgyOA%3D%3D

Saxton: The crowd is stunned but we do have new Tag Team Champions.

Bayless: I was pulling for the Ninjas but there was no doubt that the Queens earned this victory. Congratulations are in order.

Saxton: I'm sure Portia and Nicole will be looking for a rematch soon. But we have coming up next the Men's World Tag Titles.

Bayless: Piper and Orton have been gunning for the Champs a while. Tonight could be their night.

Saxton: Charly Caruso is with them right now.

Caruso: Gentlemen, the last time you guys came across War Machine they got the better of you. In moments you look to avenge that and take the World titles.

Roddy Piper:  War Machine you beat us up,  but you couldn't keep us down.

Paul Orndorff: If we had to crawl to that ring we would have.  Unfortunately for you two you couldn't get the job done.

Roddy Piper:  We've worked too damn hard for too damn long for this opportunity on this stage.

Paul Orndorff: We've gone through all the roadblocks and all the obstacles to get to this moment and we will make it count.

Roddy Piper: We can guarantee one thing we came to fight and we will leave an impression on the world tag champs that no team has ever left before.

Paul Orndorff:  So bring on the UG boots and whatever loin cloth you have, because we are going to take the fight to the Vikings.  We are going to take the war to them and we'll show them who the machines really are.

War Machine(c) vs Rowdy Roddy Piper & "Mr Wonderful" Paul Orndorff - UWF WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP

Piper and Orndorff jump the War Machine prior to the bell ringing to officially start the match.  The advantage doesn't last very long as the power of the world tag team champions are enough of a factor to turn the tide rather quickly.  Piper and Orndorff are able to dump Hanson over the top rope and he takes a tumble to the floor.  Piper and Orndorff handle Rowe a bit, but he explodes out of the corner buckles and lays out Piper and Orndorff with a double clothesline.  The clothesline had such the impact that it knocked Orndorff over the top rope and to the floor.  Rowe then launched Piper over the top rope and he crashed into his partner on the floor.  Rowe then launched himself over the top rope with a tope con helio, but all he got was air and a lesson in gravity as Piper and Orndorff moved out of the way.

Piper and Orndorff were able to get Hanson back in the ring and worked him over for a bit tagging in and out.  They were able to keep the big man grounded and worked over his tree trunk legs.  Hanson was crawling to his corner and was on the verge of making a tag, but Piper ran in to avert this. Rowe tried to make the save, but the ref stopped him while the challengers took liberties with Hanson.  Piper and Orndorff were masters of keeping the referee away from the mugging, by pissing off Rowe who was fighting to enter the ring as the referee kept stopping him from saving his partner.  

Piper and Orndoff set up Hanson for a double back body drop, but he kicked Piper in the face and then hit an Exploder Suplex on Orndorff.  Hanson finally make the hot tag to Rowe who came in blazing.  War Machine hit a combination chokeslam into a leg sweep and got a very near fall.  War Machine was on fire and hit multiple high impact moves like a Side Walk Slam and a Cross Body Block Splash, but Piper made the save at the last instant.  Piper charged with a clothesline, but Rowe escaped with a cartwheel and then hit a double dropkick on Orndorff and Piper.  Piper got knocked out of the ring as Hanson and Rowe picked up Orndorff and then dropped him down hard with the Fall Out !  The referee counted one...two...three !!!

The winners of the match in 12:33...and Still UWF World Tag Team Champions: Hanson and Rowe...War Machine

Wrestlemania 11: Part 3 Landover, MD Ff4d8873de40795880f937e48571a895

(After the match Hanson and Rowe knew that they had been in a fight and offered their hands to Piper and Orndorff.  Piper and Orndorff looked around to the crowd and seemed humbled and shook the world tag team champions hands.  War Machine held up Piper and Orndorff's hands in a show of sportsmanship.  War Machine then grabbed their titles and then went up to opposing corner buckles to celebrate.  As Piper and Orndorff seemed to be leaving the ringside area, they grabbed a couple of chairs at ringside and sprinted back in the ring and hit the world champs from behind.  They then made an indentation in the chairs as they bashed it over the faces of the world champs.  Piper and Orndorff yelled that they said they were going to make an impression at WrestleMania, even if it was the world tag team champions face on a pair of steel chairs as they left smirking to the boos of the fans.)

Saxton: A great Tag Title match that was marred by the heinous actions by Piper and Orndorff.

Bayless: Talk about sore losers. And then to do it from behind. Snakes I tell you.

Saxton: War Machine are not ones to let this type of thing slide. Piper and Orndorff may have just lit a powder keg. Up next though is another possible explosion as the World Womens Championship is on the line.

Bayless: Ruby Riott was the one to finally dethrone Molly Holly but now she's here and standing against her is one tough DOB in Tessa Blanchard.

Saxton: Earlier in day we heard from the Challenger.

Wrestlemania 11: Part 3 Landover, MD Tessa-Mania

TESSA BLANCHARD: Ruby Riot, the brand new champion. She's about to make history as the shortest reign in the history of the women's division. What you see before you is the best in the world. I don't need a belt to prove that. But there is no way a skank like that deserves to be carrying the world title. Do you put it up on on the mantle of your fake fireplace in your trailer? Or do you just keep it on your taped up Goodwill couch with you. I'm no fool. I know you are going to have your bitch friends and that is fine because I will have the best wrestler in history, my father Tully Blanchard. After he dispatches that big idiot Brock Lesnar, he can watch me win the world title. I only need to win it one time because I will never lose it. Because it is my destiny. Ruby's destiny is to ask if you want fries with your hamburger. You have no business in my ring Ruby. This is my world. This is my destiny. My name is Tessa Blanchard. I am your champion.

Ruby Riot(c) vs. Tessa Blanchard w/ Tully Blanchard - UWF WORLD WOMENS CHAMPIONSHIP

For the first time since joining DAW, Ruby Riot is all alone. Tessa Blanchard seems to have the upperhand with her father and former world champion, Tully Blanchard in her corner. The referee pats down both competitors and finds three separate pairs of brass knuckles on Ruby Riot. The ref gives her a stern warning, but Ruby Riot just gives him the middle finger. Ruby Riot uncharacteristically offers up a handshake to her opponent. Tessa Blanchard is taken back by it for a moment, but goes to accept it only for Riot to pull her hand away and spit at the hand of Blanchard. Without missing a beat though, Blanchard slaps the taste out of Riot's mouth! Riot staggers back a bit and then gets sent flying back into the turnbuckles with a brutal hesistation dropkick by Tessa!

The fans are firmly behind Tessa Blanchard in this one and it becomes apparant when she climbs the turnbuckles and begins raining down punches onto the champion. They count along. "1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9!..." Tessa Blanchard pauses to play to the crowd before the last punch, but it's a mistake. Ruby Riot bites the inner thigh of Tessa Blanchard, before pulling her off the turnbuckles with a sit-out powerbomb! 1...2...Blanchard kicks out with authority. Riot hits the ropes and goes for a running senton, but Blanchard gets her knees up! Riot is in pain and rolls out of the ring. As she rolls out, she's standing face to face with Tully Blanchard! Riot begins yelling at Tully Blanchard; insulting him and threatening him with all the thing she's going to do to his "baby girl". During this distraction, Tessa Blanchard hits a baseball slide dropkick that sends Riot flying backwards onto the entrance ramp where she hits hard. Tessa and Tully high face to a loud ovation from the fans in attendance!

Tessa Blanchard grabs Riot, lifts her up, and then suplexes her back down onto the entrance ramp! Riot is holding her back in pain as she begins trying to crawl away up the ramp. Blanchard follows after her and goes to pick her back up, but Riot thumbs her in the eye. Riot then shoves Tessa off the ramp and into the crowd! Ruby Riot takes a quick breather before running and diving off the ramp into the crowd onto Tessa with a crossbody! Then fans begin chanting "Holy Shit!" as the referee who has been being lenient begins to count out the two competitors. Ruby Riot is the first to make her way back into the ring. Tessa Blanchard makes it back into the ring just before getting counted out. Ruby Riot tries for a step-up enziguiri, but Tessa Blanchard ducks it and locks in an STF in the center of the ring. She has it locked in for a moment and Riot doesn't seem like she's going to be able to escape. It briefly looks like she might tap out, but Riot once again resorts to biting. This time the hands of Tessa Blanchard forcing her to break the hold! Riot gets back to her feet and Tessa charges with a lariat, but Riot ducks under. Both women rebound off the ropes and charge at eachother, but Tessa catches Riot with a running neckbreaker! Tessa Blanchard then lifts up Riot and points to her dad, Tully. Tessa then hoists Riot up and hits her with a slingshot suplex! She covers. 1...2...Riot kicks out!

Tessa Blanchard lets Ruby Riot start to get to her feet before trying for the slingshot bulldog, but Riot counters by pulling Blanchard off the ropes with a back suplex dumping Tessa on her head. The two also collide into the referee and the ref is now down. One of the confiscated pairs of brass knuckles falls out of his pocket and Ruby Riot quickly snatches them and is lining up Tessa for the kill shot, but Tully Blanchard hops up onto the ring apron and is yelling at Ruby Riot. Riot smirks before drilling Tully Blanchard in the skull with the brass knuckles! Riot then turns and takes a swing at Tessa, but Tessa ducks and scoops her up. Slingshot Back Suplex! Tessa covers, but the ref is still recovering. Tessa Blanchard tries to revive the ref and then climbs to the top rope. She dives off looking for the Magnum (diving codebreaker), but Riot avoids it and Blanchard hits the canvas hard. Riot pulls Blanchard to her feet and hits her with the Riot Kick! One...two...thr- No! Blanchard just barely kicks out. Ruby Riot looks like shes about to pull her hair out. She screams into the face of Tessa to stay down. Riot then backs up into the corner. Tessa Blanchard is up to her hands and knees, when Ruby Riot charges and punts her right in the head. Ruby Riot covers once more. 1...2...3! Ruby Riot has retained!

Winner & Still Champion: Ruby Riot

Wrestlemania 11: Part 3 Landover, MD Riottmainevent

Saxton: What a gutsy effort from Tessa but its Ruby Riot who comes away the victor tonight.

Bayless: That was an epic match. This Wrestlemania has my heart pounding!

Saxton: Well try to gather yourself because we have 1 more match. The Main Event, Hell In A Cell for te greatest prize in our profession, The World Heavyweight Title.

Bayless: No Bullet Club, No OVE. Adam Cole and Sami Callihan go one on one and only one will be left standing.

Saxton: Let's take a look back at how we got here and then we will hear some pre recorded comments from the Champion.

(We get video package consisting of all the high from the last few months between Cole & Callihan. Inserted between those scenes we get a glimpse of the Hell in A Cell structure being built.)

Wrestlemania 11: Part 3 Landover, MD 9k=

Caruso: "Magnum" Tonight you walk into something new. The Hell in A Cell.

Cole: I've been in cages before I was in War Games not that long ago. I've been in Iron Man matches. I've been in Ladder matches. I've been in Elimination Chambers. So the whole Hell In A Cell mystique doesn't frighten me. Sami Callihan, You don't frighten me. You think I forgot what you did to my main Squeeze, Lauren? There's a receipt coming and tonight I cash that in. I told you and I told the whole world that "Magnum" Adam Cole is the best thing to happen to this industry. The only Man to hold both the World Junior and Heavyweight titles. The man who started the greatest force in this business, Bullet Club. I've faced the best this sport has to offer and I've beaten them all. But... I haven't beaten you yet. That ends tonight. No excuses, no interference. Just you and me and when the smoke clears you will know like everyone else what it means to be SHOT DOWN!

(While the Cell is being put in place we get an announcement about the 1st 2 inductees to the UWF Hall of Fame. There will be a special Ceremony to induct them in the coming days but its being announced to the fans for the 1st time now.)

Maxx Payne

Wrestlemania 11: Part 3 Landover, MD Mmr0

Gorgeous George Wagner

Wrestlemania 11: Part 3 Landover, MD 109987530?profile=RESIZE_1024x1024

(The fans give a standing ovation for the announcement.)

MAIN EVENT: "Magnum" Adam Cole(c) vs Sami Callihan - UWF WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP (Hell In A Cell)

Sami comes out to the ramp with Crist Brothers. They both give him High Fives and head to the back as Sami marches to the ring. The look on his face is stone cold serious. He wanted this match. He got this match. Now he's ready to capture his destiny. Out walks the World Champion. Lauren is by his side. Cole looks serious but not as much as Sami. He stops to take in the applause. It is very rare for him to hear any but as he looks out at the crowd he sees a number of Bullet Club gear. Of course he has plenty of haters as well.  Lauren however looks very nervous as she stares at the steel monstrosity before her. Cole begins to walk up the steps. Sami is anxious and is moving towards him. Cole tells Paul Turner to get him back. Callihan is pacing as Magnum finally enters the Cell. Introductions are made The Crowd is about 60/40 for Cole. The Cell door is padlocked shut. And the bell sounds.

Both men stand there as the collective crowd of about 60K come to their feet. Both men take a moment to look around. Then they go at each other. Not with a lock up but just center ring trading punches. Both guys landing at will but its Sami who seems to pack the bigger punch here. He starts to rock Adam. He quickly sends him into the ropes and nails a back elbow. Sami hits the ropes and drops a knee. He quickly covers and gets a 2 count. Cole jumps up wide-eyed as Callihan smiles and shows him two fingers signifying he was that close. They now lock up and Cole gets him against the ropes. He fires in a hard chop on the break. Callihan answers with one of his own. Cole lands a boot then rams Callihan's face into the turnbuckle pad. He lands another hard chop then whips him to the far corner. When Sami bounds out Cole goes for a backdrop but Sami read it and kicks Adam right in the mush. Sami now tosses Adam out to the floor.

Callihan Irish Whips Cole into the steel mesh. When he bounces back he is dropped by a Lariat. Sami now bends down and is battering him with closed fists. He pulls him up and drives his face into the mesh. as he had Cole's face up against the steel he hits a Discus Elbow to the back of his head smashing his face further into the steel. Cole collapses and we see a trinkle of blood around the bridge of his nose. Sami drags him back to the ring and rolls him in. He grabs him and delivers the Get Out of Here! (Double underhook shoulderbreaker). He covers 1.. 2..

Cole kicks out but Sami then goes right into a Koji Clutch. Adam is fighting it and struggles but reaches the ropes. Callihan goes for a Boing Splash (pendulum splash) but Cole gets his knees up. Sami is clutching his ribs he grits his teeth and stands but is met with a Super Kick. Cole grabs Sami... Florida Key! 1.. 2.. NO! Cole-ateral is hit. He then rolls Sami out to the floor. He hoists him on his shoulder and does a running Lawn dart into the cage. He grabs him and does another! Now Adam is raking the challengers face across the cage. Sami is busted open pretty good. Adam goes to the apron and does his pose and screams "Adam Cole BAY BAY!" Calihan is struggling to get up. Cole is watching then gives him the Panama's Sunrise (Super flip Piledriver) on the floor!. Cole yells "That's it!". He He now has to get him back in the ring but he's dead weight and it takes him a while to get him to the apron then he rolls him in. He makes the cover. 1.. 2..

Foot on the ropes! Adam angrily hooks that leg. 1.. 2.. kick out! Cole grabs him for another Florida Key. But Sami gets his arm free and scoops up Adam... Switchblade Special. He pulls Adam to a seated position and nails a Diving Lariat! He covers for two. Sami is wiping the blood from his face onto chest. He screams "F*CK YOU BAY BAY!" Pulls the Champion up.... Cranial Contusion (Double underhook piledriver). He covers 1.. 2.. NOOOOOO!!!!! Cole somehow got the shoulder up. He sets up for the Sami Horror Picture Show (Front headlock STO) but Adam escapes and counters into a Cole Day in Hell (Wheelbarrow suplex). He covers for two. He goes for the Last Shot but Sami blocks it and hits an STO. Then he delivers the People's Stomp! 1.. 2.. NO! Sami out of frustration just starts biting the head of Magnum. Lauren is screaming at the referee to do something but he's only there to count the fall. Cole is now bleeding as Callihan spits the bitten off flesh down at the Champion.

The ring is covered in blood stains. Both men are beaten half to death. Callihan goes outside the ring and grabs a steel chair from under there. he sets it up in the ring and signals for the Cradle Killer. He grabs Adam who hits Sami with a low blow! Callihan is hunched over... Cole-ateral (Scoop brainbuster) on the chair. He covers as the crowd counts along 1.. 2..

NOOOOO!!!!! Cole is shocked. What is keeping this man going? He looks at Lauren for answers but she has none. He then screams, hits the ropes... Shining wizard to the back of Sami's skull. He pulls him up... THE LAST SHOT! 1.. 2.. 3!!!!!!

Winner & STILL UWF WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION: "Magnum" Adam Cole

Wrestlemania 11: Part 3 Landover, MD AdamColeNXT-645x370

(The crowd is on their collective feet. Cole is battered as he is handed his World Title belt. He pulls himself to his feet then with the last bit of energy screams once more "Adam Cole BAY BAY!")

Wrestlemania 11: Part 3 Landover, MD Adam-Cole-3

Saxton: Incredible! I thought I've seen Adam Cole pushed before but never like this. Sami was a man possessed. He gave everything he had and more. I know the record books will say he lost but I don't see it that way. To me both these men won.

Bayless: Well I agree and then again I don't because watching Magnum limp out of the arena tells me both these men lost. Still there was a winner and it was all of us.

Saxton: Well said. I see Sami is stirring in the ring. Wait... what's this?

(We see walking to the ring is Veda Scott, followed by MJF, Jake Something, and Brian Pillman Jr! In the ring we see Callihan tries pulling himself up using the ropes, and falls again to the mat. )

Wrestlemania 11: Part 3 Landover, MD 690da511

Veda Scott: "Sami Callihan! Just look at you! As you lie there on the mat, beaten down. And you are the guy who is supposed to represent AAW? Pathetic! You might be asking yourself, why are we out here? Very simple. It's time for a change. Especially if your the face of AAW. Standing here beside me is a man who has been the #1 contender to your title for months now. And not one time have you uttered his name. Tonight, Adam Cole took broke your spirit, now MJF takes your livelyhood. I now announce that MJF is cashing in his contract for his AAW title shot."

Wrestlemania 11: Part 3 Landover, MD Screen-Shot-2018-12-07-at-12.37.29-PMWrestlemania 11: Part 3 Landover, MD HWd-QjHWrestlemania 11: Part 3 Landover, MD Crop

Bonus Match: Sami Callihan vs MJF - AAW HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP

Callihan climbs up the Cell wall staring at Veda and MJF. When from behind him Jake Something and Pillman Jr attack Callihan from behind, beating him back down, as MJF laughs outside the Cell, slowly entering the cage. Veda yells for the ref to get back inside the Cell. She shows him the open contract, and then the ref calls for the bell. MJF is all over Callihan, pounding and kicking on him. MJF hits a DDT on Callihan. Cover, 1...2...NO!! MJF looks on shocked! The crowd, surprisingly cheers for Callihan. Sami tries fighting back, and attempts to to put MJF in his package piledriver, but MJF escapes and swings over into his Fujiwara armbar! He has it locked on in the center of the ring. Callihan tries to escape, but can't gather the strength. The ref checks on Callihan, but Sami refuses to quit! MJF clinches in even further. The ref checks a motionless Callihan. He raises and drops his arm ONCE....TWICE.....THREE TIMES!! The ref, Paul Turner jumps up and calls for the bell. He grabs the AAW title and hands it to......

YOUR NEW AAW HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION: MJF!!

Wrestlemania 11: Part 3 Landover, MD 36523392_1782382521841038_4775807722513760256_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-lhr3-1.cdninstagram

Saxton: What a disgusting display by Veda Scott and her thugs.

Bayless: Well I think now its safe to say Sami lost tonight.

Saxton: Well we were scheduled for 6 Matches but e got a 7th. But that will put an end to Wrestlemania 11. Becky this was a joy to be a part of.

Bayless: It was for me as well. One of the greatest nights this sport has seen.

Saxton: Ladies and gentlemen theres nothing else to say. So thank you and so long from the FedEx Field in Landover, MD.

Bayless: Good Night!
Back to top Go down
https://uwf-fantasywrestling.forumotion.com

Wrestlemania 11: Part 3 Landover, MD
Page 1 of 1