FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan fiction wrestling promotions. Write and book your own wrestling shows.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

XWA 84

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Supes
Admin
Supes

XWA 84 Empty
PostSubject: XWA 84   XWA 84 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 2:47 pm

XWA 84 Xwa_smoked_out_wallpaper_by_photopops-d3bodja

....LIVE ON ....

XWA 84 Tnt_us_left_logo

VENUE - The XWA Arena (Du Burns Arena)
CITY - Baltimore, Maryland
BELL TIME - 7:00 PM

XWA 84 Du_Burns_Arena_01

(Show opens with a shot of the XWA Arena (The Du Burns Arena, on the shores of the inner harbor in Baltimore, Maryland. The New opening song Feel It Still by Portugal. The Man plays as we see clips of various XWA wrestlers)

(The camera pans the capacity crowd before settling on our new Announce team of Byron Saxton, Becky Bayless & Charly Caruso.)

XWA 84 Tumblr_n954zjKgoW1rmegyno4_250XWA 84 BB_0397XWA 84 2018-08-01_charly-caruso

Saxton: Hello everyone, and welcome back to XWA TV. I'm Byron Saxton and on either side of me is a combination of beauty and class and a wealth of knowledge. I'm speaking of Charly Caruso & Becky Bayless. Ladies at UNREST we crowned a new XWA Champion.

Bayless: And I called it. Mr XWA has completed his return with capturing the top prize in the company.

Caruso: Yes Sheamus is the Champion. But many, myself included give the assist to the World Heavyweight Champion, "Magnum" Adam Cole.

Bayless: Oh... you mean the fan in the crowd who was accosted by Michaels? Yeah.. let's blame the victim. Not very PC of you Charly.

Saxton: How did this get there? Anyway we have quite the show on tap for you tonight. Our Main Event will pit The Guerrillas of Destiny against the Young Bucks as both teams look to put themselves in title contention.

Caruso: Also tonight we see Melissa Anderson face Aja Kong and Kenny Omega takes on Arya Daivari.

Bayless: And we will get an announcement about the upcoming NextGen Rising Stars Ladies Tag Team Tournament.

Saxton: Sounds like another jam packed show. Now let's send it up to JoJo for our opening match.

XWA 84 S-l300

JoJo: This is our opening bout! It is scheduled for 1 fall!

Sivi Afi
Samoa

vs

Josh Briggs
Salem,MA

(Saxton informs thew audience that Briggs is from the NextGen training facility and this is his XWA debut. He puts on quite a display of power and strength. He dominates the much smaller Afi. Then he ends it with the M5.)

Winner: Josh Briggs

XWA 84 Tumblr_pocl7k1bSr1xg1vpho5_400

Saxton: What a debut for Josh Briggs.

Bayless: What the heck was that? He broke the Samoan guy in half!

Caruso: That move is called the M5. It is devastating.

Bayless: Know it all...

Saxton: Impressive for sure. More great action coming your way. Stay with us.

XWA 84 147502539239498451

(Camera is backstage where we see interviewer, Amy Rose and she is joined by Melissa Anderson.)

XWA 84 913b2428d5f1c54dedbf71f98695abb2--amy-rose-acquisition

Rose: Melissa we haven't seen you in a while...

Anderson: Yes. I took some time off I had a few nagging injuries that I needed to let heal up properly. But I'm ready to get back in the ring.

Rose: We're happy to hear that. And at the next XWA Show entitled BACKFIRE, you get a shot at the XWA Femme Fatale Champion, Asuka.

Anderson: For too long I was focused on the World Title, and that still is my ultimate goal. But I realize there are steps to get there and the first is winning the Femme Fatale Championship. Nothing against Asuka but she's holding something I want.

Rose: This will be a match I'm sure everyone will be talking about, Thank you and good luck.

Saxton: At Unrest we saw The Ascension retain their titles against Fist of Islam after they threw a fireball into the face of Mustafa Ali. Ali has not yet been cleared to wrestle after experiencing sever burns to the face. Luckily the Doctors are confident he will make a full recovery.

Bayless: Yeah but what's he going to look like? Some Muslim version of Freddy Kruger?

Caruso: I went to see Ali in the hospital. They said there should be no permanent scarring but right now the skin is still too raw to enter a match.

Bayless: You went to see him in the hospital... Of course you did....

Saxton: Well at BACKFIRE the Fist of Islam had a rematch due to the circumstances of the last match but with Ali on the shelf what will they do?

Caruso: Well right now Arya Daivari is in singles competition with Kenny Omega.

Kenny Omega
Former UWF World 6-Man Tag Team Champion
Former XWA Champion
Canada

vs

Arya Daivari w/Khosrow Daivari
Former XWA Tag Team Champion
Iran

(We get a fairly clean match. Daivari gets the Carpet Ride off for a near fall. But Omega catches him with a V-Trigger and then the One-Winged Angel.)

Winner: Kenny Omega

XWA 84 Kenny-omega-getty-1

(After the match Kenny shakes hands with Arya then leaves as Khosrow has a microphone.)

Khosrow: That was a great match. All the respect to Kenny Omega on the win. But honestly we had other stuff on or mind tonight. Our brother is down. And furthermore we have a rematch and Ali wont be ready in time. But that's okay. Because we spoke to Dixie and she allowed us a replacement. Allow me to introduce him now to you....

Spoiler:

Saxton: Whoa! Muhammad Hassan is now part of Fist of Islam?

Bayless: Just great... Soon we'll have a whole Mosque in the ring....

Caruso: Talk about not being PC....

Saxton: Still to come tonight. The Young Bucks vs Guerillas of Destiny!

(We return to the office of Dixie Carter where she is joined by Dolph Ziggler.)

Dixie Carter: Dolph, I really don't like what you pulled last TV we had. But in the end it worked out because you didn't beat Ospreay for the Cruiserweight title.

Ziggler: What do you mean "worked out"? Are you protecting the kid?.

Carter: Absolutely not. If someone earns a shot and defeats him then all is well. But you tried to cut corners. However I got a call today from Paul Boesch..

Ziggler: What did that old geezer want?

Carter: Well sugah... It seems the Intercontinental Championship is scheduled to be defended here, and that geezer cited your UWF resume as reason to grant you the match.

Ziggler: Paulie Walnuts!! That's my man. Great guy! Tell him I said hi to the family!

Carter: Oh do hush! So at BACKFIRE you get Velveteen Dream for the IC belt. But I warn you. You better be on your best behavior or I wont hesitate to suspend you till after the show.

Ziggler: No prob my Dixie Chick! Next time you see me I'll be the Intercontinental Champion.

(Dolph struts out the office.)

Carter: If he was half as good as he thinks he is, he would be World Champion already.

It's time for Inside XWA with correspondent, Minka Kelly.

XWA 84 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTmmLLt9XhxTJvv36-n06Mt96T7ZBTsd_b9-ooSVmKPjx9U3Ms07A

Minka: Welcome back to Inside XWA. We are headed to our next big show, BACKFIRE. Coming to you from the UMBC Event Center in Baltimore, MD. The card as we know it so far is...

Kenny Omega vs Tanga Loa
CHAOS vs The Rascalz
Canadian Ninjas vs Ring of Gold
Will Ospreay vs Tama Tonga - Cruiserweight Championship
The Ascension vs Arya Daivari & Muhammad Hassan - XWA Tag Team Championship
Asuka vs Melissa Anderson - Femme Fatale Championship
Gallows & Anderson vs Charm City Squad
Velveteen Dream vs Dolph Ziggler - Intercontinental Championship
Sheamus vs Kevin Steen - XWA Championship
Main Event: "Magnum" Adam Cole & Bad Luck Fale vs Hangman Page & Shawn MIchaels

Minka: We have comments from the man who will be challenging for the XWA Championship, Kevin Steen..

XWA 84 Kevin_owens_2018_updated_png__w__fight_anyone_tee__by_ssjgokufan01_dc3mrih-350t.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9NzA3IiwicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvZDAxZGMwYjUtNmZmMC00OGZjLTgyNTMtMmMzZGYwMzI5MTU2XC9kYzNtcmloLTg3MmExNTJkLWUwNzMtNGU3My1iNTI5LWNmZjFkNTk0NjBkZC5wbmciLCJ3aWR0aCI6Ijw9MTAwMCJ9XV0sImF1ZCI6WyJ1cm46c2VydmljZTppbWFnZS5vcGVyYXRpb25zIl19

Steen: For the past year Paul Heyman & El Generico in one way or another had me distracted from dominating the sport. But I didn't really care because I just wanted to hurt people. But now I think, Why not hurt people AND make money. So I decided to go get a title match for the XWA Championship. Now... just so we know, I am not finished with those two pieces of shit. But for one night Kevin "bleep" Steen is going to let them live and take out this big red headed stepchild that calls himself "Mr XWA". Has he watched this show i the last 4 years? I'm Mr XWA and I'll take that belt to prove that point.

Minka: In other news, We are ready to begin the NextGen Rising Stars Womens Tag Team Tournament this weekend. 16 teams will vie for a chance at a contract here in XWA. Teams from Puerto Rico, Great Britain, Ireland, Japan, Australia, The Ukraine, England & America are going to have a chance to make a mark. You can catch the action if you're a premiere member at XWA.com. That's all for this week. For Inside XWA, I'm Minka Kelly, Good Night.

Saxton: Up next is a man who has returned to XWA after taking time away. Formerly of the NextGen division, Willie Mack.

Caruso: Willie is a high energy guy. The crowd really loves his it.

Bayless: This guy? Energetic? You must mean diabetic...

Trent Barretta
Tampa, FL

vs

Willie Mack
St Louis, MO

(Barretta is part of the Premier Athlete Brand which is now part of the new NextGen division but tonight he's on his own. He has some good moments, hitting  the Gobstopper (Running single leg high knee) He covered but Mack kicked out. Willie catches Trent with a POUNCE. Then hits Return of the Mack (Stunner). 1.. 2.. 3! )

Winner: Willie Mack

XWA 84 MVq24pn

Caruso: Told you, this crowd loves them some Mack.

Bayless: And he looks like he loves Big Macs

Saxton: No fat shaming Becky. When we return we will hear from the new XWA Champion, Sheamus.

(We return from break to the ring where Amy Rose introduces the XWA Champion "Mr XWA", Sheamus.)

XWA 84 Rmz-tygy

(Sheamus comes out laughing. A much different demeanor than we are used to from him..)

Rose: Sheamus, you look delighted. These fans don't seem to share that joy, though.

Shemus: Awwww. Are yer lil harts broken? Too bad! I told all of ye. I was going to kick that wee lil man's head clean off and take what is mine. Dis here title belt ya see.

(Crowd boos loudly)

Rose: You did get the pinfall and replay confirmed the victory. But its plain as day that "Magnum" Adam Cole & Lauren played a huge part in the outcome. Can you deny that?

Sheamus: Was dere an incident involving a fan? Yes dere was. But dat wasn't me fault. It was his. And I reject it played any part in the outcome. I was always going to beat Shawn Michaels. If ye ask me, I dink he did it just to have emself an excuse.

Rose: Let's move to BACKFIRE. You are scheduled to face one Kevin Steen. A man many consider the most dangerous man in the industry Quite a diffeent opponent from Michaels. How do you prepare for that?

Sheamus: Yer asking the wrong question lassie. I don't have to prepare for anyone. Dey gots to prepare for me! I am the Champion. I am the Irish Curse! This here is me belt. And it is gonna be dat way until I don't want it anymore. Now if ye want to ask me anymore of these daft questions ye need to take me to a proper pub and have a few pints. You seem like a sprite Irish Lass. Play your cards right and ye may get to ask me questions all night.

Rose: And that's my cue to stop this interview. Thank you for your time champ. We will see how this plays out at BACKFIRE..

Saxton: I know Sheamus is brimming with confidence but if he is taking Kevin Steen lightly he wont be Champion very long.

Bayless: So he should be shaking in his boots? He's the XWA Champion! If anyone should be worried its Steen.

Caruso: Well I'm predicting Kevin Steen becomes the XWA Champion at BACKFIRE.

Bayless: I predict you'll be waiting tables at Fudruckers again soon.

Saxton: Melissa Anderson was at one point the Femme Fatale Champion and so very close to becoming the World Womens Champion. That quest wore her down. Now she's back and she has a shot at Asuka and the chance to regain the title she lost.

Bayless: This in many ways is a dream match up. But does Melissa have back that killer instinct she did back then?

Caruso: That's a good point Becky. She has lost a ton of momentum. Can she get back to Championship form in time to unseat what has been a dominant Champion in Asuka?

Bayless: I know its a good point. Its why I made it.

Saxton: She's getting in the ring now with someone who always has that killer instinct in Aja Kong.

Bayless: Now that's an intimidating presence.

Caruso: As opposed to you, who is an "Irritating" presence.

Aja Kong w/Gedo
Japan

vs

Melissa Anderson
San Francisco, CA

(This is a Smash mouth fight. A test of Wills. Anderson gets a Cross armbreaker on Kong but she doesn't tap and eventually escapes. Aja catches Melissa with a spinning backfist Then hits the Brainbuster 1.. 2.. NO! Melissa barely gets her shoulder up. Kong goes for a Powerbomb but Anderson counters into a Facebuster. She gets her up... Air Raid Crash! 1.. 2.. 3!)

Winner: Melissa Anderson

XWA 84 Yw9q07

Saxton: Anderson really toughed out that victory. In a few weeks the Great American Bash tour is coming. Of course XWA is an integral part of it. The card hasn't been announced but the place has been.

Caruso: Or Should we say places. As this year it will be a 2 Night affair. Night 1 will be at the Prince George's Stadium in Prince George, MD with special musical act, Post Malone.

Bayless: Night 2 will be on July 24th coming from Alumni Stadium in Dover, DE and that musical act will be none other than Fall Out Boy.

Saxton: Stay up to date for tickets and the card info on XWA.com. When we return, it's our Main Event!

(Backstage we see Amy Rose with the former XWA Champion, Shawn Michaels.)

XWA 84 Shawn_michaels_777x442_0

Rose: Shawn, I know this is a rough time but if you could, please address the situation from UNREST.

Michaels: Address the situation? The situation is simple, Adam Cole involved himself along with his squeeze Lauren into my match in order to mess with me and try to get in my head, because I was about to take the World Heavyweight title from him. Well Cole... it worked. Because now you and your title is all I can think about!

Rose: At BACKFIRE you are in the Main Event against him in a tag match. Why is this not a singles affair?

Michaels: The match had already been signed ahead of time. I asked for it to be switched to a title match and of course, what do you think he said Amy?

Rose: He refused?

Michaels: Of course he refused! More head games. Well Cole that's fine. You like to shout out your little catch phrase about being shot down. You see I'm not so violent. I don't shoot people. Me... I love music. So what I'm going to do is serenade you... with a little Sweet Chin Music. And someday soon when you awaken you will find yourself without the World Heavyweight Championship. And that's when this head game is finally done.

Rose: We are watching this situation very closely. Shawn we will see you at BACKFIRE.

(We now go to the Rankings Rundown, hosted by Letisha Cline.)

XWA 84 Leticia-Cline-1365954860-1238032138

Letisha: Welcome to the Rankings Rundown as we take a look at the current rankings for the 4 XWA Championships.

XWA Championship
4. El Generico
5. Kenny Omega

XWA Tag Team
4. Guerrillas of Destiny
5. CHAOS

XWA Femme Fatale
4. Amber Gallows
5. Aja Kong

XWA Cruiserweight
4. Tama Tonga
5. La Sombra

Kayla: Now let's hear from the #2 Tag Team Contenders, Bullet Club's Gallows & Anderson.

XWA 84 Karl-Anderson-and-Luke-Gallows-possible-exit-from-WWE

Gallows: So these Ascension guys just waltz back in here and slip into our tag titles.

Anderson: Yeah.... we don't think so. Boys you can wear scary eye make-up. You can have some creepy Priest in your corner, You can play all this ominous Halloween music. But you're not now or ever will be Bullet Club.

Gallows: We've been XWA Tag Champs before. We've been World 6-Man Champions. We have pedigree. We have name recognition. And we're part of the greatest force in all the UWF from the beginning. Sooner or later we'll get you in the ring. And then the Ascension wont rise...

Anderson: They'll be SHOT DOWN.

Saxton: As we just saw in our Rankings Report. These 2 teams are ranked 3rd and 4th. A win here can really put them in position to get a crack at the titles.

Bayless: Both these teams have had Championship gold in the past so they know what it takes. But I put my money on Bullet Club every time.

Caruso: Well The Young Bucks are part of the Elite. A group that consistently got the better of Bullet Club in the past. I think this is a toss up.

Bayless: Listening to you makes me want to "throw up"...

Saxton: Be nice Becky.... Jojo please take it away....

JoJo: This is our Main Event! Scheduled for 1 Fall.

Guerrillas of Destiny w/Bad Luck Fale
Former UWF World 6-Man Tag Team Champions
Former XWA Tag Team Champion (Tama Tonga & Fale)
Isle of Tonga

vs

The Young Bucks
Former UWF World 6-Man Tag Team Champions
Rancho Cucamonga, California

(This is very fast paced match with both teams not bothering to do much tagging. The referee Paul Turner is being very lenient tonight as all 4 men battle pretty much throughout. Bucks set off a Superkick party. They even give a double to Fale who climbed on the apron. They hit more Bang for Your Buck on Tanga Loa. 1.. 2.. NO!

They battle more and Tama hits Nick with the Headshrinker DDT. He covers for two. Tama goes for a dive to the outside as Fale was holding Matt but Matt moves and Tama crashes into Fale. In the ring Loa is about to deliver Ape Shit to Nick. But Matt slides in and gives him a Super kick. Nick scoots to the apron as Matt lifts Tanga up... Indy Taker! 1.. 2.. 3!)

Winners: The Young Bucks

XWA 84 68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f616265596b33645a7867716242413d3d2d32342e313533316139383835373430336433373931393236373337303831302e676966?s=fit&w=720&h=720

Saxton: Huge win for the Bucks as they continue to pile up victories.

Caruso: It wont be long before we see these boys challenging The Ascension I'm sure.

Bayless: I admit they're a fun team to watch but these guys are just too small to take seriously.

Caruso: They were World 6-Man Champions, for a good while.

Saxton: Honestly I think you both have good points. But in the end I have seen this team beat bigger teams all the time. So I for one wouldn't bet against them. Still whose to say Ascension will still be Champs after BACKFIRE. Speaking of which, if you can't get to the UMBC Center. You can watch the replay on XWA.com the next day. If you're a Premium member of course. And that's all the time we have for this week. For Becky Bayless & Charly Caruso, I'm Byron Saxton, Good Night.
Back to top Go down
https://uwf-fantasywrestling.forumotion.com

XWA 84
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS :: Non IWA Fantasy Feds :: History of XWA-
Jump to: