FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan fiction wrestling promotions. Write and book your own wrestling shows.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

XWA 80

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Supes
Admin
Supes

XWA 80 Empty
PostSubject: XWA 80   XWA 80 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 9:05 am

XWA 80 Xwa_smoked_out_wallpaper_by_photopops-d3bodja

....LIVE ON ....

XWA 80 Tnt_us_left_logo

VENUE - The XWA Arena (Du Burns Arena)
CITY - Baltimore, Maryland
BELL TIME - 7:00 PM

XWA 80 Du_Burns_Arena_01

(Show opens with a shot of the XWA Arena (The Du Burns Arena, on the shores of the inner harbor in Baltimore, Maryland. The New opening song Thunder by Imagine Dragons plays as we see clips of various XWA wrestlers)

(The camera pans the capacity crowd before settling on our Announce team of Byron Saxton & Tammy Sytch.)

XWA 80 Tumblr_n954zjKgoW1rmegyno4_250XWA 80 Sunny2

Saxton: Hello everyone, and welcome to the Season Finale of XWA TV. I'm Byron Saxton with my broadcast partner Tammy Lynn Sytch to my left. Tammy, the X-1 Climax is over. XTREME WARFARE is upon us and we have our Main Event. Shawn Michaels will defend the XWA Championship against Jimmy "Superfly" Snuka.

Sytch: The Superfly won the X-1 in a sensational match at our Facebook Face-Off show. Now he has a chance to do what Michaels himself did a year ago. Turn that win into the Championship.

Saxton: Of course while that is the big news. There is a lot more to XTREME WARFARE including the first ever Xtreme Wargames. In which one of the factions of XWA will be no more.

Sytch. It wont be the Uprising, that's for certain.

Saxton: On tonight's show in our Main Event, The Elite will defend the World 6-Man Championship against The Tongan Mob Bosses.

Sytch: We also will see Kazuchika Okada taking on Chris Hero. And the Tag Champions Fist of Islam will face TMDK in a Non-Title Match.

Saxton: All that plus Sasha Banks will be in action. Now let's send it up to Eden Stiles for our opening match.

XWA 80 5f5ef568b9763de55d1879dd921891e4

Eden: This is our opening bout! It is scheduled for 1 fall!

Brent Albright
Tulsa, OK

vs

Robert Roode
Canada

(Brent really gives Roode fits most of the way. But when he goes up top Roode is able to knock him off-balance and Albright crotches himself across the top rope. That turns the tide as Robert takes over and eventually ends it with the Glorious DDT.)

Winner: Robert Roode

XWA 80 Roode_Awesome_Belt_2012_World_Record_TNA_Champ_crop_exact

(After the match Roode talks about how he is the longest running Wrestle Kingdom Champion of all time. He has vanquished all challengers. Then out to the stage walks Moose. He says he is disappointed he came up short in the X-1 Climax Finals. But he at least admits he lost. Roode is in a fantasy world, walking around with a defunct title. So at XTREME WARFARE he wants to give Roode a reality check by defeating him and taking this phony Championship away from him. Robert is angry at this and agrees to defend his title at XTREME WARFARE.)

Saxton: So we have a Title Match for an imaginary title?

Sytch: Well is it imaginary, I mean he did win that once and the belt is there.

Saxton: But it means nothing if it doesn't exist.

Sytch: So wait... YOU mean nothing... So do you not exist?

XWA 80 147502539239498451

(Camera is backstage where we see Charly Caruso and she is joined by the leader of CHAOS, Gedo.)

XWA 80 IoXOlER

Caruso: Gedo, we heard last show the announcement of Xtreme Wargames. You will be part of that match, but you aren't a full-time in-ring competitor. Are you ready for such a daunting scenario?

Gedo: Ehhh... Dixie Carter has always hated CHAOS. She thinks by doing this she can get rid of Gedo. But I have been training everyday with Okada & the rest of CHAOS. I will be ready and we will get rid of our enemies.

Caruso: What will happen should your team be the one who loses?

Gedo: Nothing. Because we wont lose! CHAOS will always be here. We are the dominant force in XWA and the entire UWF!

Caruso: Okay... Is there a particular choice you have to drive out of XWA, Bullet Club or The Uprising?

Gedo: We plan to destroy them both in that match. So neither will ever return. 2019 will be the year of CHAOS!

Caruso: Well thank you for your time we are all pumped to see Xtreme Wargames.

Saxton: It's time to see our Tag Team Champions in action.

Sytch: This is a Non-Title Match but it's still against a Bullet Club duo which usually means trouble.

Saxton: And they're facing a different BC team at XTREME WARFARE.

Sytch: Time to see what these kids got.

Fist of Islam (Mustafa Ali & Ariya Daivari)
XWA Tag Team Champions
Mecca

vs

TMDK (Nick MIller & Shane Thorne)
Bullet Club

(Very exciting Tag Match with tons of double team spots. TMDK try to hit Thunder Valley on Daivari but Ali hits a Springboard Corkscrew Leg Lariat that knocks Miller out the ring. Then FOI hit Thunderbolt on Thorne. 1.. 2.. 3!)

Winners: Fist of Islam

XWA 80 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQjHVh3Isx8p_oH16Hw5kjFiNi-hd61DZkdUOrBvPYrDsh7q9aBsg

(After the match FOI are getting their hands raised when they are attacked by the G.O.D. They send Daivari out the ring and TMDK attack him. Then they give Ali Guerrilla Warfare.)

Saxton: Fist of Islam get the victory but they look like anything but winners right now.

Sytch: That's how Bullet Club operates. It will be such a pleasure when we make them leave XWA.

Saxton: So now The Uprising is focusing on Bullet Club?

Sytch: I didn't say that...

Saxton: I don't think you know what you're saying?

Sytch: I don't think you know how to tie your own shoes...

(We return to the office of Dixie Carter where she is joined by El Generico & Paul Heyman.)

Dixie Carter: Well gentlemen... What is it now?

Heyman: We want Kevin Steen suspended for his attack on us last week. That was an X-1 Climax Match.

Carter: Well he attacked you after the match and it was your final X-1 match. So in fact, at that point Generico was finished with the tournament. So no... I'm not suspending or fining him.

Heyman: That is unacceptable.

Generico: No Bueno!

Carter: Well if that bothers you, then you're really not going to like what Ah say next. Because at XTREME WARFARE I have booked El Generico against Kevin Steen.

(Generico is shaking his no, furiously)

Heyman: My client doesn't agree to this. He never signed to face him.

Carter: But I'm the GM around here and I can make the match regardless. But I will tell you what. Let me call Kevin and have him come here so we can sign a contract.

(Dixie picks up her cell phone and Heyman and Generico run out the office. Dixie just smiles then says into the phone. Mom? It's Dixie. Happy New Year!")

It's time for Inside XWA with correspondent, Olivia Munn.

XWA 80 Olivia-munn

Munn: Welcome back to Inside XWA. We are just days away from XTREME WARFARE! Coming to you from the Royal Farms Arena in Baltimore. It's the biggest show of the year and we have the full card announced. Including our Double Main Event.

Hangman Page vs KIller Kross - NextGen Championship
Asuka vs Sasha Banks
Robert Roode vs Moose - Roode's Wrestle Kingdom Belt on the line.
Fist of Islam vs Guerillas of Destiny - XWA Tag Team Championship
Kevin Steen vs El Generico
Molly Holly & Io Shirai vs MsChif & Melissa Anderson
Will Ospreay vs La Sombra - XWA Cruiserweight Championship
The ELITE vs The Triad - World 6-Man Championship
Canadian Ninjas vs 2 Chicks Same Time - World Womens Championship
Main Event: Xtreme Wargames (Bullet Club vs The Uprising vs CHAOS) - Loser faction leaves XWA
Main Event: Shawn MIchaels vs Jimmy "Superfly" Snuka - XWA Championship

Munn: Someone who has a lot riding on that Xtreme Wargames match is the World Heavyweight Champion, "Magnum" Adam Cole.

XWA 80 Adam_cole_wwe_champion_by_brunoradkephotoshop-dbytuh7

Cole: So here's where we are huh? Dixie Carter thinks that she's calling the shots. Wake-up call Dixie, You don't! I am the World Heavyweight Champion, I lead the greatest force in this industry. And XWA is where it all began. And it's not ending anytime soon. Look around the UWF. We are everywhere and are continuing to grow. You want to stick us in cages like we're animals? guess what? you just made it so CHAOS and The Uprising can't get away. You're hoping this will get rid of us but in fact you're only going to make us stronger. Because if I said it once, I've said it a million times. If you mess with "Magnum" Adam Cole and Bullet Club? You get SHOT DOWN!

Munn: In other news, I am sorry to have to tell you this, but this will be my final edition of Inside XWA. For over 3 years I have been delighted to bring you all the latest happenings from the Xtreme Wrestling Alliance but unfortunately due to some acting commitments I wont be able to continue. I want to thank everyone from the wrestlers, Dixie, Snoop and even the guys and gals in catering. You have made this such a fun experience. Maybe we will see each other one day but until then....

That's all for this week. For Inside XWA, I'm Olivia Munn, Good Night.

(After the break we go to the set of "The Sytch".)

XWA 80 C08

Tammy: Hello everybody and welcome to the Sytch. Tonight I have the World Women's Champion, Molly Holly & Io Shirai. Ladies at XTREME WARFARE you two face the Femme Fatale Champion, MsChif & Melissa Anderson.

Molly: Yes we do. WE are very excited for it.

Tammy: The stipulation as I understand it is. If you are defeated the woman getting the pinfall will earn herself a future World Title Match with you Molly.

Molly: That's a HUGE "IF". I haven't been pinned in a very long time. Not planning to have it happen at the Royal Farms Arena.

Tammy: I can't fault your confidence but you have a partner here in Io Shirai. She could be defeated.

Io: I have never been defeated in singles match!

Molly: Well actually you have been once. By me...

Io: Yes... you are correct. I had forgotten because it seemed like it never happened.

Molly: But it did... I was kinda there....

Io: Maybe I viewed it as a fluke. But regardless we are going up against 2 very tough and violent women in MsChif & Melissa. So we will need to be at the top of our game, Molly.

Tammy: Sounds to me like you two aren't bestest buddies.

Molly: We are competitors. But we have a common goal and we will get it done. And Io, don't worry, I'm the World Champion... I'm always at the top of my game.

Tammy: Yeah... You girls sure ain't sending each other birthday cards. Well I'll be watching to see how this goes. And that folks is The Sytch.

Saxton: At XTREME WARFARE we are getting a rematch between 2 of the top female stars in XWA, Asuka & Sasha Banks.

Sytch: Banks got the job done last time. Not sure about this time. Its hard for me to get excited about girls with dyed hair.

Saxton: You're kidding me right?

Sytch: What? I'm a natural Blonde!

Saxton: I'm betting no one told the drapes that.

Sytch: Watch it Saxton!

Amy The Farmer's Daughter
Hog Hollow, Nebraska

vs

Sasha Banks
Boston, MA

(Sasha is all business as she gets this final tune-up before her match with Asuka. While the match is going on Asuka walks out on stage. This momentarily distracts Sasha and she is schoolgirled for a 2 count. Sasha regains her focus and takes care of Business ending it with Bankrupt (Straight jacket neckbreaker slam) She gets the 3 count.)

Winner: Sasha Banks

XWA 80 001_26157243_1795309684102612_512622557438935040_n--3dd549de16623066e433cc29baf79f48

(As Banks' hand is raised we see Asuka applauding with a slick smile.)

Saxton: Sasha puts up another W. But Asuka's waiting in the wings.

Sytch: Their last match was quite good. I expect this one to be even better.

Saxton: Still to come later tonight. The World 6-Man Championship is on the line. Stay tuned.

(We return from break to the ring where Charly Caruso introduces the winner of the X-1 Climax, "Superfly" Jimmy Snuka)

XWA 80 004_aSNUKA_03071991_0001--b5a2e92ecc7c84dea4c80d19af78d3fc

(Then Charly introduces the XWA Champion, Shawn Michaels)

XWA 80 Shawn-michaels-1996

Charly: Gentlemen. You two will face off at XTREME WARFARE for the XWA Championship. I would like to give both of you a chance to say something about the match. Shawn?

Michaels: Thank you Charly. Last year I was standing right where you are Jimmy. Looking across from Tanahashi. We had a mutual respect for one another. And when we faced each other at XTREME WARFARE it was one of the toughest matches of my career. He was a great Champion. But that day I was just that much better.

Today I stand across from you. I have known you many years. I've seen you many times in the ring and I have a great respect for you. I mean... You're the Superfly. But at XTREME WARFARE I am going to have to once again be just that much better. I expect yu to give it your all. That's the only way you know how to fight. I welcome it and when the smoke clears I hope we can shake hands whoever comes out on top.

Charly: Thank you Shawn. And now Mr. Jimmy Snuka.

(Charly hands Snuka the mic. He looks out at the crowd as many begin to chant "Superfly". He has kind of a far away look in his eyes. He raises the mic to his lips.)

Snuka: ..... Shawn....

(Then Jimmy smashes Michaels in the face with the microphone! Caruso is running from the ring as Snuka is pounding away at the head of Michaels with the mic. The crowd is booing. Jimmy then begins biting the head of Michaels and we see he is bleeding profusely. Jimmy snap mares hgim over and drops a Cocobutt to the bleeding head of HBK. Snuka grabs the belt and begins whipping Michaels across the torso with it. Snuka looks completely unhinged. Security has come out but Jimmy is swinging the belt at them too. The fans have completely turned of Snuka but he doesn't seem to care. Finally Jimmy fires the belt at Dixie Carter who is ringside now. He picks up the microphone.)

Snuka: Good luck.... brotha.....

(Jimmy then leaves the ring. One security gets too close and gets headbutted for his trouble. Jimmy heads to the back amid a chorus of boos.)

Sytch: Holy Crap! I told you... The cheese slid off of that boy’s cracker!

Saxton: I hate to say it... but something has changed. This is not the Superfly I have admired for years. This man is something different.Something feral....

Sytch: You have to wonder if Shawn was seriously injured there which could throw a monkey wrench into the XTREME WARFARE Main Event.

Saxton: As soon as we get any information on the health of Shawn Michaels we will be sure to pass it along.

Saxton: As we know Dixie has booked Xtreme Wargames. And two of the participants involved will face each other next.

Sytch:  The Knockout king, Chris Hero.

Saxton: Against Kazuchika Okada, Former XWA Champion.

Sytch: And after XTREME WARFARE former XWA employee.

Saxton: So you guys are focusing on CHAOS again?

Sytch: I would ask you how old you are but I know you can't count that high.

Chris Hero
Metropolis

vs

Kazuchika Okada w/Gedo
CHAOS
Japan

(We get a hard nosed fight for about 6 minutes before we see Gallows and Anderson run-in. Then the rest of CHAOS as well as the rest of The Uprising run down, Soon Adam Cole, Amber Gallows and Bad Luck Fale enter and we have all 15 competitors for Xtreme Wargames brawling. The match is obviously thrown out.)

Winner: No contest.

Saxton: This is nuts! We have to restore some order and when we return its the World 6-Man Titles on the line.

Sytch: Get him Chris!

(Backstage we see Charly Caruso.)

XWA 80 Charly-Caruso-300x400

Charly: Ladies and Gentlemen, The #1 contender for the XWA Cruiserweight Championship, La Sombra. Sombra you were the very first Cruiserweight Champion here. Now you have a chance to regain that title. How will this be different?

Sombra: Because this time I fight a Champion that will have a fair fight. Candido always resorted to cheating or using his friends or even just not allowing me an opportunity to face him. Will Ospreay is not that sort of man. He fights with honor and I expect to have a clean and fair match.

Charly: And you think you can regain the title?

Sombra: Of course! Why would I even get in the ring if I didn't believe I will win. No.. I know I will. Ospreay is a good young wrestler but he lacks experience which is where I will make the difference and I will once again be the Cruiserweight Champion.

Charly: And that is just one of the great matches you will see at XTREME WARFARE.

Saxton: Time for our Main Event. Last word we got on Shawn Michaels was he was taken to a nearby medical facility. There is some fear that a concussion was sustained but that has not been confirmed.

Sytch: This is a very sticky situation for Dixie and XWA.

Saxton: Agreed. If we don't get any more word tonight. You can check XWA.com for updates on Shawn Michael's condition. Now for the Main Event. Take it away Eden.

Eden: This is our Main Event! It is for the UWF World 6-Man Championship

Tongan Mob Bosses
Former XWA Tag Team Champions
Isle of Tonga

vs

The ELITE
UWF World 6-Man Tag Team Champions

(The Tongans come out fast. Really taking the fight to the Champs. . Fale sends Nick into the corner and hits a Corner Splash crushing the Young Buck as the crowd gasps. Tanga Loa is fighting with OMEGA on the outside. Matt gives Tanga Loa a flying headscissors that sends him to the floor. Then he nails a Somersault back splash out to the floor on him as well as OMEGA & Loa.

The battle wages on in a more conventional Tag Team match. Then the Fist of Islam come out storming towards the ring. The G.O.D. jump out the ring and meet them halfway and they start fighting. This distracts Fale who is hit with the Triple Superkick. Nick covers for the 3 count.)

Winners & Still Champions: The ELITE

XWA 80 Yb

(Since FOI never entered the ring and it was Guerrillas that went after them there was no grounds for a review and the decision stands. The TMB fight their way to the back as the ELITE play to the crowd. Then on the the giant screen we see this.)

XWA 80 CM_Punk_Bio_0003

Punk: So... The so-called ELITE with another succesdful title defense. Of course it wound up being 3 on 1. But hey you still won. Thing is with the Triad? We never lose our focus. We never leave each other alone. We are a unit. Not 3 guys or 2 brothers and a friend. We are the Triad. We are a fine tuned machine. and when we head into Royal Farms Arena we are going to be a unit. Three minds working in unison for one goal. And that goal... is your World 6-Man titles because that's what we do. We win titles. Whatever title we want. And right now we want yours. See you soon...

Saxton: It looks like The Triad are ready for their shot at the ELITE at XTREME WARFARE.

Sytch: I'll go on record right now but I think the ELITE may have finally met their match.

Saxton: I disagree, the ELITE have dominated the division for about 8 months. I don't see that changing anytime soon. But that question will be answered along with many others in just a couple of days at XTREME WARFARE. There are just a select few tickets left. But if you can't be there live sign up for a Premium Membership at XWA.com and watch the show the next day.  So for Tammy Sytch, I'm Byron Saxton. Thanks for watching and we'll see you hopefully at XTREME WARFARE. Good Night.
[/b]
Back to top Go down
https://uwf-fantasywrestling.forumotion.com

XWA 80
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS :: Non IWA Fantasy Feds :: History of XWA-
Jump to: