FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan fiction wrestling promotions. Write and book your own wrestling shows.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

XWA 72

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Supes
Admin
Supes

XWA 72 Empty
PostSubject: XWA 72   XWA 72 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 2:56 am

XWA 72 Xwa_smoked_out_wallpaper_by_photopops-d3bodja

....LIVE ON ....

XWA 72 Tnt_us_left_logo

VENUE - The XWA Arena (Du Burns Arena)
CITY - Baltimore, Maryland
BELL TIME - 7:00 PM

XWA 72 Du_Burns_Arena_01

(Show opens with a shot of the XWA Arena (The Du Burns Arena, on the shores of the inner harbor in Baltimore, Maryland. The New opening song Thunder by Imagine Dragons plays as we see clips of various XWA wrestlers)

(The camera pans the capacity crowd before settling on our Announce team of Byron Saxton & Tammy Sytch.)

XWA 72 Tumblr_n954zjKgoW1rmegyno4_250XWA 72 Sunny2

Saxton: Hello everyone, and welcome back to XWA TV. I'm Byron Saxton and I also want to welcome back Tammy Sytch. And as per the mandate from management. Tammy I would like to publicly apologize for my outburst last week.  And I am looking forward to hearing your new segment this week. Entitled "The Sytch".

Sytch: I begrudgingly accept your apology. And yes I do have a new segment here and my first guests will be The Uprising.

Saxton: I think we all would like to hear what they have to say about the attack on The ELITE last show. Also on this show in our Main Event. Bad Luck Fale will team up with Robert Roode to face Hiroshi Tanahashi & the XWA Champion, Shawn Michaels.

Sytch: That is a huge match. Also we will see El Generico face one half of the XWA Tag Team Champions, Shinsuke Nakamura.

Saxton: All that plus an update on the card for Wrestlemania X in New Orleans. It's gonna be a good one tonight and to get it started. Is the lovely Eden Stiles.

XWA 72 Eden-520x245

Eden: This is our opening bout! It is scheduled for 1 fall!

Sally The Farmer's Daughter
Tennesee

vs

Amber Galows
Greenville, NC

(Amber is wrestling tonight with a bit more edge which is tough news for Sally. Amber pretty much has her way with her before putting her away with the Amber Alert (Sitout facebuster).

Winner: Amber Gallows

XWA 72 Latest?cb=20150606011546

(After the match Amber puts Sally in a Rear Naked Choke. The referee is screaming at Gallows to release the hold she finally does after she is threatened to have the match reversed.)

Saxton: The Bullet Babe is making a statement here.

Sytch: She's more pissed than usual. Stay out of her way there Saxton.... Or don't actually.

Saxton: Well I will be. with Taya Valkyrie gone from XWA what is next for Amber?

XWA 72 147502539239498451

(Camera is in the back where we see Charly Caruso with Gedo.)

XWA 72 Latest?cb=20170418205701

Caruso: Last week Gedo, was a very eventful one for CHAOS. Your team won the XWA Tag Team Championship. Okada faced UWF World Champion, CM Punk in a surprise Main Event. But perhaps the the thing most people are talking about was the attack on Kana, orchestrated by you by one Aja Kong.

Gedo: Yes the great Aja Kong! Finally someone worthy of being CHAOS. Kana had grew soft. Then when I tried to instill the edge back in to her she dared to lay hands on me! I would have slapped her around silly but your country has laws against this. So instead I showed her what happens when you turn against me. You get put out of the business... permanently.

Caruso: Are you saying Kana is finished? She's out of wrestling?

Gedo: You saw what happened last week! Of course she is done. Her career is over and now Aja Kong stands in her place. And Aja will be at CAPITAL OFFENSE this week to destroy someone else.

Caruso: Well I truly hope this isn't true.

Gedo: Hope all you like, little girl. But in the end it will be to no avail. Kana will never wrestle here again! Hahahaha!

Caruso: I also hope you discover mouthwash but that probably wont happen either...

Saxton: At CAPITAL OFFENSE Tammy, one of the matches signed will be Nick Jackson Challenging Chris Candido for the Cruiserweight Title.

Sytch: Nick is nothing without his brother. Instead of worrying about Chris he should be more concerned about their Wrestlemania Title chance.

Saxton: Yes. And for those that didn't see it on Twitter yet. The ELITE have gotten a return title match for the World 6-Man Championship at Wrestlemania. But will they be at full strength with the injury to Matt Jackson suffered at the hands of The Uprising?

Sytch: Honestly I don't think it would make a difference either way. These guys don't have what it takes to be a champion. Or to be men really... I'm sure you can relate, Saxton.

Saxton: Well right now we will see Nick in solo action.

Sam Houston
Texas

vs

Nick Jackson w/OMEGA
Rancho Cucamonga, California

(Nick looks really good here as OMEGA seems to be more worried about a surprise attack but it never comes. Meanwhile Nick systematically takes Sam apart. He then locks in a Sharshooter where Houston taps out.)

Winner: Nick Jackson

XWA 72 Nick_jackson_render_by_rendermaker-dbfjsyz

(After the match Nick cuts a promo on Candido. Then OMEGA cuts one on the Latino Nightmare. OMEGA says he guarantees Matt will be there and together they will leave the Bayou as World Champions.)

Saxton: The ELITE have a lot going on right now, Tammy. 

Sytch: Like I said. They need to get focused om Wrestlemania. He has no chance against Candido anyway.

Saxton: I'm not so sure about that. Just because he has been primarily a Tag Team wrestler doesn't mean he can't have success as a singles competitor.

Sytch: That's like saying just because you are a terrible announcer when I'm here doesn't mean you can't be better alone.

Saxton: Actually. That's EXACTLY what I'm saying... we'll be back.

(We return to the office of Dixie Carter. Enter Magnum Adam Cole & Lauren.)

Dixie Carter: Well Adam. It's official. Congratulations, you will be in the Main Event at Wrestlemania X.

Cole. It's only right. I have worked for this opportunity for over a year. It was my destiny to be the first man to hold both the Junior Heavyweight and Heavyweight World Championships. That destiny comes to fruition at Wrestlemania.

Carter: I saw you showed up at the APW show. I don't need my star helping out the opposition's ratings.

Lauren: Ratings?? You think we give a damn about that? This is much bigger than your stupid show Dixie!

Carter: Without this stupid show you would be on the Golf Channel or something! So don't make light of it or me!

Cole: Both of you calm down. Now Dixie. Lauren does have a point. This is about the World Title. And imagine your ratings after I beat that tattooed ego-maniac and show up here with the World Heavyweight Championship over my shoulder. You talk about ratings...

Carter: Be that as it may. I have you booked for Capital Offense...

Cole: Wait a second. I have a World title match coming up!

Carter: Yes you do! And you need a tune up. I picked out...

Cole: It doesn't matter. I'm not letting anyone get in the way of my grasping that Holy Grail in my hands. Not you, Not CHAOS, Steen, Punk or those Triad flunkies of his. I will become World Champion. No matter what!

It's time for Inside XWA with correspondent, Olivia Munn.

XWA 72 Olivia-Munn

Munn: Welcome back to Inside XWA. We know Wrestlemania is coming but before that we have CAPITAL OFFENSE coming to you once again from Washington, DC. Here is the card...

The Uprising will be in action
Aja Kong vs Eve Torres
Premiere Athlete Brand vs Paul London & Brian Kendrick - NextGen Tag Titles
Jimmy Snuka & Richie Steamboat vs Gallows and Anderson
MsChif vs Melissa Anderson -  Femme Fatale Title Purple Rayne vs Canadian Ninjas - World Women's Tag Team Championship Hiroshi Tanahashi vs Robert Roode
Chris Candido vs Nick Jackson - Cruiserweight Championship
Adam Cole vs ?
Main Event: Shawn Michaels vs Bad Luck Fale - XWA Championship

Now let's hear from the Former Femme Fatale Champion, Melissa Anderson.

XWA 72 Melissa

Melissa Anderson: Last month I was in line for a shot at Wrestlemania for the Womens World Title. I can't help but believe that my losing the title to MsChif at Final Battle is what cost me that opportunity. So that makes 2 things you took from me that night. You sit here and do all your scary talk. And make people think you are this dark scary chick. But you forget... I KNOW YOU!. This is just what it is.. talk. Hype. Whatever you want to call it. But what its not? Is reality. Reality is at CAPITAL OFFENSE I am going to whip you like you stole something from me....

Beacause you did...

Munn: In other news, word out of North Carolina is that Matt Jackson has shown some improvement and has begun rehabbing what appeared to be slightly torn labrum. There is no time table for his return but I am being told by experts it seems unlikely he would be ready for Wrestlemanaia. Meanwhile OMEGA has publicly stated on more than one occasion that he indeed would be there in the ring in New Orleans. We will continue tto monitor the situation and relay our findings to you. That's all for this week. For Inside XWA, I'm Olivia Munn, Good Night.

(After the break we go to the debut of "The Sytch".)

XWA 72 C08

Tammy: Hello everybody and welcome to the Sytch. Lets bring out my very first guests Lets give a warm welcome to The Uprising!

(Fans boo as Candido, Schultz, Cesaro & Chris Hero come on to the set.)

Candido: Babe... The band is back together officially! And just in time too. Things here not only in the XWA but the entire UWF are out control. We got a bunch of Mexicans running around with the 6-Man belts. We have a bunch of Orientals as the XWA Tag Champs. We had a Jap with the XWA Championship. We have a damn foreigner as the Intercontinental Champion.

Tammy: Uhh babe... He's a Native American.

Candido: Exactly he's a "Native" American. Not a True American like us.

Tammy: No.. I mean to say he's Indian.

Candido: My point exactly! He's really from India! The Uprising is going to cast out these foreigners!

Cesaro: Umm I'n from Switzerland...

Candido: That's okay. You're one of the good ones. Back to my point. The Uprising is back with a new agenda. We are going to clean up the UWF. And of course make some money. Because no one has ever drew like us. It's widely known you know.

Tammy: Well people are asking why did you attack The ELITE then?

Candido: Why? To make a point of course. And that point is that it should be the Uprising who should be getting a shot at the World 6-Man Titles at Wrestlemania.

Tammy: Absolutely I agree of course. But Paul Boesch said The Uprising aren't even ranked.

Candido: And that in itself is ridiculous in itself. We are The Uprising. We are ALWAYS ranked. Just look at efedmarks.com They constantly are buzzing about our possible reunions in the past. Well here we are and we want the gold.

Tammy: Well Its what I think everyone wants. But now at CAPITAL OFFENSE you have Nick Jackson going after your Cruiserweight Title.

Candido: Big deal!

Hero: Actually... A very small deal. Hahaha...

Candido: That's right. I know its a Cruiserweight title but really? C'mon It's not a Paperweight title. I will wipe the mat with this boy. Then maybe the committee will see it should be us getting the shot at those 6-Man belts.

Tammy: Well folks that's the "Sytch". See ya next time!

Saxton: Up next is El Generico vs Nakamura of CHAOS.

Sytch: And he is one half of the XWA Tag Team Champions

Saxton: They won those belts in very controversial fashion after beating El Generico in a handicap match.

Sytch: Everything to you is controversial if your favorites don't win.

Shinsuke Nakamura w/Gedo
XWA Tag Team Champion
Japan

vs

El Generico
Former XWA Tag Team Champion
Mexico?

(Ishii is not at ringside so that gives Generico a better shot here at a fair match. He and Nakamura go right after one another. trading punches and elbows. Shinsuke sends Generico into the buckle and hits a running knee. Then he gives him the Vibrating boot. He lays Generico across the ropes in the corner and goes for the charging knee lift but Generico has it scouted and hits a Flying Lariat out the corner. Generico hits a Samoan Driver for a 2 count. He goes for the Brainbustahhh but Shinsuke counters and hits an Inverted Superplex. He goes for the Boma Ye but Generico evades it and rolls up Nakamura in a school boy! 1.. 2..

NO!  Nakamura locks on a Triangle Choke. Generico fights and gets a rope break. Nakamura follows with a Single Knee Backstabber. Then again looks for the Boma Ye but Generico leaps up and nails him with an Ole Kick in the corner. He gets him up... Brainbustahhh!!! 1.. 2.. 3!)

Winner: El Generico

XWA 72 El-generico

(Generico celebrates the win but then out from the back walks Paul Heyman and an angry Kevin Steen. Steen walks to the ring and grabs a microphone.)

Steen: Generico.... You idiot! if you would have done that last show we would still be the Tag Team Champions! Do I have to do everything??!! I know you're only 1/3 of the Tag Team Champs but you have to be able to step up when needed. Well That wont matter anymore because it looks like I no longer need you... I think its time I taught you a lesson.

(Steen drops the mic as Heyman is answering his cell phone. His eyes light up and then he quickly picks up the microphone.)

Heyman: Kevin! Wait! That was Paul Boesch! We have the Tag Team Title match at Wrestlemania!

(Steen stares at Paul in disbelief. Then turns to a on guard Generico. Steen then moves i and hugs him!)

Steen: PARTNER! We are going to Wrestlemania!

(Heyman and Steen are all smiles as a confused Generico looks on.)

Saxton: Well that didn't go the way it first looked. Steen and Generico are headed to Wrestlemania!

Sytch: That's 3 Title matches for XWA at the big Show!

Saxton: XWA is the Company of Champions and that legend may grow at Wrestlemania X!

Sytch: You're head is already growing.

(Charly Caruso is in the ring and she introduces the man who will be headlining Wrestlemania X, "Magnum" Adam Cole.)

XWA 72 F7a1e265dbb90fc61de2d4e0068f83fe--adam-cole-when-you-know

Charly: Congratulations. You are in the Main Event at Wrestlemania.

Cole: You say that like I should be thankful to just being there. Listen... I have been at Wrestlemania in the past. I won at Wrestlemania in the past. Now I will do the ultimate. I will become the World Heavyweight Champion at Wrestlemania. CM Punk had a lot to say the other night. He talked about overcoming heat. We are in the wrestling business Punk. Heat is a part of the game. I'm talking about opportunity. All I wanted since I was the World Junior Heavyweight Champion was a shot at the Heavyweight Championship. I got once chance at that at that was marred by Kevin Steen. Ever since all I do is win. I put an end to my feud with Steen and Okada all at once at XTREME WARFARE.. in a HELL IN A CELL! Now I have one piece of business left and that will be wrapped up in New Orleans.

(Crowd we get a small cant of "Bullet Club" in the arena)

Charly: I have to ask you. What about the Triad?

Cole: You mean what about a wanna be Bullet Club? All those guys are are two flunkies Punk keeps around to protect him. I don't sweat the Triad. And I don't sweat CM Punk.

(Then out walks from either side Daniel Bryan & Samoa Joe. They slowly move closer to Adam but then out runs Gallows and Anderson to head them off.)

Sytch: Wow! The Triad just beat Bullet Club at their own game!

Saxton: I have to admit it was nice for once seeing them get a taste of their own medicine. But how will this play out at Wrestlemania?

Sytch: I still am picking Cole but its really a toss up.

Saxton: Like when you got pregnant and didn't know who the father was?

Sytch: Do I have to call Human Resources again?

Saxton: It was a joke!

Sytch: So is your love life...

Saxton: We are back and we were scheduled to see Ariya Daivari challenge Hangman Page for the NextGen Title. But after taking a GTS from CM Punk he is out and his replacement is the former NextGen Champ, Will Ospreay.

Sytch: Doesn't look like Daivari is too happy about this.

Saxton: I know they have complained about lack of opportunities but this isn't Dixie's fault.

Sytch: I know... just like it isn't your fault that your parents were siblings.

Ariya Daivari w/Khosrow Daivari
Forner NextGen Tag Team Champion
Mecca

vs

Will Ospreay
Former NextGen Champion
Essex, England

(Will provides a much different skill set than Page but Ariya tries his best to adapt and gives a great showing of himself. He gets a number of near falls but can't seem to get over the hump. Then he is caught with a Cheeky Nandos Kick. A German Superplex and then the OsCutter (Springboard cutter) which leads to a 3 count for Will.)

Winner: Will Ospreay

XWA 72 Will_ospreay_png_by_cupofgrasspwa-dac5i2m

Saxton: hat was great match but its Ospreay who comes out on top.

Sytch: I kinda feel bad for Daivari. He prepared for someone else.

Saxton: Those are the breaks sometimes. You can't make excuses. You have to roll with it.

Sytch: I wish you would roll into traffic...

When we return it's our huge Tag Team Main Event!.

(Backstage we see Charly Caruso.)

XWA 72 14718286_238392993246688_6888107543885774848_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTM3ODYyMTA1NzQ5ODMxNjc2OA%3D%3D

Charly: I have with me now the NextGen Tag Team Champions, The Premier Athlete Brand, Anthony Nese, Caleb Conley & Mandy Rose. At the season Premiere you pulled one over on BMX and became the champions. Mandy... Many fans on Social Media are asking why?

Rose: Are you serious? Just look at what's standing behind me. Premier Athletes. That's who we are. But that's not ALL we are. We have brains too and we just played those two X-Games rejects like a pair of jokers.

Charly: At CAPITAL OFFENSE you guys have a defense against London and Kendrick. 2 young guys who have had some success in the UWF already.

Conley: Success? What success? Are they the NextGen Tag Team Champs? Are they Premier Athletes? Do they have the vivacious Mandy Rose in their corner? I think not.

Nese: Those 2 clowns with their silly costumes are just flash, what you see here is substance and that's what lasts!

Charly: If you say so... But so far you have had just one match in the UWF. I think you may be in for a surprise in the future.

Rose: The only surprise we've had is that you somehow got hired here. Washington DC get your tickets. The Premier Athlete Brand is coming to town.

Charly: I think you should probably get going. I heard K-Mart has a sale on full length door mirrors.

Saxton: I have been anxiously awaiting this match, Tammy.

Sytch: I have too. Let's get to it!

Eden: This is our Main Event!

Robert Roode & Bad Luck Fale
Canada & Tonga

vs

Hiroshi Tanahashi & Shawn Michaels
Japan & Texas

(This gets out of control early. All 4 men find themselves brawling on the floor.Referee Paul Turner tries vainly to restore order. Even refusing to count either team out. But they have no interest in doing any type of structured match. After about 5 minutes of this he throws his hands up and calls for the bell. )

Double DQ

Saxton: This really never got started. These 4 men are headed to Washington DC with a ton of unfinished business.

Sytch: Well things will have to be settled then. And even more so at Wrestlemania.

Saxton: That's right Tammy. It's Wrestlemania season and it's as exciting as ever. And we will see you at CAPITAL OFFENSE. For Tammy Sytch, I'm Byron Saxton, Good night from Baltimore.
Back to top Go down
https://uwf-fantasywrestling.forumotion.com

XWA 72
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS :: Non IWA Fantasy Feds :: History of XWA-
Jump to: