FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan fiction wrestling promotions. Write and book your own wrestling shows.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Glory 02 - Manhattan Center

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Supes
Admin
Supes

Glory 02 - Manhattan Center Empty
PostSubject: Glory 02 - Manhattan Center   Glory 02 - Manhattan Center EmptySun Jun 28, 2020 6:41 pm

Glory 02 - Manhattan Center Glory

From the Manhattan Center in Downtown, NYC.

Glory 02 - Manhattan Center Ab3dc687d584b507-600x338

{Show opens with Dana White on his cell phone.}

White: I know! I can't believe XWA jumped ship! That is so huge for the IWA. UWF is a sinking ship. All the best promoters left there. Too much back room shenanigans is what I heard. What?  Ander Wood's twin brother? Get the fuck outta here! No way. Slander Wood???

{Up walks Paul Ellering.}

White: Hey buddy, I gotta go. We'll talk soon. Give my best to Linda, okay bye.

Ellering: Mr White... It has come to my attention that there will be a tournament to crown IWA World Heavyweight & Tag Team Champions.

White: That's correct, Paul.

Ellering: Well then.... I expect The Legion of Doom entered in both. We are by far the most fearsome group ever created.

White: I'm still not happy about that little swerve with the Battle Royale last show. I had to get Candido booked with WWF or he would have sued me for false advertising. But I will admit I would like to win and your guys are pretty formidable so tonight in the Main Event. Brock Lesnar is in his Glory Title Tournament match. If he wins I will give him a spot in the World Tournament.

Ellering: If he wins??? Don't be ridiculous. Of course he will. Who is he facing?

White: Oh come now... And spoil the Surprise?

{Dana smirks and walks off leaving Ellering rubbing his chin in thought..}

◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘

Styles: Hello everyone and welcome to GLORY. I'm Joey Styles and we are here in New York City. There is so much happening here in the IWA and the big news is XWA has joined us. Now some of our talent roster was under contract with them and they have returned to XWA but we still have an amazing roster as we continue towards crowning the first Glory Heavyweight Champion. Welcome my broadcast partner, the Coach, Jonathan Coachman.

Coach: About time. Give the star of this show some air time will you? We are continuing the Tournament but we still don'tr know who is facing who? Its ridiculous, I need to know these things!

Styles: Well Dana White is playing it close to the vest so let's go to the ring and see whose next in the chase for the Gold.

Shinsuke Nakamura vs Ernie "The Cat" Ladd - GLORY Heavyweight Championship Tournament

(The Cat attacks before the bell. He is all over Shinsuke. He sends him into the ropes and nails a clothesline. A few more stomps, then he goes for a Vertical Suplex and nails it. He drops the leg and covers for two. He goes for another Suplex but Nakanura slips out and hits a Single Knee Backstabber. Now Naka has him down as he drives a few knees into the kidneys. He lays him chest first across the ropes in the corner and nails a Running Knee Lift to the Sternum.

Shinsuke wants to go for a Landslide but Ernie lands some elbows then delivers a Chokeslam from the 2nd rope. Reverse Neckbreaker follows and he looks for His Big Kick to the head but Nakamura counters into a Exploder Suplex. He waits.... Boma Ye! 1.. 2.. 3! )

Winner: Shinsuke Nakamura

Glory 02 - Manhattan Center XGtc-CTn_400x400

Styles: The Boma Ye gets it done.

Coach: The Big Cat gave it a good try but much like you, He comes up short.

Styles: Devin Taylor is with him now.

Devin: Shinsuke, you move on in the Heavyweight Title Tournament. How important is it to become the 1st Glory Champion?

Nakamura: Every victory... important. Winning Glory Championship... Very important to me. I will not be stopped.

Devin: We look forward to seeing you next round. Good Luck.

{Show switches to the back where we see Giulia stretching. Up walks Zoey Lucas.}

Lucas: There she is... my favorite little mutt. Japanese-Italian raised in England. What the hell do you eat? Sushi Parmigiana & Chips?

Giulia: What do you want?

Lucas: Well you never took me up on my offer. Shame the boys were intrigued about having their own private Geisha. Still I guess you got some pride. Pride... but no future. Soon, when you're out of here, you will be back to waiting tables. But you could make some cash before you go. I got a match next week against Beth Phoenix. I rather not have to face her this close to the Womens Championship Tournament.  So... You go, and take her out. You do that, I got an envelope with five large. You can buy a lot of Squid & Meatballs with that. You're career is about over. Why not make a little scratch on the way to Beautician school or wherever your sorry ass winds up next.

Giulia: Why not do it yourself?

Lucas: Oh I could. But why dirty my hands plus take a chance of Dana finding out it was me, when I could have someone pathetic like you do it. So when the deed is done come see me. The money will be waiting....

Styles: Another Tournament Match.

Coach: I feel like Men At Work... 'Who can it be now?'

Styles: Let's send it up to our ring announcer Yanet Garcia.

Glory 02 - Manhattan Center 99c9cd5d-8

The Samoan Werewolf Jacob Fatu vs Davey Boy Smith - GLORY Heavyweight Championship Tournament

Fatu is led to the ring by Skandor Akbar. This is a big Hoss match.  Both men laying in the wood and being stiff as hell. The difference is the aerial skill of Jacob. But Davey has experience and catches Fatu as he tries a High Cross body and e delivers his Powerslam but the ref is dealing with a crazed Akbar who is acting like he wants to enter the ring. The ref finally turns and counts but Jacob barely gets his shoulder up at 2 & 7/8ths. He goes for another but Jacob slides out and sends him shoulder first into the post. He hits a Pop-up Samoan Drop then goes up... The Howling (Moonsault). 1.. 2.. 3!

Winner: Jacob Fatu

Glory 02 - Manhattan Center 450?cb=20190428050117

{We switch backstage to Devin Taylor.}

Glory 02 - Manhattan Center Maxresdefault

Devin: I am here with some breaking news first let me welcome the manager of Los Ingobernables, Amy Rose.

Rose: It's Los INGOBERNABLES

Devin: That's what I said...

Rose: It didn't sound like me. Maybe it's because it's coming from THAT face. Los Ingobernables would like to announce the signing of Kenny King.

Devin: Interesting.... That you picked someone who lost on our opening show.

Rose: Paint drying is interesting for someone with your brain capacity. But we at Los Ingobernables are looking for a certain attitude and Rush & myself felt he fit the bill perfectly and would be a great fit with us & Dragon Lee.

Devin: Well that is a well assembled group. We look forward to seeing if it bears fruit.

Rose: Better than you, who bears Fruit flies...

Styles: We take a break from the Tournament here to showcase some tag team action.

Coach: At least we were told about this before the Show. The Road Warriors are about to make their Glory debut.

Badd Company vs The Road Warriors

"Iron Man" blares over the sound system and out race to the ring Animal and Hawk. The bell rings immediately before Yanet can even finish her introductions. Ellering strolls to the ring with his copy of the Wall Street Journal as the LOD begin to annihilate Tanaka & Diamond. They fire Tanaka into the ropes and nail a Double Flying Shoulder Block. Animal presses Paul Diamond over his head before slamming him to the canvas. Fist drop from Hawk. Then Animal Powerslams Tanaka. Hawk goes up... Doomsday Device on Tanaka. 1.. 2.. 3.

Winners: The Road Warriors

Glory 02 - Manhattan Center EXwPY-cWsAAPgOg

Styles: My goodness...

Coach: Hahahaha... You're speechless. These are the Road Warriors finally having the reins taken off of them now that they are here in Glory.

Devin Is brave. She's in the ring...

Devin: Paul Ellering The Legion of Doom have been trending ever since last show. Now we see Animal & Hawk just dismantle the competition.

Ellering: Devin, FDR once said nothing happens in politics by accident. and nothing happens in the ring by accident. For those of you living under a rock... and from the looks of it that's most of you... THe Road Warriors are headed to California for the Parade of Champions and when the smoke clears we will be coming back home... The IWA World Tag Team Champions. Tell them boys.

Hawk: These idiots here know it. The idiots in Cali know it. The whole world knows it. You gonna put us in the ring with 18 other chumps and say fight until only two are left. There's no one ever in this stinking world that's going to beat us that way. Tell em Animal....

Animal: My brother Hawk just summed it up. California.... Parade of Champions, 20 Men go in the ring, two walk out. Those are bad odds.... for them. You see me and my brother just spent the last 6 years in Hell. Separated from Precious Paul and stuck fighting the same three teams day after day. Well we've been freed and we are we are off the leash and everyone in the IWA is going to see the Real Road Warriors finally. That's good news for us... Bad news for everyone else...

{We return to Path to GLORY with Cathy Kelley.}

Glory 02 - Manhattan Center 1445a-15825931031276-500

Kelley: Welcome to Path to GLORY. Where we get to know some of the faces of GLORY. Tonight my guest is the leader of the United Kingdom Camp. The Villain, Marty Scurll.....

Scurll: Indeed....

Kelley: Mr Scurll....

Scurll: Call me Marty...

Kelley: Ok, Marty...

Scurll: No in fact go back to Mr Scurll.

Kelley: You had a lot of success in your last territory getting to the pinnacle. So what makes you leave and come here.

Scurll: Quite simple actually. Yes I got to the top. And as happens to everyone. One day I slipped and like that it was gone. But you see the Powers that be didn't like seeing a Villain on top of the world. The proverbial Black Hat winning the day, oh no. So when I did slip... I was iced out of the title picture. Left off of the biggest shows. Despite being the top guy in the sport I was cast aside. That's what happens there. Its jealousy. Its who their TV or stupid Mark website or idiot dirt sheet tells them who they should like and thats how they decide who to give the spotlight to.

Kelley: You sound bitter.

Scurll: Bitter? Oh no Dearie. Not at all. You see the cream always rises to the top. And that is what the United Kingdom are. Davey Boy, Zoey & myself. We are the Cream.

Kelley: Will we be seeing more members join United Kingdom.

Scurll: Perhaps, Perhaps not... You know in the real world, The Villain doesn't explain his plans out loud.

Kelley: Fair enough. We will look forward to seeing more of you in the future. Thank you for this time, Mr Scurll.

Scurll: Please... Call me Marty...

Mia Yim vs Nia Jax

As most would predict, this is a fight from the jump. But as good as Mia is in a brawl the size and strength of Jax is proving to be very hard to overcome. Running Powerslam by Nia gets a 2 count. She goes for a Powerbomb but Yim slips out and is firing elbows that are rocking the Samoan. She hits the ropes and nails a clothesline that staggers Jax but doesn't take her down. She hits the ropes for a 2nd one but is caught with a Spinebuster. 1.. 2... No. Nia goes for a Splash and misses. As Nia gets to her knees she eats a low angle Superkick. Then Mia hits Seoul Food. 1.. 2.. 3!

Winner: Mia Yim

Glory 02 - Manhattan Center 1Mx-tlKB_400x400

Styles: That is some feather in the cap of one Mia Yim.

Coach: She was lucky. Let's be real. If they fight 10 more times, Nia would squash her 11 times.

Styles: A win is a win.

Coach: I knew you would say something corny like that.

Styles: When we return Brock Lesnar is in our Main Event.

MAIN EVENT: Brock Lesnar vs ???? - GLORY Heavyweight Championship Tournament

Brock stands in the ring bouncing a bit. Looking almost bored then his opponent is introduced....

Spoiler:

The crowd erupts as Goldberg heads to the ring. Joey is screaming "OH MY GAWD!" Lesnar is surprised but looks like he's been awakened. He beckons Goldberg to enter. He does and Brock charges... Right into a Spear!!! 1.. 2.. NOOOO!!!! Goldberg looks to lift Brock up for the Jackhammer but Its Blocked and Lesnar Suplexes Goldberg. Now he looks for an F5 but Goldberg elbows free and German Suplexes Brock as the crowd cheers. Big rights send Brock into the corner. Goldberg gets on the 2nd rope to fire down punches. Lesnar grabs him and Powerbombs him to the mat. German Suplex by Brock.

Crowd is chanting "This is awesome". Brock hits a second German and covers for two. He goes for a third but Goldberg hits a few Back elbows then nearly takes Brock's head off with a clothesline. Goldberg delivers a Side Suplex for a near fall. Goldberg goes for a Gorilla Press but Brock reaches down and gouges the eyes. Another German Suplex by Lesnar. He goes for the F5. He hits it! 1.. 2.. NOOOO!!!!

Ellering and Brock can't believe it. They are both holding up three fingers but the ref says two. Brock pulls him up again but Goldberg goes into a Rolling Kneebar!!! Brock is in trouble. He is trying to free himself. It looks bad. He is flailing them pulls himself and barely gets the ropes. The ref calls for the break. Goldberg looks for another spear... But he eats a knee to the head. German Suplex by Lesnar. He has him up again... F5! 1.. 2.. 3!!!!

Winner: Brock Lesnar

Glory 02 - Manhattan Center Brock-lesnar-wwe

Styles: Brock wins this war!!!

Coach: What a match. I thought these two would go forever.

Styles: Brock moves on in the Tournament. But the Glory roster better be on notice. because The Man Called Goldberg is here...

Coach: And he lost... Hahaha.

Styles: Folks that is our show. We will continue the Tournament next week. From Asbury Park, New Jersey I'm Joey Styles...

Coach: And I'm Jonathan Coachman.

Styles: We will see you next time on GLORY! Good Night!
Back to top Go down
https://uwf-fantasywrestling.forumotion.com
Johnny Rose

PostSubject: Re: Glory 02 - Manhattan Center   Glory 02 - Manhattan Center EmptySun Jun 28, 2020 7:27 pm

Coach with Styles great .

Ladd held his own for a bit .

Giulia and Lucas is entertaining even though I don’t know who they are .

Hoping Fatu gets a huge push here . Love him in MLW .

Great promo about the Road Warriors being freed .

Brock and Goldberg was spectacular!!! I thought Brock was gonna lose there for a minute .

Great show .

Supes likes this post

Back to top Go down
Wes-ticular Fortitude
Admin
Wes-ticular Fortitude

PostSubject: Re: Glory 02 - Manhattan Center   Glory 02 - Manhattan Center EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 10:43 am

Love the Manhattan center setting .... gives me that old school ECW feeling but with bigger talent ... plus Joey Styles on commentary

Fatu is one of the guys I regret losing in the transition from the old board

always a good job of including the pics of the hotties lol

Cathy Kelly .... mmmmmmmm

loved that Marty Scurll promo .... looking forward to seeing what someone else can do with him

Thats a good Road Warriors promo .... just don't have them trying huricanranas and shit like Ive seen before .... lol ... looking forward to the Road Warriors getting back to being the Road Warriors

Brock is gonna fucking own this place ... I like that you put him over Goldberg and that he is a part of the LOD
Back to top Go down
ChairShot

ChairShot

PostSubject: Re: Glory 02 - Manhattan Center   Glory 02 - Manhattan Center EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 9:01 pm

Been anxiously awaiting you to post

Lol...Slander Wood. There has to be a Mark Stash siting soon??

Although an odd matchup, that's a good win for Shinsuke

Who can stop Fatu? Akhbar has him locked in

Can the Warriors win the battle royal at POC?

Holy Hell.....Goldberg is here

He had some hope moments, but couldn't get past the Beast

Your territory has some beasts in it.....Warriors, Brock, Warriors, Fatu......gonna be tough deciding which one will be the Alpha

Great show
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Glory 02 - Manhattan Center   Glory 02 - Manhattan Center Empty

Back to top Go down

Glory 02 - Manhattan Center
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS :: NATIONAL WRESTLING ALLIANCE :: Shows-
Jump to: