FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan fiction wrestling promotions. Write and book your own wrestling shows.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

XWA 61

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Supes
Admin
Supes

XWA 61 Empty
PostSubject: XWA 61   XWA 61 EmptySat Jun 27, 2020 12:00 pm

XWA 61 Xwa_smoked_out_wallpaper_by_photopops-d3bodja

....LIVE ON ....

XWA 61 Tnt_us_left_logo

VENUE - The XWA Arena (Du Burns Arena)
CITY - Baltimore, Maryland
BELL TIME - 7:00 PM

XWA 61 Du_Burns_Arena_01

(Show opens with a shot of the XWA Arena (The Du Burns Arena, on the shores of the inner harbor in Baltimore, Maryland. The new theme song for XWA TV 24K Magic by Bruno Mars plays as we see clips of various XWA wrestlers.)

(The camera pans the capacity crowd before settling on our Announce team of Byron Saxton & Tammy Sytch.)

XWA 61 Tumblr_n954zjKgoW1rmegyno4_250XWA 61 Sunny2

Saxton: Hello everyone, and welcome back to XWA TV, The best 90 minutes of wrestling action anywhere. I'm Byron Saxton, beside me is Tammy Sytch. Tammy, Wrestlemania is over and we have a new World Heavyweight Champion.

Sytch: Nick Bockwinkel left New Orleans that night with belt and Kevin Steen left in an ambulance.

Saxton: That is correct and there is a lot of controversy as he was in fact diagnosed with a concussion but did he go into the match with one? Later we will hear from the advocate for Kevin Steen, Paul Heyman on that very subject.

Sytch: But tonight we have a big show as the World Television Champion is here.

Saxton: That we do as he defends that title against OMEGA in a renewal of that classic feud. I notice one name you have been silent about though, one man who did NOT get the job done at Wrestlemania, Chris Candido.

Sytch: Go ahead, rub it in. This isn't over yet. Finn, you may have snuck out of Louisiana but Chris Candido will overcome and make the UWF great again.

Saxton: We will see. Also on tonight's show will be 2 Men who by virtue of a very big win on the last Next Generation show have been brought in to the XWA and that is Fist Of Islam. But right now we have ourselves an XWA debut. Take it away Eden Stiles!

XWA 61 Eden%2BStiles%2B1

Eden: This is our opening bout! And it is a FEMME FATALE Tournament match!

Aksana
Lithuania

vs

Sara Del Rey
Former World Women's Champion
Martinez, California

(Aksana has no answers for the dominant SDR. She tosses her around the ring a bit. Hits a few suplexes then ends it with the Royal Butterfly.)

Winner: Sara Del Rey

XWA 61 Delrey1

Saxton: Sara was all business here tonight. She moves on to the next round. But she will need to get ready for tougher competition.

Sytch: We have a really tough women's division. She better be ready.

XWA 61 147502539239498451

(Camera is in the back where we see XWA Interviewer, Charly Caruso with Paul Heyman.)

XWA 61 Paulheyman

Caruso: Paul Heyman, firstly, what is the condition of Kevin Steen?

Heyman: Kevin Steen is home recuperating. He is in the concussion protocol and has passed each step perfectly so far.

Caruso: The question everyone is asking. Did he have a concussion before the Wrestlemania match.

Heyman: Carly, I  provided Paul Boesch with a letter clearing Kevin to wrestle. Later after the match it comes out he does have one. Was it from before? Was it sustained during the match itelf? Did it happen at some other time? We may never know. But what I do know is Nick Bockwinkel is place-holding that title for my client to retake it. And retake it he most definitely shall. But let us speak to the elephant in the room. And I don't mean Amber Gallows.

Bullet Club you idiots decided to follow a man like Adam Cole and where he has led you is to your own funeral processions. What you did to Kevin Steen may have seemed like a good idea at the time. But much like when you eat that gas station Burritto you will soon learn the error of that bad choice. Kevin is going to end this boys club. He will do it with Extreme Prejudice. Do not ask for leniency or a stay of execution from the Governor because nothing and no one can save you now. I can't tell you when retribution will begin but I can tell its coming, sooner than you think. What you boys did is poke the the most dangerous bear in the world with a stick. That bear is Kevin F*CKING STEEN!

(Heyman glares at Carly then walks off.)

Saxton: John Morrison is back in the ring tonight. Taking on a slightly better competion in ACH.

Sytch: Much slightly

Saxton: I think the question is the fact that we have seen, Gedo as well as Lauren of Bullet Club out watching his matches in what seems to be a scouting of his talent.

Sytch: He certainly has a ton of it. Kinda like how you have a ton Order of Protections suits filed against you.

ACH
Austin, TX

vs

John Morrison
Los Angeles, CA

(ACH does indeed test the new XWA superstar in this one catching him with Air Jordan Plancha on the floor. Then we see Paul Heyman step out onto the stage and is watching the match intently. ACH tries for a Splitlegged moonsault but gets the knees of John. Morrison hits a Corkscrew neckbreaker then ends it with Starship Pain.)

Winner: John Morrison

XWA 61 5a6c1cbf3fd7567dba2cdc59b0dddfb3

(After the match Morrison sees Heyman on stage clapping and Paul gives him a Thumbs up before leaving.)

Saxton: Now Paul Heyman? This guy is the Hottest Free Agent in the business right now. It seems all the players here in XWA are interested.

Sytch: What will influence his decision most, Money, Career advancement? Philosophy?

Saxton: Maybe it will just be who is the most honest and righteous person.

Sytch: Yeah right, nerd!

It's time for Inside XWA with correspondent, Olivia Munn.

XWA 61 Olivia-munn-joins-x-men-apocalypse

Munn: Welcome back to Inside XWA. Wrestlemania is ended and XWA moves on to its next big show. Spring Break. What we have so far lined up for that show is.

Young Bucks vs Bobby Fish & ACH
Canadian Ninjas vs Trinity - 2 out of 3 Falls - No DQ
Gallows and Anderson vs Young Kings - XWA Tag Team Championship
The New Latino Nightmare vs The Tongan Mob Bosses - UWF World 6-Man Tag Team Championship
Chris Candido vs Richie Steamboat - XWA Cruiserweight Championship
Amber Gallows vs Melissa Anderson - XWA Femme Fatale Tournament Match
Magnum Adam Cole vs Tommy Dreamer
Main Event: Hiroshi Tanahashi vs Tomohiro Ishi - XWA Championship

Let's hear from Chris Candido.

XWA 61 Hqdefault

Candido: So the UWF fixed the match at Wrestlemania against me. That's OK. I will not give up my goal to make the UWF great again and to start I am going to take out this kid who thinks he somehow deserves a chance in my ring. Richie Steamboat you came back from a terrible injury. BIG DEAL! Did you change an entire industry?! Because that's what I did! Come Spring Break. School will sill be in session... for you.

Munn: In other news, former member of Next generation has also been signed by XWA and will debut soon here on XWA TV, Also Michael Elgin has come to terms with the company and has moved on. We here at XWA wish him well in all future endeavors. That's all for this time. For Inside XWA, I'm Olivia Munn, Good night.

(After the break we switch to the locker room area where Ricky Steamboat tells his son Richie that its time for him to leave XWA. Richie is ready to stand on his own two feet. But he knows the Steamboats are a close family and if he ever needs help just remember blood is thicker than water. Richie his his dad then shakes his hand.)

Saxton: We had a match recently between The Charm City Squad and Fist of Islam with the winners getting a spot on this roster and in what I consider a huge upset, Fist of Islam won. Now we seem them here on XWA TV. What do you think of this team, Tammy?

Sytch: Not really sure. They are young and talented but are they really ready for the tag team landscape here in XWA. I'm not so sure. Just like I'm not so sure about you.

Saxton: Well I'm sure about you.

Sytch: You are?

Saxton: Yeah I'm sure you are one mean bi...

Sytch: Watch it Saxton!

The Mulkeys
South Carolina

vs

Fist of Islam (Mustafa Ali & Ariya Daivari) w/Shawn Daivari
Los Angeles, CA

(The Mulkeys put up a great fight... No they don't they are completely taken apart by the young energetic team. They beat Randy with Thunderbolt (Ali Springboard Legdrop and Daivari Running Shooting Star Simultaneously.)

Winners: Fist of Islam

XWA 61 Fist_o10

Saxton: I know I know. You are unimpressed with a win over the Mulkeys.

Sytch: No, I am unimpressed with your announcing sills. But these guys looked impressive. Would like to see more of them.

Saxton: I can nver win. We'll be back!

(Camera switches backstage to Dixie Carter's office. There's a knock then enters the NextGen Champion, Will Ospreay.)

Carter: Will! come on in here.

Ospreay: You wanted to see me Ma'am?

Carter: Yes I did. First of all welcome to XWA. You really impressed everyone down in Next Generation. In fact we are going to have you keep defending that title here on XWA TV.

Ospreay: That's fine with me, Dixie. I will take on all customers. No one will defeat me for this belt.

Carter: I Like your confidence. So next show that title will be on the line against another former NextGen talent, Bushi.

Ospreay: No problem, Dixie I'send that boy packing like all the others. By any means necessary.

Carter: I look forward to it.

(Charly Caruso is in the ring as she introduces the leader of Bullet Club, "Magnum" Adam Cole and Lauren.)

XWA 61 Cole

Caruso: Adam, There has been a lot of talk that you are the one responsible for Kevin Steen losing his World Heavyweight Championship at Wrestlemania. Your response?

Cole: In the immortal words of Steven Q Erkel.... Did I do that?!

(Crowd boos as Adam & Lauren laugh.)

Cole: You're damn right I did! That fat tub of Mayonnaise had no business being World Champion and he took that away from me. It is my destiny to Be that Champion and Bockwinkel knows it too. He won that title and crawled back into his hole.

Caruso: Earlier we heard from Paul Heyman, there were some strong promises made.

Cole: Whatever. You think I sweat Heyman or his pet Teletubbie? Steen messed with a lot of people here in the UWF. But he got too fat and he tried to take something off Bullet Club's plate and he learned you mess with us...

Lauren: You get SHOT DOWN!

Caruso: I heard you mention Nick Bockwinkel, is he your focus now?

Cole: Anyone who holds that title is my focus. Nicky old boy, you picked the bones from my kill. Congrats. But I wasn't finished so my next prey?.... is you.

Caruso: Thank you for your time.

Saxton: Up next the man who will challenge Hiroshi Tanahashi for the XWA Championship at SPRING BREAK, Tomohiro Ishii.

Sytch: A member of Gedo's CHAOS.

Saxton: They have been a thorn in the side of everyone here as of late but keep coming up short against Tanahashi.

Sytch: Coming up short... That's what I hear the girls say about you...

Willie Mack
South Central, Los Angeles, California

vs

"Stone Pitbull" Tomohiro Ishii w/Gedo
Japan

(Two powerful men take to the ring. Mack catches Ishii with a pounce he tries for a Stunner but Ishii blocks it and suplexes Mack on his head. He hits a sick headbutt to the face. Then hits the Stonecrusher (Brainbuster). 1.. 2.. 3!

Winner: Tomohiro Ishii

XWA 61 Tumblr_n52wo895BA1qhjbxeo1_400

(Gedo grabs the mic and gives a barely coherent rant on Tanahashi.)

Sytch: Ishii looks ready for his shot.

Saxton: Well he better be Tanahashi has been on a roll.

Sytch: Yeah, One thing Tanahashi doesn't have.

Saxton: What's that?

Sytch: Gedo

(Backstage we see Carly Caruso.)

XWA 61 16123213_1853090211637543_2276788693622587392_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTQzNTA5NzI5Nzg4NDg4MDU0OA%3D%3D.2

Caruso: Right now I have with me the XWA Tag Team Champions. Karl Anderson & Doc Gallows of Bullet Club. Gentlemen you have the red hot Young Kings at SPRING BREAK. Are you ready for that?

Gallows: What do you mean are we ready? We are the damn Champions! They got to be ready for us!

Anderson: What my excitable partner is trying to say is. We are ready for any challenger. Anyone who steps in that ring knows they are in with the elite force in the business today. Remember we are former World 6-Man Tag Team Champions.

Caruso: That you were and now the latest rankings show you at the top of the Tag Team division. So are you also thinking about the Rock n Roll Empire?

Anderson: Honestly we kinda like those guys. But let's be clear I will snap one of their necks if they enter the ring with us.

Gallows: In other words, yeah we saw the rankings and it has been noted. Take that for what you will. But first things first. We got a couple flashy kids out there who think they are in our league. Spring Break we rectify that thinking.

Caruso: We are looking forward to it. Thank you for your time.

Anderson: So what are you doing after the show? Want to get a nightcap?

Caruso: No thanks I think I rather just roll around in broken glass. But thank you anyway.

Saxton: We saw Kazucika Okada get by a very game RJ Brewer at Wrestlemania. In what was really one of the better matches on the show. But no rest when you are the World TV Champ is there?

Sytch: No, there's not. You have a target on your back and everyone is taking aim. Tonight Okada faces an old rival in OMEGA.

Saxton: OMEGA is one of only a few who has ever had his hand raised against him. Could we see some Wrestlemania letdown play a factor here?

Sytch: It's possible, I always get letdown when I see you're still here.

Eden: This is our Main Event! It is for the UWF World Television Championship...

OMEGA
Winnipeg, Manitoba, CANADA

vs

Kazuchika Okada w/Gedo
UWF World Television Champion
Japan

(The fans are fully behind OMEGA here tonight. He comes out firing and has Okada well scouted from their earlier wars and seems a step ahead at every turn. Okada comes back with a Flying European Uppercut. He takes over for a bit. hitting a basement dropkick to the side of OMEGA's head. He tosses him out to the floor and goes for a vertical suplex but its blocked and OMEGA suplexes him instead. Both men are down but both return to the ring before the 20 count.

Fight continues with both men hitting signature spots. Then Okada hits a Snap DDT and goes up top for the Flying elbow. Bt OMEGA springs up and hits a Top Rope Frankensteiner! He covers 1.. 2.. NO! He lifts him up on his shoulders for the One-Winged Angel but Okada fights free and drops down and hits a German Suplex. He holds on and transitions for a Rainmaker but OMEGA counters into a Flying Cross Armbreaker! Okada is flailing about as the crowd rises to their feet. Okada scramble and just barely gets his foot to the ropes. OMEGA goes for the running knee strike but gets hit with the Dropkick. Tombstone Piledriver follows and the Rainmaker pose. Okada pulls him up... RAINMAKER! 1.. 2.. 3!)            

Winner:: Kazuchika Okada

XWA 61 Okada-v-Omega-wk11-rainmaker-640x370

(Okada lays on the mat as Gedo retrieves the belt, Standing ovation here at the XWA Arena. OMEGA is up and rolls out the ring. He slowly heads to the back but the fans are still cheering his effort. Okada is up and has a microphone. He starts cutting a promo on his dominance and the dominance of CHAOS. But the mic goes dead. He yells for another but they can't find one. Then some stage hand in a baseball cap and glasses runs out with another. He hands the mic to Okada. He starts again to cut his promo but the stage hand just stands there to the side. Gedo shoos him away and he begins to leave then stops and turns back. Okada stops and then is laid out with a Superkick! Gedo is slackjawed. The stagehand removes his hat and glasses....

Could it be???:

Saxton: HBK just let it be known folks. He is not done with Okada or the World Television title just yet.

Sytch: That's just...

Saxton: Oh Tammy. I'm sure Chris wont be happy about someone crossing the XWA "border".

Sytch: Well actually... He kinda signed with XWA yesterday.

Saxton: Wait... what?! He did? How did you know?

Sytch: I don't know. Maybe he instagrammed it to me or something. Anyway isn't our tme up?

Saxton: You are unreal. Folks Tammy is saved by the bell. Thanks for watching. For Tammy Sytch, I'm Byron Saxton. Good night.
Back to top Go down
https://uwf-fantasywrestling.forumotion.com

XWA 61
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS :: Non IWA Fantasy Feds :: History of XWA-
Jump to: