FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan fiction wrestling promotions. Write and book your own wrestling shows.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

XWA 38

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Supes
Admin
Supes

XWA 38 Empty
PostSubject: XWA 38   XWA 38 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2020 4:55 pm

XWA 38 852b127b-a3ce-4422-9d31-c15b1d1118dd_zps7921c3d3

....LIVE ON ....

XWA 38 Tnt_us_left_logo

VENUE - The XWA Arena (Du Burns Arena)
CITY - Baltimore, Maryland
BELL TIME - 7:00 PM

XWA 38 Du_Burns_Arena_01

(Show opens with a shot of the XWA Arena (The Du Burns Arena, on the shores of the inner harbor in Baltimore, Maryland. The song The Phoenix by Fall Out Boy plays as we see clips of various XWA wrestlers)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yKOlBZJ7Izs

XWA 38 Rtwm812

(The camera pans the capacity crowd before settling on our Announce team of Byron Saxton & Tammy Sytch)

XWA 38 Tumblr_n954zjKgoW1rmegyno4_250XWA 38 300?cb=20090227045235

Saxton: Hello everyone and welcome back to XWA TV! Byron Saxton here joined by Tammy Lynn Sytch. Well at Facebook Faceoff we saw the first round of our Cruiserweight Title Tournament. Tonight we have the Semi-Finals.

Sytch: Well I think we all know whose going to win this.

Saxton: Well we know who YOU think is going to win. Also on tonight's show, Rusev defends the World Television title against 1/3 of the World 6-Man champions Ethan Carter III.

Sytch: EC3 could be a dual World Champion, tonight!

Saxton: That would be historic! Its just the type of thing you see here on XWA TV. Now lets send it up to Eden for our first match.

XWA 38 Eden

Eden: This is our opening bout! It is our first Semi-Final of the Cruiserweight Championship Tournament.

La Sombra
Mexico

vs

Chad Gable
Minneapolis, MN
Theme Music: Uptown Fuk- Mark Ronson & Bruno Mars

(These 2 guys are going at a breakneck pace. Sombra does a flyig headscissors that takes Chad to the floor. Sombra does a hand stand somersault plancha that brings the

crowd to their feet. Back in the ring Sombra tries a Springboard Lariat but Chad dropkicks him out the air. High Angle bridging back suplex gets a 2 count. Chad stays on him hitting an overhead Belly to Belly Suplex. Running Shooting Star press but Sombra gets his knees up. Shadow Kick by La Sombra! 1.. 2..

No! Sombra heads to the top but Gable runs up...Hurracanrana from the top!!! Gable covers 1.. 2.. NO! Chad looks for a Figure Four but Sombra hooks him into a small package. 1.. 2.. Noo! Step-up enzuguiri by Sombra. He goes for the Sombra Driver but Chad counters into a Sunset flip! 1.. 2..

NOOOO! Sombra barely kicks out!. Gable hits a few elbow shots. He sends him into the corner and hits a high knee. He goes for Chaos Theory but Sombra counters into a Sombra Driver! 1.. 2.. 3!)

Winner: La Sombra

XWA 38 Sombra

Saxton: La Sombra is in the finals! What a match!

Sytch: Calm down, Saxton. This Mexican Jumping Bean can't beat my baby.

Saxton: Well he has to get to the finals first.

Sytch: Oh Please! Against Emo OMEGA? We got it in the bag.

Saxton: That's coming up later. Stay with us!

++++

(Camera is in the back where we see XWA Interviewer, Cameron with War Machine.)

Cameron: Welcome guys. I don't see Raven with you.

Hanson: It seems Raven hasn't had much time for us lately. That's fine me and my partner will be fine. Especially after we take out the Tongan Mob Bosses and capture those belts.

Cameron: Well You guys have that chance at FURY. But the Bullet Club always have a plan. Do you?

Rowe: Oh you bet we do. Our plan is to knock their blocks off. We don't sweat Bullet Club or anyone else. We are War Machine. Other teams sweat us.

Cameron: Well I've been around the Tongan Mob Bosses. They certainly sweat a lot. Especially Fale. (Waves her hand by her nose.)

Hanson: What you were smelling was fear.

Cameron: Fear? Not a very good name of a body spray. But good luck to you at FURY.

++++

Saxton: We heard last week that owner Snoop Dogg has lifted the ban on the Package Piledriver. Bad news for anyone who gets in the ring with that madman Steen.

Sytch: I think it was the right call.  

Saxton: What? Why?

Sytch: Cause now we have a chance of you getting hit with it...

Big E. Langston
Tampa, FL

vs

Kevin Steen
Marieville, Quebec, Canada
Theme Music: Tear Away- Drowning Pool

(Before the match Steen cuts a promo saying whoever comes out of Mania, Vader or Cena better look out for him. Big E. is a powerful man. He uses his strength to shove off Kevin a few times. But an eye gouge followed by a a few knee strikes and Steen seizes control. He hits a cannonball and then a Senton and covers for 2. Langston tries to rally but is cut off and tossed to the floor where Steen Suplexes him on the floor. He sends him back in and hits the Pop-up Powerbomb. He covers but pulls Big E up at 2 with a devilish grin. He then pulls him up and delivers the Package Piledriver. Its an easy 3 count.)

Winner: Kevin Steen

XWA 38 Hqdefault

(Camera switches backstage where we see Paul Heyman watching the monitor as a stretcher is called out for Big E Langston.)

Heyman: Idiot. Is this what you wanted?
(Then Steen walks by.)

Steen: Hey Heyman. Enjoying the show? Hahaha.

(Heyman scowls as Steen pats him on the back and walks off.)

++++

It's Time for Inside XWA with correspondent, Olivia Munn.

XWA 38 Olivia-munn-pp

Munn: Welcome back to Inside XWA. The big news is after a hearing that included Paul Boesch, Snoop Dogg & Lauren Brooke. The 6-Man title match at Wrestlemania has been changed into a Triple Threat Match. Natural Selection vs The SHIELD vs Bullet Club. As you can imagine the Champions were not pleased.

FURY is coming February 28th from The Pond Ice Arena in Newark, DE. Here is the card so far.

"Magnum" Adam Cole vs Paul London - UWF World Junior Heavyweight Championship
Kazuchika Okada vs OMEGA - XWA Championship
reDRagon vs The Young Bucks - UWF World Tag Team Championship
Tongan Mob Bosses vs War Machine - XWA Tag Team Championship
Hiroshi Tanahashi vs Abdul Bashir
Karl Anderson vs Seth Rollins vs Brian Cage
Canadian Ninjas vs Serena Deeb & Layla
Mil Muertes vs Moose

Here now is "Magnum" Adam Cole & Lauren...

Cole: What nonsense is the UWF trying to pull now? I have a title defense coming up at Wrestlemania against Huckleberry Finn Balor. And you have me in a title defense a month before against Paul London is Falling? The UWF is jealous of Bullet Club. They hate our domination. They hate my good looks. They hate my sexy lady, Lauren.

Lauren: Everyone hates me, baby.

Cole: Well you know what... KEEP HATING! We don't care. Not caring is how we became the most dominate force in this business. Paul, you get prepared. You're next in front of the firing squad. It's your turn... to get shot down!

Lauren: Bang.

Munn: In other news Owner Snoop Dogg has announced a new show exclusively for XWA.com called Next Generation. It will feature young talent who are currently training in the XWA looking to become the next stars of the company. You will see names such as Trevor Lee, David Finlay Jr, Donovan Dijak, Richie Steamboat, Juice Robinson, Athena & More. That's all for this week. For Inside XWA, I'm Olivia Munn. Good Night.

++++

Saxton: It's time for our 2nd Semi-Final Match.

Sytch: Whooo Hoo! Time for my man to show you how to get it done!

Saxton: You're supposed to be impartial, Tammy.

Sytch: I call it like I see it.

Saxton: How do you see me?

Sytch: I try not too... Bad enough I have to hear you.

Saxton: Sigh... Let's get to the match.

Sytch: ...and smell you...

Chris Candido
Edison, NJ
Theme Music: Back in Black- AC/DC

vs

OMEGA
Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
Theme Music: Linkin Park- Numb

(Candido and Omega wrestle a slower pace than the other Semi earlier. Omega rocks Candido with Leg Lariat. He whips him into the corner and hits the Tony Jaa. Gutbuster by OMEGA and a cover for 2. OMEGA grabs a wristlock and looks to walk the ropes but Chris yanks him and OMEGA gets crotched. Candido then dropkicks him sending him crashing to the mat. Chris goes out there and whips OMEGA into the steel railing.

Candido returns to the ring. OMEGA is holding his lumbar region but gets back in. Candido immediately begins to target that lower back area. Boston Crab applied by Chris. OMEGA is able to make the ropes. Chris jumps up and does a seated splash on OMEGA's back. Bow and Arrow is now locked in but OMEGA won't quit. Candido goes for another seated Splash but OMEGA turns over and Chris lands across the legs of OMEGA. Candido is down and holding his groin area in pain.  OMEGA struggles up and hits a running knee strike. He covers 1.. 2..

NO! Chris kicks out. Dragon Rush(Flipping Release Dragon Suplex) by OMEGA! He covers again... Candido gets his foot on the ropes! OMEGA puts him on the top rope facing away from the ring. He grabs him around the waist but Candido elbows free. He turns looking for the Blonde Bombshell but OMEGA is holding on. They start trading elbow shots. OMEGA is dazed and falls backwards onto the mat. Candido stands and hits a Diving Headbutt! 1.. 2..

Nooooo!!! Chris can't believe it! He shoves referee Paul Turner who shoves him back. Right into a School Boy from OMEGA! 1.. 2.. NOOOO!!! The fans are chanting "This is Awesome!" Candido whips OMEGA hard ito the buckle and when he bounds out he is met with a Spinebuster. 1.. 2.. NO! OMEGA kicks out again! Chris goes for a Vertical Suplex but OMEGA floats out and nails the Hadouken (Double palm thrust to the opponent's chest). He again sets him up on the top rope. Out to the ring walks Okada. The referee sees this and begins warning him to stay away. While this is going on Gedo jumps over the railing, slides in the ring and gives a low blow to OMEGA. Then dives out. Candido gets ahold of OMEGA and connects with the Blonde Bombshell! 1.. 2.. 3!)

Winner: Chris Candido

XWA 38 DcACx6ZUwAIG87Y

Saxton: What the Hell???

Sytch: Yes baby! I told you!!! The gold is ours!

Saxton: He cheated! Gedo and Okada set him up!

Sytch: Hey! Chris had nothing to do with that! He won the match. That's all that matters.

Saxton: You're ridiculous.

++++

(Cameron is in the ring and she calls out Mil Muertes ad Catrina)

XWA 38 Famousb

Cameron: OK seriously they need to put the heat up in here. I just got a bad chill.

Catrina: Not to worry Cameron. Mil is not here for you...yet.

Cameron: Yet? What do you mean yet? Oh hell to the no. Keep back! (Cameron is making the sign of the cross at Muertes who just stares at her.)

Catrina: Enough. We are here to let the XWA and the entire UWF know that Mil Muertes thirst for power is growing. Its time to set his sights on the elite in the UWF. Vader, Rusev, Cena, Michaels, Lesnar, Muraco, Rob Van Dam, Sheamus, Guerrero, Storm, DiBiasie or anyone else at the top of the food chain. Death is coming for you all.

(Then all of a sudden we hear some static and a logo appears on the screen.)

XWA 38 1268669_650024891704043_1530670123_o

(Then underneath it reads "2/28/16". Catrina and Muertes are confused. She turns to Cameron.)

Catrina: What is this?!

Cameron: I ain't got jack to do with nothin. Girl, Bye!

(Cameron quickly runs out the ring as Muertes just continues to stare at the screen.)

Saxton: What does this "Apollo" mean?

Sytch: This is some scheme cooked up to mess with Mil Muertes. Are you behind this Saxton? I will tell Catrina!

Saxton: What? I don't have anything to do with this! Don't tell Catrina anything!

Sytch: OK calm down.... Did you just have an accident?

Saxton: Good thing I'm wearing brown slacks...

Sytch: Oh gross!

++++

Sytch: Byron had to step away for a minute. But up next is Muhammad Hassan against one of the new talent you will see on Next Generation, Will Ospreay.

Will Ospreay
Essex, England

vs

Muhammad Hassan w/Skandor Akbar
Detroit, Michigan
Theme music: Arab Americans- Jim Johnston

(Hassan has little respect for the young Brit and just starts slapping him around. but Will fights back hitting a bunch of low leg kicks on Hassan. Then out of nowhere slapping Hassan right across the kisser. He hits the ropes and dropkicks Hassan to the floor. He goes for an Asai moonsault but Muhammad catches him and tombstones him out on the floor. Skandor drops to his knees praising Allah as Hassan violently sends Ospreay back into the ring. He delivers a Snap Suplex then the Arabian Drop. Then finishes him with Allah"s Will (Powerbomb Facebuster). 1.. 2.. 3!)

Winner: Muhammad Hassan

XWA 38 MuhammadHassan

(After the match Hassan locks Ospreay in a Modified Camel clutch as Akbar gets on the mic calling out John Cena.)

Sytch: Welcome back Byron. Hassan seems ready for the John Cena challenge.

Saxton: Cena put it out there for anyone in the UWF to step-up. Hassan has and I'm being told next show. Cena will be here.

Sytch: That's going to be a war.

Saxton: I can't wait.

Sytch: Yeah we just learned that last segment about you...

++++

(Backstage we see Cameron.)

XWA 38 Cameroninbox

Cameron: Let's bring in one third of the World 6-Man Tag Team Champions, EC3. You have the opportunity of a lifetime coming up. You get a chance to hold 2 World titles at the same time. But in your way is the Television Champion, Rusev.

EC3: You know I should be called Mr XWA. I already beat the Bullet Club for the 6-Man titles and NOW I come into your house again to take the World TV strap off of some neanderthal named Rusev. "Rusev Crush!" Give me a break, you poor knock off excuse for the Hulk. Professional Wrestling is a thinking man's sport. It's made for the elites like myself. That Bulgarian Ox won't know what hit him.

Cameron: Well good Luck "Mr XWA".

EC3: Don't need it! This is MY HOUSE!

Cameron: This is going to be good.

Sytch: I'm thinking Mr Carter may not be taking this as serious as he should.

Saxton: He is full of bravado but he can certainly get it done in the ring. Despite his pompous behavior.

Sytch: Well the World TV champ is heading to the ring.

Saxton: Main Event time!

Eden: This is our Main Event!

Ethan Carter III
UWF World 6-Man Tag Team Champion
Boca Raton, Florida

vs

Rusev w/Lana
UWF World Television Champion
Bulgaria
Theme music from WWE

(Carter is playing head games. He keeps jumping out the ring and using stalling tactics. Lana is complaining to the referee with no results. Rusev is getting annoyed by this. Which is what EC3 wants. Rusev begins to chase Ethan around the ring. He slides in and when Rusev follows he is stomped by Carter. Ethan is all over Rusev throwing a flurry of punches down on him. He lands a few standing knee drops to his ribs. Then uses the ropes for leverage as he drives his boot into the champ's throat. Fans aren't big fans of Rusev but don't like EC3 either. So they are booing the cocky challenger who is eating it up.  

Ethan locks on a chinlock but Rusev fights to his feet and backpedals into the buckle. He then Irish whips Carter to the far corner. He hits so hard he flips over to the floor. With the ref not looking Lana kicks EC3 in the ribs. Fans boo Lana for getting involved. Rusev pulls Carter back up to the apron by the hair. He suplexes him back into the ring. Running body attack by Rusev. Then he hits a Samoan Drop. Rusev covers for 2. He drags him to the center as he looks for the Accolade.

Then all of a sudden we hear the entrance music of Shawn Michaels. Lana is panicked. Rusev now walks to the ropes awaiting his Wrestlemania opponent to emerge. But he never does. Carter comes behind and hits a Lungblower. He hits the One Percenter! 1.. 2..

NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! Rusev barely beats the count. EC3 is livid. Lana is screaming at Rusev to get up. Ethan backs up a second then executes a Running Corkscrew Neckbreaker! He is looking for the One Percenter again but Lana is on the apron yelling at him. He tells her to kiss his ass then laughs. He goes to grab Rusev but is caught with a Jumping Side kick! But both men collapse. Rusev is grabbing the referee by the shirt. As he is trying to get him off, Corey Graves slips in the ring and lays Carter out with a pair of brass knucks. Rusev is wobbly but stands up. He grabs EC3 and delivers a Bulplex. He applies the Accolade. Carter is completely out and the ref calls for the bell.

Winner and STILL Champion: Rusev

XWA 38 220px-Rusev_United_States_Champion

(But Rusev won't let go as Graves is clapping outside the ring. But then runs out Shawn Michaels for real! He hits Sweet Chin Music on Graves. Then runs in the ring and delivers Sweet Chin Music to an unsuspecting Rusev. The crowd is on their feet. Lana comes in the ring and slaps HBK. Shawn acts like he might give the diabolical Lana one too but stops himself. Pulls her over his knee and begins to spank her as the crowd goes crazy. His music starts to play as he dances around the ring.)

XWA 38 Bed73ef6317f3011376920a4c715162d

Saxton: This is crazy folks. Welcome to the Road to Wrestlemania!

Sytch: I don't see what you so happy about. This guy doesn't work here. He needs to get out our ring. Dancing like a fool.

Saxton: He's the Sexy Boy, Tammy. Shake your tail feathers!

Sytch: Jeez you are such a dweeb.

Saxton: That's our show! 90 minutes of the best action you can find. So for Tammy Lynn Sytch, I'm Byron Saxton signing off. "I'm not a boy toy...."

Sytch: Oh shut up!

(We switch back to the ring where Ethan Carter III has come to. He is barely aware of where he is. he hears the music and start bopping his head to it. Shawn sees this. Stops dancing and then proceeds to give him some Sweet Chin Music too as the fans erupt and the show ends.)
Back to top Go down
https://uwf-fantasywrestling.forumotion.com

XWA 38
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS :: Non IWA Fantasy Feds :: History of XWA-
Jump to: