FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan fiction wrestling promotions. Write and book your own wrestling shows.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

XWA 37

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Supes
Admin
Supes

XWA 37 Empty
PostSubject: XWA 37   XWA 37 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2020 4:33 pm

XWA 37 852b127b-a3ce-4422-9d31-c15b1d1118dd_zps7921c3d3

....LIVE ON ....

XWA 37 Tnt_us_left_logo

VENUE - The XWA Arena (Du Burns Arena)
CITY - Baltimore, Maryland
BELL TIME - 7:00 PM

XWA 37 Du_Burns_Arena_01

(Show opens with a shot of the XWA Arena (The Du Burns Arena, on the shores of the inner harbor in Baltimore, Maryland. The song The Phoenix by Fall Out Boy plays as we see clips of various XWA wrestlers)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yKOlBZJ7Izs

(The camera pans the capacity crowd before settling on our Announce team of Byron Saxton & Tammy Sytch)

XWA 37 Tumblr_n954zjKgoW1rmegyno4_250XWA 37 300?cb=20090227045235

Saxton: Hello everyone and welcome back to XWA TV! Byron Saxton here joined by Tammy Lynn Sytch. Tammy, Capital Offense was memorable to be sure, as Rusev is the new UWF World Television Champion. But there was another World title change a few days ago.

Sytch: In a travesty of justice the Bullet Club were robbed of the World 6-Man Championship by the Natural Selection.

Saxton: The irony of that is that it was EC3 whose interference caused Bullet Club to win those titles in the first place!

Sytch: Bullet Club didn't need any interference to win. They wont need any to get them back.

Saxton: Well, I'm sure we will be hearing from them tonight. But in our Main Event the UWF World Tag Team Champions will defend those titles against former Champions, The Blonde Bombers. We will also see the return of Mil Muertes and Trinity defend the Shimmer Tag Titles vs the Hotties 2.0. Now lets send it up to Eden for our first match.

XWA 37 9n-03hCy

Eden: This is our opening bout!

Frank Williams
Columbus, OH

vs

Raven
Bowery, NYC
Theme music: My Dying Time- Black Label Society
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W7mNmiW9qts

(Raven seems a little more stoic than usual. He just rests in the corner while introductions are made seemingly not terribly emotionally involved in the mach. The bell rigs and Franks moves towards him but Raven doesn't move out the corner. Williams doesn't know what to make of this. He turns to the referee in confusion and Raven fires out the corner and hits a lariat to the back of Williams head. Raven now mauls Frank. Rubbing his face into the mat. Stomps to the head. Corner bulldog by Raven and then the Eveflow DDT. 1.. 2.. 3!)

Winner: Raven

XWA 37 UNIY1RitZR6ESLVe12xqOrrG9bitiniRS7SIeHfgOSUcNGCjtiad2-SGNujxKw_vVi8Dnk665PVaMyVNW80Ypn9zSY3WCEb35XqK5PtrqQ

Saxton: A different side of Raven tonight, Tammy.

Sytch: A better one, in my opinion. He hasn't been having much success lately. Maybe a more aggressive stance is needed. You could use some of that yourself.

Saxton: What does that mean? I'm tough.

Sytch: Oh Please! You cried during the Walking Dead!

Saxton: I thought they killed Glen!

++++

(Camera is in the back where we see XWA Interviewer, Cameron with the former 6-Man Champions, Bullet Club.)

XWA 37 Cameronapp

Cameron: Guys at Bragging Rights you lost the World 6-Man titles in controversial fashion.

Gallows: You see! Even you Cameron saw that!

Cameron: I sure did. Wearing those leather shorts in a match was a very controversial fashion choice.

Gallows: Wait, what?

Anderson: Never mind that... Look Natural Selection got lucky that we had an idiot for a referee in our match. But at Wrestlemania when we get our rematch we will right this wrong.

Camneron: Well ummm. You guys aren't getting a rematch at Wrestlemania...

Graves: What are you talking about? We have a rematch clause.

Cameron: Claus? Look I don't care what Santa said. It was announced earlier this week The SHIELD get the match at Wrestlemania.

Anderson: WHAT!!!??? Damnit! They can't do that! Get that jackass Boesch on the phone!

(Bullet Club storm off.)

Cameron: BYE!

++++

Saxton: Abdul Bashir lost in a tag match to Charm City Squad in his debut at CAPITAL OFFENSE but here he is in singles action.

Sytch: He's going to be a tough one in the tournament.

Saxton: What tournament?

Sytch: You'll see...

David Finlay Jr
Atlanta, GA

vs

Abdul Bashir w/Skandor Akbar
Detroit, MI
Theme music: Muslim Music

(Bashir comes in the ring with a microphone putting down the Baltimore crowd. Claiming they are all racist against Muslims and then says yet they allow an Irish street thug like Finlay into the country. Finlay takes exception to these remarks and drops Abdul with a right hand. The bell rings and David is on the offense. Hits a dropkick then Whips Bashir into the corner and follows with a back splash. He goes to whip him to the far corner but Bashir reverses it and sends the rookie face first into the buckle then hits a Lungblower. Bashir tears away at the face of Finlay then lets off a series of closed fists to the side of David's head. Bashir nails a running Legdrop. Then gets him to his knees and hits the WMD. It's an easy 3 count.)

Winner: Abdul Bashir

XWA 37 340?cb=20150706093820

(Camera switches to the office of XWA owner, Snoop Dog and in comes Paul Heyman to see Kevin Steen sitting there.)

Snoop: Come in, Paul. We were just talking about you.

Steen: Yeah Paul... Grab a seat.

Heyman: I'll stand thank you. What's this about?

Snoop: Paul, Kevin Steen is one of our most important ASSETS on the show.

Heyman: Don't you mean Assholes?

(Steen gets up out of his chair)

Snoop: That's enough out of both of you! Paul, Kevin had a chance to bring the Bragging Rights trophy back here to XWA but his best weapon, has been banned. That's a fail on our part. I've decided the ban on the Package Piledriver has been lifted.

Heyman: WHAT? Look Snoop, Mr Dogg... that move put Tommy Dreamer on the shelf. He broke a security guard's neck. We still haven't seen David Otunga in a ring since taking the move. It's too dangerous!

Snoop: Tommy Dreamer is back. He just won his biggest match recently. That security dude is now wrestling for this company and doing his thing... well. Otunga is a jacked up situation but that could happen from any move in the ring. Fact is I don't want one of my best pieces of talent handicapped.

Heyman: Sir you're making a mistake, When Mr Trump was here he let...

Snoop: Trump isn't here anymore and I know you can tell, I'm nothin like that fool. It is what it is. Thank you for working with me on this Paul.

Steen: Yeah, Paul. Keep up the good work.

(Steen grins at the GM and takes his leave. Heyman looks flabbergasted.)

++++

It's Time for Inside XWA with correspondent, Olivia Munn.

XWA 37 Beauty-blogs-girls-in-the-beauty-department-0621-olivia-munn-short-hair_bd

Munn: Welcome back to Inside XWA. CAPITAL OFFENSE is a memory but the repercussions have been felt throughout the UWF as Rusev captured the Television Title from long time champion, Dolph Ziggler. But now we have our February big show, FURY coming to you from the Knott Arena in Emmitsburg, MD on February 26th. No matches have been announced yet but we do know a new champion will be crowned on that show as XWA Owner Snoop Dogg has announced a new Cruiserweight Championship. The tournament will begin Next week on a special Facebook Faceoff Show. Here are the 1st rd Matchups

La Sombra vs Corey Graves
Chad Gable vs Abdul Bashir
Rich Swann vs Chris Canddo
Tama Tonga vs OMEGA

Munn: Also word came down just a few days ago about Wrestlemania 8. Coming from Down Under! The MCG in Melbourne, Australia will host the event and it is sure to be one of the biggest crowds to ever see a wrestling event. We have right bow the title matches se up for the show. Of course the Champions have to hold on to their titles by then.

Women's Tag Team: The Canadian Ninjas vs Cindy Rogers & Sherri Martel
6-Man Tag Team: Natural Selection vs The SHIELD
Women's Heavyweight: Seleziya Sparx vs Awesome Kong
Television: Rusev vs Shawn Michaels
Junior Heavyweight: Adam Cole vs Finn Balor
Tag Team: reDRagon vs The Addction
Heavweight: Vader vs John Cena

Here now is the Television Champion, Rusev & Lana.

Lana: It is only fitting that the greatest champion in all the UWF is going to Wrestlemania. The Bulgarian Brute is unstoppable. One by one your so-called American Heroes fell at his feet. Now you trot out another. The Heartbreak Kid, Shawn Michaels. A man who rather dance for little girls than fight like a warrior. Mr Michaels, you continue to break girl's hearts but what will Rusev do to your heart?

Rusev: CRUSH!!!

Munn: In other news Sassy Stephie suffered an injury during her recent match with Jessicka Havok. No timetable yet for her return. Also, XWA has signed Dana Brooke to a contract. That's all for this week. For Inside XWA, I'm Olivia Munn. Good Night.

++++

Saxton: The road to Wrestlemania 8 has begun.

Sytch: And that road leads halfway around the world to Australia!

Saxton: Have you ever been Down Under, Tammy?

Sytch: I'm gonna call Human resources on you, perv!

Saxton: What did I say?

Hotties 2.0 (LoVE & Mandy Leon)
Texas & New York
Theme Music: Diva- Beyonce
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rNM5HW13_O8

vs

Trinity (Kana & Io) w/Gedo & Mio
Shimmer Tag Team Champions
Japan
Theme music: Killing Strangers- Marilyn Manson

(Trinity starts off strong. Keeping the Hotties on the defense. Io hits a textbook Belly to Belly into a pin on LoVE but Mandy breaks it up. Kana sends Mandy into the corner & goes for a running dropkick but Mandy evades it and Kana lands hard. This gives the Hotties a chance to work over Kana in their corner. LoVE applies a stomach Claw on Kana. It's painful but not enough to get a submission.

Mandy is in but Kana hits a back kick then a stunner. She makes the tag to Io who does a slingshot clothesline on Mandy. Then she executes a Lifting Sitout double Underhook Facebuster. She covers for 2. Dropkick by Io sends Mandy into the corner where she sliumps to the floor. She does the Io Attack(Running double knee strike to an opponent seated in the corner). She drags her away from the corner. LoVE comes in and hits Io from behind. Kana returns and hits LoVE with a Roundhouse kick. Io hits a side slam on Mandy. Mio and Gedo are slapping the mat. She goes up... Moonsault Double Foot Stomp! Its all over 1.. 2.. 3!)

Winners and STILL Shimmer Tag Team Champions: Trinity

XWA 37 Tenor

Saxton: Jeez that move is completely devastating!

Sytch: Even Mandy's... protection in that area couldn't help.

Saxton: Well they help me...

Sytch: Get me Human resources!

Saxton: Wait! I was joking!

++++

(Cameron is in the ring and she calls out the Canadian Ninjas)

XWA 37 220px-Canadian_Ninjas_at_Canusa_2015

Cameron: You girls seem pretty cheerful considering you lost the Battle Queens Tag Team Championship.

Matthews: So you want to stir the pot some do ya? I'm not gonna let you goad us into that one. We wrestled 3 times that night and lost to a great team in Kay & Havok. But everyone knows The Ninjas will be back.

Perez: The thing is, We have bigger fish to fry right now. We are going to Wrestlemania to fight for the first ever World Women's Tag Team Championship. Let me say that again. TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP! Rogers and Martel are two of the most decorated women in our sport. They are two of the best when it comes to singles competition.

Cameron: Four World titles between them.

Perez: That's right. But when it comes to Tag Team Wrestling. The greatest team in the history of the UWF is us. The Canadian Ninjas. We were dominating before a Women's division was widespread here. Check the year we just had. Then 2016 starts and we roll through the tournament and now are just 1 victory away.

Matthews: But no one gives us a chance against these 2 former World Champions. Good, the Ninjas like being slept on. We THRIVE on it! At Wrestlemania when the smoke clears it wont be two great Women wrestlers holding those belts... it will be the one great TEAM. And that's us.

Saxton: The Ninjas sound confident.

Sytch: Sounding confident is one thing. Getting it done in the ring is another.

Saxton: You don't like their chances?

Sytch: The old Ninjas? I would but these Ninjas have the support of these fans. That makes them soft.

Saxton: I disagree. I think its the support of the die-hard Ninja fans that will carry them to victory at Wrestlemaia.

Sytch: I wish someone would carry YOU away...

++++

Saxton: Up next is the return of the man of a Thousand Death. Mil Muertes.

Sytch: Don't forget Catrina! She's one bad chick!

Saxton: Last we saw these 2 they were supposedly "killing" the career of Uhaa Nation. No one has seen him since.

Sytch: Really? I wonder if they do requests?

Saxton: Why are you looking at me?

Trevor Lee
Cameron, NC

vs

Mil Muertes w/Catrina
Mexico city, Mexico

(Trevor Lee is game as always and tries to use speed to against the immense power of MM. He actually does a Springboard into a Sunset Flip and gets a 2 count. He lands a few kicks. Then goes for a Back Roudhouse but Mil catches the leg and drops Lee with the Killer right hand. Chokeslam by MM, then a Release Overhead Suplex. Lee is trying to shake the cobwebs free when he is cut in half by a Muertes Spear. Trevor is holding his ribs as Mil lifts him up and ends this match with the Flatliner. )  

Winner: Mil Muertes

(After the match Catrina is about to administer the Lick of Death when we hear some instrumental music and the a image appears on the big screen....

XWA 37 615iF4Woy3L._AA1316_

Muertes and Catrina stare at the screen not knowing what to make of it.)

Sytch: Apollo?

Saxton: Not sure what that means. Was it meant for Muertes?

Sytch: You're asking me? I'm clueless!

Saxton: Yes. We know...

++++

(Backstage we see Cameron. She is joined by the XWA Champion, Kazuchika Okada & Gedo)

Cameron: I am here with reigning XWA Champion, Okada & his manager, Jado/

Gedo: Gedo. My name is pronounced Gay-do. Jado is my brother.

Cameron: You're Gedo, and your brother is Jado?

Gedo: YES!

Cameron: Do you have a loser bother named Fredo?

Gedo: What? I don't understand...

Cameron: Never mind. So your man Okada came out of CAPITAL OFFENSE with the belt. Does he have an opponent for FURY?

Gedo: Does he? I wonder this too. We have beaten everyone. No one left to face.

Cameron: Well what about Tanahashi? (Okada visibly reacts to hearing that name.)

Gedo: We beat Tanahashi!

Cameron: Well many fans are asking for a rematch. It was one of the finalists for Match of the Year.

Gedo: We do not care. Tanahashi will never get another match. Never!

Voice: Then what about me?

(In walks OMEGA.)

XWA 37 Tumblr_nowum9fstC1rbl3pfo1_500

OMEGA: You need an opponent. I challenge you for a title shot at FURY. (He gets right in Okada's face.)

Gedo: Stupid American. We accept. You will be finished at FURY.

Cameron: There you have it. Match-Maker Queen does it again.

Sytch: She does know that Match-Maker means something else right?

Saxton: Well it could have two meanings?

Sytch: I think the 2 of you share a half of a brain.

Saxton: We'll be back!

++++

Saxton: The newly crowned World Tag Team Champions were attacked last show by the Addiction. A team they will face if they remain the champions at Wrestlemania.

Sytch: Well that may end right here. The Blonde geezers are former champs.

Saxton: They're the Blonde Bombers! But you're point is sound. Can reDRagon retain against the veteran team?

Eden: This is our Main Event!

Blonde Bombers (Ray Stevens & Pat Patterson)
Former World Tag Team Champions

vs

reDRagon (Kyle O'Reilly & Bobby Fish)
UWF World Tag Team Champions
Theme Music: Dance Away- Damn Valentines

(This is a slower paced match as reDRagon realizes the serious threat the Bombers pose. Fish and Patterson actually wrestle mostly a scientific mat match. But of course at some point things must pick up as Patterson lays in some overhand chops to Bobby. Fish answers with some European Uppercuts. Bobby tries to send Pat into the ropes but its reversed and he connects with a pelvic smash. Tag into Stevens and the Bombers hit a Double Suplex. Cover by Ray but its only a 1 count. Stevens locks on a headlock. Bobby is able to get up and hit a Saito Suplex on Stevens.

Tag into Kyle who immediately hits the Nigel clothesline. He attacks the arm of Stevens, trying to soften it up. Ray shoves O'Reilly towards the ropes where Patterson lays a knee into the kidneys. Kyle staggers forward into a big bodyslam. Stevens pulls him up looking for a Piledriver but Fish comes in and Superkicks Ray. Ray falls back with Kyle on top. 1.. 2..

No! Patterson pulls O'Reilly off and drops him with a big right hand. All 4 men are in the ring. O'Reilly gets Arm-ageddon on Stevens but he makes the ropes. Patterson gives Fish an Oklahoma Slam. 1.. 2.. NO! Death Valley Driver by Stevens con O'Reilly! 1.. 2.. NOOOO! Patterson now goes up to the 2nd rope as Stevens pulls Bobby Fish up in a Piledriver position. Kyle hits Patterson with a jumping enzuguiri. Bobby is able to wiggle free and hits a Tilt-A-Whirl Backbreaker on Ray. Kyle hits a Super Frankensteiner on Patterson. They pounce on him and hit Chasing The Dragon. 1.. 2.. 3!)

Winners: reDRagon

XWA 37 Tumblr_o0rg87wCGe1r5jbv5o1_500

(Fish gets a mic.)

Fish: The Addiction wanted to make themselves a name by jumping us from behind last show. Well that's fine. It's going to take a lot more than that to stop us. We have these belts for a reason. Because we're the best.

O'Reilly: Don't believe us? Why don't you ask your Rushmore partner Edge about us? He took losing to us so hard he attacked his partner. I wonder what will happen to you two after Wrestlemania when you finally free out foot from your asses and see us holding these World Title Straps high.

Saxton: reDRagon with a visual and verbal Statement here tonight.

Sytch: I have to admit, that was a great title match. Fans got themselves another impressive Main Event.

Saxton: Well that's what we do here on XWA TV. We bring the action that the fans demand. Unfortunately That's all for tonight. So for Tammy Lynn Sytch, I'm Byron Saxton signing off.

Sytch: PEACE!
Back to top Go down
https://uwf-fantasywrestling.forumotion.com

XWA 37
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS :: Non IWA Fantasy Feds :: History of XWA-
Jump to: