FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan fiction wrestling promotions. Write and book your own wrestling shows.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

XWA 36

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Supes
Admin
Supes

XWA 36 Empty
PostSubject: XWA 36   XWA 36 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2020 9:35 am

XWA 36 852b127b-a3ce-4422-9d31-c15b1d1118dd_zps7921c3d3

....LIVE ON ....

XWA 36 Tnt_us_left_logo

VENUE - The XWA Arena (Du Burns Arena)
CITY - Baltimore, Maryland
BELL TIME - 7:00 PM

XWA 36 Du_Burns_Arena_01

(Show opens with a shot of the XWA Arena (The Du Burns Arena, on the shores of the inner harbor in Baltimore, Maryland. The song The Phoenix by Fall Out Boy plays as we see clips of various XWA wrestlers)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yKOlBZJ7Izs

(The camera pans the capacity crowd before settling on our Announce team of Byron Saxton & Tammy Sytch)

XWA 36 Tumblr_n954zjKgoW1rmegyno4_250XWA 36 300?cb=20090227045235

Saxton: Hello everyone and welcome back to XWA TV I am your hostm Byron Saxton. Tonight we is the go home show before CAPITAL OFFENSE and Tammy we hope to have the card completely filled out.

Sytch: I'm sure we will but let's not forget our Main Event. Okada and Gedo vs Tommy Dreamer & Tanahashi.

Saxton: That will be anazing to be sure. Also tonight Moose faces Mohammad Hassan. But right now lets ed it Eden Stiles for our opening match.

XWA 36 Screen_Shot_2020_03_18_at_5.49.19_PM

Eden: This is our opening bout!

Richie Steamboat
Charlotte, NC

vs

La Sombra
Mexico City, Mexico

(Richie has tasted success in the UWF in the past. But after a serious injury he is slowly working his way back. He matches Sombra move for move. He even does a series of armdrags and locks on an armbar. Sombra is able to run up the ropes and flip over taking Richie over instead. A flying headscissors takes Steamboat to the floor and Sombra quickly follows with a Baseball slide. Sombra allows Richie to re-enter the ring. They continue to battle. Steamboat hits a suplex. Then looks for a Flying Body Press but Sombrs does a "Matrix" type of move to avoid the contact. Richie hits hard. Sombra goes behind him... SOMBRA DRIVER! 1.. 2.. 3!)

Winner: La Sombra

XWA 36 9ce2b4681aa44b8640d8f7f2288bce7d86bfb200_hq

Saxton: Quite a debut from La Sombra, Tammy.

Sytch: Meh... it was ok. Not as spectacular as last week's performance by Candido.

Saxton: Well you're not the most bias person on that subject.

Sytch: Look whose talking?! You're jealous of my baby.

Saxton: Why would I be jealous? What does he have that I don't.

Sytch: ME!

++++

(Camera is in the back where we see XWA Interviewer, Cameron)

XWA 36 Cameron_headshot_20150108

Cameron: Hey yall. Right now I got with me The World Junior Heavyweight Champion, "Magnum" Adam Cole and Lauren. Adam at CAPITAL OFFENSE you have a title defense against OMEGA.

Cole: Oh... you mean Kenny? Yeah that's right. I don't how you get some hair dye, a played out leather jacket and now you think you're a different person? You're still Kenny. The guy I beat a number of times.

Cameron: Well he did beat you at XTREME WARFARE, right?

Lauren:: FIRST of all... that was a Tag match. 2nd... He cheated. Adam Cole is the World Junior champion for a reason. Its because he gets the job done. Every day...and EVERY night.

Camneron: Is that right?

Lauren: Watch it chick. That's my man. Keep your eyes back in your head. You know I did this job before you and better too.

Cameron: Adam, you got anything to say?

Cole: All I got to say is Kenny, OMEGA, whatever you call yourself. In Washington DC I am going to show everyone once again why you will never measure up to the greatness that is Adam Cole.

Lauren: BAY-BAY! I'm watching you Cameron...

Cameron: Girl, BYE!

++++

Saxton: Coming up next, Mohammad Hassan faces Moose. One half of the Charm City Squad.

Sytch: What the heck is Charm City?

Saxton: We're in Charm City right now. That's the nickname of Baltimore!

Sytch: There aint nothing Charming about this place...

Moose w/Rich Swann
Baltimore, MD

vs

Mohammad Hassan w/Skandor Akbar
Detroit, MI
Theme music: Muslim Music

(This becomes heated very quickly as Hassan is laying in hard chops to the chest of the huge man. Moose whips him around and lays in a hard slap to the chest of Hassan which makes him wince in pain. moose biel throws him out the corner. He charges but runs right into a Sidewalk slam. Akbar is applauding as Hassan hooks a chinlock, trying to wear down the big man.

Moose is able to rise up and suplex Hassan breaking the hold. But he can't follow up as he is trying to catch his breath. Hassan begins laying in kicks to his ribs. Hassan then does a rolling side cradle for 2. Hassan goes for a vertical but its blocked and its Moose who suplexes him. Moose then hits the pop-up Lariat. He now is looking for the Spear when Akbar jumps up on the apron. Moose grabs him by the collar. Swann races around to get at Akbar as well.  Moose tuns to go after Hassan but someone comes in the ring and hits him low. Then DDT's moose as he's on his knees. He jumps out the ring as Hassan covers him. The ref turns and counts to 3.)

Winner: Mohammad Hassan

(Hassan leaves the ring and joins his helper. We see its Abdul Bashir!)

XWA 36 Daivari-et-muhammed-hassan

Saxton: Abdul Bashir is now here in XWA! A big coup for General Akbar.

Sytch: This group of his is definitely one to keep our eyes on. They could be VERY dangerous.

Saxton: You know the Charm City Squad is not going to just let this go.

Sytch: You know a lot about letting yourself self go.

Saxton: *SIGH* We'll be back!

++++

It's Time for Inside XWA with correspondent, Olivia Munn.

XWA 36 Olivia-Munn

Munn: Welcome back to Inside XWA. CAPITAL OFFENSE 2016 is just days away and we have a look at the card. Note, just added was The Charm City Squad against Mohammad Hassan and Abdul Bashir. Here is what we have as of now.

Charm City Squad vs Hassan & Bashir
Melissa Anderson vs Manami Toyota
Tongan Mob Bosses vs War Machine - XWA Tag Team Championship
Adam Cole vs OMEGA - World Junior Heavyweight Title
Kazuchika Okada vs Tommy Dreamer - XWA Championship

Munn: There's one more match confirmed. For that let's take you to a special guest.

Ziggler: Rusev... my doctors told me not to wrestle but screw them. I have had enough of people jumping me from behind. Hansen did it and look what I did to him in Hell in a Cell. Now you have to get your lesson too. You guys have to do this because when you face me straight up you know you're not in my league. I have signed a waiver and I will be in Washington DC. Our nation's capital and right there with the world watching I'm going to kick your ass all the way back to Mother Russia or wherever you're from. Even not at 1005 I'm still way better than you. And if that Ice Queen, Lana sticks her nose in she'll get spanked too. Once again it's time for the World Television Champion, to SHOW OFF!

Munn: The Natural Selection has made a public challenge to the World 6-Man Champions and they have accepted. Right here on our next show the title match will take place. In other news Its January which means we are just a month away before we begin learning about the biggest show of the year, Wrestlemania. Everyone is vying for a spot on that card. Stay with us to learn the match-ups as soon as they are announced. That's all for this week. For Inside XWA, I'm Olivia Munn. Good Night.

++++

Saxton: Huge card in place for CAPITAL OFFENSE. What match are you most looking forward to?

Sytch: Lot of great matches but I still say Adam Cole vs OMEGA is the one that lights my fire.

Saxton: I think Okada vs Dreamer will be a classic.

Sytch: I think you trying to think is classic.

David Finlay Jr
Atlanta, GA

vs

Kevin Steen
Marieville, Quebec, Canada
Theme Music: Tear Away- Drowning Pool

(The announcers remind the audience that last week Steen disrupted a match between Finlay & Chad Gable. Leaving both of them laid out. Finlay remembers this all too well and comes out firing with European Uppercuts. Then hits a splendid dropkick. He goes up top and hits a Missile Dropkick. He covers but Steen kicks out. Finlay tries for a German but Steen elbows out then hits a vicious clothesline. Steen rams Finlay's face into the turnbuckle pad. He delivers a German of his own into the corner. He connects on a cannonball. He then delivers a single knee Fireman's Carry Gutbuster. He covers but then lifts Finlay's head up. He executes the Pop-up Powerbomb and now holds him down with one arm as the ref counts to 3.)

Winner: Kevin Steen

XWA 36 220px-Kevin_Steen_in_2013

Steen: The jealousy is starting to run rampant in this business. Were you behind that Vader? You saw what happened at Bragging Rights. I beat "the Phenom"! I pinned the Undertaker in the center of the ring. But then after the bell rings and I... like the sportsman I am, extended my hand to him. And he proceeded to apply an illegal chokehold on me! Some are saying I passed out... NOT... (Bleep)... TRUE! I was just so disappointed in his actions that I lied there a bit trying to understand his reasoning. Then it came to me. It was you Vader. YOU had me set-up. YOU are trying to take me out before I get my hands around your neck and then the World Heavyweight title. YOU...    

Gable: YOU need to SHUT UP already!

XWA 36 26

Gable: The XWA fans, heck the entire UWF are tired of your bullying tactics. But like all bullies they aint so tough when you fight back. So that's what I'm going to do. I'm not just some nobody that you can come out and attack like it was nothing. At CAPITAL OFFENSE I will show you I'm Ready, Willing...and GABLE!

Steen: What you are kid? Is dead. See you in DC.

++++

(Cameron is in the ring and she calls out the new UWF World Tag Team Champions, Bobby Fish & Kyle O'Reilly, reDRagon.)

XWA 36 Bobby-fish-and-kyle-oreilly-1432949153-800

Cameron: Congratulations guys! You are the champs!

O'Reilly: It was a long time coming. In fact there were times where me and Bobby wondered if we would ever get here. But we didn't give up. We kept fighting. And now we are at the top of the heap. We are the Champions of the World! (Crowd pop)

Fish: The thing is as hard as it was to get here. It's even harder to stay here. But that doesn't mean we're going to hide. We will fight any team, any time. Come one come all.

Cameron: Is that wise? I mean fighting every team at once? I mean how can you possibly win?

O'Reilly: What? No... That's not  what we...

(Just then from behind attack the Addiction. Christopher Daniels & Frankie Kazarian. They deliver Celebrity Rehab to both Fish & O'Reilly. Then they look at the title belts before raising them high then dropping them on the chests of reDRagon. Truth Martini has a mic.)

Martini: About that little challenge.... Be careful what you ask for... you just may get it! Hahahaha!

Saxton: The Addiction are here and they made a statement!

Sytch: Well what's good for the goose.....

Saxton: What are you saying?

Sytch: Well reDRagon got their opportunity by attacking Edge and Christian. Mt Rushmore was following the same plan.

Saxton: As much as I want to. I can't argue with that. Still it was a cowardly act in my estimation. reDRagon will be looking for some revenge for sure.

++++

Saxton: Up next is the challenger for the World Television Championship, Rusev.

Sytch: Led to the ring by Lana. You know behind every successful man is a powerful woman.

Saxton: So what's up with Chris Candido?

Sytch: I'm going to slug you, Saxton.

Trevor Lee
Cameron, NC

vs

Rusev w/Lana
Bulgaria

(Trevor Lee is attacked and Rusev is beating him down. Rusev sends him in the ropes but Lee hits a Flying Clothesline. He sends Rusev into the corner and connects on a Corner Splash. Side Backbreaker and a Lionsault. 1.. 2.. No, Rusev kicks out. Lee looks for an STO but Rusev elbows free and hits a Jumping Reverse Thrust kick. BulPlex follows. Then a Fallaway Slam. Rusev applies the Accolade and Lee taps!)  

Winner: Rusev

XWA 36 Cd8ad8662c07f1e8df42937cb949fc64_crop_north

Sytch: Rusev wins another!

Saxton: Ziggler has ignored Doctor's orders to face the Bulgarian Brute at CAPITAL OFFENSE. Will that prove to be a fatal mistake?

Sytch: "If He dies... He dies" (Ivan Drago voice)

++++

(Backstage we see Cameron. She is joined by The Canadian Ninjas)

Cameron: I am so excited to be here with the Battle Queens Tag Team Cjampions, The Canadian Ninjas. I always thought Ninjas were from Asia.

Perez: Well... you were mistaken, Cameron. The real Ninjas first came from Canada. Then Japan copied us. Just like Trinity is trying to copy us.

Nicole Matthews: They try to act like Ninjas, walk like Ninjas but we are the originals. Look we are Battle Queens tag champs and now here comes Trinity with their Shimmer titles!

Perez: Get an original idea why don't you!

Cameron: Well last show you attacked Trinity. Is this why?

Matthews: Partly, It's really because we want those Shimmer Tag Team Straps.

Perez: So what we propose is a title vs title match at CAPITAL OFFENSE. Let's see who the better team is.

Cameron: Title vs Title! Will Trinity accept? Back to you B-Sax.

Sytch: B-Sax? Really?

Saxton: What? It's a nickname she gave me...

Sytch: What? Sax-hole wasn't available?

Saxton: Ahem. When we return its our Main Event.

++++

Saxton: Being the XWA Champion is a lot of pressure. In maybe the greatest match in XWA history. Okada defended that title vs Hiroshi Tanahashi. Now in a couple of days he faces Tommy Dreamer.

Sytch: He beat Tanahashi and he'll beat Dreamer. Gedo told me so.

Saxton: Well if Gedo said so it must be true. Right now Gedo has to enter the ring with the champ against those 2 men.

Eden: This is our Main Event!

Hiroshi Tanahashi & Tommy Dreamer
Japan & Yonkers, NY
Theme Music: Man in the Box- Alice in Chains

vs

Kazuchika Okada & Gedo
Tokyo, Japan
Theme Music: Rainmaker
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tlcuRq4nEuM

(Before the match Gedo grabs a mic and tells the crowd that Trinity has accepted the title vs title match for CAPITAL OFFENSE. The team of Dreamer and Tanahashi are all over the men from Japan early. Then Dreamer gets cut off and the team of Okada and Gedo beat him down for an extended period of time. Okada hits a Reverse Neckbreaker over his knee. He covers for 2. Gedo drops a leg from the 2nd rope for another near fall. Tanahashi is pleading for a tag.

Okada hits a top rope elbow. He goes for the Rainmaker but Dreamer counters into a Neckbreaker. Tommy is crawling towards his corner as the crowd is on their feet. Okada tags Gedo but tommy tags Tanahashi and Tanahashi goes off on Gedo. Okada tries to re-enter but gets a Sling Blade for his trouble. Tanahashi then hits Gedo with one. He goes up top but Okada dropkicks him off the top to the floor. Gedo goes out there. He whips him into the railing. Then enters the ring. Tanahashi returns just under the referee's count. Okada and Gedo now go after him. Just double teaming him in the corner. Tommy runs in and starts firing punches at both men. They are all brawling. Okada tries to hit a dropkick but Gedo is thrown into him and he gets it instead. Tanahashi tosses Okada from the ring. Dreamer grabs Gedo. Hits the Death Valley Driver. 1.. 2.. 3!)

Winners: Tanahashi & Dreamer

XWA 36 40ec0489762b1658844f8ad0e5a58bc9

Saxton: If Tommy hits Okada with that move we could have a new champion.

Sytch: If you ween't a dork you could be less annoying. But that's not going to happen and neither will Dreamer defeat Okada.

Saxton: Well fans despite my colleagues comments. I suggest you see for yourselves. Tickets are still on sale and of course you can stream the show on delay on XWA.com. That's all for tonight. for Tammy Lynn Sytch, I'm Byron Saxton signing off.

Sytch: See ya in D.C.!
Back to top Go down
https://uwf-fantasywrestling.forumotion.com

XWA 36
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS :: Non IWA Fantasy Feds :: History of XWA-
Jump to: