FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan fiction wrestling promotions. Write and book your own wrestling shows.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

XWA Hosts UWF Glory 2015 (11/26/15)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Supes
Admin
Supes

XWA Hosts UWF Glory 2015 (11/26/15) Empty
PostSubject: XWA Hosts UWF Glory 2015 (11/26/15)   XWA Hosts UWF Glory 2015 (11/26/15) EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 8:20 pm

XWA Hosts UWF Glory 2015 (11/26/15) Glory_zpsb65qibmc

XWA Hosts UWF Glory 2015 (11/26/15) ARqSf2_MGwh0SruyYMQP2b-HOH8-kuqscSy6XAdfoVgvsH4UAUNW1jaliQmU0G-NRnesMZgNNlACa0Oy9B0uQzLYxraOdO1G8B2rmesR6vjeAHj7byEdoyGZWyR8sqPpAg

Lauren: Tonight you fans get the pleasure to witness the greatest force in the UWF. Bullet Club. Holders of Both the World Junior Heavyweight & the 6-Man Tag Team Championships. So. Make sure you take all your bathroom breaks early. You don't want to miss The Past, Present & Future of this business... In all their GLORY!

Matthews: Hello wrestling fans and welcome to Glory!

Young: Whooooo!

Matthews: That was my broadcast partner, Renee Young. Renee you're excited.

Young: You damn right Josh! We are on PPV, baby!

Matthews: It's going to be a fantastic night of wrestling. But unfortunately we have some bad news. The Challenger for the World Women's title is not here tonight due to an unexpected illness. But Stepping up for us is the Shimmer Champion, Sasha Banks who will defend that title right now against XWA's own, Melissa Anderson.

Now Kate Upton couldn't be here tonight. But thanks to the NWA we have a few replacements. Lets send it to the first.

XWA Hosts UWF Glory 2015 (11/26/15) Busty-asian-slut

Shimmer  Title: Melissa Anderson vs. Sasha Banks

They stare each other down and there’s no contact for almost a minute as the fans buzz in anticipate. A lockup gets us to Sasha holding a headlock, followed by some rollups for two. Anderson gets some rollups of her own for two each and a pinfall reversal sequence gives us even more near falls. Sasha gets in the first big move with a dropkick to knock the challenger  into the corner but Anderson comes back with a Japanese armdrag to drop Sasha on her head for two. Sasha rolls out to recompose herself. Anderson follws her out which turns out to be a mistake, as Banks reverses a whip and sends Anderson into the barricade.

We’re five minutes in and Sasha sends her into the corner with a top rope wristdrag. Both finishers are blocked and Sasha chills in the corner. Sasha suckers her in and pulls the hair to get a quick two but it ticks Anderson off. Some hard elbows and a clothesline put Sasha on the floor. Anderson keeps the pressure on with a dropkick under the bottom rope and a bulldog back inside for two. Both of them nearly crush the referee in the corner but Sasha uses this to her advantage and pokes Bayley in the eye and hits the Bank Statement for the win.

Winner and still champion, Sasha Banks

XWA Hosts UWF Glory 2015 (11/26/15) 555e51053b75d.image

Matthews: Sasha Banks opens this up with a sneaky, but sucessful title defense.

Young: She knows what to do to hold on to that belt.

Matthews: Let's send it to Gene in the back.

Okerlund: Thank you Josh, it's an honor to be here and right now... What the Fu...

XWA Hosts UWF Glory 2015 (11/26/15) 5r7U_HkqA8j1YMj5-u9oNlTDuaRk1DfA7OhQCYXB2P0B8ohMskR06AO7RzJZUGLrwNXmTzpxJlRTh8KijUaMFOX7wfCAf7sDi3UxHQGPH7xhfZCiBywP7XBw3o97dzc

Stan Hansen: ZIGS!! ZIGS!! TIME HAS RAN OUT BOY!! IVE BEEN WAITING FOR YA....BEEN IN HARD TRAINING FOR THIS NIGHT....HAD MY FAT OLE LADY COOK ME UP THREE STEAKS A DAY. THEN I WOULD GO OUT AND HIT THE JACKASS IN THE FIELD WITH A LARIAT. SO DO YOUR HAIR UP EXTRA NICE TONIGHT ZIGS....GO OUT THERE AND SHAKE YOUR ASS FOR ALL THOSE TEENYBOPPERS....BUT HERE IN JUST A FEW MINUTES....IM GONNA STORM TO THAT RING AND KICK YOUR ASS JUST LIKE IVE BEEN TELLING YOU I WOULD. THEN IM TAKING THAT WORLD TV TITLE WITH ME BACK TO TEXAS AND WATCH THE PAYCHECKS COME FLYING IN. HEEEEEEE!!

Okerlund: Good lord! Get that mad man out of here! Some decorum please!

XWA Hosts UWF Glory 2015 (11/26/15) C6a0505418ed4047210249e174435a69

UWF World 6-Man Championship
Bullet Club (c) vs The Riot Squad

(Both teams enter the ring with intense looks on their faces, this isnt hatred but pride. Can The Riot Squad reach the top for the 3rd time? Or can Bullet Club cement themselves as the force they claim to be. Bell rings and its Anderson and Barend starting it off. They lock up but shove each other away. They do it again. Then johnny just lays in a left jab to the jaw of Karl. He holds his jaw and smirks. Then unleashes a right hand and now the battle is on.  

This is how much of this match goes. Smash mouth fighting. Both teams get periods of heat on the other. Iakeau hits a running powerslam on Graves. then tags in Barend who hits a running senton. He tags Collins who drops and elbow. He covers for 2. Ripper pulls him up and rams him face first into the Turnbuckle pad. Tag into King Curtis. He rams his shoulder ito the mid-section of Graves a few times. Then snapmares him out. tags Barend who does a neck snap. johnny sends him to the ropes but corey holds on. Barend charges him but gets backdropped over the ropes Graves scrambles towards his corner wth Collins chasing him. He makes the hot tag to Doc Gallows. Gallows starts connecting with uppercuts on all 3 members of The Riot Squad.  He then hits a big Slam on Ripper Collins. Tags in Anderson who drops a knee to his head. He covers for 2.

Now Bullet Club are working over Ripper a while. Karl hits a Running Powerbomb and Graves puts him in his Lucky 13 Submission. The rest of Riot squad run in for the save. Which brings in the rest of Bullet Club. Fists are flying everywhere. Iakeau is tossed from the ring Graves grabs the arms of Barend. Gallows goes for his big kick but Johnny escapes and Graves his caught right in the chin. Collins clotheslines Gallows over the top rope as Barend covers graves. Iakeau grabs the leg of Anderson so he can't interfere. The ref counts. 1.. 2..

NOOOOO!!!! Graves kicks out! Doc hits Iakeau with an Uppercut. Anderson now free hits a Lariat on Barend. Gallows slides in the grab Collins... Magic Killer!! Anderson covers! 1.. 2..

NOOO!! Iakeau breaks it up! The crowd thought that was it!. Collins is digging in his shorts and pulls out Knux. Graves gets dropped with a knux shot. Gallows and Iakeau are fighting in the corner. Collins turns away to stuff the knux back in his shorts he turns around... Gun Stun by Anderson! 1.. 2.. 3!

Winners and Still Champions, Bullet Club    

XWA Hosts UWF Glory 2015 (11/26/15) 217px-Karl_Anderson_2015

Matthews: I thought for sure the Riot Squad had this.

Young: They tried every trick they could but Bullet Club barely escape.

Okerlund: I'm back and hopefully safer than last time: World Tag Team titles are on the line. James Storm & Big Zeke you have the first shot at Edge & Christian.

XWA Hosts UWF Glory 2015 (11/26/15) James_storm_photo_v02

James Storm - 'Well, well .... Funny little world we live in ain't it Adam? You see, not too long ago it was you and me traveling up and down the roads together .... Setting the world on fire .... We were the ones on top of The mountain as world tag champs .... And here we are again, except this time I got back here all by myself .... Ain't that right Zeke?'

Zeke - 'That's right boss ....'

Storm - 'And look at you now .... Some two-bit comedy act .... Well, the joke is over .... It's closing time boys, and it's about time for Last Call .... Because you're looking at the new UWF world tag team champions, because this time the jokes gonna be on you .... And all I can say about that is SORRY ABOUt YOUR DAMN LUCK!'

XWA Hosts UWF Glory 2015 (11/26/15) Hitomi_tanaka_61

SCWE Womens Championship
SCWE Womens Champion Katie Lea vs Melanie Cruise W/April Hunter

As both Women get in the ring, Hunter gets in Leas face & starts yelling at her. Lea lands a kick to the robs of Hunter & pushes her put of the way. As Lea kicks Hunter, Cruise lands a viscous overhand right, knocking Lea to the mat. The ref calls for the bell to start the match. Cruise gets Lea on her feet & hits a shoulder breaker. Cruise hits another one, then drops Lea to the mat. Cruise gets Lea up & sends her off the ropes & lands a boot to Lea. Cruise drops an elbow, then drops a knee on Lea. Hunter is on the ring apron giving instruction to Cruise. Cruise walks back over to Lea & gets her to her feet. Cruise gets Lea up for the Cruise Control, but Lea fights out of it & hits a dropkick to the leg of Cruise. Cruise hit's the mat as Lea tries to shake of the abuse to her shoulder. Lea drops a knee on Cruise, then gets Cruise up & hits a Samoan drop, but clutches her shoulder as she drops Cruise to the mat. Lea bounces off the ropes, then comes back off the ropes. As she bounces back off the ropes, Hunter trips Lea. The ref warns Hunter as Cruise works her way over to Lea. Lea lands a superkick to Cruise, knocking her back. Lea goes to bounce off the ropes, but AGAIN, Hunter grabs the leg of Lea. the ref warns Hunter & as Lea gets away from Hunter, Lea is met with a nasty clothesline from Cruise. Cruise gets Lea up on her feet & hits a snap suplex. Cruise hits another one, then gets lea up to hit the Cruise Control. Cruise lands it, then goes for the cover,1,2,3. Cruise has defeated Katie Lea to win the SCWE Womens Championship. Hunter gets in the ring, celebrating with Cruise. Cruise gets Lea up & hits another Cruise Control. She stomps on Lea as the ref hands her the Championship belt.

Winner and NEW SCWE Womens Champion, Melanie Cruise

XWA Hosts UWF Glory 2015 (11/26/15) MLWFeb112012A+913

Matthews: That was some match there. Melamie Cruise captures the title.

Young: Glory is not just about the World Title Matches you know.

Okerlund: Step on in World Television Champion, Dolph Ziggler. We heard from your challenger earlier. He's tough man, champ.

XWA Hosts UWF Glory 2015 (11/26/15) Hqdefault

Ziggler - 'Well, if you listen to all the dirt sheets out there and whispers from some of these promoters, I guess I should just walk out there tonight and hand this title over to Stan Hansen huh? That's what I should do right? Because he's bigger than me right? He's tougher than me .... He's got a bull rope, and he chews tobacco like we're still in the 80's .... Or maybe, just maybe, I should go out there tonight and do what I've been doing for the last 7 months .... Hell, what I've been doing my whole career and that's proving to the world that I'm the best damn wrestler between those ropes night after night in city after city and promotion after promotion .... So do you think tonight is going to be any different? Hell no! I'm out there to do what I do best and that is steal the show and outperform whoever is unlucky enough to be in the ring against me .... So sit back and watch because it's showtime ....

Matthews: Up next is the Tag Team Title Match.

Young: It's been an amazing ride for James Storm in SSW. He can cap that off toight with some World Championship gold.

XWA Hosts UWF Glory 2015 (11/26/15) Big-asian-boobs

UWF World Tag Team Championship
Edge & Christian vs Storm & Big Zeke

Edge and Storm start the match and there is a tense standoff in the middle of the ring .... Storm is jawing with Edge, who talks trash right back .... A lot of history between these 2 .... Storm slaps Edge across the face! Edge attacks Storm and the fight is on! Edge gets the better of the exchange and hammers Storm with rights, forcing him outside where Zeke consoles him .... Christian up top and comes flying off with a body press that takes both men out .... Storm is tossed back in and eats a flapjack from Edge .... Edge and Christian with quick tags in and out to work Storm over, but Zeke ambushes Edge with a clothesline outside the ring .... Storm tags in Zeke who hits a few power moves and the SSW tag champs take over .... Storm gets a breather but quickly orders Zeke to tag him back in so he can punish Edge .... Storm works him over but talks trash the whole time about how he's better .... Edge battles back, getting out of the 8 second ride and hitting the edge-o-magic .... Both men are down .... Edge makes the tag to Christian while Zeke enters the ring and Christian hits a missile dropkick but Zeke doesn't go off his feet! Christian with a clothesline but Zeke is only wobbled, and he hits the ropes for another one but Zeke takes him down with a big boot! Zeke scoops Christian up but Edge comes off the top with a flying body press onto Christian that finally takes Zeke down! Edge crouches for the spear .... STORM CUTS HIM OFF WITH THE LAST CALL!!!! Christian grabs Storm and hits the Un-prettier! 1 ... 2 ... Zeke breaks it up .... He grabs Christian .... BOOK OF EZEKIEL!!!! 1 ... 2 ... Foot on the ropes!!!! Zeke can't believe it! Edge is back up and he and Christian hit a double team clothesline that sends Zeke over the top rope! Edge hits a dive off the apron that wipes out Big Zeke! Storm comes from behind and low blows Christian!!!! He picks him up for the 8 second ride, but Edge breaks it up with a spear to Storm!!!! Edge hooks the leg ... 1 ... 2 ... 3!!!!

Winners and Still Champions, Edge & Christian

XWA Hosts UWF Glory 2015 (11/26/15) Edge-and-Christian

Matthews: Edge and Christian outlast Storm and Zeke in that one.

Young: I thought we had new champs when Storm was looking for that 8 Second Ride.

Matthews: The line between victory and defeat is very thin.

XWA Hosts UWF Glory 2015 (11/26/15) D3ed27b68a6725b0cddcac6df5182823--big-breasted-girls-club

UWF World Television Championship
Dolph Ziggler vs Stan Hansen

Hansen comes stomping to the ring and Ziggler jumps him before he can even get his vest and chaps off .... Ziggler surprises everyone by beating down Hansen with right hands and kicks .... Hansen rolls outside to get away, but Ziggler follows him and Hansen rams him back-first into the apron .... Ziggler rolls back in and Hansen is able to shrug off his vest and he hammers Ziggler with clubbing forearms .... Ziggler catches him with a straight poke to the eye Roddy Piper style then jumps on his back and slaps on a sleeper hold! Hansen fights it and tosses Ziggler off, then lands a big boot to the face .... Hansen hammers Ziggler with clubbing blows, but Ziggler rolls to the apron .... Hansen follows him, but Ziggler counters and hits a zig zag on the apron!!!! Both men fall to the outside of the ring and the ref starts his count .... Ziggler makes it in at 7, and Hansen at 9 .... Ziggler goes for the dropkick, but Hansen catches his legs and catapults Ziggler into the top turnbuckle! Hansen hits a back suplex and then grounds him with a chinlock .... Ziggler fights back to his feet and then drops down in a chinbreaker to break the hold! Ziggler with a pair of clotheslines and then a hangman neckbreaker for a 2 .... Ziggler mounts Hansen in the corner and hammers him with right hands, but Hansen counters by hitting a hot shot on Ziggler into the buckles .... Hansen picks Ziggler up and hits a piledriver! 1 ... 2 ... 2 count! Hansen sets for the lariat, but Ziggler ducks at the last second and goes behind into a crucifix pin! Hansen kicks out at 2!!!! Both men to their feet and Ziggler scores with the perfect dropkick! Zig zag attempt, but Hansen shoves Ziggler off and catches him in a poweslam .... Boston Crab locked on by Hansen but Ziggler battles against it and won't tap .... He finally makes the ropes to break it .... Hansen moves in and continues to punish Ziggler, but Dolph battles back with a superkick right to the knee of Hansen! Hansen drops to one knee and Ziggler catches him in the fame-asser!!!! 1 ... 2 ... Nooooo! Hansen kicks out! Ziggler up top, but Hansen grabs the ref and shoves him into the ropes causing Ziggler to get crotched on the top rope .... Hansen climbs up and hits the superplex off the top!!!! Hansen picks Ziggler up for a power bomb, but Ziggler tries to fight him off with right hands .... Hansen charges for the lariat, but Ziggler gets out of the way and Hansen crashes into the turnbuckle .... School boy! 1 ... 2 ... 3!!!!

Winner and Still Champion, Dolph Ziggler

After the match Hansen is furious and attacks Ziggler from behind .... He finally nails the lariat and takes Ziggler out, but he's not done yet .... Hansen brings the bull rope in the ring and violently whips Ziggler across the back!!!! He wraps the bull rope around Zigglers neck and hangs him over the top rope! Referees pour out of the back and try to break this up but they can't .... Ziggler is gasping for air, and he starts to slip into unconsciousness .... Hansen finally lets Ziggler go and starts swinging the bull rope wildly around the ring .... The referees all scatter .... Hansen holds up the world tv title and let's out a howl as EMT's have come out to attend to the unconscious Ziggler at ringside .... Ziggler does a stretcher job out of the arena ....

(After Gene Okerland reluctantly approaches Hansen.)

Okerlund: We just witnessed one of the most brutal and heinous attacks by this man.....Stan Hansen. What you just did to Dolph Ziggler after the match was uncalled for.

Stan Hansen: "YOU WATCH YOUR LIP BALDY OR YOU WILL BE NEXT!! THAT BLEACHED BLONDE PANSY GOT LUCKY. HE PULLED THAT WIN OUT OF HIS ASS. I KNOW IT....HE KNOWS IT....HELL THE ENTIRE WORLD KNOWS IT. ZIGS....YOU WANNA GET CUTE....WELL I DONT PLAY CUTE BOY. I JUST WRAPPED THIS HERE BULLROPE AROUND YOUR NECK AND I FELT YOU SWUIRMING FOR YOUR LIFE. YOU WAS AT THE MERCY OF MY HANDS. BUT LEMME TELL YOU THIS PRETTY BOY....TONIGHT WAS JUST A TASTE. YOUR GONNA FEEL THE BURN OF THIS ROPE AGAIN REAL SOON. ONLY THE NEXT TIME....I WONT STOP. I WONT QUIT UNTIL I COMPLETELY DESTROY YOUR SORRY ASS!"

XWA Hosts UWF Glory 2015 (11/26/15) 9c4e07457416600bc502fc74cc769308

UWF World Junior Heavyweight Championship
"Magnum" Adam Cole vs Challenger Jerry Lynn

The match starts off slowly with Adam Cole mouthing off something to Jerry Lynn.  Lynn ignores it and Cole shoves Lynn who takes a step back.   Lynn responds with a shove of his own knocking the world junior champion unceremoniously on his ass.  Cole a little red-face charges after Lynn and is caught with an armdrag.  Cole charges again and Lynn catches him with another arm drag.  Cole gets to his feet and scoops Lynn up and slams him to the mat.  Lynn maintains control with an arm bar.  Cole gets to his feet again and this time gets Lynn in the corner buckles.  Cole catches Lynn with a monkey flip.  Lynn is vaulted into the air but like a cat he lands on his feet on the mat.  Cole starts to applaud Lynn's efforts and extends his hand for a shake.  Lynn asks the crowd what they think and they tell him not to accept it.  Lynn wants to give Cole the benefit of the doubt and goes to shake his hand.  Cole shakes it to the surprise of the crowd.  Well that was until a second later when he slaps Jerry Lynn in the face.  Lynn brushes it off and tells him he hits like a girl.  Cole goes to slap Lynn again, but Lynn grabs Cole's hand and starts to beat his chest red with a half a dozen chops to the pecs with his other hand.  Cole goes to the ropes and starts to call for a time out.  The ref pushes Lynn back.  As he does this Cole gets a thumb in Lynn's eye.  Lynn is trying to get his berings.  Cole gives him a double ax handle to the back of the head that knocks Lynn down to the mat.  Cole starts to stomp on the head of Lynn and concentrates his attack on that part of the body by dropping a series of elbows followed by a Corona Kick that now has Lynn seeing stars.  Cole sees his chance to end this match early and goes for his Florida Key finisher.  When he looks like he has Lynn's hands locked, Lynn grabs Cole by the neck and hits a jaw jacker stunning the champ.

Lynn gets a chance to catch his breath and whips Cole into the corner buckles.  Reversal by Cole.  Lynn vaults off the second ropes and connects with a high cross body.  Cole rolls through the move and now has Lynn cradled for a pin.  One...two...and Lynn kicks off just before three.  Cole gets in the ref's face to question the count.   He really gets into it with the ref.  Jerry uses the distraction to roll up Cole with an O'Conner Roll.  Lynn rolls through and is now bridging with his neck.  The ref counts one...two...and this time Cole barely kicks out before three.  Unlike Cole, Lynn goes for another pin attempt with a sunset flip.  At two Cole reverses the hold and has Lynn's legs trapped but only gets a two count.  Lynn then goes for a small package and gets another two count.  Lynn goes for a backslide next.  Cole holds onto the ropes and flips out of it.  Cole goes for a backslide of his own and gets a two count.  As Lynn goes to get up Cole catches him in the jaw for a superkick.  Cole goes for the cover and gets another two count.  Cole then signals that he's going for the Shining Wizard.  As he's about to hit it Lynn catches both of his legs and vaults him into the corner buckles.  On the rebound Lynn catches him with a sit out powerbomb and gets a two count.  Lynn goes for the Cradle Piledriver!  Cole backdrops him.  Lynn holds on and ricochets back and nails Cole with a tornado DDT that drives his head into the mat like a lawn dart.  Lynn makes the cover and almost gets a three, but somehow the champ kicks out.  Now Lynn is the one getting frustrated as he stares at the referee almost to question the cadence of his count.  Lynn has Cole up for a suplex.  Cole drops behind Lynn and once again goes for the Florida Keys.  As Lynn goes up he comes back down with a body scissors and has Cole's shoulders on the mat as the referee counts one...two...and Lynn's left shoulder pops out just as the ref is about to slap the mat for three.  This time instead of arguing the close call with the ref Cole goes for the Corona Crash.   Lynn contorts his body and now has Cole in position for another Cradle Piledriver.   Lynn goes for it, but he and Cole are too close to the ropes and Cole back drops Lynn over the top rope.  Lynn lands on the ring apron.  As Cole is trying to get up by using the middle rope, Lynn vaults over the top and connects with a guillotine leg drop to the back of the head.  Lynn makes the cover, but at two Cole gets his foot on the bottom rope to break the hold.  

Lynn pulls Cole in center ring and goes for another cover, but Cole kicks out at two.  Lynn then sets up Cole for the Gory Special.  Cole won't submit.  Cole even manages to get a leg free and drags himself to the ropes to get the break.  Lynn kicks Cole in the gut and once again goes for the Cradle Piledriver.  He has Cole upside down.  It looks like this is it, but Cole yells at the ref that Lynn is holding his tights.  The ref goes to check around and Cole is able to shift his weight and land back on his feet.  The ref comes back around to say he didn't see a tight pull as Lynn whips Cole into the ropes.  Lynn goes for the tilt-a-whirl backbreaker.  Cole spins out of it and somehow ends up behind Lynn.  Reversal by Lynn!  Cole with a back kick between the legs of Lynn.  Cole gets behind Lynn and connects with a wheelbarrow lift and then hits a double knee backbreaker.  Lynn gets to his feet.  Shining Wizard by Cole connects !  Cole picks up Lynn and goes behind for the Florida Keys.  This time the third time is the charm as he hits it !  The referee counts.  One...two...three !!!

The winner and Still UWF World Junior Champion..."Magnum" Adam Cole

XWA Hosts UWF Glory 2015 (11/26/15) Adam+Cole_Chen

Matthews: I'm almost out of breath calling that one, Renee.

Young: Despite the loss I think Jerry Lynn proved he is no failure. Its a small miracle Cole escpaed with his title.

Matthews: Jeez this guy is really going to be even more full of himself on our next XWA TV.

(Out to the ring walks CWX Superstar, Mercedes Martinez)

XWA Hosts UWF Glory 2015 (11/26/15) Mercedes

Martinez: So... Am I hearing this right? Molly Holly has a tummy ache and didn't show? now if I'm not wrong, Awesome Kong isn't sick. And weren't you people promised a World Women's title match? I never got my rematch against you Kong. So why don't we give the people what they want. Let's do this now!

(Crowd is chanting Kong Kong Kong. And out to huge ovation is the World Women's Champion.)

XWA Hosts UWF Glory 2015 (11/26/15) Boob-fuko-1

UWF World Women's Championship
Awesome Kong (c) vs Mercedes Martinez

(The bell rings and Mercedes attacks Kong with elbow smashes. Kong shoves her down but Martinez is right back up. She drives the Champ back with stiff blows. Then goes to Irish Whip her to the far corner. Kong reverses though and sends Mercedes in. Then follows with a Corner Splash. Mercedes rolls out the ring holding her chest in pain.

Martinez climbs back on the apron. Kong grabs Her but she drops down to the floor snapping Kong's neck across the top rope. Martinez scoots i and starts pounding on Kong. She even gets her up for a Samoan Drop. She covers for 2. She tries to slam her but cannot as the Champ slams a big forearm to Mercedes' back. Kong gets her up in a throat lift. The ref counts and at 4 she drops her to the mat. Vertical Suplex by Kong. Follows with a Mammoth Legdrop. Again she covers for 2. Kong now goes for a choke Slam but Mercedes slips free behind her... German Suplex by Martinez! Kong struggle up and gets hit with a Flying European Uppercut. She's dazed. Mercedes grabs her... Pescadora Buster!!!!! She covers 1.. 2..

NOOOO!!!!!! Mercedes is in shock! She keeps staring the referee in disbelief. Kong is using the ropes to pull herself up. Martinez turns to her and eats a Spinning Backfist. Implant Buster!. She covers 1.. 2..

NO!!! Martinez lifts her shoulder! Kong snarls... Awesome Bomb! 1.. 2.. 3!

Winner and still champion, Awesome Kong

XWA Hosts UWF Glory 2015 (11/26/15) Awesome-kong04

Matthews: What an impromptu match! Mercedes brought the fire but Kong has been Champion a long time. She's seen it all.

Young: Most definitely, one of the most dominant champions in the history of the UWF.

Matthews: We only have one match to go, Renee.

Young: The biggest one of the night, for the top prize in the sport.

Matthews: It's Vader vs Jeff Hardy for the World Heavyweight title. Here's a look at how we got here.

(A Video package plays showing the events from the All-Star Bash show up to now.)

XWA Hosts UWF Glory 2015 (11/26/15) 6022655465_c5f77fb4dc_b

UWF World Heavyweight Championship
Vader (c) vs Jeff Hardy

Lock up and Jeff bullied into the corner, Vader misses a right and Jeff nails him, then comes off the ropes running reversals and a jawbreaker by Jeff. Jeff makes a quick rolling kick work and then nails Vader with a jumping clothesline. the World champion is back peddling but then . . . Knees by Vader, fall away slam to Jeff and it huge clubbing blows to the #1 contender. More and more rights by Vader before he pauses and looks to the crowd, off the ropes as Hardy gets to his feet and Vader charges like a bull, misses and falls to the floor.

Baseball slide under the bottom rope misses, and Vader rams him to the railing. Again and Vader is in control and taunts the crowd by pulling Hardy up by the hair. Jeff tossed into the crowd like a javelin and Vader walks away. The referee is all over the World champion on the floor for his conduct. Vader tries to walk away but the ref continues to read him the riot act.

Jeff climbs into the second level and dives onto Vader! The CHAMPION IS DOWN THE CHAMPION IS DOWN!! Jeff rams Vader into the steel steps and added a few kicks to the head before he heads back into the ring. Vader rolls under the bottom rope, and a leg drop rollup by Jeff gets 2. HE lifted the champion and sent him in off the ropes and a jumping kick to Vader. Vader did not fall, so Jeff charges and Vader gets a belly to belly and tosses Jeff to the floor!!

Vader follows and beats him down on the floor. Vader clears the announce table by sliding Jeff across the top like he had just sent a cold one Chair’s way. Hardy dropped to the concrete and Vader after pausing to take in the spectacle then tosses Jeff into the ring and makes fun of Josh Matthews & Renee Young. Vader back in the ring as well and rams Jeff into the corner. Heavy clubbing rights to the ribs of Jeff so strong that he is bouncing from the impact and begins to spit up blood. More forearm smashes by Vader. The referee pulls him off and again sternly warns him, but Vader ignores it all.

Jeff slumps in the corner with the crowd cheering calling out HAR-DY! Vader ignores that too. He chokeslammed Jeff and asked the crowd HOW’S YOUR HERO NOW?? COME”ERE BOY!! and an Irish whip, Jeff returns with a dropkick to the knee and it stopped the advance of Vader. Hardy kicked the knee repeatedly to the point that Vader was being moved by the momentum. Hardy came off the ropes, and clotheslined Vader dropping him. Rights by Jeff who looks like a man possessed and is laying in the blows, but Vader clubs him back down.

Jeff popped right back up and comes in with another clothesline, Vader grabbed the arm and shot into the corner, and Jeff with the crazy run up moonsault. The CHAMPION IS DOWN THE CHAMPION IS DOWN!! Nizzie leg drop to Vader. Boot, TWISTOFFATE!!!! ~~reversed and a Jeff with the reverse TWISTOFFATE!!!! for 2. dropkick to the grill by Jeff. Hardy goes up top…MISSES the swanton. Vader is up…SO IS HARDY!! Jeff off the ropes…Vader catches him! CHOKESLAM!!! 1……..2……NOOOOOO!!

Vader snatches Hardy by the hair kick to the knee by Hardy!! TWISTOFFATE!!!! Jeff then goes to eth top, MOOOOONSAULT!!! No one home! Vader rolled to the corner, scaled launched MOONSAULT!!!! 1…2…3!

Winner and STILL World Heavyweight Champion.... VADER

XWA Hosts UWF Glory 2015 (11/26/15) Vader_crop_north

Matthews: Unbelievable! Vader retains in a match for the ages!

Young: Both men were outstanding. it's a shame one had to lose.

Matthews; Well that's the show!

Young: Already? I want more! I had a blast!

Matthews: As did I and we hope you out there did too. Goodnight from Baltimore!
Back to top Go down
https://uwf-fantasywrestling.forumotion.com

XWA Hosts UWF Glory 2015 (11/26/15)
Page 1 of 1