FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan fiction wrestling promotions. Write and book your own wrestling shows.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

XWA 33

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Supes
Admin
Supes

XWA 33 Empty
PostSubject: XWA 33   XWA 33 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 7:52 pm

XWA 33 852b127b-a3ce-4422-9d31-c15b1d1118dd_zps7921c3d3

....LIVE ON ....

.... TNT ....

VENUE - The XWA Arena (Du Burns Arena)
CITY - Baltimore, Maryland
BELL TIME - 6:30 p.m.

XWA 33 Du_Burns_Arena_01

(Show opens with a shot of the XWA Arena (The Du Burns Arena, on the shores of the inner harbor in Baltimore, Maryland. The song The Phoenix by Fall Out Boy plays as we see clips of various XWA wrestlers)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yKOlBZJ7Izs

(The camera pans the capacity crowd before settling on our Announce team of Josh Matthews and Renee Young.)

XWA 33 ImpactVegasPromos-118-editXWA 33 Renee-Young-wwe-divas-34372707-270-220

Matthews: Welcome everyone to Xtreme Wrestling Alliance! I'm your host Josh Matthews, alongside my broadcast partner, Renee Young. FRIGHT NIGHT answered some questions but there are more to answer at our biggest show of the year, XTREME WAFARE.

Young: We know the Main event of that show. Kazuchika Okada defends the XWA Heavyweight Championship against X-1 Climax winner, Hiroshi Tanahashi.

Matthews: Speaking of Main Events, Ours will see the XWA Tag Team Champions defend those titles against War Machine. Also on the show Rich Swann will take on Skandor Akbar's Abdullah the Butcher. But that's later lets send this up for some Ladies Tag Team Action.

XWA 33 Kate-upton-outtakes-by-terry-richardson-0

Upton: This is the opening bout of the evening....

Amy & Sally- The Farmer's Daughters
Bethel Springs, TN

vs

Canadian Ninjas (Portia Perez & Nicole Matthews)
Battle Queens Tag Team Champions
Secret Dojo in Canada
Theme Music: Edge of 17 - Stevie Nicks

(The announcers talk about Amy bringing in her sister to help her here in XWA. But they are facing the Battle Queens Champs and that's too much for the inexperienced duo. In the end its the Vancouver Maneuver on Sally that allows icole Matthews to get the 3 count.)

Winners: The Canadian Ninjas

XWA 33 Qo500oqutAdsHtZR3T8t6gWkrrhJLcqDa56aBwkKQvVBrOYvuWFpF3OmFeSnHwmbUj7ycxu17BL0-CLf0cNo6a-Mfg=w426-h240-n

(All of a sudden the lights turn blue and Killing Strangers by Marilyn Manson begins to play. Out come 3 hooded figures. The Trinity is here. The slowly make their way to the ring. The Ninjas are standing ready to fight. Trinity gets on the apron injas are ready then a Figure slides in behind them and lays out Perez with a shot from the Shimmer tag title belt! Matthews turns and is attacked by 2 of the hooded figures. The third drops the hood to reveal its Gedo! The Trinity now are relentlessly attacking the Battle Queens champs. Gedo grabs a mic and tells the crowd "These girls are not Ninja they are just children in a warrior's world. Children that have been spanked." Trinity raise their Shimmer tag titles and leave the Ninjas battered and laid out.)

Matthews: The Trinity attack again and this time its the Battle Queens Champs.

Young: I wondered when this would happen. You can't have two teams in the same building claiming to be the best without colliding at some point.

Matthews: Well call first blood for Gedo's team.

++++

(Camera is in the back where we see XWA Interviewer, Mean Gene Okerlund.)

XWA 33 085_001wweencyclopedia19118af6fd156db4872aea4612015602817f

Okerlund: Hello fans Gene Okerlund here, on the verge of XTREME WARFARE. Step on in Bram and Magnus, collectively known as Excalibur. Nothing was settled between you and the Usos at FRIGHT NIGHT.

Magnus: Me and my partner have had just about enough of these Usos. With their stupid dance and stupid gear and their flip flopping about. We are Excalibur and we challenge these 2 wankers for Loser Leave XWA match at XTREME WARFARE

Okerlund: Loser leave XWA? Bram, you guys are takig a big risk here.

Bram: Are we? I don't think so. We are a weapon. A weapon that needs to rise to the top of the tag rankings here. To do that its time we sent the Usos back to wherever they came from.

Okerlund: Thank you for your time. You heard it here, Excalibur challenges the Usos to a Loser Leave Town match. Will they accept? Back to you.

++++

Matthews: Already been an interesting show so far. Up next the man some say cost Mil Muertes the x-1 climax, Uhaa Nation.

Young: Uhaa wanted revenge for Mil'a attack on him. But will he live to regret it?

Matthews: The LAST person I would want mad at me is Mil Muertes!

Young: It could be the last person. A man of a Thousand Deaths is no one to cross.

Trevor Lee
Cameron, NC

vs

Uhaa Nation
Atlanta, GA
Theme Music: Theme from Oz
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wO_sId4JOAg

(Trevor Lee is one of Heyman's new Young Boys training at the XWA Dojo.  A young but skilled opponent, he stays with Uhaa a bit. But goes for a Hurracanrana and gets countered into a Triple Powerbomb. Uhaa then ends it with a standing Moonsault)

Winner: Uhaa Nation

XWA 33 029_SD_12202016jg_1138--9373d1f4aaee148ed92a24c4ac4f1447

(After the match Catrina appears at the entrance way with a Mic, She informs Uhaa that what he did at FRIGHT NIGHT will not go unpunished. At Xtreme Warfare he has a date... with DEATH.)

++++

It's Time for Inside XWA with correspondent, Olivia Munn.

XWA 33 Olivia-munn_1

Munn: Welcome back to Inside XWA. We are approaching XWA's biggest show of the year, XTREME WARFARE. Coming November 30th from the Baltimore Arena. So far besides the Okada - Tanahashi Main Event. We have learned The Usos have accepted Excalibur's challenge for a Loser Leave Town Match. Mil Muertes has demanded and received a match with Uhaa Nation.And there's one more match signed....

Dreamer: You mother (bleep)! That was my wife! MY WIFE!!!!! You crossed a line that no man should ever cross. This thing with you and me must come to an end. And the way to end it? November 30th. XTREME WARFARE! In.....

HELL IN A CELL!!!!

Munn: The most brutal Match in the UWF. For the first time in XWA. It's the final battle between Kevin Steen and Tommy Dreamer. in other news. There will be a Pre-Match show on Facebook. And there will be a 10 woman Battle Royal with the winner getting a future shot at the UWF World Woman's championship. That's all for this week. For Inside XWA, I'm Olivia Munn. Good Night.

++++

Matthews: XTREME WARFARE is already living up to the Hype!

Young: Dreamer and Steen? In Hell in a Cell? Someone's not walkimng away from that.

Matthews: Well speaking of not walking away, Moose was taken out by the debuting Abdullah the Butcher last show. Tonight its fellow Baltimore native Rich Swann looking for a measure of revenge.

Young: I thik he should be thinking of getting out of there alive!

Matthews: Let's see what he's got.

Abdullah The Butcher w/General Skandor Akbar & Mohammad Hassan
Sudan

vs

Rich Swann w/Moose
Baltimore, MD
Theme Music: Slam- Onyx
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ADgCeYJMN4

(Swann is either too cocky or stupid to be so confident. He skips around Abby. Tossing out jabs. He even slaps the head of the Madman from Sudan. He comes from behind but gets caught with a Back kick. Now Abby unleashes a multitude of chops. He gets Rich and is choking him across the top rope.

Bodyslam by Abby. He goes for the Elbow Drop but misses. Rich fires up hitting big roundhouse rights then nails a dropkick. He goes up for a Missile Dropkick and connects! He covers for 2. This brings Hassan into the ring, which brings Moose! Soon all 4 men are brawling in the ring but its Moose & Swann that drive the others from the ring.

Winner: Double DQ

(After Moose gets a mic and hands it Rich.)

Swann: Hey Akbar! since you guys can't fight one on one. Why not we have a match at XTREME WARFARE? Hassan and Abdullah vs the Boys from Charm City!

(Huge pop!)

Akbar: You two fools have no idea what you've done. XTREME WARFARE will mark the end of your careers before they even begin!

Matthews: Whoa! We have another match-up for XTREME WARFARE!

Young: Not sure how smart that challenge was.

Matthews: These 2 rookies want to make a mark, this is their chance.

++++

(Mean Gene Okerlund is in the ring as he calls out for the Bullet Club. Here they come, led by UWF Junior Heavyweight Champion, Magnum Adam Cole and Lauren. Followed by the World 6-Man Champions & The Tongan Mob Bosses.)

XWA 33 28fdec6b1eaa1dda6350e9c417772e46

Okerlund: I see the gang's all here, Adam Cole.

Cole: We're not a gang Okerlund... We're a Club. Hahaha!

Okerlund: Call yourselves what you like but what I see is a pack of wolves.

Anderson: What you see is a whole lot of gold! CHAMPIONSHIP GOLD! Get it right Baldy?

Okerlund: Have you looked in the mirror? Please! Corey Graves what did you guys want to say here?

Graves: Well Xtreme Warfare of course! Biggest show of the year and we're not on it? What's up with that?

(Out walks GM Paul Heyman)

Heyman: You know... I was hoping you'd say something like that. I was going to try to book you in title matches but I know how you like to skirt those. So insted why don't the 4 World Champions unite for an 8-Man match?

Cole you want to bring 4 guys to face 4 World Champions? Whose dumb enough to do that?

(Out walks Raven & War Machine as the crowd cheers.)

Gallows: You numbnuts again? I only see 3 of you. Can't you count?

Raven: We can count very well. In fact we are counting the days until your little group faces oblivion. Because all that lives, must surely die. Quote the Raven, Nevermore.

Cole: Enough mumbo jumbo. Whose your partner? We aint falling for that outside guy like the Horsemen.

Heyman: Their partner will be someone from the current roster, I assure you.

(BC huddles up for a moment.)

Lauren: Heyman... You got yourselves a deal.

++++

Matthews: This show keeps getting wilder! Up next we have a man that is running roughshod here in XWA.

Young: The Bulgarian Brute, Rusev is singles action.

Matthews: Is Lana here too?

Young: Calm down, Josh. That woman will eat you up and spit you out.

Donovan Dijak
Leominster, MA

vs

Rusev w/Lana
Bulgaria
Theme music from WWE

(Dijak gives a good showing hitting a Lariat and and powerslam. But when he tries for his finisher Rusev slides off and nails his reverse kick. A Bulplex follows. Then after some softening up. He locks on the Accolade for the submission victory.)

Winner: Rusev

(After Lana gets a mic.)

Lana: Vnimanie!!! Dolph Ziggler, last time you faced the beast, Rusev, you barely escaped with your life. Show the World what kind of Champion you are. Next week Rusev challenges you to a rematch here on XWA TV. Are you man enough?

++++

(Backstage we see Gene Okerlund he is joined by Melissa Anderson.)

Okerlund: Melissa Anderson, you will be one of the 10 women in that Battle Royal at XTREME WARFARE where the winner gets a shot at the World Women's Championship.

Anderson: The World title. That's my goal. That's what I bust my tail traiing for every single day. That's the way I prove to everyone whose doubted me, that I am the best in this industry. I want to make an invute though. Mercedes Martiez, I'm not done with you just yet. So there's a spot for you in this Battle Royal. Come on down and get some.

Okerlund: She is focused and raring to go, folks. XTREME WARFARE, you don't want to miss it.

++++

Matthews: Want to point out to those that haven't heard. Shortly after FRIGHT NIGHT, when reDRagon and Vader defeated the Horsemen. They dropped the World Tag Team titles to Edge and Christian. With a little help from the Road Warriors.

Young: Rude and Henning had seemed unstoppable but I think the schedule finally got to them. W

Matthews: Nevertheless reDRagon has to worry about keeping their own titles.

Kate: This is our Main Event!

War Machine (Rowe & Hanson)
Theme Music: War Machine- AC/DC
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hjlBMl6f3hU

vs

reDRagon (Kyle O'Reilly & Bobby Fish)
XWA Tag Team Champions
St. Louis, MO & Albany, NY
Theme Music: Dance Away - Damn Valentines
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0zNvyPD8Rc

(Both teams shake hands before the bell. But once it rings the pleasantries are over. WM go on the attack. They are the larger, stronger team and they use that. Running Powerslam on Kyle by Rowe. He then sends him to the corner. Hanson tags in and is driving his shoulder into the mid-section of O'Reilly. Then Hip tosses him out of there. Tag into Rowe who does an Atomic Drop into a Back Suplex.

This contiues a while until Kyle catches Hanson with the Nigel. Tag is made to Bobby Fish who hits a running knee strike to Hanson. He dropkicks Rowe off the apron. Then hits a kick to Hanson. He goes for an Irish Whip but its reversed. But Fish ducks the Spin kick and hits a Flying Lariat. He covers for 2.

He tags Kyle and looks for their finisher but Rowe breaks that up. Its a donnybrook now. Hanson chokeslams Fish. Then sends him to the floor where he follows. Rowe hits a Fallaway Slam on Kyle. He looks for a Power Bomb but Kyle counters ito a Frakensteiner! 1.. 2.. 3!)

Winners: reDRagon

XWA 33 Dcacdba3b45a6b5bc92606bfb44f3d3a0d7cfb34_hq

Rowe slaps the mat in disgust. Despite reDRagon winning its War Machine that is standing upright. They could attack the champs but instead raise their hands and leave.

(reDRagon gets their belts and wave them to the crowd. Fish gets on the mic and thanks them for coming out. Then coming from behind is the Tongan Mob Bosses. They attack the champs. Tama hits his Bodyscissors DDT on Kyle. Then Fale gives Fish the Grenade. They stand over them raising the XWA Tag straps.)

Matthews: It looks like the Bullet Club have targeted reDRagon!

Young: The Tongan Mob Bosses are a nasty duo. It seems to me they don't like not having any gold of their own.

Matthews: This has been an insane 90 Minutes but that time is up! For Renee Young, I'm Josh Matthews, Good Night from Baltimore!

Young: We outta here!
Back to top Go down
https://uwf-fantasywrestling.forumotion.com

XWA 33
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS :: Non IWA Fantasy Feds :: History of XWA-
Jump to: