FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan fiction wrestling promotions. Write and book your own wrestling shows.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

XWA 32

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Supes
Admin
Supes

XWA 32 Empty
PostSubject: XWA 32   XWA 32 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 7:32 pm

XWA 32 852b127b-a3ce-4422-9d31-c15b1d1118dd_zps7921c3d3

....LIVE ON ....

.... TNT ....

VENUE - The XWA Arena (Du Burns Arena)
CITY - Baltimore, Maryland
BELL TIME - 6:30 p.m.

XWA 32 Du_Burns_Arena_01

(Show opens with a shot of the XWA Arena (The Du Burns Arena, on the shores of the inner harbor in Baltimore, Maryland. The song The Phoenix by Fall Out Boy plays as we see clips of various XWA wrestlers)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yKOlBZJ7Izs

(The camera pans the capacity crowd before settling on our Announce team of Josh Matthews and Renee Young.)

XWA 32 ImpactVegasPromos-118-editXWA 32 Renee-Young-wwe-divas-34372707-270-220

Matthews: Welcome everyone to Xtreme Wrestling Alliance! I'm your host josh Matthews, alongside my broadcast partner, Renee Young. Renee we are getting closer to FRIGHT NIGHT and tonight we get more info on that card and in our Main Event we get a special Match. The Tongan Mob Bosses face Kazucika Okada & Gedo.

Young: Very interesting as Tama Tanga, our resident Creeper has a title shot against Okada on Halloween. Could tonight be a softening up of the Champ?

Matthews: Also on the show tonight. The Canadian Ninjas defend the Battle Queens Tag Team Championship against a team from another promotion as the Kimber Bombs are here. Now let's send it up tp Kate Upton for our first match.

XWA 32 Kate-Upton-Blue-Bikini-Sports-Illustrated-2018

Upton: This is the opening bout of the evening....

Matt Taven
Boston, MA

vs

Tommy Dreamer
Yonkers, NY
Theme Music: Man in the Box- Alice in Chains

(The announcers metion on how Paul heyman has brought i new Young boys to train and work under card Matches. Matt Taven is the first one. Not a great night for the young boy who gets in a few licks but is facing a man on a mission in Dreamer. Dreamer hits a Powerslam. The puts Taven in the Tree of woe and hits a hesitation Basement dropkick to his face. He pulls him up... death Valley Driver! 1.. 2.. 3.)

Winner: Tommy Dreamer

XWA 32 Tommy-Dreamer-WWE-Superstar-10

(Tommy has a mic.)

Dreamer: FRIGHT NIGHT is Halloween Steen. Make sure you get there early I dont wat anymore excuses about travel mishaps. Come take your beating like a man. When I'm done we will have medics here to take you right from the stretcher... to the hospital where you will feel what I did when you put me out. Only difference is you wont be coming back!

Matthews: Dreamer and Steen will not be for the faint of heart.

Young: I think its safe to say this is the most heted rivalry in the XWA since its return. I'm afraid they wont stop till one of them is out the business.

Matthews: This really is like a Horror film come to life.

++++

(Camera is in the back where we see XWA Interviewer, Mean Gene Okerlund.)

XWA 32 5232c1de6f66bcd079777c4bf5f8d478e0ed8ba8

Okerlund: Hello fans Gene Okerlund here, Step on in Kazuchika Okada along with his manager, Gedo. In just one week, You will defend the XWA Heavyweight championship against the ghoulish member of Bullet Club, Tama Tonga. But first tonight you both face the Tongan Mob Bosses in tag team action.

Gedo: I see this man Tama Tonga. And that is all he is... a Man! And NO MAN can defeat the Rainmaker, Kazuchika Okada! Hahahaha!

Okerlund: Last time i heard a laugh like that my Ex wife found ny credit card. Okada-san anything to add about who you will face between Tanahashi or Mil Muertes at XTREME WARFARE?

Okada: I do not care who win. No one defeat me. Not FRIGHT NIGHT, not XTREME WARFARE not anytime!

Okerlund: Thank you for your time. These two are very confident. But could they be Overconfident?

++++

Matthews: Time for the Battle Queens Tag titles to be defended.

Young: Teams from everywhere want their shot. Tonight its the CWX duo the Kimber Bombs to make their move.

Matthews: The Ninjas have been almost unbeatable. This should be interesting.

Young: Plus they have become cult favorites here in B-More.

Kimber Bombs (Kimber Lee & Cherry Bomb)
Seattle, WA & Ontario Canada

vs

Canadian Ninjas (Portia Perez & Nicole Matthews)
Battle Queens Tag Team Champions
Secret Dojo in Canada
Theme Music: Edge of 17 - Stevie Nicks

(As has become a tradition the crowd serenades the champs to the ring singing along with their theme music. Match starts off slow and calculating by the challengers. These teams have never faced off before and they are in the feeling out process. but soon enough the action heats up after Cherry slaps Perez' face. Later kimber has Perez i an Abdominal Stretch. Portia refuses to submit. but can't free herself. Soon enough Nicole slips in and blasts Kimber from behind to the delight of the crowd. Perez crawls over and makes the tag. Double clothesline by Matthews. She slams Cherry Bomb. then slams Lee on top of her. Hits the ropes and nails a running Senton on both. She covers Cherry for 2. She whips Bomb into the corner then sends Kimber right into her. Portia is back in. Hits a reverse neckbreaker on Kimber Lee for another near fall.  

Portia looks for School Girl Crush but Kimber escapes and hits a Side slam for 2.  Big Palm strike by Lee and in comes Cherry. She hits a German Suplex on Perez. She looks for a running boot but Portia evades it and hits a dropkick. In comes Nicole... Swinging Neckbreaker Slam. She covers but Lee is in to break it up. Now Perez is in and does a double leg takedown of Kimber. Cherry is looking for the Cherry Powerbomb but Nicole escapes! She hits the Vancouver Maneuver (Rolling cutter)! 1.. 2.. 3!)

Winners: Canadian Ninjas

++++

It's Time for Inside XWA with correspondent, Olivia Munn.

XWA 32 Image?url=https%3A%2F%2Fstatic.onecms.io%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2Fsites%2F14%2F2018%2F01%2F12%2F122117-olivia-munn-lead-2000

Munn: Welcome back to Inside XWA. We are coming up on Halloween. Which means Costumes, candy & of course FRIGHT NIGHT! Coming from the

Baltimore Arena. The card is set.

Usos vs Excalibur (2 out of 3 falls)
Trinity vs Fire & Ice vs Manami Toyota & LuFisto - Shimmer Tag Team titles
Mohammad Hassan vs Moose
Mercedes Martinez vs Melissa Anderson
The Horsemen vs reDRagon & Vader
Bullet Club vs  Natural Selection - World 6-Man Tag Team Championship
Kazuchika Okada vs Tama Tonga
Dolph Ziggler vs Rusev - World Television Title
X1 Climax Finals: Mil Muertes vs Hiroshi Tanahashi
Kevin Steen vs Tommy Dreamer - Stretcher match

Now lets hear from the team of Excalibur.

Bram: Its fitting we gonna face the Uso's on Halloween. Those two jokers look like they mom made them up in a costume to come fight. Excalibur are Warriors. We don't need fancy costumes or face paint.

Magnus: No we don't. And in 2 out of 3 Falls we get to beat you even longer. But you know what Bram? I like Halloween. I'm gonna put on some paint myself.

Bram: You are? Do you have paint?

Magnus: No. I'll just use the Uso's blood. Prepare yourselves Little Island Boys. We are the greatest weapon ever forged and we're gonna strike you down...twice.

Munn: in other news. Paul Heyman has instituted a new training program to bring young wrestlers to train in the facility and will use them on shows. Young up and comers from all over are trying to get accepted into the program. That's all for this week. For Inside XWA, I'm Olivia Munn. Good

Night.

++++

Matthews: I'm excited for FRIGHT NIGHT, Renee. And one of the matches I most want to see is Muhammad Hassan vs Moose.

Young: It's a Big test for the young man. He is here now to get a tune-up.

Matthews: Its another of our new Young Boy initiative facing him, Donovan Dijak.

Young: I've seen him before in SSW for a short while. Tons of potential.

Matthews: Let's see what he's got.

Donovan Dijak
Leominster, MA

vs

Moose
Baltimore, MD
Theme Music: Slam- Onyx
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ADgCeYJMN4

(Moose shakes Dijak's hand before the match and the bell gets it started. Donovan has some mat skills and is trying to use that to neutralize the power of Moose. During the match General Adnan comes down to ringside. He's not doig anything besides scouting the former NFL star.

Moose hits a powerslam then notices Akbar is ringside. He goes halfway out the ring telling him to leave. Akbar is arguing back. Dijak is up and blasts Moose sending crashing into Skandor on the floor. The count is on and Moose barely beats it back in. Dijak kicks him i the ribs a few times then looks for his finisher but Moose hits a Pop-up Clothesline. He backs away.... Spear! 1.. 2.. 3!)

Winner: Moose

XWA 32 Moose

(After Moose is celebrating when an angry General Akbar runs in and spins him around. He is berating Moose who is a bit shocked at first. Then Akbar starts poking Moose in the chest very hard. Moose has had enough and gives him a Pop-up Clothesline as the crowd erupts.)

Matthews: That was not smart by the General.

Young: You know what they say about poking a bear? Well poking a Moose is worse!

Matthews: As if Mohammad Hassan has any more reason to be angry. Now his manager has been laid out.

++++

(Mean Gene is in the ring as out comes Mil Muertes with Catrina.)

XWA 32 Maxresdefault

Okerlund: OK. This is somewhat unsettling. Talk about FRIGHT NIGHT you two are the scariest couple around!

Catrina: No need to fear the inevitable Gene. Embrace it. In fact Mil Muertes can deliver you to the abyss now if you like.

Okerlund: Are you kidding me?! Please! In just a few days your man Muertes faces Hiroshi Tanahashi with the Main Event of Xtreme Warfare on the line. He says, he's not afraid.

Catrina: Then he's a fool. Anyone who dares step in the ring with the Man of a Thousand Deaths should be afraid. Mil wants power. Power comes from success. Winning the XWA Heavyweight title is the ultimate success. Tanahashi is just another poor victim in the way.

Okerlund: If you are successful and Mil Muertes wins the X1 Climax and goes on to face the Champion at Xtreme Warfare. Are you guaranteeing victory?

Catrina: What do you think, Gene?

(Catrina licks the face of Okerlund and she and Mil Muertes take their leave. With a petrified Okerlund still in the ring. But once they leave he starts to un-stiffen.)

Okerlund: What in the world? Last time I saw a tongue like that I was at a KISS concert! Give me a break!

++++

Matthews: Mercedes Martinez tried to make a name for herself at Melissa Anderson's expense

Young: Well that may backfire on her come FRIGHT NIGHT.

Melissa Anderson
San Francisco, CA
Theme Music: Baby's Got a Temper- The Prodigy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JyAvFGfeZU4

vs

Lolita
Mexico

(Since Melissa first came to XWA she's been all business. Get in, defeat her opponent and leave. Not tonight. Tonight Melissa is angry and Lolita is going to be the one to suffer for it. Anderson does in order, a Running Elbow shiver, German Suplex, corner splash, Gutbuster into a Gutwrench Suplex, Samoan Drop, Running Knee Drop then the Air Raid Crash. She could pin her but instead delivers a Curb Stomp for good measure. Obviously Lolita isnt kicking out.)

Winner: Melissa Anderson

XWA 32 MV5BNzRmMTNhMzgtN2E0My00MjE1LTg2YmMtNGZiMTliZmM3Yzk0XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyODQ0MTc2Mjg@._V1_UY1200_CR45,0,630,1200_AL_

(After Melissa gets a mic.)

Anderson: You know Mercedes, I want to thank you. I've been on a roll but I needed a name to really show the UWF that I'm a serious contender. So at FRIGHT NIGHT I'm going to give you a treat.....My boot right up your (Bleep)!

++++

(Backstage we see Gene Okerlund he is joined by reDRagon)

Okerlund: The XWA Tag Team Champions but you have a date with the Horsemen and your partner? The World Heavyweight Champion, Vader. Quite the coup Bobby Fish!

Fish: We were tired of the numbers game so we reached out to someone with no love for the Horsemen. We're not friends but we have a common foe.

Okerlund: Kyle O'Reilly the World Tag Belts aren't on the line here.

O'Reilly: No, they're not. This isn't about the titles anymore. This is about showing these guys that they are not invincible. They can't do whatever they like without consequences. You did the deed, time for the receipt.

Okerlund: Its going to be special. 6 Man action. The Horsemen face reDRagon & Vader at FRIGHT NIGHT.

++++

Matthews: This Main event is interesting.

Young: With the 2 men who will face off for the XWA Title it definitely is.

Matthews: Let's not waste anymore time!

Kate: This is our Main Event!

Tongan Mob Bosses (Fale & Tama)
Theme Music: Shot 'Em - Brick
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VU1_QX6Lk5w

vs

Kazuchika Okada & Gedo
Tokyo, Japan
Theme Music: Rainmaker
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tlcuRq4nEuM

(Right at the start Okada and Tama Tonga square off. Tama starts moving like a animal on all fours. Okada backs off confused and tags Gedo. Gedo does not looked pleased. He gingerly enters and again Tama starts his strange movements which make Gedo run behind the referee to complain.Finally the tie up and Gedo takes control quickly. Hitting a bodyslam. But misses an Elbow drop. Tama lands a few headbutts to the kidneys and tags in Fale.

Fale is clubbing away on Gedo for a bit. But he is able to crawl through his legs and tags in Okada/ Okada goes right at the big man. trading forearms. Just as Fale seems to be getting the better, Okada nails a dropkick. sending him to the ropes. Okada follows with a Lariat taking him to the floor. Gedo goes for a dive but Fale caches him and drops him across the barrier.

The match contiues to go back and forth. and soon Okada is battling Tama. Okada hits Heavy Rain and a top rope Elbow. He looks for the Rainmaker but it's ducked. Tama tries the Bodyscissor DDT but Gedo runs in and stops it. Soon all 4 men are in Okada sends hits a tombstone on Tama he tags in Gedo as he looks to keep Fale away. Gedo goes up top. but misses the flying headbutt. Tama grans him , hits the Bodyscissors DDT. 1.. 2.. 3!)

Winners: Tongan Mob Bosses

XWA 32 CCwKZ43UEAIJQ2B

Matthews: Tama Tonga gets the pinfall. Is he in Okada's head?

Young: Hard to say. But I definitely think he's in Gedo's.

Matthews: We are out of time but be sure to get your tickets for FRIGHT NIGHT!

Young: Boo! Happy Halloween!
Back to top Go down
https://uwf-fantasywrestling.forumotion.com

XWA 32
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS :: Non IWA Fantasy Feds :: History of XWA-
Jump to: