FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan fiction wrestling promotions. Write and book your own wrestling shows.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

XWA 31

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Supes
Admin
Supes

XWA 31 Empty
PostSubject: XWA 31   XWA 31 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 7:23 pm

XWA 31 852b127b-a3ce-4422-9d31-c15b1d1118dd_zps7921c3d3

....LIVE ON ....

.... TNT ....

VENUE - The XWA Arena (Du Burns Arena)
CITY - Baltimore, Maryland
BELL TIME - 6:30 p.m.

XWA 31 Du_Burns_Arena_01

(Show opens with a shot of the XWA Arena (The Du Burns Arena, on the shores of the inner harbor in Baltimore, Maryland. The song The Phoenix by Fall Out Boy plays as we see clips of various XWA wrestlers)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yKOlBZJ7Izs

(The camera pans the capacity crowd before settling on our Announce team of Josh Matthews and Renee Young.)

XWA 31 ImpactVegasPromos-118-editXWA 31 Renee-young-wwe-bio

Matthews: Wrestling fans, welcome to a very special night of XWA action. I am your host, Josh Matthews alongside the lovely Renee Young. Renee tonight we have the final 2 matches of the X1 Climax before the finals at FRIGHT NIGHT on Halloween night.

Young: If you watched the last X1 House show on XWA.com you know Hiroshi Tanahashi has clinched victory in Block A. But Block B will be decided tonight in our Main Event as Mil Muertes with 8 points faces Raven who has 6. Should Raven win they will tie and Raven will win due to the Head to Head tie-breaker.

Matthews: Also on the show tonight is the team of Manami Toyota and LuFisto and the big 12 Man tag match featuring Bullet Club vs Team Xtreme. let's send it up tp Kate Upton for our final Block A match.

XWA 31 41lbpQJlCoL._SY355_

Upton: This is the opening bout of the evening....

Moose (4 Pts)
Baltimore, MD
Theme Music: Slam- Onyx
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ADgCeYJMN4

vs

Uhaa Nation (2 pts)
Atlanta, GA
Theme Music: Theme from Oz
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wO_sId4JOAg

(Both men know they have no chance to catch Tanahashi but pride is still on the line. Uhaa's knee is still taped up but he seems to not be limping nearly as bad. This is a relatively clean but stiff match. Moose hits a running powerslam for 2. Uhaa Hit a Sidewalk Slam and followed with a Legdrop for a 2 count. Both men started trading Forearm blasts. Moose wins the Battle and sends Uhaa into the ropes for a Big Boot.

He backs off looking for the Spear. He charges... right into the boot of Uhaa. Triple Powerbomb. 1.. 2..

No!!! Moose muscles out. Uhaa looking for another powerbomb. But Moose hits a Pop-up Clothesline! 1.. 2.. No! Both men are down trying to gather a second wind. Moose is up clubbing down on Uhaa. Uhaa hits the ropes and goes for a Cross Body but Uhaa catches him! He hoist hip up into the Uhaa Combination (Gorilla press drop followed by a standing Moonsault followed by a standing Shooting Star Press) 1.. 2.. 3!)

Winner: Uhaa Nation +2 pts

XWA 31 Tumblr_n19c359WgU1rt59e8o1_500

(After the match Uhaa shakes the hand of Moose who raises Uhaa's hand in return.)

Matthews: What a match! Uhaa salvages a disastrous tournament with a hard fought win.

Young: Both men fought hard. Uhaa was the one to get his hand raised. Imagine what he could have done if not for the actions of Mil Muertes.

Matthews: I'm sure that has crossed the mind of Uhaa as well.

++++

(Camera is in the back where we see XWA Interviewer, Mean Gene Okerlund.)

XWA 31 040_sGENE_00000000_0002--5ddf85135bb980680637e5d64a9afa91

Okerlund: Hello fans Gene Okerlund here, Step on in Mohammad Hassan and his manager, the General Skandor Akbar. You men are not happy with the officiating during the X1 Tournament.

Hassan: That's what you call officiating? It was blatant bias. It looks like XWA is like everywhere else. You hate me because of my heritage. Twice during this tournament. Victories were taken from me due to hatred.

Okerlund: I didn't see it that way. But General what is your take?

Akbar: You heard the man. We were victims of a bias management. You Americans can not accept our superiority so you use underhanded referees to keep us down.

Okerlund: Well gentlemen you have a tall task at fright night when you face Moose.

Hassan: Moose represents everything I loathe about you Americans. He is a dumb football player who thinks he can step into my world and compete with an accomplished fighter like myself. I will beat him so badly even your dishonest referees wont be able to save him. Allahu Akbar!

++++

Matthews: Coming up at FRIGHT NIGHT the Shimmer tag team titles will be defended. As Triity defend against fire & Ice and the newly formed team in the ring, Manami Toyota & LuFisto.

Young: Trinity had been unstoppable until recently when Manami Toyota pinned Mio in a 6-Woman Tag Match.

Matthews: It was a special moment for her but can she do it when the belts are on the line?

Young: Especially when this is their very first time as a Tag Team.

Sojo Bolt & Amy the Farmer's daughter

vs

Manami Toyota & LuFisto
Japan & Montreal, Quebec, Canada
Theme Music: Miss Murder - AFI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YU4hhNKsPog

(Manami & LuFisto are eager to show how well they can work as a team. There are a lot of quick tags. And some rudimentary double team maneuvers. Flying Bulldog by Manami on Amy. Then LuFisto comes in and locks on Konnichiwa (Rear Naked Choke) Amy Taps.

Winners: Manami Toyota & LuFisto

XWA 31 Lufisto

++++

It's Time for Inside XWA with correspondent, Olivia Munn.

XWA 31 71d5ef3c64db987da794e65d354251ac

Munn: Welcome back to Inside XWA lets take an updated look at the X1 Climax leaderboard with one match to go. The number in parenthesis is the number of matches left for that entrant.

BLOCK A
4. Bad Luck Fale(0)      4 pts
5. Moose(0)                 4 pts
6. Uhaa Nation(0)        4 pts

BLOCK B
4. Tama Tonga(0)            4 pts
5. Rich Swann(0)             1 pts
6. Juice Robinson(0)        0 pts

Raven must beat Mil Muertes to make the finals. If not Mil Muertes heads to fright night to face Hiroshi Tanahashi. Speaking of FRIGHT NIGHT. We have the final line-up for the show coming from the Baltimore Arena.

Usos vs Excalibur (2 out of 3 falls)
Trinity vs Fire & Ice vs Manami Toyota & LuFisto - Shimmer Tag Team titles
Mohammad Hassan vs Moose
Mercedes Martinez vs Melissa Anderson
The Horsemen vs reDRagon & Vader
Bullet Club vs  Natural Selection - World 6-Man Tag Team Championship
Kazuchika Okada vs Tama Tonga
Dolph Ziggler vs Rusev - World Television Title
X1 Climax Finals
Kevin Steen vs Tommy Dreamer - Stretcher match

Now lets hear from the Innovator of Violence, Tommy Dreamer.

(Tommy appears with a never seen before woman.)

Dreamer: I'm here with my wife to prove something to you Steen. I have a lot to lose if I get hurt. I have a family. They need me in their lives. So when i face you at FRIGHT NIGHT I'm not just fighting for me. I'm not fighting for vanity. I'm fighting for them... And that will give me an inner strength that you can not hope to match. When the smoke clears and you're stretchered out you will finally understand that I was the wrong man to f*ck with.

Munn: in other news. XWA's Biggest show ov the year XTREME WARFARE is coming November 29th at the Royal Farms Arena in Baltimore, MD. The only thing we know as of now is whoever wins the X1 Climax will face whoever is the XWA Heavyweight Champion in the Main Event. That's all for this week. For Inside XWA, I'm Olivia Munn. Good Night.

++++

Matthews: 12 Man Tag is coming up!

Young: Now Raven was originally set to be part of Team Xtreme but due to his match in the main event he has been replaced by Rich Swann and of course we still don't know the mystery 6th man.

Matthews: Lot of speculation on Social Media, I've heard Kenny Omega, Juice Robinson & even Hideo Itami.

Young: When it comes to Heyman it could be anyone.

Matthews: Well the speculation is over. Let's get to it!

Bullet Club (Cole, Anderson, Gallows, Graves, Fale & Tama) w/Lauren
Theme Music: Shot 'Em - Brick
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VU1_QX6Lk5w

vs

Team Xtreme (reDRagon, Swann, War Machine & ???)

(Everyone's in the ring when some music plays and out walks....

XWA 31 Jerry-lynn-27731052

JERRY LYNN!!!

Adam Cole is not happy at all. The man he must face at GLORY is here in an XWA ring. The teams get ready and Lynn wants to start with Cole. Cole tells him to come on. The bell rings and he tags out to Tama Tonga as the crowd boos. But Lauren laughs and yells at the fans to shut their "fat mouths". Lynn just shakes his head and locks up with Tama. Tama has been on a roll lately but Lynn is on fire tonight. Keeping the facepainted enigma off balance. But a double Mule kick catches Lynn off guard and in comes Graves. Graves charges Lynn but gets drop toe holded. In comes Rowe of War Machine.

And that's how it went. Back and forth the whole match. At one point reDRagon hit 2 Man Smash Bros on Anderson. Fale hits Swann with the Grenade but Lynn makes the save. Lynn later is caught by a big kick from Gallows and Adam Cole immediately tags in. He's hitting his signature spots on Lynn but can't get the cover. He tries for the Florida Key but it's countered into a short-arm clothesline. Atomic drop followed by a Flying Forearm. Lynn signals for the Cradle Piledriver but is clobbered from behind by Anderson.

At the end Swann hits a Reverse Frankensteiner on Corey Graves as most everyone is battling on the floor. He goes for the Springboard 450 Splash but he is shoved off the ropes by Tama Tonga. He tags himself in. Hits the Bodyscissors DDT. 1.. 2.. 3!)

Winners: Bullet Club

Matthews: Bullet Club win again!

Young: Heyman wanted to slow them down but not sure its possible.

Matthews: I don't know. Jerry Lynn looked like he gave Adam Cole all he could handle

++++

(Mean Gene is in the ring as out comes Hiroshi Tanahashi.)

XWA 31 Bea30df49701dadb25e9ffaf6097ce81

Okerlund: Hiroshi tanahashi, you sir are a man of few words. But you have earned the right to face the winner of Block B and head to FRIGHT NIGHT to see who will be in the Main Event of XTREME WARFARE. Your thoughts?

Tanahashi: You have to excuse my English please. Mister Okerlund, I am very honored to be in the Final match of the X1 Tournament. But my goal is not finish. I want to win Tournament and win XWA Championship!

(Crowd cheers)

Okerlund: It looks like you got some support here. But let me ask you. Raven or Mil Muertes? Is there one you rather face?

Tanahashi: It make no difference. No matter who win I must face them. So it make no sense to wish for one or other. I just watch match and whoever win. That is who I want.

Okerlund: Both these men have reputations for being ruthless, Are you at all concerned?.

Tanahashi: Concerned? You mean afraid? I think they should be concern... with me.

Okerlund: There you have it. He's Hiroshi Tanahashi and he will be like the rest of us, watching to see who wins Block B tonight. Thank you, sir. Back to you Josh.

++++

Matthews: Tanahashi seems ready. Who will he face at FRIGHT NIGHT? We will learn that a bit later but now we have Rusev and Lana in the ring.

Young: That means someone is in for a bad night.

Rusev w/Lana
Bulgaria
Theme music from WWE

vs

Tony Garea
New Zealand

(Rusev is furious after his loss to Tanahashi and he takes it out on Tony Garea. He whips him hard into the buckle twice. Hits a Samoan Drop. then a Bulplex. He locks on the Accollade and Garea immediately submits.

Winner: Rusev

(After Lana gets a mic.)

XWA 31 Lana-rusev-620x361-1413356903

Lana: Vnimanie! You see how another opponent is crushed by the mighty Rusev? That is nothing compared to what he will do to Dolph Ziggler at FRIGHT NIGHT, When he takes the World Television championship from him. Ziggler says he is a Show-off? Please by all means do "Show-Off" for us at Fright Night. All the better after Rusev breaks you.

++++

(Backstage we see Gene Okerlund he is joined by Tama Tonga)

Okerlund: Good lord! What is with the face paint?! very unsettling. You sir have a title match with Okada at FRIGHT NIGHT.

Tama Tonga: Heheheheheh...... Slowly the clock turns and your doom draws closer Okada. You come out here bathed in shiny gold. But on All Hallows Eve Darkness will envelop you. When it fades you will be left with out your title and possibly without your soul. Heheheheheheh....

Okerlund: Are you kidding me? Give me a break! This guy needs an escalator. Cause the elevator isn't going all the way to the top if you know what I mean.

++++

Matthews: Well here we are. The final match of the X1 Climax tournament Block B.

Young: Mil Muertes vs Raven. the winner goes to FRIGHT NIGHT.

Matthews: This tournament has been a great success so far. Let's see where it goes.

Kate: This is our Main Event!

Mil Muertes w/Catrina (8 pts)
Mexico City, Mexico

vs

Raven (6 Pts)
The Bowery
Theme music: Come out and Play - The Offspring
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SJV6cVGCYBY

(The battle is a spirited one as Raven comes out firing right hands and rocking the masked man. He slowly batters him to the ropes then Irish Whips him but its reversed and Raven eats a boot to the mush. Mil looks for a Brainbuster but Raven floats over and does a Lungblower. Raven hits the ropes and lands a knee drop. Then applies a chinlock. Mil fights his way to his feet and delivers a Side Slam. Fist Drop connects. 1.. 2..

No. Raven kicks out. Catrina is looking smug on the outside. Double Chicken Wing release Suplex by MM. Now laying in some stomps. Raven crawls to the ropes but Mil just chokes him on them. Mil hits the ropes to drop his weight across Raven's back while he's on the ropes but he moves and Mil falls thru the ropes and to the floor. Raven goes to the apron and kicks MM in the face. Raven tries to dive on top of him but Muertes catches him and rams him into the ringpost. Mil rolls in and out of the ring to stop the count. He sees Raven staggering to his feat. He charges for a Lariat... but Raven does a Drop Toe Hold and Mil crashes face first into the railing. Mil is wobbly... Even Flow DDT on the floor!

Mil is down and Raven is trying to lift him to shove him in the ring. He soon gives up and just rolls back in as the referee counts. Muertes gets back in at 9. Raven sets up for another Even Flow but Mil escapes and Press Slams him to the mat. He pulls him up... Powerbomb! 1.. 2.. Nooo! Raven kicks out. MM is looking for the Flatliner but Raven elbows his way free. Muertes goes for the Deadly Right Hand but Raven dodges it. Lands a boot... EVEN FLOW!!!! He covers! 1.. 2..

Noooooooo!!!!!!!!!! Mil kicks out. Raven is checking with ref. He Whips Muertes into the corner and charges for the Lariat. But he runs right ito a Deadly Right Hand! Raven crumbles to the mat. As he tries to stand he is cut in half by a Mil Muertes Spear. Flatliner! 1.. 2.. 3!)

Winner: Mil Muertes +2 pts

XWA 31 Dej1iZgUEAAGD5y

Matthews: Mil Muertes has done it! He is going to FRIGHT NIGHT to face Tanahashi in the finals.

Young: Mil is a perfect 5-0. One more to go.

Matthews: Well we are just about out of time. For Renee Young, I'm Josh Matthews.... Wait! Tanahashi has come into the ring!

Tanahashi comes in and stares at  mil Muertes and Mil just stares back as the show fades to black.
Back to top Go down
https://uwf-fantasywrestling.forumotion.com

XWA 31
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS :: Non IWA Fantasy Feds :: History of XWA-
Jump to: