FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan fiction wrestling promotions. Write and book your own wrestling shows.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

XWA 30

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Supes
Admin
Supes

XWA 30 Empty
PostSubject: XWA 30   XWA 30 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 6:59 pm

XWA 30 852b127b-a3ce-4422-9d31-c15b1d1118dd_zps7921c3d3

....LIVE ON ....

.... TNT ....

VENUE - The XWA Arena (Du Burns Arena)
CITY - Baltimore, Maryland
BELL TIME - 6:30 p.m.

XWA 30 Du_Burns_Arena_01

(Show opens with a shot of the XWA Arena (The Du Burns Arena, on the shores of the inner harbor in Baltimore, Maryland. The song The Phoenix by Fall Out Boy plays as we see clips of various XWA wrestlers)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yKOlBZJ7Izs

(The camera pans the capacity crowd before settling on our Announce team of Josh Matthews and Renee Young.)

XWA 30 ImpactVegasPromos-118-editXWA 30 Renee-young-wwe-bio

Matthews: Welcome to Xtreme Wrestling Alliance! I'm Josh Matthews alongside Renee Young. Renee, shocking developments at RECKONING.

Young: Well first and foremost was Kevin Steen missing the show due to travel complications from Tropical Storm Joaquin. So the Stretcher match never took place.

Matthews: We have been informed it will happen at XWA's big October show, Halloween Party, Taking place Saturday, Halloween Night. We will hear more about that show later. But tonight in our Main Event. The Usos will face Excalibur in a rematch from RECKONING. Plus reDRagon will be here. Also some X1 Climax action as well. But up .....

(Renee is interupted as "Shot Em" begins to play and to the ring comes Bullet Club, led by their newest member, Lauren Brooke.

Lauren: Everyone shut your mouths. Bullet Club is in the house!

(Fans boo loudly)

Lauren: We are the most dominant force in the XWA today. And that's due to our leader, my man, "Magnum" Adam Cole.

Cole: Kenny Omega! how does it feel huh? You thought you could move in on MY WOMAN? Even worse, you thought you could take my World Junior Heavyweight title? Put down the bong and face reality like everyone else. This is our world. You're just an ant looking for crumbs. But enough of you. Up next is everyone's darling. Jerry Lynn. I know you got the shot at GLORY. That's your bad luck. Because Adam cole is here standing in your way. And I'm not going anywhere. Neither are these men.

Anderson: You damn right Adam. We defeated the undefeated S.H.I.E.L.D. to win these belts. We've been challenged by groups like Raven and his crew and the former champs. Now here comes the Riot Squad, you guys have been beaten many times. You're just too dumb to know when to give up. But after GLORY. We are going to send you guys away for good.  Then we have the Tongan Mob Bosses. They are the next XWA Tag Team champions. Just wait.

Tama Tonga: They wont have to wait long. After we wrap up kicking everyone's ass in this X1 Tournament we will be setting our eyes on those two failures in reDRagon.  

(Out walks Paul Heyman.)

Heyman: Gentleman... and Lauren. You are pretty smug. You think you can just walk out to my ring unannounced and start doing whatever you like, Well this week's card is full and your little stunt here has wasted even more time. But next week We are going to have a 12 Man Tag Match. You 6 will face My 6. Call it Team Xtreme if you will.

Lauren: Who is this Team of losers? Juice Robinson?

Heyman: I'll introduce them for you.

Raven
War Machine
reDRagon
and the last man.. well I will keep that to myself for now. Now get out of my ring or I'll fine you.

++++

XWA 30 Breaking-breaking-new-kate-upton-photos-thanks-gq-1064886-flash

Upton: This is the opening bout of the evening....

Nidia Guenard
Long Island, NY

vs

Melissa Anderson
San Francisco, CA
Theme Music: Baby's Got a Temper- The Prodigy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JyAvFGfeZU4

(Nidia doesn't know what hit her Melissa is all over her. She ends it with the Curb Stomp.) 

Winner: Melissa Anderson

XWA 30 1cb6d8e4133d24ae337e80f264fcdd93

(After the match Melissa is attacked by Mercedes Martinez! She hits her with the Pescadora Buster. Then poses to the crowd.)

Matthews: What the hell is Mercedes Martinez doing here?

Young: And why did she attack Melissa?

Matthews: These are questions we need answers to.

++++

(Camera is in the back where we see the new XWA Interviewer, Mean Gene Okerlund.)

XWA 30 5c38b0085feaa.image

Okerlund: Hello fans Gene Okerlund here, I want to bring in right now the team of Fire & Ice. Ladies the match has been signed. It will be you, Trinity & the the newly formed team of Manami Toyota & Lufisto in a Triple threat tag match for the Shimmer Tag team titles at Fright Night.

Deeb: Are you wearing a tux? OMG! Anyway... Trinity thought they were so bad but at Reckoning they tasted defeat at our hands.

Okerlund: Well actually it was Manami Toyota who scored the pin...

Stephie: Shut up! No one asked for you opinion. Our hands were raised. Halloween night they get raised again, except this time they will be holding those shiny title belts.  

Deeb: And you stop drooling at us!

Okerlund: Please! last time I heard a voice like that I was watching the Nanny..

++++

Matthews: X1 Tournament is winding down and we have an important match right now.

Young: Indeed Raven with 6 points is undefeated so far but this will be a tough match up against Muhammad Hassan

Matthews: Hassan himself has 4 points. So the winner here will be in the lead with Mil Muertes who will be here later on.

Young: This is so exciting. Every match has so many implications.

Raven (6 Pts)
The Bowery
Theme music: Come out and Play - The Offspring
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SJV6cVGCYBY

vs

Muhammad Hassan w/General Skandor Akbar (4 Pts)
Currently residing in Detroit, MI
Theme Music: Arab Americans
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dGfxoSZ0qjM

(Raven gets in trouble early as Hassan is targeting the aching shoulder of Raven's. Raven is hurtig but finally starts to rally hitting a Bulldog on Hassan for 2. Shoulder breaker by Hassan who then puts Raven in a Modified camel Clutch. Raven is able to get up and back pedal Hassan into the buckle.

Raven with a Clothesline. He sets him up. Even flow DDT! But the referee is being held by General Akbar who is arguing with him. Raven gets up and starts trying to drag Skandor into the ring as the ref is trying to separate them. Hassan slowly gets up comes from behind and suplexes Raven right onto his bad shoulder. He hits the Arabian Drop. Then finishes him with Allah"s Will (Powerbomb Facebuster). 1.. 2.. 3!)

Winner: Muhammad Hassan +2 Pts

++++

It's Time for Inside XWA with correspondent, Olivia Munn.

XWA 30 141114newsroom-olivia-munn1

Munn: Welcome back to Inside XWA lets take an updated look at the X1 Climax leaderboard. The number in parenthesis is the number of matches left for that entrant.

BLOCK A
4. Bad Luck Fale(0)     4 pts
5. Moose(2)             2 pts
6. Uhaa Nation(1)       2 pts

BLOCK B
4. Tama Tonga(1)       4 pts
5. Rich Swann(1)       2 pts
6. Juice Robinson(0)   0 pts

Looks like we have 3 way races in each block. Its coming down to the wire. After a successful RECKONING Show. XWA is putting on a special Halloween Show called Fright Night. At the Baltimore Arena. All we have confirmed so far is The X1 Climax finals. Kevin Steen vs Tommy Dreamer in a Stretcher Match. Trinity defending the Shimmer tag Titles in a Triple Threat Tag Match against Fire & Ice and the team of Manami Toyota and Lufisto. More matches to be announced.  Let's hear from the team of Toyota and LuFisto

XWA 30 Manami_ToyotaXWA 30 907fad5f32lufisto

Toyota: Finally Trinity learn that anyone can be defeated. Now we take your belts next.

LuFisto: You see ladies. And that goes for you too Gedo. I have been watching from home what you have done to the women here in XWA. And I called Paul Heyman. I told him I think you guys need to have your asses kicked. He agreed and here I am. Thiose Shimmer Tag Titles. That's just a bonus. Like getting an extra McNugget in your meal.  So come Halloween I am going to do what I came her for. And if you don't like it...you can kiss my White Ass!

Munn: in other news. There will be another X1 Climax House Show coming up October 9th from the Unique Sports Academy in Waldorf, MD. tickets still on sale. That's all for this week. For Inside XWA, I'm Olivia Munn. Good Night.

++++

Matthews: More X1 Greatness coming here.

Young: Mil Muertes is undefeated so far in the tournament.

Matthews: This is Tama Tonga's last tournament match with just 4 points he will need a small miracle to make the finals.

Young: But he can definitely play Spoiler.

Matthews: Not sure I would want to spoil anything of that monster.

Tama Tonga (4 pts)
Theme Music: Shot 'Em - Brick
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VU1_QX6Lk5w

vs

Mil Muertes w/Catrina (6 pts)
Mexico City, Mexico

(Tama tries to attack Mil before the bell. He does slam him to the mat and hit the running Frog Splash but Mil kicks out. He drops Tama with Deadly Right Hand. Powerbomb for 2. Then a big Lariat, Spear and the Flatliner put a definitive end to Tama's tournament.)

Winner: Mil Muertes +2 pts

XWA 30 911412663119

Matthews: Mil Muertes continues to dominate.

Young: Ever since losing that match to Rich Swann he has been even more ruthless.

Matthews: Well one man who wants a piece of him is Uhaa Nation. Sooner or later that has to happen.

++++

(Mean Gene is in the ring as out comes the XWA Tag Team Champions, reDRagon.)

XWA 30 9572e685f428e1916c55070a8aaf6524

Okerlud: Bobby Fish you had something you wanted to say tonight.

Fish: That we did. We challenged the Horsemen to a 6-Man tag match for FRIGHT NIGHT. We got that match signed.

Okerlund: You got what you wanted. But Kyle O'Reilly did you get yourselves a partner.

O'Reilly: Yes we did. He couldn't be here tonight. But he sent a message. Roll the tape!

XWA 30 Wwe-vader_display_image_display_image

Vader: Horsemen! You boys have been getting in my business too. So when these two kids gave me a call the World champion was ready to answer. FRIGHT NIGHT, Halloween. Will be the time...VADER TIME!

(crowd pops!)

Okerlund: Are you kidding me? Vader? I wouldn't want to be the Horsemen.

Fish: That's the idea, Gene. In a game of one upsmanship. We just pulled out the ultimate wild card.

O'Reilly: Now that's! A FRIGHT NIGHT....For real.

++++

Matthews: Can Fright NIGHT get any better? Now the World Champion will be on the team with reDRagon.

Young: I am so excited!

Rusev w/Lana
Bulgaria
Theme music from WWE

vs

Kenny Omega
Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
Theme Music: I Can't Stop - Flux Pavillion
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Q9rewnLFYw

(Rusev waits in the ring as Omega's music plays but he never comes out. They announce him again but still nothing. The referee is forced to award the match by forfeit to Rusev.

Winner: Rusev +2 pts

(Heyman comes out and says. Rusev gets the points but he's still going to fight and out runs Brent Albright. Albright takes the fight to Rusev. Hitting multiple suplexes really has Rusev off-guard. But a jumping side kick takes him down. 2 Bulplexes. Followed by the Accolade and Albright taps.)

XWA 30 450?cb=20140514150011

++++

(Backstage we see Gene Okerlund as he is with Mercedes Martinez)

Okerlund: Mercedes Martinez, earlier tonight you attacked Melissa Anderson with no provication. Why?

Mercedes: I'll tell you why. Back in the early days of Battle Queens I beat Cheerleader Melissa. But I look now at the rankings and I'm nowhere to be found but here she is moving up the ranks? No, Bendeja. You not better than me. No mi importa that you changed your name. You're still a little cheerleader to me.

(Just then she is tackled by an enraged Melissa Anderson. They are on the floor clawing at one another. Security is called in but they are having a hard time separating them. Heyman tells security to get Mercedes out the building.)

Okerlund: Ladies please! Give me a break! Do I have workman's comp here?

++++

Matthews: After their match at RECKONING, Excalibur demanded this rematch with the Usos.

Young: They felt the Uso's victory was a fluke. They look to prove that tonight.

Matthews: This should be a fun Main Event.

Kate: This is our Main Event!

Excalibur (Bram & Magnus)
Camelot
Theme Music: O Fortuna - Carmina Burana - Carl Orff
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=64SpAIuZ3o0

vs

The Usos
San Francisco, CA
Theme music: Uso Chant
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ri9APnkS45Y

(The first 5 minutes is a lot of back and forth action. Both teams working quickly. But Bram tosses Jey to the floor and Excalibur take control. They use a lot of high Impact office and keep Jey in their corner. Jimmy is stomping the apron trying to get the crowd to rally behind his brother. Jey winds up hitting a series of headbutts to both Bram & Magnus and makes the tag.

Jimmy is running wild. Hitting big right hands and dropkicks. He Gives Magnus an Atomic Drop which sends him crashing into Bram. He goes up ad hits a Splash on Magnus. 1.. 2..]

Nooo! Its broken up by Bram! Bram hits a Full Nelson Slam on Jimmy. But Jey tackles him and they roll to the outside. Jimmy sends Magnus into the corner and goes for the running hip attack. But Magnus gets a knee up into the back of Jimmy. He nails the England Driver. He gets the 3 count as Bram keeps Jey from making the save.)    

Winners: Excalibur

Matthews: Excalibur pull out the win!

Young: Have to give them credit. It didn't look good for them.

Matthews: I think we need a rubber match. Well that's all the time we have. For Renee Young, I'm Josh Matthews. Good Night!

Young: MMMUUUAAAAHHH!!!
Back to top Go down
https://uwf-fantasywrestling.forumotion.com

XWA 30
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS :: Non IWA Fantasy Feds :: History of XWA-
Jump to: