FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan fiction wrestling promotions. Write and book your own wrestling shows.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

XWA 29

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Supes
Admin
Supes

XWA 29 Empty
PostSubject: XWA 29   XWA 29 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 5:26 pm

XWA 29 852b127b-a3ce-4422-9d31-c15b1d1118dd_zps7921c3d3

....LIVE ON ....

.... TNT ....

VENUE - The XWA Arena (Du Burns Arena)
CITY - Baltimore, Maryland
BELL TIME - 6:30 p.m.

XWA 29 Du_Burns_Arena_01

(Show opens with a shot of the XWA Arena (The Du Burns Arena, on the shores of the inner harbor in Baltimore, Maryland. The song The Phoenix by Fall Out Boy plays as we see clips of various XWA wrestlers)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yKOlBZJ7Izs

(The camera pans the capacity crowd before settling on our Announce team of Josh Matthews and Renee Young.)

XWA 29 ImpactVegasPromos-118-editXWA 29 Renee-young-wwe-bio

Matthews: Welcome to Xtreme Wrestling Alliance! I'm Josh Matthews alongside Renee Young. And we are smack dab in the middle of the X1 Tournament.

Young: There have been some great matches already and we get 2 more tonight.

Matthews: In our first one we will see Muhammad Hassan face Juice Robinson. Then in our Main Event. Uhaa Nation faces Rusev, the Bulgarian Brute.

Young: Also tonight Kevin Steen will be in action and we will get the final line-up for RECKONING.

Matthews: Yes. a big show to be sure. Now let's send this up to Kate Upton for our first match.

++++

XWA 29 200

Upton: This is the opening bout of the evening....

Ricky Santana

vs

Kevin Steen
Marieville, Quebec, Canada
Theme music: Tear Away - Drowning Pool
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gCSs5QggRUk

(Ricky is making his XWA debut here. Bad decision. This is a even more pissed off Steen than usual. He batters him nonstop from the bell taking him outside and hurling him into the ring steps. Then breaking the ref's count and hitting 3 Pop-up Powerbombs on the floor. He returns to the ring as Ricky is counted out.  

Winner: Kevin Steen

XWA 29 Steen

(After the match medics have to come with a stretcher to get Santana to the back.)

Matthews: No denying that was a statement directed to Tommy Dreamer.

Young: They are scheduled for a Stretcher Match at RECKONING and he just showed how its done.

Matthews: Well Tommy isn't Ricky Santana, No disrespect to him. I think Dreamer is in Kevin's head at this point.

++++

(Camera is in the back where we see Lauren Brooke with Fire & Ice. When Steen comes barging in yelling. The girls take off quickly.)

XWA 29 Untitled2_display_image

Steen: Did you see that, Lauren? More importantly did Tommy Dreamer see that?

Lauren: I don't know I would think if he hasn't he will.

Steen: Good! Here's something else he can see. Look in my eyes Tommy. This isn't about wrestling anymore. I don't care about winning a match. I want to break your body and grind your bones into dust. I want to beat you so bad that people beg for you to never return. You knew me Tommy. You knew the person I was. But what you didn't know was the person I kept locked up inside. That person is now here. Thanks to you. Be careful what you wish for... you just may get it. RECKONING will go down as a day of infamy. The day I consume your soul.

Lauren: I don't have any words after that. Back to you Josh.

++++

Matthews: X1 Tournament match coming up next, Renee.

Young: Its also the first in ring appearance by Muhammad Hassan.

Matthews: He currently has 2 pts as he was DQed due to interference from his manager at a recent show.

Young: His competition is the former CJ Parker. Now going by Juice Robinson, Apparently he has been training in Mixed Martial Arts as of late. Trying to bring those skills to the XWA.

Juice Robinson
Milwaukee, WI
Theme Music: Juice- CES Cru Ft. Tech N9ne
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XUYVxtW-77g

vs

Muhammad Hassan w/General Skandor Akbar
Currently residing in Detroit, MI
Theme Music: Arab Americans
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dGfxoSZ0qjM

(Robinson is in trouble early as Hassan attacks with abandon. He suplexes Juice then stomps on his back a few times. He looks for a Camel clutch but Juice slips out of it and takes Hassan down in an armbar. He transistions to a Fujiwara Armbar but Hassan grabs the ropes. Juice begins unleashing hard shoot kicks to the arm of a kneeling Hassan.

Akbar jumps on the apron but Robinson throws a punch at him that just misses. But when he turns back he is hit with a clothesline. Hassan is holding his arm. While laying in some kicks. He pulls him up and nails the Arabic Drop. But right after Robinson grabs the bad arm and applies the Juice Maker. Hassan is screaming. He reaches over and gouges Robinson's eyes. Backbreaker by Hassan. Then hits Allah's Will (Powerbomb Facebuster). 1.. 2.. 3!)

Winner: Muhammad Hassan +2 Pts

XWA 29 Maxresdefault

++++

It's Time for Inside XWA with correspondent, Olivia Munn.

XWA 29 Images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcRX2Lpev9EIbbP1LXOqcL2E5UkSl7_PfhP88Q&usqp=CAU

Munn: The X1 Tournament is in full swing. Lets take a look at the leader board.

BLOCK A
4. Bad Luck Fale     2 pts
5. Moose             2 pts
6. Uhaa Nation       0 pts

BLOCK B
4. Rich Swann      2 pts
5. Tama Tonga      0 pts
6. Juice Robinson  0 pts

It's very early and these standings can change radically in a day. Now here is the full card for RECKONING. Coming September 30th from The Pond Ice Arena in Newark, DE.

Hiroshi Tanahashi vs Bad Luck Fale (X1 Climax Match)
Tama Tonga vs Rich Swann (X1 Climax Match)
Excalibur vs Usos
Trinity vs Fire & Ice & Manami Toyota
Bullet Club vs Raven's Flock - World 6-Man Championship
Adam Cole vs Kenny Omega - World Junior Heavyweight Championship (60 Minute time limit)
Dolph Ziggler vs Rusev - World Television Championship

And XWA Champion Kazuchika Okada put out a challenge for someone to challenge him for his title and someone answered...

XWA 29 Hideo-Itami

Hideo Itami: Okada-san. You are a skilled fighter but you fight with no honor. I will remind you that warriors of Puroresu hold ourselves to a higher standard, when I defeat you for the XWA Championship.

Munn: Former XWA competitor and current member of SSW, Hideo Itami has heard and answered the challenge. What would this mean if Dixie Carter got her hands on the XWA Championship? In other news, Trinity recently won the a Gauntlet match to become the very first SHIMMER tag team Champions. And the Bullet Club will be heading to NTW to defend the World 6 man titles next month. That's all for this week. For Inside XWA, I'm Olivia Munn. Good Night.

++++

Matthews: Up next we are going to have a tag team match featuring 4 participants in the X1.

Young: These guys get very little rest between fights then have to compete in tag matches also!

Matthews: The X1 is really about endurance as much as its about talent.

Young: Whoever comes out on top will deserve it. Could it be one of these men?

Matthews: It could, most definitley.

Tongan Mob Bosses (Fale & Tama)
Theme Music: Shot 'Em - Brick
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VU1_QX6Lk5w

vs

Rich Swann & Moose
Baltimore, MD
Theme Music: Slam- Onyx
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ADgCeYJMN4

(Moose and Swann are working quite well together and have the Bullet Club on the run early. Moose Press Slams Tama. While Swann follows with the Swann Dive for a 2 count. Later the TMB start to work over Swann in their corner a while. Fale hits an Avalanche in the corner. Tags Tama who does a running frog splash. 1.. 2.. No.

Swann is able to make the hot tag. Moose hits a double clothesline on both men. The action is getting crazy. Fale and Moose are brawling on the outside. Inside Rich goes for a 450 but Tama gets his knees up. He hits a Bodyscissors DDT. He covers for the 3 count.)

Winners: Tongan Mob Bosses

XWA 29 Tama_Tonga_2016

Matthews: Damn Bullet Club keep winning, Renee.

Young: I liked this team of Swann & Moose though. They just need a little more experience.

Matthews: We'll be keeping an eye on them.

++++

(Lauren is in the ring and unhappily introduces Trinity & their manager Gedo. They come out holding their Shimmer Tag team titles.)

XWA 29 TRINITY_zps63r4wsuq

Lauren: I guess congratulations on winning the Shimmer Gauntlet Title Match.

Gedo: What do you mean you guess? My Trinity has proven time and time again. We are the greatest force in Women's wrestling today. No one dares face us or be destroyed in the process.

(Fans are chanting. "We want Ninjas")

Lauren: Sounds like they want Ninjas.

Gedo: What you think just because we are Japanese that we are all Ninja?

Lauren: That's not what I said. These people are chanting for the Canadian Ninjas.

Gedo: Ninja from Canada? Ridiculous. My Trinity would destroy these fake Ninja.

Lauren: Well at RECKONING you have Fire & Ice teaming with Manami Toyota. I wouldn't look past them.

Gedo: That's why I am a great manager and you hold microphone. Let me worry about my team. Manami Toyota. You follow us here from Japan for what? You can't defeat us. Everyone you ask for help gets crushed. Now its time to crush you. But first tonight Kana will defeat another victim.

++++

Matthews: As you heard before the break, Kana is in the ring for singles action.

Young: Yes but will it truly be one on one?

Kana
Japan
Theme Music: Killig Strangers- Marilyn Manson

vs

Sojo Bolt
Minneapolis, Minnesota

(Sojo is a little concerned with all the bodies outside the ring. But its Kana she needs to focus on. Kana is the striker of the group and she unleashes a bevy of hard kicks to Bolt. She whips her to the buckle and nails a running hip attack to the head of Sojo. She does a Powerbomb onto her knees. Which gets a reaction from the crowd. Hrad chops to the chest. She Hits a Belly to Back Suplex. Then applies the Kana Lock (Crossface Chickenwing with bodyscissors). Bolt weakly taps.

Winner: Kana

XWA 29 Ef8061c6d1703b7a2f4383f079a4cdfa

++++

(Backstage we see Lauren Brooke. Out comes the entire Bullet Club. They are raucous and all talking at once.)

Lauren: ENOUGH! You guys talk one at a time or we're not doing this.

Cole: First of all you treat Bullet Club with some respect, or I'll slap some in to you! You're little boyfriend isn't here to protect you. Even if he was... What could he do to us? (Laughing from Bullet Club.)

Graves: He can't do nothing. And neither can Raven and his 2 followers. You see these belts? It means we are the best there is in the WORLD. We didn't find these in an alley like where you sleep. We earned these belts. And anyone who tries to take them...

Anderson: Gets SHOT DOWN!

Lauren: Tongan Mob Bosses?

Tama: My partner doesn't talk. But I can tell you we are both going to do the same thing at RECKONING we did earlier tonight. Win. Tanahashi... Swann, Prepare to be disappointed.

(Lauren looks at Adam Cole who is smirking at her.)

Lauren: (Sighs) Adam Cole... anything to add?

Cole: 60 Minutes... 2 hours.. Hell a whole frickin week! It doesn't matter how much time you get Omega. You can't win. I am the straw that stirs the drink in the UWF. I represent excellence. I represent champion. UWF was floundering. It needed a hero. I answered that call. You're welcome.

Gallows: RECKONING will be another night Bullet Club stand tall... and that's RRRREEEEAAALLLLLLLL!!!!

Lauren: Thank god that's over...

(Karl Anderson piches her butt as she leaves.)

Anderson: Too Sweet!

(She drops the mic and storms off.)

++++

Matthews: It's time for our Main Event.

Young: Rusev has 2 points so far while Uhaa Nation has been unable to gain a victory yet as he is nursing an injured knee.

Matthews: Which occurred due to the actions of Mil Muertes. Let's get it on!

Kate: This is our Main Event!

Rusev w/Lana
Bulgaria
Theme music from WWE

vs

Uhaa Nation
Atlanta, GA
Theme Music: Theme from Oz
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wO_sId4JOAg

(The announcers talk about how Rusev must be thinking about his title match with Ziggler which could benefit Uhaa here. They may be on to something because Uhaa has come out firing on all cyliders. He is slightly limping but pushing through that pain as he nails a dropkick. Rusev rolls out the ring to confer with Lana. She is not pleased and yells at him that Uhaa has only one leg. How can he lose to such a man.

Rusev returns and almost immediately he kicks the knee of Uhaa which sends him down. Rusev is stomping away at the knee. He locks on a leglock but Uhaa refuses to quit. But he may be fading from the pain. The fans are stomping their feet, chanting "Uhaa". He uses this to power himself. He makes the ropes which gets a round of applause.

Rusev dives at the leg again but Uhaa was ready and sprawls while applying a Front Facelock. He works it a few moments then powers him over into a Suplex. He floats over for a 2 count. He starts laying in right hands that has the Bulgarian Brute dazed. He hits the ropes and nails a Flying Shoulder Tackle. He slams Rusev and hits a Standing Moonsault. 1.. 2..

No!!!! Uhaa is visibly limping now. He signals to the fans that its time for the press.
He lifts the huge man up but his leg gives out and Rusev falls on top of Uhaa. 1.. 2.. NOOOOO!! Uhaa kicks out but Rusev goes right into a Single leg crab. Uhaa has nowhere to go and he can't reach the ropes. He refuses to tap. Then he passes out!)      

Winner: Rusev +2 Pts

XWA 29 Rusev-2349463

Matthews: What a tough break for Uhaa. He had this match won it seemed but that leg cost him again.

Young: The way the X1 is set up. You get no time to rest an injury. You're back out fighting in a couple of days.

Matthews: It does not look good for him at this poit. 0-3 with 2 matches to go. Well that's our show. For Renee Young, I'm Josh Matthews. Good Night!

Young: Make sure you watch RECKONING on XWA.com! C-Ya!
Back to top Go down
https://uwf-fantasywrestling.forumotion.com

XWA 29
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS :: Non IWA Fantasy Feds :: History of XWA-
Jump to: