FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan fiction wrestling promotions. Write and book your own wrestling shows.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gateway Presents: Battlebowl

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ChairShot

ChairShot

Gateway Presents: Battlebowl  Empty
PostSubject: Gateway Presents: Battlebowl    Gateway Presents: Battlebowl  EmptyThu Apr 18, 2024 3:28 pm

Gateway Presents: Battlebowl  4fyExTz

PRESENTS:                

Gateway Presents: Battlebowl  Vnkp6io

Gateway Presents: Battlebowl  MHD9lqF

Gateway Presents: Battlebowl  0Rwbcpy

Gorilla Monsoon: "Hello everybody..... Gorilla Monsoon here along with The Brain, and it's all going down tonight here in St. Louis! As Mike Smith has sent out several invitations to various talents around the NWA to join us here tonight for Battle Bowl! There's going to be 10 random drawn tag team matches. The winners advance into a grand finale battle royal, until there is two men left. Those two men, no matter who they are will be the Gateway tag team champions! And Brain I see that smile a mile wide on your face! What could you possibly be happy about after recently being fired by Mr. Perfect?"          

Bobby Heenan: "Your just like Facebook,  Monsoon..... you need a fact checker! I was never fired! I let Hennig go. He was dead weight for the Heenan Family! And over the course of this weekend, I will do everything in my power to make sure he never wins another match again!"                

Gorilla Monsoon: "Highly unlikely! Right now it's time to take it up to our colleague, Mean Gene Okerlund, as he will pull the names for our opening contest! Take it away Gene!"            

Gateway Presents: Battlebowl  0zrz9hw  

Gene Okerlund: "Thank you Gorilla! I gotta tell you.... I don't Envy you having to sit there and listen to the Weasel all night! Alright fans, in this container is forty names. We are going to draw our first team now. Up first.... are you kidding me??? He's one of your very own, St. Louis! He is The Viper..... Randy Orton! And his tag team partner...... OHHHHH MY!!! He is the NJPW Heavyweight champion..... Minoru Suzuki! And they will be taking on the team of....... Hercules Hernandez...... and his partner...... James Storm!"        

There is some tension between Minoru and Irtin in the early going but they soon get over it an coexist. Hercules and Storm however, just can't get along as Herc insists that Storm needs to cheat if they are going to win. It ends up with Atorm and Herc having words after Herc gives a very aggressive tag. Storm pushes Herc away right into an RKO from Orton so Minoru and Orton get the win and advance to Battlebowl.  Hercules and Storm begin to fight  until security comes to break it up.

Gorilla Monsoon: "That's what these Lethal Lottery matches are about folks. If you can't get along long enough to defeat your opponents,  there's no chance you go on to Battle Bowl!"                

Bobby Heenan: "Hercules never stood a chance when he had that drunk Hillbilly, James Storm as a partner.                  

Gene Okerlund: "We are off to a hot start here at Battlebowl with tempers flying already. It's time to draw our next matchup folks. Our first contestant.....  he is Ricochet! And his tag team partner will be..... Pete Dunne! They will be facing the team of...... Diamond Dallas Page! And ohhhhh my...... "The Murderhawk" Lance Archer!            

Archer storms to the ring through the crowd and the fans seperate as Archer tries to hot anything that moves. Ricochet and Dunne mixup their techniques and keep DDP off balanced. But it's when DDP finally gets a tag to Archer, things get crazy. Dunne though, actually seems to like the pain Archer dishes out. But not for long as Archer hits Blackout (Inverted crucifix powerbomb) to win. DDP and Archer advance.  

Gene Okerlund: "Many people say that Lance Archer is the second coming to a Bruiser Brody or a Stan Hansen. And those are high praises to say the least. Fans, let's get our next matchup.  He's a blue chipper with a very cocky attitude...... Austin Theory. And his partner....... are you kidding me? Talk about night and day difference..... his partner will Hacksaw Jim Duggan! And they will face the team of Jimmy Valiant...... and his tag team partner........ "The King of Bros! Matt Riddle!!"        

Theory looks to be disgusted by having to be in the ring with all three of these men. Riddle and Valiant are having a blast teaming together as hard as that may seem. Duggan goes for a spear on Riddle, who leapfrogs over and Duggan hits the buckles hard. Riddle hits a Broton to get the win. Theory is disgusted by the loss and leaves the ring. Riddle and Valiant hug it out and Riddle suggests they go to the back and celebrate 4:20 style.  

Gene Okerlund: "Can you imagine the likes of Matt Riddle and Jimmy Valiant getting the win here tonight. I bet you there will be high times in that locker room. Alright, moving on to the next match. He is the 7 footer....... Kevin Nash. And his partner....... oh wow! What's the odds here? His partner is...... Scott Hall! They will be facing........ Ohhhhh myyyyyu....... this may be the draw of the night...... their opponents will be......"The Heartbreak Kud" Shawn Michaels........ and Owen Hart!              

Hall and Nash reunite in the ring. HBK makes his way to the ring and and the fans cheer for all three men. HBK, Hall and Nash all give each other Too Sweet as Owen enters the ring. The fans chant "THIS IS AWESOME!" as we have a Kliq reunion before our very eyes! The Kliq offers a Too Sweet to Owen. The fans cheer for Owen to do it but he seems torn. After a bit the crowd is overwhelming and Owen moves in...... only to get SWEET CHIN MUSIC FROM HBK!! Hall picks Owen up...... Razors Edge! Not to be outdone, Nash delivers a powerbomb to Owen. Nash puts one boot on Owens chest as the ref counts three. The Kilq then all leave the ring together!

Gorilla Monsoon: "Whoever said there's no such things as friendship when it comes to The Lethal Lottery doesn't know The Kliq!"                    

Bobby Heenan: "But what does this mean? Was this a one off deal? Or has Shawn Michaels,  Scott Hall and Kevin Nash put the band back together? We don't know! But knowing the Hart Family the way I do, this won't go unanswered!"                  

Gene Okerlund: "It's not very often you will hear me agree with Bobby Heenan,  but I believe his assessment of what just went down could be spot on. We have to keep moving in here. Our next tag team is the likes of....... Michael Hayes! And his partner will be...... "The Scottish Warrior" Drew McIntyre! The will face..... Ron Simmons and Robert Roode!            

Unlike the previous matches we have seen, both of these teams work well together.  Simmons and Drew use several high impact moves but it's the Claymore by Drew that advances him and Hayes into Battlebowl.  

Gene Okerlund: "We are at the halfway mark of the Lethal Lottery, but we still need to find 10 more winners to add to Battlebowl.  So let's get right back to it. Up next is a man who has been redhorse as of late.....  "Hacksaw" Butch Reed! And his partner will be "Tully Blanchard. And together they will face.... JBL..... and his partner, Eddie Kingston!"                  

Tully and Reed seem to mesh well together,  surprisingly.  And their opponents, well as we know..... they want to fight! Kingston and JBL just take turns beating the piss out of Tully much to the fans pleasure. Reed gets a hot tag and now if it's a fight Kingston and JBL want...   that what he gives them. Kingston misses the roundhouse lariat and Reed comes off the turnbuckles with the flying shoulder tackle for the win.  

Gene Okerlund: "Let's keep the action going wrestling fans! Our next tag team will consist of...... one half of the IWGP tag team champions..... Meng! And his partner...... Katy bar the door....... his partner will be The Barbarian! And now their opponents....... he was the Gateway #1 draft pick...... Okada! And I can't believe this..... his partner will be BATISTA!!!"                  

The Faces of Fear are in the ring getting last minute instructions from their manager, Bobby Heenan. Batista makes his way out and stops in the isle waiting for his partner. Okada then comes out and Batista rushes straight towards him! Okada doesn't back down an inch as the fight is on all around the arena as these two fight it out just hours away from their match at WWF's Wrestlemania! Heenan is screaming at the ref to start the match. The ref really has no choice and calls for the bell and begins his count. Okada and Batista could care less..... they continue to brawl as the ref counts 10. Winners of the match...... The Faces of Fear!  

Gene Okerlund: "Those two guys are collision bound at Wrestlemania! Something has to give.  Here we go once again fans..... up next will be the team of...... Paul Roma and his partner..... Juice Robinson! And they will face Bryan Danielson and......  Gateway newcomer...... Buff Bagwell!        

Juice and Bagwell spend most of the match trying to one up the other. Bagwell has no problems taking time to show off his physique. Roma and Danielson however, would rather show their actual wrestling abilities. Danielson eventually gets Juice in the Cattle Muttilation to get the tap out. Danielson and Buff advance.  

Gene Okerlund: "Only 8 names remain folks! Let's get down to it. Our next team will be "Ricky "The Dragon" Steamboat and his partner...... Roman Reigns! And together they will face Damian Priest...... and Jeff Cobb!"                

Steamboat and Reigns work very well together as Reigns is willing to take any and all of Steambiats advice. Cobb and Priest use their size differential and power to overcome Steamboats knowledge. And after nearly 15 minutes of  back and forth action, we get an accidental ref bump and Reigns hits a Superman Punch on Priest followed by a spear. But before he can cover, the lights go off for several seconds. A spotlight shows up in the ramp area where we see......

Gateway Presents: Battlebowl  S4i5RP5

Reigns looks out at the man under the spotlight, only for the lights to go off again. We can hear alot of commotion in the ring, but the arena is a total Blackout. Then after a short time the lights are back on and Reigns is out cold in the ring. Priest wastes no time to cover and get the pinfall as Priest in Cobb advance.  

Gorilla Monsoon: "Some strange developments happening here tonight fans! Who was that man under the spotlight? I couldn't get a good look at him. Is thos some of your doings, Brain?"                

Bobby Heenan: "Don't put that evil on me Monsoon! I have my own problems! I had absolutely nothing to do with that!"                    

Gene Okerlund: "Alright wrestling fans..... this is it! We are about to pull the final four names to see who moves on to Battle Bowl. This should be a Dandy. Up first..... the team of Dr. Death Steve Williams! And listen to this one.....  his partner will be Walter! They will face the team of Kerry Von Erich! And how about a perfect partner...... in Mr. Perfect!"            

Bobby Heenan: "I hope Walter and Dr. Death suplex Perfect all over that ring!"                  

Kerry and Von Erich do some chain wrestling with Doc, but the big man is just too powerful, so they go to quick tags in and out, double teaming when they can. Walter is unpleased at Docs showing in this so far. Walter demands Doc stop playing with them and put them away. Doc doesn't want to hear what Walter is selling. And eventually Walter walks out on Doc, leaving him to fend for himself. Von Erich hits a discuss punch then we get a Perfectplex to put Doc away!  

Gene Okerlund: "How about that? Walter just walks out without even being involved in the match? That's no way for a former NWA National Champion to act! Alright fans it's time to crown the first ever Gateway tag team champions! Remember...... the final two men left standing, no matter who they may be, will be the champions! Here are your participants for Battle Bowl!......

Scott Hall
Kevin Nash
Randy Orton
Minoru Suzuki
Damian Priest
Jeff Cobb
Matt Riddle
Jimmy Valiant
Bryan Danielson
Buff Bagwell
DDP
Lance Archer
Drew McIntyre
Michael Hayes
Meng
Barbarian
Perfect
Von Erich
Tully Blanchard
Butch Reed

As the participants fill the ring, Tully immediately goes after Orton and their rivalry continues. At the broadcast table, Heenan yells at The Faces of Fear to go after Mr. Perfect. The Faces pound on Perfect before throwing him over to the floor. Heenan is living that and laughing at Perfect, who slaps The Brain.  

Bobby Heenan: "You wanna put your hands on me pal? I got something for you! Tomorrow night in Chicago..... you will be facing my newest member to The Heenan Family in the first round of the Gateway tv title Tournament! Your done pal"                  

Back inside the ring, Michael Hayes is talking up The Freebirds and telling Kerry Von Erich  he should be smart like his Brothers. Kerry hits a discuss punch sending Hayes over the top, eliminating him.

Drew McIntyre goes on a complete tear as he eliminates Matt Riddle, Jimmy Valiant, Jeff Cobb, and Butch Reed. He goes for a Claymore on DDP, but DDP ducks and McIntyres momentum sends him over. Hall and Nash get tangled up with the Faces of Fear and all the entrants team uo to eliminate them. Tully and Orton still can't get enough of each other. Lance Archer eliminated Bryan Danielson then Damian Priest hits a dropkick to eliminate Archer. Minoru Suzuki eliminates Kerry. Orton tosses out Bagwell.

We are down to the final 4....... Orton, Suzuki, Tully, and Priest. Priest uses his size to eliminate the IWGP Heavyweight champion, Suzuki. Orton and Tully are still scraping as Suzuki jumps back up on the apron and pulls Priest over........ TULLY BLANCHARD AND RANDY ORTON ARE YOUR GATEWAY TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS!  

The announcement is made of them being the winners and they stop fighting long enough to look at each other in disbelief. The ref hands them their titles. Orton stares at his end begins smiling. He nods in respect to Tully then offers his hand. Tully still can't believe what's going on, but goes to shake Ortons hand....... RKO FROM ORTON!  

The Viper holds his belt and looks down smiling at his now, tag team partner!

Gorilla Monsoon: "Can you believe this? Randy Orton and Tully Blanchard are the Gateway tag team champions! How are these two going to coexist Brain?"            

Bobby Heenan: "There's no way! It's impossible! Orton just gave Blanchard an RKO for crying out loud! You think that's going to sit well with Tully? This team is doomed. I predict they lose the titles in their very first defense!"                

Gorilla Monsoon: "Tume shall tell on that. Fans that's going to do it for us tonight. But we will see you again tomorrow night, as we will be live from Chicago for the Gateway tv title Tournament! So long everybody!"                

Back to top Go down
Johnny Rose

PostSubject: Re: Gateway Presents: Battlebowl    Gateway Presents: Battlebowl  EmptySun Apr 21, 2024 11:12 am

I can hear Monsoon and Heenan in my head . So thank you for that .

Interesting first draw .

Orton and Suzuki co existed . I had my doubts .

Wouldn’t mind seeing Ricochet and Dunne together again . Rather as a tag team or opponents. Either way would be fun .

Kinda knew Theory and Duggan weren’t going to gel . Lol

I’m marking for the next match up . The Clique members !!

Owen you were doomed .

Hayes is brining Fantasia to Battle Bowl !!!!

Not surprised about Reed and Tully . Both guys are pros .

Kinda knew Batista and Okada wasn’t going to work . Lol

Danielson seemed like the MVP in that match .

Hmmm . Who is that guy in the mask .

Kerry is in !!!! Yes !!!

Is Heenan managing the Faces of Fear ???

Something tells me Kerry ain’t heard the last of the Freebirds !

Congrats to Tully and Orton . That’s a pretty damn good team .

That was awesome
Back to top Go down
Brunogod

PostSubject: Re: Gateway Presents: Battlebowl    Gateway Presents: Battlebowl  EmptyTue Apr 23, 2024 9:22 pm

battlebowl is gonna kick ass

your heenan and monsoon is great

orton and suzuki is a crazy ass pairing

archer and ddp could just be the surprise team of battlebowl

the team of valiant and riddle is killing me lol

wtf owen got punked by all three lol

drew and hayes working well together and that may be what you need to win this damn thing

REED and tully working good together...for now

woe the FOF got a damn lucky draw they definitely have an edge going forward

bagwell and danielson is a damn good yteam imo

what in the holy hell just happened??

damn helluva win for kerry and perfect!!

walter said fuck this shit lol

heenan is really wanting revenge on perfect for his firing

craxy battle bowl and even crazier ending ! DAMN ENTERTAINING SHOW!!

ChairShot likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gateway Presents: Battlebowl    Gateway Presents: Battlebowl  Empty

Back to top Go down

Gateway Presents: Battlebowl
Page 1 of 1