FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan fiction wrestling promotions. Write and book your own wrestling shows.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

USWA TV # 14 kinda badstreeted

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Brunogod

USWA TV # 14 kinda badstreeted Empty
PostSubject: USWA TV # 14 kinda badstreeted   USWA TV # 14 kinda badstreeted EmptySat Apr 13, 2024 9:16 pm

Filmed at the WMC-TV 5 Studios in Memphis and televised on ESPNPLUS

The show opems up with highlights from MARCH MADNESS

LANCE RUSSELL welcomes everyone and announces that the main event today is a tv title match as BARRY WINDHAM defends his title against EDDIE GILBERT!

Before our first match , LANCE is joined by JIMMY HART, IVAN KOLOFF and USWA Heavyweight Champion and the man who gets his NWA World heavyweight title shot against Lex Luger ,in his hometown and country in Moscow , NIKITA KOLOFF!

JIMMY HART: First of all LANCE, you need to do a better job of having these hillbillies and have them show proper respect for our guest IVAN KOLOFF! Now on to the important thing here! March 13th, in NIKITA'S homeland of Russia, NIKITA KOLOFF is going to step in that ring and in front of President Putin himself, he is going to destroy Lex Luger and become the new NWA WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION!
One thing i will say is Seth Rollins, you are the luckiest man in the world and thank god that you lost that world title to Luger! Now Lance, we gotta flight to catch and a country to conquer!"

1st Match- STEVE AUSTIN vs GARY YOUNG

AUSTIN does what he does best as he stomps a mud hole in YOUNG before mercifully hitting the stone cold stunner and getting the pin!

AUSTIN makes his way over to LANCE!

AUSTIN: LANCE, at March Madness, ol' Stone Cold was doing what he did best and wiping the damn mat with that jungle boy SNUKA but I will admit that i shoulda kept my eye on that snake BUDDY ROGERS a little bit better but he's got a can of whoop ass with his name on it and..."

The crowd is a bit stunned, as is STEVE AUSTIN, as former NWA World TV Champion-CHRIS ADAMS makes his way out!
He extends his hand and STONE COLD slowly shakes it!

CHRIS ADAMS:'Now STEVE, I didn't mean to interrupt you and i am in quite of a rush as i have to get to Moscow but i know you better than anyone else as i'm the man that broke you into this business and when I return from Moscow, you and i have some things to talk about ,my friend!'

ADAMS walks off to some cheers as AUSTIN kinda shakes his head!

2nd Match: National Tag YTeam Champions-TERRY FUNK/STAN HANSEN vs The MULKEYS

Poor RANDY and BILL! Getting ass whippings from TERRY FUNK is bad enough but getting one from STAN HANSEN too is just plain horrible! HANSEN and FUNK end the thing when STAN kills BILL with the lariat !

Afterwards, the National tag champs tell LANCE that when they were so called thrown together as a tag team to enter the National tag tourney that no one gave them a chance and they proved everybody wrong ! And now they are heading over to commie ass russia to beat up couple of pretty boys that arent gonna feel so dynamic after their match!

Up next, LANCE is joined by NWA TV Champ-RODDY PIPER!

PIPER:" Well, i'm not a man to say I told ya so, but...I TOLD YA SO! Taz, I showed everyone that i was going to beat you again and that's exactly what i did! Now dont blame me for that little weirdo friend of yours for showing up and distracting you! Handle your personal business another time tazzy!

Now I am being forced , yet once again, to defend the most prestigious title in the entire world, against some goof I already beat before! But at least i get to embarass ol Magnum half way around the world this tine ! Hell i'll probably beat him so bad that he'll run off to Siberia to hide in shame!And by the way, rumor has it that an old guy i used to let hang around me and carry my bags for me is running that big mouth of his about ol' HOT ROD!
Now this redneck likes to play doctor but the only thing thats gonna need a real doctor is David Shultz! Now RODDY PIPER aint no dime store cowboy and instead of you being so worried about me wearing a so called skirt, maybe you outta be worried about what a man in a skirt is gonna do to you big boy!"

3rd Match- HHH vs TRACEY SMOTHERS

An exciting match up here as both men show just how good they are but HHH is just that much better and catches TRACEY with the pedigree and gets the pin!

HHH joins LANCE

HHH:" Now LANCE, i showed everyone at March Madness just how i should be getting that tv title shot against BARRY WINDHAM and you best believe i am going to get that belt! Now I could come out here and complain about EDDIE GILBERT getting a shot today instead of me, but I respect him and hes been here longer and deserves it but remember one thing EDDIE GILBERT, whether it's you or Barry WINDHAM, HHH is coming for that belt, regardless of who holds it! iT;S TIME TO PLAY THE GAME, BOYS!!"

4th Match: NWA World Tag Team Champions-The BRITISH BULLDOGS vs DUANE HARDY/DUANE GILL

Easy one here for the champs as they dominate and were never in any kind of trouble! A snap suplex by DYNAMITE on GILL sets up a diving headbutt from the top rope followed by the pin!

Afterwards the BULLDOGS talk to LANCE RUSSELL

DAVEY BOY:"LANCE, me and DYNAMITE have to go catch a flight but we wanna assure our fans that after we get back, we will take care of whoever is put in front of us !"

DYNAMITE KID:" That's right DAVEY! We got a tough one in Moscow with the Andersons and we will not take them lightly but thats what happens when you hold these belts!You are the best in the world and you face the best of the rest every single time you step in that ring! We dont look ahead of any opponent but when we come back as STILL NWA tag team champions, we have a little unfinished business with that wimp JIMMY CORNETTE and the MIDNIGHT EXPRESS!"

5th Match: BUZZ SAWYER vs DJ PETERSON

DJ cant handle BUZZ'S onslaught as the mad dog lives up to his name and after several minutes of beating DJ up in and out of the ring, BUZZ hits a power slam to get the pin!

Afterwards BUZZ talks to LANCE and says the match he had with KEVIN SULLIVAN did not settle anything and wants to face him again and soon!!

MAIN EVENT

USWA TV Title Match

BARRY WINDHAM ( C) vs Hot Stuff- EDDIE GILBERT

WINDHAM starts off strong do to his size and reach advantage but GILBERT fights back as you dont seem to notice the size advantage as much!

The ending comes after BARRY blocks GILBERT'S Hot Shot attempt and then leap frogs a back body drop and hits EDDIE with a bulldog and goes for the cover!

BARRY gets a 2 count before JERRY LAWLER runs in and breaks it up, causing a dq on GILBERT!

They both put a beat down on BARRY before PAUL ORNDORFF runs down to even the odds and run off the heels!

END OF SHOW

badstreetusa likes this post

Back to top Go down
ChairShot

ChairShot

PostSubject: Re: USWA TV # 14 kinda badstreeted   USWA TV # 14 kinda badstreeted EmptySun Apr 14, 2024 3:20 pm

Jimmy has the table set for Russia..... time for the talk to end and see if Nikita has what it takes

Hmmm...... can Austin trust Adams

Hansen and Funk are just so damn dominant

Now, now Roddy..... Dr D didnt mix no words. Ya better keep them eyes in the back of your head open

Alright Hunter......time to for you to step up

Im anxious to see how the Bulldogs handle the Andersons

Just sooo wild seeing Lawler and Gilbert working together

Good show
Back to top Go down
Johnny Rose

PostSubject: Re: USWA TV # 14 kinda badstreeted   USWA TV # 14 kinda badstreeted EmptySun Apr 21, 2024 10:42 am

Great promo from Hart .

What the hell ?? Adams !!! What business ?? I wanna know !!! Dammit !!!!

I know they just got the National Tag Titles , but damn Hansen and Funk are fun .

Oh Roddy . You are just getting started with Magnum .

Fucking great promo from HHH .

The Andersons may take the Bulldog’s arms home with them .

Love this Gilbert and Lawler bond . Can Windham trust Orndorff ?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: USWA TV # 14 kinda badstreeted   USWA TV # 14 kinda badstreeted Empty

Back to top Go down

USWA TV # 14 kinda badstreeted
Page 1 of 1