FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan fiction wrestling promotions. Write and book your own wrestling shows.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

WWF # 46 . Answer The Call

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Johnny Rose

WWF # 46 . Answer The Call  Empty
PostSubject: WWF # 46 . Answer The Call    WWF # 46 . Answer The Call  EmptyMon Apr 01, 2024 9:23 pm

WWF # 46 : Answer The Call

Opening from Gateway # 2 : ene Okerlund: "Alright! Welcome back fans! I'm not going to hold things up, as I'm very intrigued to hear what this man has to say. Help me welcome the owner of Gateway Championship Wrestling........ Mike Smith!"      

Smith makes his way to the ring with his #1 draft kick overall,Okada!

Gene Okerlund: "Sir, if I may! I have here a business proposal sent to you from the likes of Fred Blasdie and Dave Batista. I know you are well aware of the contents of it, but perhaps you can elaborate for all the great fans?"          

Mike Smith: "I would be glad to! Long story short..... Mr Blassie and Batista feel that this is, in their own words, their territory. Don't ask me how they came to that conclusion. But that's their belief. And they also feel obligated to some of the action of Gateway. 50 percent of all tv revenue and 60 percent of all house show gate to be exact. And after thinking it through...... it's not a bad offer! I give those guys those numbers to stay in business without any troubles.  I'm not sure how I can turn it down to be honest. What do you think Okada?"            

Okada: "I think..... NO deal!"  

Mike Smith: "You know what? What was I thinking? Your right! Blassie..... Batista...... you can kiss 100% of my ass! As far as me and Gateway Championship Wrestling is concerned...... we aren't going anywhere! I'm out here to make some announcements.  Okada, I believe you have something to say?"                

Okada: "I challenge Hollywood Dave to a match at WWF Wrestlemania!"                  

Mike Smith: "He awaits your answer Batista!

End

Gordon Solie : Hello there and welcome to the World Wrestling Federation. As you see from what we just saw at the top , Kazuchika Okada had issued a challenge to Hollywood Dave Batista . Will he answer the call . We will find out right after our first match . Let’s go to the ring .

Dave Batista vs Mike Sharpe : Not much to tell here . Blassie has Batista very aggressive and Batista wins with a Batista Bomb .

They join Gordon at the podium .

Gordon : Well gentlemen it appears the ball is in your court .

Blassie : So that redneck Pencil Neck Geek Mike Smith thinks he’s a bad ass . He’s got his little Japanese soldier and he wants to wrestle the big bad animal Batista at Wrestlemania . Remember one thing Okada when you tangle with an animal….

Blassie cracks Batista over the head with his cane !!! Batista shakes it off and kinda snarls , grabs the cane and whacks it over his own head until is breaks in half ! Batista bleeding , looks into the camera .

Batista : I accept!

Blassie : You’re gonna get broke in half Okada ! Smith , we’re gonna run your territory!

Gordon : Well you heard it here . Okada vs Batista at Wrestlemania . We’ll be back !

Break

Gordon : Welcome back . The Heritage Champion Tommy Wildfire Rich is in action right now . Let’s go to the ring .

Tommy Rich vs Dino Bravo : Ted Dibiase comes to ringside . He’s shouting instructions to Bravo . Bravo hits a back breaker on Rich and then works a Bearhug . Dibiase is laughing . Rich punches his way out . Dropkick and then a Thesz Press for 3 . Rich goes out on the floor after the match . He ask Dibaise what the hell is going on . Dibiase puts Rich in a Billon Dollar Dream.

Gordon : Rich is trying to stay in touch with reality , but it’s not happening . Tommy Rich is passed out !!! Rich is out ! We have to get order restored . We’ll be back !

Break

Gordon : Welcome . Right now the WWF Tag Team Champions have a match . Let’s go to the ring .

The Mega Powers vs Johnny Rodz & Steve Lombardi : Hogan and Savage tear this team apart . It ends with the Mega Bomb on Lombardi and Savage getting the pin .

The champions join Gordon at the podium .

Gordon : Gentlemen …….

The broadcast goes black and then we see a disclaimer.

THE FOLLOWING MESSAGE WAS PAID FOR BY THE BULLET CLUB AND THE WWF TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS THE GUNN CLUB .

Colt : Well would you look what we got . The WWF Tag Team Titles .

Dakota : That’s right . These are the real belts . Hogan and Savage lost . They lost to the hottest team in pro wrestling today , my brother Colt and me .

Colt ; As a result , we are asking …. No demanding that Hogan and Savage do the right thing and surrender their replica titles to us . We will be there next week and we will have a trash can with us . Do the right thing boys , we don’t want to have to humiliate you again .

Cuts back to Hogan and Savage .

Hogan : Dean Solie , who the hell do these punks think they are . The only way you’re gonna get these titles brother , is to take it out if hands , dude .

Savage : Oh yeah , you two punks bring your little selves down here next week and we will gladly give you something , but it won’t be the titles . Dig It !!!

Gordon : We’ll be back .

Break

WWF Television Title David Von Erich vs Taz : Whoever wins this gets the belt and a World Television Title shot at Wrestlemania . Taz starts off hitting several over the head belly to belly’s . Then a release German . He goes for the pin , but Von Erich kicks out . Taz goes for that Tazmission and sinks it in . David falls into the ropes for the break . David falls to the floor . While the ref is trying to hold Taz back , we see Goldust come out from under the ring and hand David something . Taz goes to Suplex David in , but David nails Taz with a roll of quarters . He covers and gets 3 .

Gordon : David Von Erich will take in Roddy Piper at Wrestlemania . We’ll be back .

Break

One Man Gauntlet Match Tiger Mask vs ???? : CM Punk is standing about 4 ft away from the podium along with Blassie .

Tiger Mask vs Sami Zayn : Zayn puts on a good showing , but misses the running boot and Tiger hits a Tiger Driver 82 for the pin .

Punk and Blassie edge a couple feet closer to the ring . Tiger has locked eyes with Punk . He gets jumped from behind by Kenny Omega . The two go nearly 18 minutes . Omega pulls Tiger up and hits a V Trigger , but when he goes for the One Winged Angel , Tiger rolls it into a pinfall .

Voice : The time has come for a new era in professional wrestling . The days of Babylon have returned . There are temples that have been built , but now I …. The Father of All have sent an Angel to tear down those temples . A present to you my son Christopher. The Fallen Angel has risen again .

Curtis Iaukea is being carried out on a chair by several men . They sit it down . Iaukea stands up and points to the entry way ……

Gordon : Wait a minute . It’s Christoper Daniels !!! He’s here in the WWF !!!

Tiger Mask and Daniels tear the house down . Tiger hits the Flying Tiger Space Drop on the outside and then rolls his man back in the ring . He goes for a Tiger Driver , but Daniels turns it into a Powerbomb instead . Daniels with the BME . He sets for Angels wings and gets it , he covers 1…….2…… Tiger gets a foot on the ropes . Daniels goes into the Koji Clutch !!! Tiger fights and claws and scoots his way to the ropes . Daniels goes for Angels Wings again , but Tiger back drops out of it . Daniels goes flying and lands in Punk and Blassie in the floor . The ref hits the ten count .

Gordon : Tiger Mask gets his second shot at CM Punk at Wrestlemania . I’m sure Vince McMahon will have something more to say as this match ends in unusual circumstances. We are out of time . I’m Gordon Solie saying so long from the Big Apple .

End Show
Back to top Go down
ChairShot

ChairShot

PostSubject: Re: WWF # 46 . Answer The Call    WWF # 46 . Answer The Call  EmptyTue Apr 02, 2024 2:20 pm

Good win Batista......but lets be honest here, Mike Sharpe is no Okada

And it looks like phase one goes to Smith and Okada for goading Batista into accepting the challenge

Has Dibiase had enough of being in the shadows

Gunn Clubb in the house

Now cmon Mega Powers..... you guys still salty from losing to the Clubb

David vs Piper at Mania......good lord, better have a special ref to try and maintain that craziness

Omega cant catch a break here

Iuakea has brought back the Fallen Angel......yes

Not sure if thats the result of the debut they was looking for

Mania is gonna be so good

Back to top Go down
Brunogod

PostSubject: Re: WWF # 46 . Answer The Call    WWF # 46 . Answer The Call  EmptyWed Apr 03, 2024 7:18 pm

dear god, its bad enough seeing smith on gateway tv but now he's stinking up wwf tv too? hes got that john laurenitis go away heat

i def wanna see batista vs okada

yes...what the hell IS dibiase doing out here?

u gonna pay for that cowardly attack ted

gotta say i really liked that gunn club segment

taz on a downward spiral see what happens when u ness with golddust??

PIPER will be glad to show that hick texan what a real champion is all about

definitely dont like seeing punk and blassie out here

king curtis is awesome

oh shit,, the fallen angel!!

fukin tiger mask just put everyone on notice if i were you punk, id be damned nervoust at WM!

KICK ASS SHOW!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WWF # 46 . Answer The Call    WWF # 46 . Answer The Call  Empty

Back to top Go down

WWF # 46 . Answer The Call
Page 1 of 1