FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan fiction wrestling promotions. Write and book your own wrestling shows.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

USWA TV UNLUCKY # 13

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Brunogod

USWA TV UNLUCKY # 13 Empty
PostSubject: USWA TV UNLUCKY # 13   USWA TV UNLUCKY # 13 EmptySun Mar 24, 2024 9:52 pm

Taped at the WMC-TV 5 studios and shown on ESPNPLUS

Highlites from the NWA World Tour that recently took place in Dublin, Ireland are shown focusing on the world title matches with PIPER,RAMON and the BULLDOGS!

1ST Match: BUZZ SAWER vs GEORGE SOUTH

This is your typical SAWYER beatdown here as he ragdolls SOUTH with suplexes and just an ass kicking before hitting him with a powerslam and getting the pin!

BUZZ joins LANCE RUSSELL at the desk!

LANCE:" BUZZ, yet another impressive outing and I gotta say that you have been on a tear as of late not only here but in the americas cup tourney recently!"

BUZZ:" LANCE, i aint worried about what the hell i've been doing recently! My mind is on one thing and one thing only and thats getting my hands on KVIN SULLIVAN and that fat slob LOU ALBANO! I am sick and tired of waiting but on March 30th at the RUPP ARENA in Lexington,KY at MARCH MADNESS, im gonna finally get my hands on that freak and show him wjat the mad dog is all about! And ALBANO, i'm gonna tear you a new one too fat boy!"

LANCE gets ready to send it back to the ring when he is interrupted by JIM CORNETTE and the USWA Tag team champions- The MIDNIGHT EXPRESS!

CORNETTE:" Well la dee da! The BRITISH bull pups got lucky, went outta the country and became the new NWA World tag team champs huh? I'm surprised that they could win anything after the beating we gave them a few weeks back ! Standing here with the REAL greatest tag team in the world-Loverboy DENNIS...Beautiful BOBBY-The MIDNIGHT EXPRESS- The USWA and soon to be the NWA World tag team champions! Now I don't give a damn about rankings done by a bunch of old men sitting in a dark, smoky room smoking cigars and taking geritol, because everyone knows we are the rightful number one contenders! I mean hell LANCE, we just whipped them a few weels ago like the mangy dogs they are and now come hell or high water, and of course with momma's support, we will become the new world tag team champs and there won't be a damn thing anyone can do about it And hell, lets not forget that this weekend,we get to go beat every other tag team in the NWA and win the NATIONAL tag titles! I mean with the roll we are on as of late, just tell me who exactly can stop us ! So rock and roll express, you two teeny boppers will be the first team to get an education on just what it means to be real champions, and what a painful lesson it's going to be for not just you two but for every stinking team in that tournament! Just two more belts we plan on collecting!

Next up is a vtr from USWA owner-JERRY JARRETT as he announces that in addition to matches announced last week, that here are some more matches for the MARCH MADNESS card at RUPP ARENA on MARCH 30TH!

In fact he decides to give the entire card:
( In no particular order)

EDDIE GIBERT vs SCOTT ARMSTRONG

STAH HANSEN/TERRY FUNK vs THE BATTEN TWINS

USWA TV CHAMP- BARRY WINDHAM vs HHH in a non title match

BUZZ SAWYER vs KEVIN SULLIVAN

BRITISH BULLDOGS defend the world tag titles againbst USWA tag champs- the MIDNIGHT EXPRESS

JIMMY SNUKA vs STEVE AUSTIN

JERRY the KING LAWLER vs Mr. Wonderful PAUL ORNDORFF in a special piledriver match in which you win the match by executing a piledriver on your opponent! Pin falls do not count

and USWA Heavyweight champion- NIKITA KOLOFF defends his title against the worlds most dangerous man- KEN SHAMROCK

also scheduled to appear in defense of his newly won NWA World Tv title will be ROWDY RODDY PIPER in a possible rematch with former champion-TAZ!

2nd Match: STAN HANSEN/ TERRY FUNK vs GARY YOUNG/ TRACEY SMOTHERS

The two texans have their hands full the first several minutes before getting their shit together and as FUNK and SMOTHERS fight outside the ring, HANSEN damn near takes YOUNG'S head off with a lariat before getting the pin!

LANCE:" Well guys, a slow start but one heck of a finish! Now up for you two in the National tag tourney this weekend are gonna be one heck of a test as you two face the Steiner brothers!"

TERRY FUNK: LANCE RUSSELL , were you just born a stupid son of a bitch or did you have to work your whole life at it? You think for one damn minute that those two brain dead brothers from Michigan of all places actually have a chance againstb real men from texas? if you believe that RUSSELL than you are even stupider than you look and i didnt even think that was possible!"

HANSEN:" Now TERRY, dont let ol' LANCE get ya riled up! Save all that anger and orneryness for those two goofs and everyone else this weekend! And lets just go get those belts!"

3rd Match: STEVE AUSTIN vs RENO RIGGINS

AUSTIN seems in his usual foul mood and RENO pays for it! after stomping a mudhole in him, AUSTIN crushes him with the stunner and gets the pin!
After the match, JIMMY SNUKA and BUDDY ROGERS approach ringside and as AUSTIN challenges them to enter, ROGERS whispers something to SNUKA who just points at AUSTIN with a sinister smile and then him and ROGERS just walk away!

4th Match: USWA TV Champion-BARRY WINDHAN vs TOM ZENK

In WINDHAM'S first tv title defense he gets a damn good scientific match as he and ZENK battle hold for hold for several minutes! BARRY steps away from a ZENK drop kick atytempt and then hits a stunned ZENK with the bulldog and gets the win and retains his belt! Afterwards they shake hands as the crowd cheers!

LANCE:" I've been told that on tv next week that we will have a special interview with the former NWA National heavyweight champion-RAZOR RAMON! And speaking of champions, i'd like to bring out the brand new NWA World tag team champions-DYNAMITE KID, DAVEY BOY SMITH- the BRITISH BULLDOGS!"

Crowd pops huge as the champs make their way out wearing the NJPW tag belts and having the NWA World tag titles slung over their shoulders!

LANCE:" Fellas, congratulations are in order!"

DYNAMITE:" Well, thank you very much LANCE and thank you to all you great fans for the support! It really means a lot! Now i'm not gonna come out here and say it was easy winningb these belts because Ken Patera and Crusher Blackwell were great champs and proved it each and every night ! But if i can humbly state, i feel they underestimated the power of my partner and by the time they realized their mistake, then it was too late!"

DAVEY BOY:" Well DYNAMITE, everybody knows that if it wasnt for you that we wouldnt be standing here right now with these belts! Now we know the NWA is full of great teams and we have our work cut out for us but we are going to take on eacj challenge head on and with the people behind us, we aren't gonna give up these belts easily! But speaking of challenges, we hard that crybaby JIM CORNETTE out here earlier talking about beating us but forgetting to mention it took 5 people to get the job done ! So CORNNETE, EATON and CONDREY, let's just see how you can back up that big mouth when we put these world titles up against you on the 30th at NARCH MADNESS in kentucky! "

DYNAMITE:" That;s right DAVEY ! CORNETTE, EXPRESS you all saw what we did to the former champs when they cost us those USWA tag titles and at MARCH MADNESS we are going to show three that you dont mess with the BULLDOGS because our bite is way worse than our bark!"

LANCE tells the fans that next week he will have info on the NWA World Tour in RUSSIA next month and he will have JIMMY HART and NIKITA KOLOFF in a special interview concerning that big show!

5th Match: JERRY the KING LAWLER vs CARL FERGIE

LAWLER doesnt play around with his cousin and shows hi just why he is the only King in wrestling! As LAWLER picks up FERGIE for the pile driver, he yells out " this is for you ORNDORFF" and hits a picture perfect pile driver and pins FERGIE!

LANCE:" JERRY that was a definite win but what the fans want to hear about is your thoughts on your pile driver match at MARCH MADNESS against PAUL ORNDORFF!"

LAWLER:" Oh yes, Mr. Wonderful himself...or as i like to call him, PAULA! You see LANCE, i know he's been coming out here week after week , since he arrived, and talking about the KING! Instead of doing what any new guy should do and worry about working his way up the USWA rankings and then maybe get my attention, he took the cheap way and started putting my name in his mouth ! Now all the name calling and trash talking in the world doesnt bother me! There are a lot of blowhards in this business and he's just another loudmouth ! BUT, when he comes out here trying to say he has the best pile driver in all of wrestling , well then we have a problem! So i dont feel like wasting my time yaking back and forth with him on that subject vecause he aint smart enough to understand anything i would tell him ! So the easiest and most decisive way to educate this idiot is by showing him just who the real master of the pile driver is! So on march 30th at MARCH MADNESS, i promise you, i will educate him on why i am he KING of not only memphis but the King of the pile driver! so get ready PAULA, because i can assure you that this will get it thru that thick head of yours and you can go crawl back under whatever rock you came from!"

LANCE:" Well fans, MARCH MADNESS is living up to its name and i, for one, look forward to it and we will definitely have some updates on tv next week! thanks for joing us and..."

The crowd is on their feet booing as new NWA World TV Champ- ROWDY RODDY PIPER makes his way out wearing the NWA World tv title!

PIPER:" Now hold on for one minute RUSSELL. Did you really think you were gonna have a show today without the greatest wrestler ever to appear on tv ANYWHERE not being on here today? If i wasnt afraid of breaking my hand, i'd crack you right in that big bird beak of yours! Now here you are talking about MARCH MADNESS and all the great matches the fans will see BUT first of all, the hell with all these inbred hillbillies!!
I gotta sit in the back and hear about how great these damn nasty old Bull Pups are, everyone falling all over themselves about them winning the world tag titles! Well i aint impressed, brother! They beat a blimp and a block head who can lift weights! BIG DEAL! What you have standing right before your eyes is the epitome of a true world champion! Of course i guess its hard for you to see with that big banana on your face! So let me paint you a picture!

I beat the oompa loompa that went all over the world with his cute little saying of 'survive if i let you" or sdme horse crap like that ! Well Tazzy boy, not only did i survive but i thrived! You didnt have no idiot ref this time to help you out and the NWA putting me in a cage?? Well you can go cry to them for putting a rabid dog in a cage against a midget! You back RODDY PIPER in a corner and ill freakin eat my way thru you brother!
Now the NWA is playing games again and are making me give you a rematch on the 30th at MARCH MADNESS , well, the madness is them actually making you step in that ring with me again so soon after i damned near killed you! But ol HOT ROD is gonna finish the job this time!

Then the NWA can line 'em up and i'll ow them down! I mean come on, who;s really going to beat me? Pretty boy BARRY WINDHAM? I havent forgot about you and you will pay the piper soon! Who else? DON MURACO? That beach bum? DAVID VON ERICH? that guy needs his briothers, some dirty birds, his cousins, the mailman, the bus driver... hell just how many people does he need to fight his battles for him?

They may as well just tear up that top 10 list because from whatb i see, there aint a damn real man on that lit!

So after i get done with the midget and get some revenger on BLACKJACK's boy, i may just have to send a message to that cross dressing weirdo running around the NWA with a horseshoe up hios ass and relieve him of that piece of tin he's been carrying around for far to long!

The pleasure has been yours, banana nose!!"

END OF SHOW

Back to top Go down
ChairShot

ChairShot

PostSubject: Re: USWA TV UNLUCKY # 13   USWA TV UNLUCKY # 13 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 12:39 pm

Buzz might want to think this through and get a special stipulation for that match,,,,,, no way they have just a regular match with a decisive winner otherwise

Alot of truth coming from what Cornette had to say

That March Madness lineup looks awesome

I am a big fan of the Midnite Express, but that being said i am really digging this team of Hansen and Funk

The program of Austin and Snuka is intriguing to say the least

Barry is fairng well here and conyinues with a nice defense

Damn the Bulldogs call out the Express....... they may be the shortest reign champions of all time doing moves like that

Great promo from Lawler...... cant wait to see who the true king of the piledriver is

Vintage Piper......putting the whole damn division on notice

Great show

Back to top Go down
Johnny Rose

PostSubject: Re: USWA TV UNLUCKY # 13   USWA TV UNLUCKY # 13 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2024 9:46 pm

I hope Buzz whip’s Sullivan’s ass !

Cornette , RNR are no push overs .

Damn . Can’t wait for March Madness .

Hansen and Funk mean business

Snuka has been very volatile as of late . Not sure the rattle snake wants to mess with him . This is a savage and he might bite the head off of the rattle snake .

Windham has been hot since beating Piper .

Bulldog got gumption. I’ll tell you that .

Great promo by Piper , but now he’s gotta answer to Magnum TA .

Awesome stuff !!!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: USWA TV UNLUCKY # 13   USWA TV UNLUCKY # 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

USWA TV UNLUCKY # 13
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS :: NATIONAL WRESTLING ALLIANCE :: Shows-
Jump to: