FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan fiction wrestling promotions. Write and book your own wrestling shows.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

WWF # 43 . The Mega Powers Explode !!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Johnny Rose

WWF # 43 . The Mega Powers Explode !!!  Empty
PostSubject: WWF # 43 . The Mega Powers Explode !!!    WWF # 43 . The Mega Powers Explode !!!  EmptySun Mar 03, 2024 4:54 pm

WWF # 43 : The Mega Power Explode

Gordon Solie : Hello and welcome to WOR studios . To begin we need to keep you up to date with what has been going on here in the WWF as well as the NWA . Let’s start with this past weekend’s Saturday Night’s Main Event . The first America’s Cup winner has been crowned and it is Lex Luger . On that same card the NWA World Television Champion Taz interfered in a match between Kerry Von Erich and Roddy Piper . He attacked both men with a chair and then challenged Roddy Piper to a Last Man Standing Steel Cage match in Dublin , Ireland on St . Patrick’s Day . We will have more on that card later . Right now I’m being joined by the NWA World Tag Team Champions Jerry Blackwell and Ken Patera. Gentlemen, you’ve been quite busy as of late .

Patera : Yeah , we have . We have been cashing checks and breaking necks to borrow a phrase from Superstar Billy Graham and taking out our competition in the process .

Jerry : That’s right , Mama Cornette had a problem and she hired the right guys to get the job done , plus now we ain’t gonna hear from the Bulldogs no more . Hahaha . Hey , me and Kenny have been going all over the place spending Mama Cornette’s money . Right outside these doors , I bought a classic 1979 Lincoln Town Car . Kenny and I rolled up in that today .

Patera : I bought four , count ‘em four custom made Armani’s . Ric Flair ain’t the only guy walking around in class . You want to tell ‘em Jerry , or do you want me too .

Jerry ; You go ahead Kenny . This is big .

Patera : Alright ! We bought a castle in Ireland . This will be our vacation spot . We got a truck load of beautiful woman in the way over there right now . Jerry and I are hopping a plane and are going to spend the whole week there , maybe two of the girls hold out long enough. And you know what ?

Jerry : Are we gonna do what we talked about Kenny ? Are we ???

Patera : Yeah we are . We have decided that we aren’t going to defend our tag titles over in Ireland . Nah . I think we will wait . Maybe if you guys are lucky we might decide to defend the belts at Wrestlemania .

Vince McMahon comes out .

Vince : Gentlemen . It seems you made the NWA board of directors rather upset . According to them , doing bounty jobs for anyone is unbecoming if a world champion or champions . Therefore I am told the Hart Foundation will receive a World Tag Team Title shot on a later date . They will not be in Ireland .

Jerry : Hahaha . Looks like everyone now knows you don’t mess with the NWA World Tag Team Champions .

Patera : We know who rules the roost now .

Vince : Now hold on . The Hart Foundation won’t be there , however The British Bulldogs will be . I guess you didn’t get the job done .

Blackwell : We ain’t prepared to wrestle them . We were supposed to be on vacation . We petitioned the NWA and everything .

Vince : Well the NWA doesn’t work for you . You work for them . Come to think of it , you work for me . Let’s have a match tonight . The WWF Tag Team Champions The Mega Powers will put their tag titles on the line against you guys . This way you don’t have to defend your belts on your night off . Have fun gentlemen .

Gordon : WOW ! A big match here tonight . We’ll be back .

Break

Gordon : Welcome back and joining me now is the man who will face Razor Ramon in Dublin Ireland on March 17 for the National Heavyweight Title, Kevin Owens . This past Saturday , you were involved in an incident at Saturday Night’s Main Event .

Owens : Yeah , Razor kinda lost it . All I did was point to him after my match . Letting him know I’m looking forward to a rematch . Both of us lost our cool , but that’s ok . Because I’m Dublin on St . Patrick’s Day , I’m gonna lose my cool again and I’m going to beat the hell out if you just like last time , you’ll feel every body slam . Every elbow . Every kick the next day , but you won’t wake up and see your title , I’ll have the NWA National Heavyweight Title with me . That will be the difference . It’s gonna be a very unlucky day for you Razor on St . Patrick’s Day .

Gordon : Fair enough . Let’s go to the ring for a rankings match this week . Number 12 Goldust moving out against number 11 Killer Kross .

Kross punishes Goldust early on .Heenan is helping a little too much in the match . So Andre The Giant comes down just to even things up . Heenan high tails it out if there . Goldust hits the Curtain Call and gets the 3 .

Gordon : And Goldust has taken over the number 11 spot . Let’s look at this week’s weekly rankings .

Terry Gordy WWF Heavyweight Champion

1. Curt Hennig Heritage Champion
2. David Von Erich WWF
3. The Rock
4. Chris Benoit
5. Kevin Owens
6. Wildfire Tommy Rich
7. Andre The Giant
8. Ted Dibiase
9. John Cena
10. Antonio Inoki
11. Goldust
12. Killer Kross

Gordon : And there you have it . This week’s top 12 . When we come back . John Cena is in action .

Break

John Cena vs Jim Powers : Powers puts up a decent fight , but no match for Cena . He wins with an FU .

Cena goes to the podium .

Gordon : A good win for you this week young man .

Cena : Ya know Gordon , I’ve got a long way to go before Wrestlemania on April 20th . I just saw this video of Ted Dibiase in Mexico . He’s really tuning himself up .

Gordon : I know the video you’re talking about . Let’s go to that video right now . This is Ted Dibiase at Gory Guerrero’s annual event Aztec Underground . Let’s go to the action as he takes on Dory Funk Jr .

There you see Funk hitting a big Superplex here . Now we should remind fans these two men are 46 minutes into this match . Now John , right here , this is interesting .

Cena : Yeah Dory Funk Jr puts on the STF . I use a variation of this move . Now watch Ted’s right knee . Gordon he moves it just slightly to pull himself up and boom !!! He reverses it and then not only reverses it , but watch this ….. he slips into the Million Dollar Dream , Gordon . If I’m going to beat him , I’ve got to find a counter to that .

Gordon : And there you see Dory Funk Jr tapping out . That’s all she wrote .

( Back to live show . End video )

Cena : He can counter the STF . I’m not sure if I can counter the Million Dollar Dream . I’ll admit I’m a little nervous .

Gordon : Next week , Ted Dibiase will be in the studio live . He will be in action .

John : Gordon , I guess I’ll be watching .

Gordon : Fair enough . We’ll be back .

Break

Out of the break Gordon is standing at the podium when Freebird by Lynard Skynard plays .

Gordon : And you can hear it . The unmistakeable music only means one thing . I’m being joined by the Fabulous Freebirds .

Hayes : That’s right daddy and let me introduce you now . I’ve got big brother over here . 280 pounds of rompin stompin , don’t care about nothin , but being as bad as he wants to be . The WWF Heavyweight Champion . Bam Bam . Then over here , little brother . The man who has perfected his daddy’s move snd made it better . The WWF Television Champion David Von Erich , on and look right here next me . The partnership everyone doubted . They said when hell froze over . Well these ice age is here , Jack !!! My partner and one half of the Heritage Tag Team Champions , Kevin Von Erich !

So we got gold there , we got gold there and we got gold here . We told ya when we came in here , Fantasia was gonna rule . Now at Wrestlemania we got ourselves a …..

The Brotherhood of the South come out .

There is no exchange of words . Just an all out fight . The 8 men brawl all over the studio and out of into the parking lot .

Gordon : Well , we have to get order restored. We’ll be back .

Break

Gordon : Welcome back and I’m being joined by the Brotherhood of the South . Gentlemen , I must say this is out of character for you .

Bob Armstrong : Gordon , sometimes ya gotta use your opponent’s tactics against them . The Freebirds always want to seem to back jump people and cheat . Well we were in the back and we were taking and decided we would do the back jumping this time .

Brad : And they didn’t seem to like it very much . Where are you boys at now ?

Gordon : Tommy , last week at a house show you pinned the WWF Television Champion David Von Erich . That’s right and I plan to do it again on next week’s main event here on tv . David Von Erich , I hope you’re ready brother , because Wildfire is coming after you .

Gordon : Tomorrow night , though Wayne Farris , you have an opportunity. An Elite 8 Match .

Farris : That’s right Gordon Solie, the Honkey Tonk Man in the fastest paced 8 man tourney you will ever see . 8 men . Ten minute time limits . After ten minutes . No winner you’re both gone . Next round , 6 minutes to get it done , baby . After six minutes , no winner you’re both gone . Final round . No time limits , not DQ’s No count outs . There must be a winner . Gordon Solie this is a battle of attrition and the Honky Tonk Man is gonna out last them all and win it and punch my ticket to take on Baby Hughe at Wrestlemania .

Gordon : Fair enough . We’ll be back .

Break

Gordon : Welcome back another man in that Elite 8 match is the 8th wonder of the world. Andre The Giant and I want to bring him in and talk about his recent win . Well sir , this past Saturday at America’s Cup , your war with Bruiser Brody finally ended .

Andre : The war may have ended , but time has a way of bringing rivals together . He and I have spilled each other’s blessings of all over the world and he put me in the hospital twice . A luck boot and I got the 3 in a chain match . I respect this man and hate him at the same time . Someone I don’t respect at all is Bobby Heenan and his pile of crap that runs with him . Tonight in the opening round of the Elite 8 , I got Killer Kross . For nine and half minutes I’m gonna torture him and then pin him . I can’t wait .

Gordon : Very good . Right now let’s take a look at that Elite 8 line up . I should mention there are no breaks . The winning wrestlers stay by ringside after the first round . In the second round , it’s random draw . Whoever’s name is called by Jimmy Lennon after a randomize program ran through a phone has to get in the ring immediately and compete . Here is the opening round .

Honky Tonk Man Wayne Farris vs Kenny Omega

Andre The Giant vs Killer Kross

Goldust vs Tomohiro Ishii

Antonio Inoki will take on the man in the ring . He is managed by Fred Blassie , a returning Hollywood Dave Batista . He in action right now .

Hollywood Dave Batista ( w/ Fred Blassie vs ????

Gordon : Ok apparently Mr . Batista’s opponent is a no show . So let’s take a break here , when we come back the new WWF Unified Junior and Cruiserweight Champion will join us . He will also be in action .

Break

Gordon :Welcome back and joining me now …..

Blassie : Shut up Gordon and give me that damn mic .

Blassie jerks the mic away from Gordon and hands it to Punk .

Punk : Ok old man , nobody tunes in to hear you talk or lead wrestlers through an interview . For those that don’t know I’m simply the best wrestler in the world today. Want to do pure wrestling , I can do that . Want to throw down and get nuts , yeah that’s me . Lucha Libre , I make it better .
Striking , nobody is more proficient.

I am CM Punk . The best in the world . I keep a clean body and mind . I’m simply better than each and every one of you. Now I hear all this talk about unifying titles . No , there is no unification. The belt over my left shoulder is the WWF Super J Title it was made for a fraudulent champion after I left the country . Mr . Blassie .

Blassie brings out a garbage can .

Punk throws it in the can .

Punk : Now this title . The WWF Cruiserweight Championship , this is the title that was held by Owen Hart . The title that I beat him for . There is no unification. This is the only title that matters and when someone wrestles me , this is the belt they will wrestle for . Not a cheap imitation belt to sell action figures and comic books of some drunk Asian dreamed up and made a wrestler . Now up there is the ring is Sam Houston . A good wrestler . Not great , but at least he’s not a poser . He’s going to try his best . He’s going to try and beat me for this title . However , he’s going to fail . Excuse me now while I go and have a win .

Blassie : Here is your mic back you old drunk .

WWF Cruiserweight Title CM Punk vs Sam Houston : Houston gets off a dropkick and then a side headlock take down . Punk gets to his feet and gets off a tilt a whirl Back Breaker . He now picks Houston a part for about 5 minutes . He uses a Mandible Claw to submit Houston . He bows to Blassie .

Gordon : Fred Blassie has taught this already dangerous wrestler the Mandible Claw . We’ll be back .

Break

Gordon : Welcome back and now Hollywood Dave Batista is in action . Let’s go to the ring .

Batista’s opponent doesn’t show again .

Blassie gets in the ring and grabs the house mic .

Blassie : Well it shows what kind of cowards you have here in the WWF . Nobody wants to wrestle this guy . Well then an example must be made . Hollywood get him .

Gordon : Oh no .

Blassie : Relax Solie . It not fun beating up on you .

Batista turns and grabs referee Mike Smith by the shirt . He slaps him twice and then a spinning short arm clothesline . He goes for the Demon Bomb , but John Cena comes to the rescue . Blassie pulls his man out as Cena checks on Smith .

Break

Gordon : Welcome back . Mike Smith is being taken to a near by hospital. John Cena has joined him Before we get to tonight’s main event , let’s talk a little bit more about the card at the Boston Gardens tonight . In edition to the elite 8 match . You will see :

The Big Deal will take on Maxx Payne & Eli The Eliminator

Kevin Owens in action against Johnny Rodz

CM Punk will put his WWF Cruiserweight Title in the line against Ultimo Dragon

Tiger Mask will take on Superstar Sami Zayn

The Heritage Tag Team Champions The Fabulous Freebirds will take Bob and Brad Armstrong once again.

The WWF Heritage Championship is on the line as well . Mr . Perfect Curt Hennig taking on Wildfire Tommy Rich .

And of course that big main event , the Elite 8 with the winner getting a shot at the WWF Heavyweight Title at Wrestlemania .

Right now the Mega Powers put their WWF Tag Team Titles on the line against the NWA World Tag Team Champions Ken Patera and Jerry Blackwell . Remember the NWA World Tag Team Titles are not in the line . Only the WWF Tag Team Titles . Let’s go to the ring .

WWF Tag Team Titles The Mega Powers vs Patera and Blackwell : Savage and Hogan hit the ring and clothesline the NWA champs down to the floor . Savage goes up , Double Axe Handle Drop on Blackwell . He tosses Jerry in the ring . Hogan with a big boot ! Savage covers and gets 2 . Savage tags off to Hogan . Hogan comes in and puts Blackwell in the corner and hits a running clothesline . He tags off to Savage who hits a back elbow smash . Savage tags Hogan back in . Leg Drop by Hogan !! He covers 1……2…..Broken yo by Patera with a kick to the head .

Blackwell is up first and just splashed all 472 pounds on Hogan . He covers and gets 2 . He tags in Patera . Patera now with a belly to belly on Hogan and then uses his legs around Hogan’s ribs for a body vice . Hogan gets to the ropes , but Patera rakes the eyes and then lifts Hogan and slams him in the corner and then lays in shoulders to the ribs . He tags off to Blackwell who Stinger Splashes Hogan in the corner . Now Blackwell works a Bearhug . Hogan punches his way out , but Blackwell rakes the eyes this time and now hits a side walk slam ! He tags off to Patera . Patera puts on the Full Nelson ! Hogan down to one knee then two . Savage becomes a cheerleader as the ref checks the arm . It falls once . It falls twice . Hogan hold up a Finger and waves it .

Hogan with everything he has , powers out and breaks the Full Nelson !!! Hogan now with a dropkick !!! Hogan hits the Ace Bomber ! He gets the tag to Savage . Running elbow on Patera . Top rope clothesline on Blackwell ! Blackwell tries to get in the ring , but Hogan big boots him off the ring apron . Savage goes up …… FLYING ELBOW DROP ON PATERA !!!!! 1……….2…….3 !!!!

Gordon : Wait a minute !! The Mega Powers just defended their WWF Tag Team Titles against the NWA World Tag Team Champions !!! We are out of time . See you next week !!!
Back to top Go down
ChairShot

ChairShot

PostSubject: Re: WWF # 43 . The Mega Powers Explode !!!    WWF # 43 . The Mega Powers Explode !!!  EmptySun Mar 03, 2024 7:38 pm

What the..... the NWA sticking to the Hart Foundation

KO sounds very confident ...... Razor better be ready

Heenan doesnt want anything to do with Andre

Glad your doing the rankings as well

I dig how you incorporate matches that happen elsewhere..... thats a good touch

The Elite 8 concept is pretty cool

Andres in that thing......bad news for everyone else

Hmmmm something seems fishy that Batista didnt have an opponent show up

In just a short matter of time Blassie has quite the talents under his guidance in Batista and Punk

What the hell......Smith didnt deserve that...... there must be justice in the NWA

Kinda odd seeing the world tag champs getting a title shot of their own

But nonetheless, the Mega Powers just made a big statement with that win...... now will they get a title shot of their own

Good stuff
Back to top Go down
Brunogod

PostSubject: Re: WWF # 43 . The Mega Powers Explode !!!    WWF # 43 . The Mega Powers Explode !!!  EmptyWed Mar 06, 2024 2:03 pm

I fukin knew it! mama cornette paid you fukin thugs to cost the BULLDOGS their USWA tag titles!

And just when ya think u got away with it...well BULLDOGS will see you in ireland!! iPRAY THE REF ISNT MIKE SMITH!

ko...pointing at RAZOR is a whole lot different than stepping into the ring with him...i think he needs to be reminded of what happened the last time they met... guess he'll be reminded in dublin!

glad to see golddust win!

i like the rankings

cena vs dibiase is gonna be one helluva match

this brotherhood of the south feud with the freebirds can be so damn great

andre riding high after that big win over BRODY

elite eight has some interesting match ups

who chickened out against bautista?

damn i wish that crybaby punk will stfu! earn shit dude...its not just given to u!!

gotta say we A;; enjoy seeing mike smith getting that ass kicked lol

boston garden show looks great!

what an epic battle in that main event!

the super powers showed how legit they are and shocked the world champs!

GREAT DAMN SHOW!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WWF # 43 . The Mega Powers Explode !!!    WWF # 43 . The Mega Powers Explode !!!  Empty

Back to top Go down

WWF # 43 . The Mega Powers Explode !!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS :: NATIONAL WRESTLING ALLIANCE :: Shows-
Jump to: