FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan fiction wrestling promotions. Write and book your own wrestling shows.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Midsouth House Show Tulsa Oklahoma. 2/29/24

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Johnny Rose

Midsouth House Show Tulsa Oklahoma. 2/29/24 Empty
PostSubject: Midsouth House Show Tulsa Oklahoma. 2/29/24   Midsouth House Show Tulsa Oklahoma. 2/29/24 EmptyWed Feb 28, 2024 11:18 pm

Midsouth House Show Expo Square Pavilion

Nick Bockwinkle vs Harley Race : Match ends in a double DQ .

The Hardys vs The Wild Samoans ( w/ Gary Hart ) : Jeff still worse for the wear , Afa after a series of headbutts bust Jeff open again he passes out from blood loss .

Midsouth Junior Heavyweight Title Rey Mysterio Jr ( w/ Gary Hart ) vs Octagon : Hart provides a distraction and Rey wins with a 619 and a Frog Splash for 3 .

The Andersons vs The American Pitbulls : Dinsmore gets caught in the corner and Ole and Arn make him pay . The work on his left shoulder . Arn makes him submit in a Step Over Arm Bar .

The Iron Sheik vs Sgt . Slaughter : Sarge doesn’t stand a chance . The Exalted One and Lord Humongus join Sheik at ringside. The numbers game is too much . Sarge falls victim to the Cobra Clutch .

Intermission

Midsouth Tag Team Titles RNR Express vs The Heavenly Bodies : Good match . RNR get the Double Dropkick on Marty for the win .

Dr . Death Steve Williams vs Tully Blanchard : Early on it’s all Doc , but the crafty Blanchard takes advantage of a mistake and gets the Slingshot Suplex for the win .

Magnum TA vs Kamala : The Exalted one joins Kamala. Kamala wins with a little help . He hits the Splash for 3 .

Midsouth Heavyweight Title Bob Backlund vs Bam Bam Bigelow : This is Bam Bam’s last chance . Backlund wins with a Crossface Chicken Wing .

Post match Humongus attacks Backlund . He chokeslams him on the floor .

End show

badstreetusa likes this post

Back to top Go down
ChairShot

ChairShot

PostSubject: Re: Midsouth House Show Tulsa Oklahoma. 2/29/24   Midsouth House Show Tulsa Oklahoma. 2/29/24 EmptyThu Feb 29, 2024 12:55 pm

Whats it gonna take for someone to get a decisive winner between Harley and Bockwinkle. If there was a good manager out there worth their weighyt, maybe they should try to convince these two to tag up

Well looks like i get my answer to the last show..... the Hardys look for revenge but find none. If their smart they may want to get healed up before tangling with these guys again

Its so different seeing Mysterio with Hart but it sure has me intrigued

The Andersons have had a good past couple of days

Im curious to see if Brodie and Humongous will team up

I predict it wont be long before the Express come looking for the Andersons

Tully has done well since getting rid of Rich off his back. Any day you can pin Dr Death, you know your doing well

I predict it wont be long before Bigelow is unemployeed

Looks like Backlund has other things to worry about now

Good show
Back to top Go down
Brunogod

PostSubject: Re: Midsouth House Show Tulsa Oklahoma. 2/29/24   Midsouth House Show Tulsa Oklahoma. 2/29/24 EmptyThu Feb 29, 2024 11:20 pm

bock and race still not able to settle anything

hardy shoulda taken the night off

important win for rey

i take it that this is the first tag title defense for the andersons?

sarge never stood a chance due to the numbers game

rnr keeps on a rockin and a rollin

dr death cant buy a win lately wether its a single or tag match

same goes for magnum

bigelow started out so promising byt backlund finally shuts the door on nhim

humungus with a cowardly post match attack

NICE HOUSE SHOW!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Midsouth House Show Tulsa Oklahoma. 2/29/24   Midsouth House Show Tulsa Oklahoma. 2/29/24 Empty

Back to top Go down

Midsouth House Show Tulsa Oklahoma. 2/29/24
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS :: NATIONAL WRESTLING ALLIANCE :: Shows-
Jump to: