FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan fiction wrestling promotions. Write and book your own wrestling shows.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

WWF # 42 Return of the Giant

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Johnny Rose

WWF # 42 Return of the Giant Empty
PostSubject: WWF # 42 Return of the Giant    WWF # 42 Return of the Giant EmptySun Feb 25, 2024 6:36 pm

WWF # 42 : Return of the Giant

Gordon Solie : Hello and welcome to another night of pro wrestling here on WGN . We are live from the WOR studio in New York . We have some breaking news to begin the show . The NWA has sanctioned National Tag Team Titles and on March 23 and 24th a two night tournament will begin to crown the first NWA National Tag Team Champions . The WWF has two entries in that tournament. They are the Fabulous Freebirds made of Michael Hayes and Kerry Von Erich and the WWF Tag Team Champions the Mega Powers . These teams will be here next week and wrestle on our show .

Now since we are going to have a National Tag Team Championship. The WWF has decided it will also have a secondary tag title . You have to be in Chicago tomorrow night however . There will be no home television . Four teams have been selected to see who will be crowned the first Heritage Tag Team Champions . One of the teams we just mentioned, the Fabulous Freebirds will take on Ultimo Dragon & Jushin Thunder Liger . The other match will be The Big Deal managed by Fred Blassie . The team comprised of King Kong Bundy and Big John Studd taking on Bob and Brad Armstrong . This will be held at Wintrust Arena tomorrow night with a 7 pm bell time . Right now Kevin Owens is in action . Let’s go to the ring .

Kevin Owens vs Mike George : George fights dirty , but the hard hitting Owens up for the test . He hits a Stunner for 3 .

Kevin Owens joins Gordon at the podium .

Gordon : Another win for you this week and it seems as though you have double good news . In the Pro Wrestling Illustrated rankings, you are ranked number 1 in the National Heavyweight Division. As a result , you will get another match with the National Heavyweight Champion Razor Ramon in Dublin Ireland on St . Patrick’s day .

Owens : Gordon , I couldn’t believe I was ranked number one . Now I get a second shot at Razor Ramon . Last time in Toronto we tore the house down . I can’t wait to do it again . Bad Guy , let’s fight !

Gordon : Fair enough we’ll be back .

Break

Gordon : Welcome back and we have some new faces here in WWF , that we will see in the coming weeks . Right now let’s take you to Mexico City Mexico . This is a company that has been bought by the WWF and will be part of the NWA monthly tour starting soon . This is Championship Lucha Libre and the match you are about to see is Mil Muertes vs Big Van Vader

Muertes vs Vader : The two are beating the hell out of one another . Mil with a spear gets Vader for two . Vader follows in up with some big time punches and then body slam . He hits a Moonsault and then ends it with Vader bomb for 3 .

Gordon : And there you have it Big Van Vader joining us soon here in the WWF . Right now the WWF Super J Champion Tiger Mask is in action . Let’s go to the ring .

Tiger Mask vs Michael Shane : Shane misses with a Superkick , Tiger with a back leg sweep and then a side Russian Leg Sweep .

Gordon : Wait a minute . CM Punk is out here and he’s holding up a belt no longer recognized by the WWF . The WWF Cruiserweight Title . Tiger with a splash on Shane …..1……2…..3 and that’s all she wrote ! Punk still out here bragging and now …….. Hold on ….. FLYING TIGER SPACE DROP BY TIGER MASK TO CM PUNK !!! Now he’s just raining down punches this is a side of Tiger Mask we are not used to seeing . We have to get order restored . We’ll be back .

Break

Gordon : Welcome back, we got order restored here and joining me now the WWF Super J Champion Tiger Mask .

Tiger : You will have to forgive my English Gordon , I’m not fluent in your language as I am my own . First let me apologize to the fans . I lost control and showed a side of me that I don’t like . Children , there is no reason for bad sportsmanship ever in any sport . Remember that . My apologies.

CM Punk last week in New Japan , you came into my country and insulted me . Calling me a fraud and dishonoring me in front of my home country . You called me a poser . At the time I didn’t know what to do . Well I do now . Tomorrow night in Chicago , you and I one on one . I’ll put up my belt against yours . Let’s unify these titles .

Gordon : WOW ! A big match made . We’ll be back .

Break

Gordon : Welcome back and Vince McMahon has agreed to unify both the WWF Super J and Cruiserweight Titles tomorrow night at Wintrust arena . Right now we have the WWF Television Title on the line . Let’s go to the ring .

WWF Television Title David Von Erich vs Tommy Wildfire Rich : Tommy goes right at David hitting a dropkick and then a flying head scissors. David scrambles to his feet . Rich with a hip toss and then another dropkick . David powders out to take a rest , but Tommy surprises him with a plauncha . He rolls David back in and Hayes , Gordy and Kevin hit the ring . The ref tosses out the match . Honky Tonk Man and the Armstrongs are in . All four men are going at it . Farris hits the Shake Rattle and Roll on Gordy .

Break

Gordon : Welcome back . We apologize to you at home for breaking like that we have order restored and I’m now being joined by The Fabulous Freebirds !!!

Hayes : Gordon , I’m about damn tired of the Armstrongs and Wayne Farris already . Rich , listen up Jack ! The only reason we jumped you was because you took the match to the floor . Well , we wanted an even fight and you needed to be taught a lesson . Tomorrow night in Chicago let’s run it back . You and David Von Erich no title , just a fight . A Fantasia Street Fight . Pinfall , submission or can’t answer the bell . Falls count anywhere around the ring . Oh and Armstrongs , I hope and pray you somehow make it past Studd and Bundy , because if you do , me and Kevin are gonna give you an ass whipping you ain’t never had .

Gordy : Ya know what , Michael I’m itching for a fight myself . Farris , if you got the guts boy let’s do it tomorrow night in Chicago .

Gordon : We’ll be back . Thank you gentlemen .

Break

Tomohiro Ishii ( w/ Bobby Heenan ) vs SD Jones : Ishii makes short work of Jones . He hits a Ishii Drilller for 3 .

Post match , Heenan orders Ishii to put Jones in a Scorpion Leg Lock . Now Killer Kross comes out and he is stomping on the head of Jones .

The fans explode with a loud commotion in back .

Gordon : Wait a minute ! It’s Andre The Giant ! Andre The Giant has returned home to the WWF .

Chokeslam on Kross . Ishii gets a headbutt . Heenan eats a big boot that knocks him clear out of the ring . Hennig comes out and pulls the boss to safety. The Bashums come in and Andre hits their heads together . Now he stacks bodies on top of one another . He bounds off the ropes squashing everyone under his 485 pounds !!!

Gordon : We are out of time . I’m Gordon Solie saying so long from the Big Apple in New York City .

End Show
Back to top Go down
ChairShot

ChairShot

PostSubject: Re: WWF # 42 Return of the Giant    WWF # 42 Return of the Giant EmptySun Feb 25, 2024 6:59 pm

They say there are no second chances, but KO gets just that on St Pattys day......can he make good on it

I was hoping Vader would pick up somewhere and make an impact......he did just that very thing

I hope Punk makes the WWF pay for ignoring him

Unification match...... Tiger just fucked up

Harris just woke up Gordy..... thats not gonna be good for him

Ohhhh shit...... Andres back...... i feel sorry for anyone who gets in his way

Good stuff
Back to top Go down
Brunogod

PostSubject: Re: WWF # 42 Return of the Giant    WWF # 42 Return of the Giant EmptyThu Feb 29, 2024 9:54 pm

the national tag team tourney is gonna kick ass

heritage tag tourney looks damn good too

owens u r a good dude but i think ol RAZOR is just gonna have to give u another wrestling lesson in dublin

damn!!! its gonna be vadertime very soon!!

t mask always looking great!

yes!!! t mask shutting up that pretender to the throne cm punk!!

punk is gonna get that ass whipped by mask!!

i am so digging the honkytonk man being involved against the freebirds!!

fuck! the birds are pissed and putting their damn feet in their mouths!

ANDRE IS HERE!! FUCK YEAH!

GREAT SHOW AS ALWAYS!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WWF # 42 Return of the Giant    WWF # 42 Return of the Giant Empty

Back to top Go down

WWF # 42 Return of the Giant
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS :: NATIONAL WRESTLING ALLIANCE :: Shows-
Jump to: