FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan fiction wrestling promotions. Write and book your own wrestling shows.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

WWF # 40 : Sami Zayn’s Golden Opportunity

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Johnny Rose

WWF # 40 : Sami Zayn’s Golden Opportunity  Empty
PostSubject: WWF # 40 : Sami Zayn’s Golden Opportunity    WWF # 40 : Sami Zayn’s Golden Opportunity  EmptyMon Feb 12, 2024 8:13 am

WWF # 40 : Sami’s Junior Heavyweight Golden Opportunity

Gordon Solie : Welcome to WOR Channel 9 studios here in New York City . I’m Gordon Solie and on today’s show we have Kevin Owens in action as he gears up for Razor Ramon the National Heavyweight Champion . We have the Mega Powers in action and Sami Zayn puts all 3 of his Junior Heavyweight titles on the line against a hand picked opponent by Kenny Omega . Right now let’s go to the ring .

Ted Dibiase vs Iron Mike Sharpe : Dibiase wins with a Powerslam .

He joins Gordon at the podium .

Gordon : A good win for you this week , sir .

Ted : You know Gordon , it’s funny how soon people forget . Three weeks ago , I was half of the WWF Tag Team Champions with Doc and now I’m not and The Heenan family dumped me like a bad habit . Doc left the area and now I’m a man without a country . You know , but I see Terry Gordy with the WWF Heavyweight Title . I can beat him . I see David Von Erich with the WWF Television Title I can beat him and Curt Hennig , I know everything about you . I can damn sure …….

Heenan comes out to the podium .

Heenan : Look pal , I only deal in success . You and Doc failed . It’s like I told that Ham and Egger Cena last week , Curt Hennig just doesn’t hand out title shots . Get in line mister .

Ted : Make me the same offer you made Cena and I’ll prove it to you . Put someone in front of me .

Heenan : I got an idea . You two both want Hennig . Ok , be here next week .

Gordon : Mr . Heenan , my we acquire what this is about ?

Heenan : No Solie , you and the rest of the humanoids will find out next week .

Gordon : We’ll be back .

Break

Kevin Owens vs Deke Rivers : Owens looks great. The ever present brawler doing what he does best. In the end , he hits a Stunner for the win . He joins Gordon at the podium .

Gordon : Well sir we edge closer to NWA Canada . Where you will be taking on National Heavyweight Champion Razor Ramon .

Owens : Gordon , at Lockdown against Terry Gordy , I took my eyes off the prize and I lost . Bad Guy , I’m not going to make the same mistake twice . My focus is 100 percent on you . One thing about me , I get knocked down quite a bit , but I always get back up . This Saturday Night Razor Ramon . I’m leaving the Skydome in my home country the NWA National Heavyweight Champion.

Gordon : Fair enough . Good luck young man . We’ll be back .

Break

The Mega Powers vs The Mulkeys : Not a good day for the Mulkeys against the WWF Tag Team Champions . Hogan destroys Randy with an Ace Bomber and tags to Savage for the Flying Elbow Drop . 1…….2…..3 !!

They join Gordon at the podium .

Gordon : The WWF Tag Team Champions . Gentlemen …….

Patera and Blackwell come out .

Patera : You know you guys have been making a lot of noise and haven’t beaten anybody . Frankly , I’m tired of hearing it already . I’m tired of people taking about a one hit wonder . Where as me and Jerry we are gold records .

Blackwell : We beat you guys before . We ran the Andersons out of the territory and we beat the Road Warriors so many damn times they are in the back of milk carton . It’s time you losers know your place . Back of the line boys . Don’t matter what these fans think or talk about , there ain’t gonna be no title shots coming your way until you whip somebody .

Savage : Listen up ! You need to worry about the Rock N Roll Express who own you right now , Dig It ! Out time will come . Yeah and when it does we will win the NWA World Tag Team Titles , dig it !

Hogan : That’s right brother . Hulk Hogan and the Macho Man got the Heenan family on the run , brother and we ain’t stopping until they’re out of town . Along the way we will pick up victory after victory dude and we’ll climb that NWA ladder and when we’re done , you’ll find out what these fans already know , that the Mania and the Madness are the best tag team in the WWF and the National Wrestling Alliance.

The two teams stare one another down as we go to break .

Break

Kenny Omega is in the ring .

Kenny Omega : Ladies and Gentleman, children of all ages . I direct your attention now to this very ring . This is the moment you have all been waiting for . Introducing first , the man who will soon beat and destroy the joke that is the NWJP Super J champion . He is the Latveria Junior Heavyweight Champion . He is the Cruiserweight Champion of Transia and the Ultimate Lightweight of Markovia . He is the King of the Boot . Mega Lucha Star Sami Zayn !!!!!

Tonight this man puts all 3 of his titles on the line against a Lucha Libre Legend . A man among men . Here is a list of men who are proud to call him opponent …. Mil Mascaras, El Santo , El Ice Cream Jr . El Hijo de Santo , LA Park , Blue Demon , Little Beaver , The Hattie Kid and Dink . Ladies and gentlemen hand picked by your’s truly. The legendary Micro Man !!!!

Sami toys with Micro Man for over 15 minutes bringing jeers from the crowd . Then all of a sudden Omega and Pillman jump in the ring and pummel him . This brings out Tiger , Benoit and Liger . The six juniors brawl all over the studio . The show fades to black .

Post show adds

Feb . 17th NWA World Tour Toronto Canada

Canadian Heavyweight Championship Rumble

Mid South Junior Heavyweight Title Art Barr vs Rey Mysterio Jr .

The Iron Sheik vs Sgt . Slaughter

NWA World Television Title Taz vs Roddy Piper

NWA World Junior Heavyweight Title Switchblade Jay White vs Kenny Omega

NWA World Tag Team Titles Patera and Blackwell vs The Hart Foundation

NWA National Heavyweight Title Razor Ramon vs Kevin Owens

NWA World Heavyweight Title Seth Rollins vs Stone Cold Steve Austin

Feb . 19th NWA America’s Cup The Staples Center Elite 8

Maddog Buzz Sawyer vs Stone Cold Steve Austin

Bob Backund vs Jerry The King Lawler

Chris Jericho vs Lex Luger

Superstar Billy Graham vs The Viper Randy Orton .

NWA World Tag Team Titles Jerry Blackwell & Ken Patera vs Demolition

Feb . 26th America’s Cup Final Four Cotten Bowl

March 2nd SNME America’s Cup Championship Lukas Oil Field , Indianapolis, Indiana NBC & Peacock

March 17 NWA World Tour Dublin , Ireland 🇮🇪

April 13th WWF Presents Wrestlemania Madison Square Garden New York

NWA World Heavyweight Title Seth Rollins vs The Rock

NWA National Heavyweight Title Razor Ramon vs Curt Hennig

NWA World Super Junior Heavyweight Title Jay White vs Chris Benoit

NWA World Tag Team Titles Jerry Blackwell & Ken Patera vs The Fabulous Freebirds Michael Hayes and Kevin Von Erich

End Show
Back to top Go down
ChairShot

ChairShot

PostSubject: Re: WWF # 40 : Sami Zayn’s Golden Opportunity    WWF # 40 : Sami Zayn’s Golden Opportunity  EmptyMon Feb 12, 2024 9:08 pm

Hmmmm wonder what Heenan has in store for Dibiase

Time for KO to step up this weekend..... Razors no joke

No way the Mulkeys ever stood a chance

I think the smart thing for Patera and Blackwell to do is stay far away from the Mega Powers

Im a little confused at why Omega is introducing Sami

Some major shows coming up

Good stuff
Back to top Go down
Brunogod

PostSubject: Re: WWF # 40 : Sami Zayn’s Golden Opportunity    WWF # 40 : Sami Zayn’s Golden Opportunity  EmptyThu Feb 15, 2024 10:01 pm

EXACTLY WHERE DID SAMI GET ALL THESE TITLES FROM?

owens...gear up all you want... it wOnt be enough to defeat the BAD GUY!

poor iron m ike

oh shit heenan has to have some shady shit up his sleeve if hes giving both cena and ted opportunities

owens looking good and very confident going into his national title shot RAZOR better be on his A game

poor mulkeys lol

damn! the world champs dont sit around waiting to be challenged they go looking for fights!

LATVERIA!! LOL thats great !! dr doom's favorite wrestler!!

wtf micro man!! lololol

junior craziness to end the show!

SUPER ENTERTAINING SHOW!!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WWF # 40 : Sami Zayn’s Golden Opportunity    WWF # 40 : Sami Zayn’s Golden Opportunity  Empty

Back to top Go down

WWF # 40 : Sami Zayn’s Golden Opportunity
Page 1 of 1