FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan fiction wrestling promotions. Write and book your own wrestling shows.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

USWA TV # 8

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Brunogod

USWA TV # 8 Empty
PostSubject: USWA TV # 8   USWA TV # 8 EmptyFri Jan 12, 2024 12:00 pm

From the WMC-TV 5 studio and shown on ESPN PLUS

LANCE RUSSELL:"Fans welcome to another exciting show and what a crazy start to the new year ! And the NWA has some great things going on as well! We've got the Road to Wrestle kingdom,and we-ve got the NWA World Tour coming up and we will touch on that later! But first we want to show some footage of some recent events concerning the NWA World Tv championship!"

Piper now stomps away on his man and then picks him up and bodyslam stampedes him in the corner . Piper now chokes Taz on the bottom rope with his foot . The ref counts to 4 and Piper breaks . Taz with a side belly to belly . Taz with a capture Suplex . From there he circles around back and gets the Tazmission on Piper . Piper struggles , he grabs the ref by the shirt . The ref trying to get Piper’s hands off him doesn’t see Piper hit the low blow on Taz . Taz staggers up and Piper puts on the Sleeper . Taz begins to fade . The ref checks the arm . It falls once ……It falls twice ……BELL !!!! The arm falls again .

Piper goes crazy he goes to the podium . He grabs the NWA World Television Title .

Piper : It’s mine !!! Who won the match ! Tell them Mr . Solie …..

Gordon : Well it appears we have a new NWA World ……

Referee Mike Smith comes to the podium .

Smith : The time limit expired . The arm fell just after the bell . I’m afraid we’re gonna need the belt there , fella .

LANCE:" Well fans, there ya have it and i'm sure this is not ober yet..."

The crowd boos as USWA TV Champion-RODDY PIPER make shis way out!

PIPER:" The film doesn't lie RUSSELL! And whether you like me or not, that shows that i am the uncrowned NWA World Tv Champion! But as usual, the NWA along with the WWF and that crooked goof And if i dont get to you befor ethen and if you are still lucky enough to be champ,of a ref conspired to keep that title on that overgrown midget !
Taz, you know it and now all the fans know it, that i am the nwa tv champ, that i had you in the sleeper and you were out ! But a travesty was done right before my eyes as the NWA, the WWF and that goof of a ref conspired to keep that belt from me!
Now I hear that that poor excuse of a ref may be trying to have litigation against me because of a little love tap i gave him! Well he should be thankful that he didnt leave that night in a body bag !
Well i have my lawyers Dewey, Cheatum and Howell already working on a counter suit in case the NWA is foolish enough to press charges against me! As for you Taz, i aint thru with you yet! And if I dont get to you earlier and you are still paying off refs and lucky enough to still hold that title , well theres a little show on june 30th in my hometown that would be the perfect place to take my title from you !
And as far as that newcomer...that young bleached blonde punk BARRY WINDHAM, you better be careful what you ask for because just like that midget Taz found out, when its time to pay the piper , you best believe that i am going to collect!"

1ST Match:JERRY LAWLER vs TONY FALK

FALK is just overmatched here and it doesnt take long before LAWLER incapacitates FALK and after hitting a top rope fist drop he hits the pile driver and gets the pin!

LANCE:" King i gotta say it is great to see you here this week!"

LAWLER:" Well LANCE i'm happy to be here ! But i wanna talk about this so called Mr. Wonderful character and dont know what is stuck in his craw, hell, i don't even know this guy but if he wants to be some kind of big deal here and thinks by putting my name in his mouth that that makes him a big deal, well i aint hard to find LANCE!"

2ND Match: STAN HANSEN vs BILLY JOE TRAVIS

HANSEN'S USWA debut is a successful and brutalm one as he beats TRAVIS from pillar to post before hitting the laruiat and getting a quick and easy pin!

LANCE:" Well I gotta say STAN that that was a pretty convincing debut!"

HANSEN:" I really dont give a damn what you think ya redneck! I hear theres a so called tough, mean and nasty redneck running around here named STEVE AUSTIN! Well I aint impressed because e and i have a bit of a history and he knows who the real bad texan is and if he doesn't remember then he will be reminded very soon !
AUSTIN, you think you are the rattlesnake? You think you are some big bad texas ass kicker? Hell boy, i got a big fat wife at home and three uigrats at home to support and i need to release some of this stress and you are gonna be the one to pay!"

3rd Match: EDDIE GILBERT vs GARY YOUNG

A pretty close match up at first but eventually GIKLBERT uses a few underhanded tactics to get the edge and eventually hits the hot shot suplex to get the pin!

LANCE:" Fans, last week there seems to have been a little trouble in paradise between LOU ALBANO and the DEVIL'S DUO so i want to bring them all out to see exactly what is going on!"

ALBANO and the DUO all come out and none look too happy!

ALBANO:" LANCE RUSSELL... I WILL UNEQUIVICALLY stake my reputation on this when i say there is absolutely no problem or issues with the Captain or my men ! Now last week, were their mistakes made? Was there some miscommunication? yes but things happen in the heat of battle and it is easily fixed! All that needs to happen right now, right here on tv is for BUZZ SAWYER to apologize for his mistake last week and we will just move on!:

BUZZ SAWYER:" Now wait just a minute Captain! What the hell do you mean I need to apologize? If I recall it was YOU who tripped me and cost us that match! So maybe you are then one who needs to apologize!"

ALBANO:" SAWYER,now calm down and relax! Everyone makes mistakes and with my guidance you will learn to correct those mistakes and get back to getting those tag titles from the BUULDOGS!"

SAWYER is pissed and then grabs the Captain by the throat! Now SULLIVAN steps in between the two breaking SAWYER'S grip on ALBANO!

SULLIVAN :" Now come ion guys, we dont need this crap ! We cant let our emotions get the best of us! Now you two settle down, shake hands and let's get back to the business at hand!"

ALBANO has a shit eating grin on his face and sticks out his and and after a few seconds a still angry SAWYER slowly puts his hand out and shakes ALBANO's!

This is when KEVIN SULLIVAN pulls out the golden spike and attacks BUZZ!

SULLY, with ALBANO'S encouragement, stabs the spike several times inton SAWYERS head as BUZZ is a bloody mess! ALBANO even gets some shots in before some wrestlers from the back come out to break this yup!

BUZZ is a bloody mess and semi conscious as emts come out and administer aid to BUZZ as they then stretcher him out of the studio!

LANCE:"Fans, I've just received word that BUZZ SAWYER was taken to a nearby hospital and in stable condition ! But he has lost a lot of blood and will be kept overnight! We have to move on at this time and bring out the NWA National Heavyweigh Champion- RAZOR RAMON!"

RAZOR comes out to a big ovation!

RAZOR:" HEY YO! I see a lot of craziness going on here and SAWYER looks a little worse for wear! Speaking of worse for wear, ever since i beat the machine known as Walter and sent him running back across the pond, i have been waiting...and waiting for someone...anyone to step up and challenger me for this title but all i hear chico is crockets! And i understand why! No one wants to try the Bad Guy and i dont blame them! But i have just recently been informed that some canadian doughboy has signed his name on the dotted line and on feb 17th in toronto, he's gonna step up and face thge baddest man in the NWA! See you soon fatboy!"

4th Match: BARRY WINDHAM vs TONY ZANE

WIDHAM has little trouble with ZANE after the first minute or two and ends things by pinfall after hitting ZANE with a running bulldog!

WINDHAM:" LANCE, i heard PIPER out here cryiong and complaining earlier but i also heard him talk crap about paying the piper or some sucj nonsense! Well PIPER, let's just see what kinda man you are ...i challenge you next week on tv to put that USWA Tv Title up for grabs against me! "

5th Match: the MIDNIGHT EXPRESS ( BOBBY EATION/ DENNIS CONDREY W/ JIM CORNETTE vs RANDY BARBER/ GEORGE SOUTH

Just a big squash here as the MX dominate thjis from the beginning as CORNETTE cheers them on!

CONDREY hits a front russian leg sweep before taghgingn out to EATON who climbs the top turnbuckle and with help from CONDREY hits the rocket launcher and gets the pin!

LANCE:" Well a pretty impressive win in your in ring debut but let's talk about your attack last week on the ISWA and NJPW tag team champions:the BRITISH BULLDOGS!:

CORNETTE:" Well banana nose,thank youn for that horrible welcome! Now i hear everyone out here crying about what we did to those poor pound puppies last week and to be honest, we aint sorry one dang bit about iot! We know the BULLDOGS have heard of our reputation and were gonna do everything in their power to avoid facing us! Well the MX and myself aint too keen on chasing these guys all over the place while they ran and hid from us so we figured it was easier to just go ahead and make a statement and bOy thats just what we did!

So DAVEY BOY...DYNAMITE...you two lick those wounds and whether youn like itn or not, Beautiful Bobby and Loverboy Dennis are here and we are coming for thatb gold and there aint a dang thing you two can do about it!"

END OF SHOW
Back to top Go down
ChairShot

ChairShot

USWA TV # 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: USWA TV # 8   USWA TV # 8 EmptyFri Jan 12, 2024 2:06 pm

Classic Piper promo, and i really dig his lawyers Very Happy

Im ready to see who wins between the battle of the piledrivers

Hansen looking to rekindle some bad blood

Damn..... Sullivan shows why he is called the Devil himself

I agree with Razor, its time for someone to step up and challenge him

This may be a perfect opporunity for Windham......as he may be catching Piper while hes focused elsewhere

The Midnights may have a new home, but they are still in the thick of things..... the Bulldogs should be worried about that team

Great show
Back to top Go down
Johnny Rose

USWA TV # 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: USWA TV # 8   USWA TV # 8 EmptyTue Jan 16, 2024 5:30 pm

Awww Piper’s feelings are hurt . It’s called wrestling you cry baby .

Lawler vs Orndorff is gonna be gold !!!

Fuck you Sullivan ! You just pissed off the Maddog !!!

Kick his ass next week Barry !!!

MXE has arrived !! This tag team scene should be gold here !!

Good stuff buddy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

USWA TV # 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: USWA TV # 8   USWA TV # 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

USWA TV # 8
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS :: NATIONAL WRESTLING ALLIANCE :: Shows-
Jump to: