FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan fiction wrestling promotions. Write and book your own wrestling shows.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

XWA 28

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Supes
Admin
Supes

XWA 28 Empty
PostSubject: XWA 28   XWA 28 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 10:47 am

XWA 28 852b127b-a3ce-4422-9d31-c15b1d1118dd_zps7921c3d3

....LIVE ON ....

.... TNT ....

VENUE - The XWA Arena (Du Burns Arena)
CITY - Baltimore, Maryland
BELL TIME - 6:30 p.m.

XWA 28 Du_Burns_Arena_01

(Show opens with a shot of the XWA Arena (The Du Burns Arena, on the shores of the inner harbor in Baltimore, Maryland. The song The Phoenix by Fall Out Boy plays as we see clips of various XWA wrestlers)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yKOlBZJ7Izs

(The camera pans the capacity crowd before settling on our Announce team of Josh Matthews and Renee Young.)

XWA 28 ImpactVegasPromos-118-editXWA 28 Renee-young-wwe-bio

Matthews: Welcome to Xtreme Wrestling Alliance! I'm Josh Matthews alongside Renee Young. Renee, everyone is still talking about BURN.

Young: With good reason, Josh. It was a spectacle to be sure. Fans can watch the show by signing up for a VIP Membership on XWA.com But while that show is over, We must move on and tonight we have some big names in attendance.

Matthews: You can say that again. The World Television Champion, Dolph Ziggler is here he will face in a non-title match, Gedo. The manager of one XWA Heavyweight Champion, Kazuchika Okada. But that's not all.

Young: That's right. In our Main Event the team of Excalibur get a shot at the World Tag Team Championship as Ric Rude and Curt Henning are here.

Matthews: You have to wonder if they will respond to the comments recently made by XWA Tag Champs, reDRagon. But That's later right now let's send it up to Kate Upton as we are ready for some Ladies action.

++++

XWA 28 ZfxnG0M

Upton: This is the opening bout of the evening....

Amy The Farmer's Daughter
Bethel Springs, TN

vs

Melissa Anderson
San Francisco, CA
Theme Music: Baby's Got a Temper- The Prodigy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JyAvFGfeZU4

(Amy comes out and is shaking fans hands. She shakes the Time Keeper's hand. And even shakes the referee's hand. She is all smiles as she goes to shake the hand of Melissa. Melissa gives her a half-hearted shake. The bell rings and Anderson lays a forearm shiver right to Amy's nose.

There's no smiling now as her eyes have watered up from the blow. Melissa delivers a Side Slam. Then sends her into the turnbuckle and follows with a Boot to the face. Melissa hits a Gut buster/ Gutwrench Suplex combo. Then nails a lariat to the back of her head. She grabs her and delivers the Curb Stomp. She covers for the easy 3.)

Winner: Melissa Anderson

XWA 28 6990888807_8e399662ae

Matthews: Dag! Melissa anihillated her!

Young: She is an angry woman. She seems focused on showing the world who she is.

Matthews: What she is, is dangerous.

++++

(Camera is in the back where we see Lauren Brooke with Kenny Omega.)

Lauren: Big news just released earlier today. The Main Event of XWA's next big show entitled RECKONING coming from The Pond Ice Arena in Newark, DE will be Adam Cole defending the World Junior Heavyweight title against you. You must be thrilled.

Omega: Lauren, honey! I am stoked! I came within a hair of winning that title last time at BURN. This time we get a full 60 minute time limit. And I'm going to show you who the better man is.

Lauren: I already know the answer to that one Kenny.

(Enter Adam Cole.)

Cole: Isn't this sweet. I'll deal with you in a second, "Brah". But first you, you little tease. Your just like every other dumb ring rat I meet. You see the power of the Bullet Club and all of a sudden you get turned on and start batting your eyes at me. But in the end your just a little girl. I run with women.

Lauren: What will "turn me on" will be watching you cry after this man takes your title.

Cole: This slacker? Look "dude". Why don't you grab your boogie board and catch some waves. Its easier than trying to beat the best Wrestler in the game today. This aint for kids. This is serious business.

Omega: Catch some waves? Who even talks like that? What I am going to catch is that gold belt aroud your waist. Yeah its serious business. But I enjoy life and I'm going to enjoy it a little more when I'm champ. And of course I can't forget the after-party. (He winks at Lauren, who blushes.)

Cole: Have it your way then. September 29th..Is your day... of RECKONING. (Cole threatens to back hand Lauren before leaving.)

Lauren: I wish you would... That's all folks back to Josh & Renee. .. What an (BLEEP)

++++

Matthews: RECKONING.  Aother big show as XWA gives its fans what it wants. Big shows. Big Matches. Big Stars.

Young: We got a big star coming out now. Dolph Ziggler is here!

Matthews: You have to wonder if this whole match is a set-up by Gedo & Okada.

Young: No wondering from me. I'm sure it is. Okada wants that TV Title.

Gedo w/ Kazuchika Okada
Japan
Theme Music: The House of the Rising Sun- The Animals
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0sB3Fjw3Uvc

vs

Dolph Ziggler
UWF World Television Champion
Cleveland, OH

(Gedo starts off pretty well. Laying some knife-hand smashes to the chest of Dolph. He tries to whip him into the corner but it's reversed and Dolph hits a Superplex. Then a one handed Bulldog. He sends him into the ropes and nails a dropkick and smiles at Okada. He ends it with a Zig Zag.)

Winner: Dolph Ziggler

XWA 28 170px-Dolph_Ziggler_Milwaukee_090908

(After he beckons Okada into the ring. Okada obliges him as they come face to face. Dolph holds his Belt up as Okada looks up at it. He rubs his chin. He clenches his fist but before anything else can happen Ziggler is blindsided. A huge man grabs him and hits a release German Suplex on Dolph. He's stomping away at him. Then turns him on his stomach and applies a Camel Clutch type hold. We can now see who it is...

XWA 28 Maxresdefault

It's RUSEV!!! Okada is not sure what to do but Gedo is telling him to leave. Rusev keeps Ziggler in the Accolade a bit before releasing him. In to the ring comes Lana.

XWA 28 Lana-alexander-rusev

Lana: XWA... You can now welcome the newest member of your roster... and the Next World Television Champion.... Rusev!

++++

It's Time for Inside XWA with correspondent, Olivia Munn.

XWA 28 Olivia-Munn

Munn: BURN has just ended but things are just heating up here in the XWA. Our next big show is RECKONING from the Pond Ice Arena in Newark, DE. So far announced for that show. "Magnum" Adam Cole defends the World Jr Heavyweight crown against Kenny Omega. Trinity vs Fire & Ice & Mamnami Toyota. and Kevin Steen will face Tommy Dreamer. We are being told there will be X1 Tournament matches on that night. For more, here's Paul Heyman.

Heyman: I told you we would give you the full list of participants in the X1 Climax. So here we go.

BLOCK A
4. Bad Luck Fale
5. Moose
6. Rusev

BLOCK B
4. Tama Tonga
5. Brent Albright
6. ???????

Who is in the last slot? I'll let them tell you themselves.

XWA 28 Skandor-akbar-death

I am General Skandor Akbar. I have been a force in this business for years. But now I come to the XWA with my latest and greatest protoge....

XWA 28 MuhammadHassan

Hassan: Allahu Akbar! You American's call this Xtreme? You do not understand the meaning of the word. Drinking your Lattes from Starbucks and watching cat videos while you blog about Cecil the Lion. While my people have to fight everyday just to stay alive. America is soft. I and the great General Akbar are here to show you overweight fools what true fighters look like. We start by winning your X1 Tournament and becoming XWA Heavyweight Champion at Xtreme Warfare. Alhamdulillah.

Munn: Skandor Akbar and Muhammed Hassan have signed with the XWA and look to make a big splash early. There will be X1 House Shows as well. September 20 at the Coppin Center in Baltimore & 22 at the Alumi Hall in Annapolis. Tickets are on sale fort these 2 shows. In other news, Silas Young & Michael Elgin have asked for and received their releases. We wish them the best in all future endeavors. That's all for this week. For Inside XWA, I'm Olivia Munn. Good Night.

++++

Matthews: Oh boy. The Middle-Eastern Nightmare is here in XWA.

Young: Led by that evil General Akbar. This may throw a monkey wrench into the whole X1 Climax.

Matthews: Well in the ring now is War Machine.

Young: These guys are 2 bad men.

Matthews: This could get ugly.

The Mulkeys
Spartanburg, SC

vs

War Machine w/Raven
Theme Music: War Machine- AC/DC
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hjlBMl6f3hU

(Bill tries to hit some forearms to the chest of Rowe. He just absorbs it and delivers a Chokeslam. In comes Hanson who hits a Spinning Heel Kick. They execute their finisher, Fallout (Belly-to-back suplex (Rowe) / Diving leg drop (Hanson) combination) 1.. 2.. 3!)

Winners: War Machine

XWA 28 Dakwm32-2b8b3da7-a70e-4fb6-802e-088e5a3ecb27.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOiIsImlzcyI6InVybjphcHA6Iiwib2JqIjpbW3sicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvY2U4NGU4OGItMTU5YS00YzdmLTllNWMtNzRjYWFkYTI3MGJhXC9kYWt3bTMyLTJiOGIzZGE3LWE3MGUtNGZiNi04MDJlLTA4OGU1YTNlY2IyNy5wbmcifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6ZmlsZS5kb3dubG9hZCJdfQ

Matthews: Every other tag team here should take notice. This team is serious business.

Young: I thik Hanson is kinda cute.

Matthews: You have weird taste. We'll be back!

++++

(Lauren is in the ring and introduces Tommy Dreamer.)

XWA 28 111414_tommy-dreamer_600

Lauren: Tommy, everyone is still talking about what happened at BURN.

Dreamer: That was a battle, Lauren. But this is a war. And the next chapter will be written at RECKONING. But come on Kevin. You and I in just a regular match? That wont do. So I was thinking. A few months ago. You put me out. I had to be stretchered out the arena. I still remember that. I want you to know that feeling. So our match at RECKONING is a Stretcher Match!

Lauren: A Stretcher Match? Is this a done deal?

Dreamer: Oh you bet it is. Heyman already booked it. So Steen, you lunatic. It's time for Dreamer to become your NIGHTMARE!

++++

Matthews: Up next is our first X1 Climax Tournament Match.

Young: This is from Block A. You get 2 points for a win, 1 for a draw and 0 for a loss.

Bad Luck Fale (0 Pts)
Kingdom of Tonga

vs

Moose (0 Pts)
Baltimore, MD
Theme Music: Slam- Onyx
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ADgCeYJMN4

(Tama Tonga has accompanied Fale to the ring. This is 2 huge, powerful men colliding. Moose hitting big right hands to the side of Fale's face. He goes for an Irish whip but its reversed and Fale lands a running knee to the gut. Fale applies a Nerve Pinch to the trapezius muscle. Moose is grounded for a minute but then powers up and lands some elbows to break free.

Moose scoop Slams the 300+ lb giant. He hits a Jumping Legdrop. 1.. 2..

No! Fale kicks out. Tama Tonga is slapping the mat in support of his tag partner. Fale rakes the eyes of Moose. Then gives him a Side Backbreaker. He Looks for the Grenade but Moose breaks his grip with a sledgehammer.  They both hit the ropes and hit lariats. Both men are stunned but neither goes down. Fale hits another but Moose absorbs it. Fale goes for another but its bloccked by Moose.

Moose connects on a pop-up Clothesline! He backs up looking for a Spear. Tama swipes at his foot. This causes Moose to kick at him. Then he charges but Fale was ready. He goozles him.... Grenade! (Samaon Spike Slam) He covers 1.. 2.. 3!)

Winner: Bad Luck Fale

XWA 28 1*A3KsYq6eXGoBiJGiM_pU_A

++++

(Backstage we see Lauren Brooke. She is joined by Gedo & Trinity.)

XWA 28 Lauren_Brooke_18

Lauren: OK, Gedo. What is it this week? Everytime you come out here you call me a racist. In fact here's the mic. I'll let you speak.

Gedo: Hold the Microphone! You give me face! Or you will be the next victim of my Trinity.

(Trinity surround Lauren but in rushes Paul Heyman.)

Heyman: That's enough of that. You girls put one hand on Lauren and you will be terminated. You care to translate that Gedo?

(Gedo says something in Japanese and Trinity slowly backs away.)

Heyman: As for you Lauren, I have received numerous complaints from Mr Gedo on your behavior. So I am forced to give you a written warning.

Lauren: Are you crazy? I never did or said anything!

Heyman: Look Lauren, I might agree with you but nowadays I am open to a lawsuit if he files discrimination charges. I'm just covering my ass. Sorry.

(Lauren looks shocked as Gedo motions for her to raise the mic. She has a face of rage but does so.)

Gedo: My unstoppable force named Trinity has run through all competition here in XWA but now at RECKONING, Manami Toyota has found 2 partners to try to help her. Big mistake. No matter who you bring. They are no match for Trinity. Ask all your friend who no longer here. Ask them how it feels to feel the wrath of this machine. Now you and Fire/ Ice team will know 1st hand.

(Gedo stares at Lauren a moment.)

Lauren: Thank you for your time...

(She drops the mic and storms off.)

++++

Matthews: It's time for our Main Event.

Young: The Horsemen continue to reign as Tag Team Champions. Tonight a new challenge in Excalibur.

Matthews: Always good to see the champs in action.

Kate: This is our Main Event!

The Horsemen (Rude & Henning) w/JJ Dillon
UWF World Tag Team Champions

vs

Excalibur (Bram & Magnus)
Camelot
Theme Music: O Fortuna - Carmina Burana - Carl Orff
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=64SpAIuZ3o0

(The match starts out slow. Both teams feeling the other out. But a low kick and uppercut by Bram gets the challengers a slight edge. Tag into Magnus who immediately hits a Belly to belly Suplex on Rude. He goes for a running Knee drop but misses. In comes Henning with forearm shots. He sends Magnus into the ropes for a Back Body Drop. He Snap Mares Magnus over and does a Rolling Neck Snap. Curt hits the ropes again but Bram pulls the top rope down and Henning tumbles to the floor.  

Bram rams him kidney first into the ring apron. Then returns to his corner. Curt is holding his back as JJ Dillon is over talking to him. Curt is back at 15. But immediately is hit with a Magnus knee lift. In tags Bram and now the challengers are working over Henning.

Bram hits a Back Suplex and covers for 2. He looks to pull Curt up and he gets caught with a jawbreaker. Henning tags in Rude who hits a Scoop Powerslam on Bram. 2 count broken up by Magnus. Rude hits a over the knee Neckbreaker. He sets up for the Rude Awakening but Bram shoves him right into a haymaker right by Magnus. Magnus gets the tag and they send him into the ropes. He ducks a Double Clothesline and comes back with stereo Clotheslines on both challengers. Curt runs in and nails Bram with the Axe that sends him thru the ropes. Rude has Magnus... Rude Awakening. 1.. 2.. 3!)

Winners: The Horsemen

(Dillon gives his men their title belts that they raise to the crowd. When we hear Dance Away by Damn Valentines start to play. And out come the XWA Tag Team Champions, reDRagon. Bobby Fish has a mic as they enter. He raises it to speak...

XWA 28 Bel4bCzCMAEK3aj

Then cracks Rude in the forehead with it! The fresh reDRagon team start beating up Henning and Rude. O'Reilly nails a lawn dart on Henning. Then 2 Man Smash Brothers on Rick. They signal for Chasing the Dragon as the crowd cheers. As soon as he is lifted by Kyle. He is whacked in the back by a Chair weilding JJ Dillon. They turn their attention towards him and don't see entering from the other side is Lex Lugar. He grabs the chair and Slams it across the back of Bobby Fish. Kyle tries to charge him but is taken down by Excalibur as Lex uses the chair on him too. Now the rest of the Horsemen are stomping out reDragon. Including JJ. But he stops to pick up the microphone.

Dillon: You said Enough is Enough? NOW it's ENOUGH! Get it thru your thick skulls. You can't beat us! Diamonds are forever and so are the Four Horsemen.

Matthews: reDRagon was out for revenge but the Horsemen knew it was coming.

Young: That's why they kept Lex Lugar out of sight. Sounds to me like the champs needed back up tonight.

Matthews: That may be so. But its reDRagon left lying. That's all the time we have. For Renee Young, I'm Josh Matthews. Good Night!

Young: PEACE!
Back to top Go down
https://uwf-fantasywrestling.forumotion.com

XWA 28
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS :: Non IWA Fantasy Feds :: History of XWA-
Jump to: