FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan fiction wrestling promotions. Write and book your own wrestling shows.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

XWA Presents Facebook Face-Off (8/28/15)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Supes
Admin
Supes

XWA Presents Facebook Face-Off (8/28/15) Empty
PostSubject: XWA Presents Facebook Face-Off (8/28/15)   XWA Presents Facebook Face-Off (8/28/15) EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 10:15 am

FACEBOOK FACE-OFF

Special Challenge Loser Leaves XWA match: Moose vs Elijah Burke.

Moose is on fire early. Tossing Burke around the ring. But Elijah, a well traveled veteran uses some sneaky tactics to gain the advantage as he works the knee of the former NFL star. Burke is able to apply a single leg crab but Moose gets to the ropes for the break.

Burke continues to target the tree trunk like leg of Moose. He gets him down but Moose reaches up and lands 2 big rights to get his leg released. Moose gets to one knee when Burke then just DDTs him. 1.. 2.. No! Moose kicks out! Burke now stomping away. He sends him into the turnbuckle then sits him atop as he looks for a Superplex. But he can't get the big man up. Moose lands a couple of headbutts and shoves Elijah to the mat. He goes for a big Elbow drop but misses.

Basement dropkick by Burke and he covers... Moose kicks out at 2. Elijah hits the ropes for a high cross Body but Moose catches him! Falling Powerslam! 1.. 2.. NO! Jaw-jacker by Elijah Then back to the knee. Burke goes for a Texas Cloverleaf. But Moose shows incredible leg strength to power him off. But As Moose rises he is hit with a left hook. He falls back into the corner. Burke goes to the opposite corner and charges for the Elijah Express... But Moose springs out and Spears him mid-air! He covers as the fans rise. 1.. 2.. 3!

Winner: Moose

(Elijah takes a minute to realize what's happened as the fans serenade him with the Na Na Na Na song.)

(Paul Heyman comes to the ring with some announcements.)

Heyman: Ladies and Gentlemen coming up is our Summer Blockbuster event titled BURN. Here is the card.

The Canadian Ninjas vs Fire & Ice - Battle Queens Tag Titles in a Street Fight
Mil Muertes vs Rich Swann
Hiroshi Tanahashi vs Silas Young
The Tongan Mob Bosses vs The Usos
XWA Tag Team Chmampionship: reDRagon vs Excalibur
UWF World 6-Man Tag Team Titles: Bullet Club vs Raven & War Machine
XWA Heavyweight Championship: Kazuchika Okada vs Super Dragon
UWF World Junior Heavyweight Championship: Adam Cole vs Kenny Omega

Also Let's talk about the X1 Climax Tournament. 2 blocks of 5 Wrestlers. Each Block faces off in a Round robin. 2 points for a win 1 point for a draw. Anything else is zero. The winner of the 2 blocks will face off in a match. In the event of a tie. The winner will be determined by Head to Head Record. The winner will get to be in the Main Event at Xtreme Warfare in November.

The Blocks are not finalized yet but we have 3 men from each Block. Ready to be announced.

BLOCK A

BLOCK B

We will announce the last 4 entries on our next TV Show. Thank You and enjoy the rest of the show.

Its time for a sit down interview with Tommy Dreamer, Conducted by Rene Young.

Rene: Tommy. It's so good to see yu back here in XWA. Many of us feared we may never be able to say that.

Dreamer: I did too, Rene. Many times during my rehab I thought to myself maybe its time. Maybe the old boy needs to hang up my tights and hang out with my wife and kid.

Rene: Why didn't you?

Dreamer: Honestly? Pride. Stubborness. Maybe a little vanity. When its time for me to go I want it on MY terms. Not because someone put me out. So I just couldn't let Steen win that way.

Rene: You speak of Kevin Steen. A man that was once a close friend of yours.

Dreamer: Very...

Rene: Yet he tried to end your career. Recently he said in an in-ring interview he wants to end your life. Maybe not that close after all?

Dreamer: (Chuckling) You just don't know him like I do. He has no friends really. I was comparatively very close. But Steen alienates everyone around him. He struggles with self-esteem. He's angry at the world. When things don't go his way he lashes out at others. Never taking a look at the real problem, himself.

Rene: You kind of sound like you feel sorry for him.

Dreamer: Sorry for him? No...Maybe once. But now, I realize some people are just a danger not only to themselves but others around them. I'm Back in XWA for one reason.... To put an end to the tyranny of Kevin Steen.

(Then from behind attacks Steen, with a chair! He slams it across Tommy's back as Rene runs for her life. He tells the camera man to make sure he films this. He sets the chair up on the floor. Positions Tommy for the Package Piledriver. But Tommy wriggles free and backdrops Steen. He picks up the chair. And smashes it over the head of Kevin. He opens the chair. Then grabs Steen... Death Valley Driver on the chair! Security have run in as Tommy is lying next to Steen telling him in his ear to face him at BURN.)

Main Event: Adam Cole vs Ricochet (UWF Junior Heavyweight title)

XWA Presents Facebook Face-Off (8/28/15) X1080

Cole and Ricochet meet center of the ring. Cole has a prickish smirk on his face. He extends his hand to Ricochet who in turn slaps the face of Cole much like he did at the Great American Bash. Cole charges but is caught with a Drop Toe Hold. Ricochet quick as a cat hits the ropes and nails a basement dropkick, Then a Standing Shooting Star Press. 1.. 2.. NO!

Ricochet continues to dominate the action. He hits a Tornado DDT Followed by a slingshot senton (Al La Eddie Guerrero). He covers again for 2. He looks for a Powerbomb but Cole slips free and nails a desperation Superkick! Both men are down a moment. As Ricochet rises he is chopblocked by Cole. Cole quickly works on the leg a bit then applies a Figure Four Leglock.  Ricochet almost taps but hangs in there. He is able to turn but Cole Quickly turns as well. But that gets Ricochet close enough to the ropes for the break.

Cole goes after the leg again but is hit with an enzuguiri. Bulldog by Ricochet. He goes up for the 630 Senton... But Cole gets his knees up! Florida Key! 1..2..

NOOOO!!! Ricochet kicks out. Adam goes for a leg lariat but Ricochet cathes him and drops him into a Backbreaker. Ricochet goes up again but he's a bit slower as his back and knee are hampering him. Adam rises and shoves the ref into the ropes causing Ricochet to crotch himself. He hits a Corona kick while Ricochet is till up there. Then hits a double Underhook Superplex. He covers 1.. 2.. NOOOO!!! Ricochet is still alive. He slaps the mat yelling at the ref. He scoops up the challenger to his shoulders as he is wanting his Fireman's carry Neckbreaker. But Ricochet counters into a Hurracanrana! 1.. 2.. NOOOOOO!!!!

Somehow Adam beats the 3. The fans are groaning and now chanting "Ricochet". Cole is up but unsteady. Ricochet quickly hits Chocolate Rain (Diving double knee drop to a standing opponent). He motions to the crowd. He climbs the ropes its time for the WTF (Double Rotation Moonsault). He flies.... but no one is home as Adam rolls away! Corona Crash! Florida Key! 1.. 2.. 3!!!!

Winner & STILL Champion: "Magnum" Adam Cole
Back to top Go down
https://uwf-fantasywrestling.forumotion.com

XWA Presents Facebook Face-Off (8/28/15)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS :: Non IWA Fantasy Feds :: History of XWA-
Jump to: