FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan fiction wrestling promotions. Write and book your own wrestling shows.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

XWA 27

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Supes
Admin
Supes

XWA 27 Empty
PostSubject: XWA 27   XWA 27 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 10:12 am

XWA 27 852b127b-a3ce-4422-9d31-c15b1d1118dd_zps7921c3d3

....LIVE ON ....

.... TNT ....

VENUE - The XWA Arena (Du Burns Arena)
CITY - Baltimore, Maryland
BELL TIME - 6:30 p.m.

XWA 27 Du_Burns_Arena_01

(Show opens with a shot of the XWA Arena (The Du Burns arena, on the shores of the inner harbor in Baltimore, Maryland. The song The Phoenix by Fall Out Boy plays as we see clips of various XWA wrestlers)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yKOlBZJ7Izs

(The camera pans the capacity crowd before settling on our Announce team of Josh Matthews and Renee Young.)

XWA 27 ImpactVegasPromos-118-editXWA 27 Renee-young-wwe-bio

Matthews: Welcome to Xtreme Wrestling Alliance! I'm Josh Matthews alongside Renee Young. We are back from our Summer Break. And ready to get back to some great wrestling action like only XWA can provide. nice to see you Renee.

Young: Nice to see you too Josh. And really nice to see our fans here in B-More! There is so much that came out of the Great American Bash.

(Just then they are interrupted by the sounds of "Shot 'em" by Brick and out come Bullet Club led by the UWF Junior Heavyweight Champion, "Magnum" Adam Cole. Followed by the UWF World 6-Man Champions, Karl Anderson, Corey Graves and Luke Galllows.And then the newest members The Tongan Mob Bosses.)

Cole: Baltimore.... It just got REEEAALLLL!!! Bullet Club are in the house. You just got a Bonus. You get to see the World Champs in your ring. And also you get to see the newest members of Bullet Club. The Grenade Launcher, Bad Luck Fale & "Shotgun" Tama Tonga. We told you we were expanding. I bet Raven regrets his decision now.

Graves: Only a fool would pass up a chance to be part of something special like this. And fools... They get Shot down.

(Out walks XWA GM, Paul Heyman with a grin.)

Heyman: You guys... You guys are so proud of yourselves. But you know everyone has a day of reckoning and yours will come soon enough. But since we have the champions here I say we put them to work.

Cole: Heyman these are UWF titles not XWA. You can't make us defend them without a contract!

Heyman: You're right, I can't but you do still work for XWA and you will be wrestling tonight. In an 8 Man Tag Match. Against Raven, Kenny Omega, & the XWA Tag Team Champions, reDRagon! (Crowd pops!)

Oh and your 2 new goons they gave a match too. Against the team of Uhaa Nation & Rich Swann. And that match is now! The rest of leave the area or I'll fine all of you! Get me a referee. We got a show to begin!

++++

XWA 27 Kate

Uhaa Nation & Rich Swann
Baltimore, MD
vs

Tongan Mob Bosses (Fale & Tama)
Theme Music: Shot 'Em - Brick
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VU1_QX6Lk5w

(Fans are totally behind the team of Swann & Uhaa and they respond by really giving the TMB fits. Uhaa's power is cancelling out Fale and the speed and agilty of Swann is matching that of Tama.  Swann goes for a High Cross Body but is dropkicked right out the air by Tama who tags in the big man. Fale just stands on the slight frame of Swann. Then chokes him on the bottom rope. Uhaa and the fans are trying to will Swann to make a tag.

Swann is taking a beating but is able to hit a Jaw breaker on Fale then crawl through his legs and make the hot tag to Uhaa. Uhaa hits a slingshot shoulder tackle on both Fale and Tama. Fale uses the ropes to stand but gets clotheslined right over them. Then he grabs Tama and does the Uhaa combination. 1.. 2..

No! Tama kicks out barely! Uhaa looks for his Powerbomb but but Tama rakes the eyes. Then hits with Bodyscissors DDT. He covers 1.. 2..

But Rich breaks up the pin. All 4 men are now in the ring Uhaa sends Tama to the outside and follows. In the ring Swann hits a jumping enzuguiri then a Tornado DDT but Fale doesn't go down he counters into a Samoan drop. He lifts him up and hits the Grenade. He covers as Tama keeps Uhaa from getting back in. 1.. 2.. 3!)

Winners: Tongan Mob Bosses

XWA 27 S-l300

Matthews: Newest members of Bullet Club win here.

Young: This was a tough team before. Now with Cole and Gang backing them?

Matthews: Say no more. I get the point. these guys are trouble..

++++

(Camera is in the back where we see Lauren Brooke.)

XWA 27 Lauren_Brooke_14

Lauren: Welcome back to XWA and I have with me now. Serena & Stephie, Fire & Ice. Ladies?

Stephie: We aint here to answer your dumb questions. We want a rematch with those 2 dimwits, The Canadian Ninjas.

Lauren: Well you did get one at the Bash show...

Serena: That doesn't count! It was in Portland.

Stephie: It's not even in America for christ's sake. Did you see all the hippies there?

Serena: Ew Don't remind me. So Ninjas. We know You're not REAL ninjas by the way... We want another shot. This time No DQ.

Stephie: That's right we want you in an old fashioned street fight. So come on Champs. Show everyone how tough you are.

Lauren: The challenge has been made. Will the Battle Queens Tag Team Champions accept?

++++

Matthews: Up next is Elijah Burke.

Young: He and his bodyguard Moose have not been on the same page lately. It seems like despite what he says publicly he wants Moose to interfere in his matches. But Moose is starting to have doubts.

Matthews: Well he has a tough Match-up tonight with Hiroshi Tanahashi.

Elijah Burke w/Moose
Harlem, NY
Theme Music: Jesus Walks- Kanye West
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SihoKQ-uLqE

vs

Hiroshi Tanahashi
Ogaki, Gifu, Japan
Theme Music: High Energy - Julia Claris
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MLTWKU8rS1Q

(Burke starts off quickly. Really beatig down Tanahashi. But Tanahashi can take a lot of punishment and soon starts to rally back. Hiroshi goes for a Enzuguiri but Burke ducks and he hits the referee! The ref is down as Burke hits a Back suplex. He is calling Moose to enter the ring. He hesitates, but finally does. Burke holds up Tanahashi and yells at Moose.

He pulls out a pair of Brass Knucks. He looks at them on his hand and cocks a fist to lay out Tanahashi... but he stops and just turns away to leave the ring. Elijah is incensed. He grabs Moose by the arm and Moose turns and lays Burke out with the loaded right hand. Then tosses the knucks to the crowd and leaves. Tanahashi climbs the ropes... High Fly Flow! The ref has come to and counts. 1.. 2.. 3!)

Winner: Hiroshi Tanahashi

++++

It's Time for Inside XWA with correspondent, Olivia Munn.

XWA 27 9_full

Munn: The Great American Bash may be over but that doesn't mean XWA is slowing down. Coming up March 31st is BURN. So far the only match that has been confirmed is Kazuchika Okada defending the XWA Heavyweight title against this man.

(Video clips are shown of some of the amazing offense from Super Dragon.)

Munn: The silence behind the Violence, Super Dragon looks for revenge from an Okada attack last month. What would be better than taking the Heavyweight title in the process. Also Paul Heyman has announced XWA will be doing a tournament called the X1 climax. It will be a round robin affair with two blocks of 5 wrestlers. The winners of each Block will face off in the finals and that person will be the number one contender for our big show in November titled Xtreme Warfae. Heyman will announce the first entries during a special event for our loyal Social media fans. It's called "Facebook Faceoff". And on that show we will see a sit down interview with Tommy Dreamer who made his triumphant return at the Great American Bash. Also Adam Cole will defend his title against Ricochet. That's this coming Tuesday on the XWA Facebook page.

In other news, LuFisto has signed a deal and has joined the XWA roster. While Naomi after the brutal attack by the Trinity is no longer with the promotion. That's all for this week. For Inside XWA, I'm Olivia Munn. Good Night.

++++

Matthews: The X1 Climax!

Young: 10 competitors who will be given a shot?

Matthews: Remains to be seen but let's now head to the ring as The Trinity are in action.

Young: These girls scare me

Matthews: Me too!

Aksana, Eve Torres & Crystal White

vs

Trinity (Mio, Io & Kana) w/Gedo
Japan
Theme Music: Killing Strangers - Marilyn Manson
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r2XtlMUUhco

(Eve does a good job using some MMA skills to try to ground and pound Mio. But Mio has competed in Japanese MMA also. Later Crystal White comes in and goes for a Back Suplex on Kana who flips out and lands a roundhouse kick to the head. Io comes in And hits a Tornado DDT. Then goes up top and hits the Exclamation Point.

(NOTE: You can see this move being performed here)
http://gfycat.com/HarmlessSoupyDarklingbeetle

Crystal is coughing up blood as the ref doesn't even count. He awards the match to Trinity.)

Winners: Trinity

XWA 27 Tumblr_npu318OkYT1u792ado1_1280

(After the match medical staff has rushed to the ring as the lights dim and turn blue and Trinity start to leave.

But Gedo says something and they stop. They race back in and send Eve over the ropes. They grab Aksana. Kana holds her in a Standing Surfboard and Mio & Io hit simultaneous runing knee strikes to her head. Bells are ringing. Officials are trying to stop this. One puts his hands on Mio and gets dropped with an elbow strike. Gedo is laughing an evil laugh as he finally leads his trio away.)

Matthews: What the hell was that? There is no need for that behavior. Gedo and his group should be fined.

Young: Trinity has basically terrorized the entire women's division for months.

Matthews: Someone needs to stand up to them beside Toyota!

++++

(Lauren is in the ring and introduces Kevin Steen.)

XWA 27 Kevin-Steen

Lauren: Kevin, at the Great  American Bash, you were facing Vader..

(Steen grabs the mic and just stares at Lauren who realizes she better get the hell out the ring and does so. Steen: Paces the ring a bit then starts to laugh but its an uncomfortable one.)

Steen: So Tommy is alive, huh? Heh. You know, I wondered if I would ever see you again. I figured one day you would want a piece of me. But I gave you too much credit. I thought you would face me like a man. How long have you and Heyman have that cooking? I had the World Champion set up for a Package Piledriver. How many people have gotten up when I hit them with it? I'll tell you....none. I was 3 seconds from achieving the pinnacle this sport has to offer and here comes little Tommy. All full of Vim and vinegar. You know....truthfully....I'm not mad you cost me that match. I'll get Vader soon enough. I'm mad that I didn't KILL you last time. But Kevin (bleepin) Steen doesn't make the same mistake twice. This Tuesday you going to sit down and tell your story to the facebook followers? Well Tommy, your story isn't finished yet. There's one last chapter to be written. I'm going to write it.....

IN YOUR OWN BLOOD!

++++

Brent Albright
Tulsa, OK

vs

Mil Muertes w/Catrina
Mexico City, Mexico

(Brent takes the fight to Mil. Hitting Bodyslams and fist drop combo Then hits a pair of running Lariats. He nails a Gutwrench Suplex and covers for 2. Mil has had enough. he blocks a haymaker from Brent and just drops him with a Deadly Right Hand. He sends him to the floor and drops him neck first across the railing. Then sends him head first into the steps. Albright is cut but Mil never lets up. even biting the cut. He rolls him into the ring.Then Muertes nails a Spear that cuts Albright in half. He hits the Flatliner and gets the pin.)

Winners: Mil Muertes

++++

(Backstage we see Lauren Brooke. She introduces Elijah Burke)

Lauren: Elijah what happened out there with you and Moose?

Burke: Moose! You ungrateful cur! I took you in. Showed you the light of his greatness. All you did was interfere in my matches.

Lauren: It kind of looked like that's what you wanted him to do...

Burke: SILENCE you Jezebel!!!!

(Lauren mouths "Jezebel?")

Burke: This Tuesday on Facebook Faceoff. I challenge you to a loser leaves XWA match. I want you gone from here. You will go back to bagging groceries or whatever you were doing when I found you. You brought this on your self son! Reap the Whirlwind, BOY!

Lauren: What the heck is a Jezebel? Back to you Josh.

++++

Matthews: It's time for our Main Event.

Young: 8 Man tag as the Bullet Club face the team led by Raven.

Matthews: This should be great.

Kate: This is our Main Event!

Bullet Club (Adam Cole, Karl Anderson, Luke Gallows & Corey Graves)
Theme Music: Shot 'Em - Brick
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VU1_QX6Lk5w

vs

Raven, Kenny Omega & reDRagon
Theme Music: Come Out and Play- The Offspring
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SJV6cVGCYBY

(The Bullet Club are in the ring. We hear the announcers say something is going on in the back. Camera switches as we see the XWA Tag Team Champions laid out with medical personnel tending to them. Raven and Omega are there as is Lauren Brooke. In runs Paul Heyman.)

Heyman: Damn it! Cole is going to pay for this right now.

Lauren: It wasn't him. He was with me.

Heyman: Then who the (Bleep) did this?

Lauren: Them! (Pointing behind Heyman)

(Heyman turns and sees the UWF World Tag Team Champions Rick Rude & Curt Henning holding pipes along with JJ Dillon.)

XWA 27 Curthennig_1_large

Henning: This is a message to everyone in the UWF! Anyone who touches JJ Dillon will be met with grave consequences.

Rude: Now that was Perfect. Hahaha.

Heyman: Raven, what do you want to do?

Raven: It's ok, I got this. Let's go Kenny.

(Raven & Omega head to the ring. The BC saw what transpired on the video screen. They are openly laughing. Raven grabs a mic.)

Raven: I knew facing you guys was not going to be easy. Nothing that comes easy is worth possessing. In times of War lines need to be crossed. Destruction will come. Everyone wants the biggest gun. You guys have 4 guns right here. But us we got ourselves a Machine. A War Machine.

(AC/DC's War Machine starts to play the lights go out. A spotlight hits the entrance way and two men Emerge.)

XWA 27 Beard-Bros-Hanson-Rowe

(Hanson & Rowe, War Machine are here! The BC seem confused. They are usually one step ahead of everyone. But not tonight. There is no time for pleasantries. These 8 men go to battle immediately. No tags its just a pier 6 brawl. The referee tries the best he can but this situatio is out of control. Raven hits the Even Flow on Graves. He is about to hit it on Adam Cole when Anderson save s him. but he is given a Powerbomb from Rowe. Hansen hits a Spinning kick on Gallows sending him to the floor. Omega gets Graves up... One Winged Angel.! They are not done as War Machine hit Graves with Fallout. Graves is completely out in the rig as Cole snarls on the outside.)

Winner: No Contest

Matthews: It's not a pinfall but Raven, Omega & War Machine have made a statement. The Bullet Club are now the hunted!

Young: You reap what you sow.

Matthews: That's all the time we have. Thanks for tuning in and be sure to check out Facebook Faceoff this Tuesday. For Renee Young, I'm Josh Matthews. Good Night!

Young: PEACE!
Back to top Go down
https://uwf-fantasywrestling.forumotion.com

XWA 27
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS :: Non IWA Fantasy Feds :: History of XWA-
Jump to: