FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan fiction wrestling promotions. Write and book your own wrestling shows.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

UWF #30

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ChairShot

ChairShot

UWF #30 Empty
PostSubject: UWF #30   UWF #30 EmptyTue Nov 21, 2023 4:09 pm

UWF #30 AX9PoJk

As the show opens up and the cameras pans around the sold out audience,  we then see that the ring is full of NWA higher ups, including Bill Watts, Vince McMahon,  Eddie Graham,  Jerry Jarrett,  and Pat McAfee!

Bill Watts: "Hello wrestling fans and Happy Holidays! I'm the owner of the UWF, Bill Watts and I'm being joined here tonight by the owner of the WWF...... Vince McMahon! The commissioner of SECW...... Eddie Graham. USWA owner, Jerry Jarrett and the Genetal Manager of Progress Wrestling....... Pat McAfee! And we come together tonight to make history for an unprecedented event called Road to Starrcade! Where over the course of December,  we all will walk into each other's territory and present the highest interpromotional matches possible...... for you the Wrestling fan!

Vince, the WWF and USWA will kick things off in Philadelphia  and then your WWF guys will be right here in the UWF on December 6th in Dallas. We have worked together before and have done great business. I can't wait to work with you again."

Vince McMahon: "Its no secret, I consider the WWF the mecca when it comes to pro wrestling.  And we plan on showing the world why we are the best organization during this tour. As they say..... may the best man win!"              

Jerry Jarrett: "Its an honor to kick things off against the WWF! Vince, there's no doubt that the WWF is a Powerhouse company. But as far as the best man winning...... there's no doubt that honor will go to the USWA!"      

Eddie Graham: "I hate to rain on anyone's parade, but I truly believe the most talented roster is under the flag of SECW! The names speak for themselves,  starting with the NWA Junior champion, Chris Jericho and the list goes on with the likes of Ric Flair, Dusty Rhodes, Ricky Steamboat and The Gteat Muta just to name a few!"                  

Bill Watts: "Its a truly unprecedented occasion! And what a great time it must be for the wrestling fan to be able to witness these shows leading into the biggest show of the year...... Starrcade!"                

Pat McAfee: "Pardon me to interrupt here. I know that Progress is the new kid in town. And we are far from.being included within the good Ole boy network. But you guys called me to be here tonight....... just to overlook the Progress banner? Quite honestly,  I find it rather insulting!"              

Bill Watts: "Now hold on McAfee! This isn't the NFL! We don't handle business like this!"                    

Pat McAfee: "No! You hold on Watts! This entire event is suppose to be for the wrestling fans! Not your egos! We aren't even 10 minutes into this and all I have heard is you guys jerking each other off! I'm known for one thing in Progress Wrestling..... and that's giving the people what they want! And we plan on doing that very thing when we face you guys respectively!"                

Bill Watts: "Having a cute catchphrase doesn't necessarily mean your giving the people what they want. Maybe that's where your ego needs to be checked. Now if we can......."                  

Pat McAfee: "There you go again! My ego? This isn't about me! This is about bringing the best product possible to the fans! So far, all I have heard is big talk! Vince, Jerry, and Eddie...... it will be an honor to work with you guys! I have nothing but the highest respect for you all. But Watts..... your nothing more than an asshole! You wanna go big? Let's go big! Put your money where your mouth is! As the old saying goes.... the NWA isn't big enough for the both of us! Let's go All-in! Your guys vs mine! At the end of the night one of us is out of business! "            

Bill Watts: "Let's me tell you something punk! You think your going to come here on my show...... my tv..... and disrespect me this way? You just committed career suicide! You want it........ LETS HOOK EM UP!!!"                    

***COMMERCIAL BREAK ***

Match One: Jerry Lynn vs Eddie Guerrero                      

Guerrero is making his UWF debut here tonight but Jim Ross wonders on commentary how long he could be employed by the UWF after that mind blowing announcement between Bill Watts and Pat McAfee. Guerrero gets the win with the frog splash.

A video vignette is shown for the career of Hacksaw Jim Duggan who will say goodbye to the fans here tonight!

***COMMERCIAL BREAK ***

Match Two: Iceman King Parsons vs Terry Taylor                    

Iceman wrestles this match more aggressively than we are used to seeing from him. He puts Taylor away with a sleeper hold. Iceman then grabs the housemic and puts Tito Santana on notice. Parsons says he isn't happy about Santana sticking his nose in his bullrope match against Stan Hansen. Parsons says he could be standing here the UWF TV Champion if it wasn't for Santana. This brings out Tito who tries to plead his case to Iceman. A few words are had and Tito offers his hand but Parsons swats it away and leaves the ring.

More video vignettes are shown of Hacksaw Duggans career.

***COMMERCIAL BREAK ***

Cowboy Bill Watts: "I want to apologize for losing my temper earlier tonight! McAfee and I will handle our business during Road to Starrcade.  But right now, I'm joined by the UWF Heavyweight champion, Kerry Von Erich. Champ, you soundly defeated Lex Luger in that TLC Match to retain your title. But there was plenty of questions unanswered during that match."              

Kerry Von Erich: "Very confusing times Bill. I know Luger is still running off at the mouth about wanting a rematch. He's even got into my brother's head somehow! But I told everyone when I won this title that I would be a fighting champion. But with guys like Sting, my brother Dave, and Sid Vicious involved, it's sure hard to know who you can trust!"            

This brings out Sting!

Sting: "Von Erich.....  you and I haven't been around each other much. And there's no secret me and Luger go way back! And while he may not be the most stand up guy...... he is my best friend! That being said... I can look you in the eye and say you need not worry about me! I have other plans. And that plan is challenging the NWA World champion, Randy Savage on December 6th on the Road to Starrcade!    

This brings out Lex Luger!

Lex Luger: "Ya know something Bill Watts..... you have done nothing but try to railroad me since the day I arrived here in the UWF. Putting me in tag matches..... putting me in TLC matches..... and so on. It's no wonder the life of this company is now in jeopardy. Is it that hard to get a one on one match for that UWF Heavyweight title?"                

Kerry Von Erich: "Maybe you didn't hear me right Luger! I don't care if its you..... Sid..... or your best friend Sting! You want a shot at this belt? Sign your name on the dotted line and get in the ring! Until you can do that, im done with all of you!"                

***COMMERCIAL BREAK ***

Match Three: Barry Windham & Dustin Rhodes vs The Jive Tones                      

Windham and Rhodes have a fairly easy time with this one as Windham hits a superplex on Whatley. Then as Whatley staggers to his feet, Dustin hits a bulldog for the win. After the match Christy Hemme talks with Windham and Rhodes and she asks if they are disappointed about not being in the world tag title match at Starrcade. Dustin says most teams would be disappointed but if anything this just makes him and Barry more determined to work their way to the titles. This brings out the Freebirds. Hayes says the Freebirds have no interest in facing Jerry Blackwell and Ken Patera at Starrcade.  Hayes also says being the NWA World tag team champions gives you some stroke. Hayes offers Dustin and Barry a deal...... if they can defeat Pateta and Blackwell during Road to Starrcade, then they can have the world title match at Starrcade!

***COMMERCIAL BREAK ****

We come back from break and see several pictures standing in the ring highlighting Hacksaw Duggans career. Duggan is in the ring with his wife along with Bill Watts. You can see that Duggan is still wearing bandages over his eyes from the fireball that ending his career.

Bill Watts: "I've been in this business for many years. And I've known this man..... Hacksaw Jim Duggan the entire time! And I can honestly say I have never known a better man! He has a beautiful wife and family. And he has fought his entire career for you wrestling fans! And we are here tonight to say goodbye! As well as to celebrate the career of Hacksaw Jim Duggan! Jim.... it's an honor to be here tonight!"          

Jim Duggan: "Ya know, I may not come out here and wear no fancy Dan suits. And I may not have ever won a world title, but I can promise you one thing.... when Hacksaw Duggan reflects back on my career there isn't one thing I would do different! And as hard as it is to come with terms of my career being over, nothing is harder than saying goodbye to all these great fans!"              

The fans start to buzz as Skandar Akbar leads Kamala to the ring

Jim Duggan: "Debra??? What's happening? What's going on?"                

Bill Watts: "Duggan you need to get out of here now! Go Jim go! Get out of here!"          

Skandar Akbar: "You didn't think you was just going to come here tonight without saying goodbye to the General did you? I'm glad your stinking career is over! The only regret is I didn't end it sooner! But before you go away..... I have one final gift for you Duggan!"                  

Akbar looks to be setting up another fireball. But as Duggans wife screams in horror, Bill Watts grabs Akbars hand before Akbar can light the fireball.  Kamala chops Watts in the throat. Watts fall to the mat as Kamala and Akbar kick at him. Then the fans are shocked to see Duggan tear the bandages off his face!! Duggan spears Kamala out of the ring! Jim Ross screams on commentary  that DUGGAN CAN SEE! DUGGAN CAN SEE!

Akbar can't believe it! Duggan charges for Akbar, but the General bails out of the ring as Duggan stomps all around the ring much to the delight of the live audience as show fades to black!

Back to top Go down
Johnny Rose

UWF #30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: UWF #30   UWF #30 EmptyTue Nov 21, 2023 4:50 pm

McAfee is as big of and idiot here as he is in real life .

Great way to put over Road to Starrcade .

Sting vs Kerry could be epic .

Hayes you’re fucking with the wrong guys trying to screw over Blackwell and Patera .

Fuck you Kamala !!!

Good stuff
Back to top Go down
Brunogod

UWF #30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: UWF #30   UWF #30 EmptyWed Dec 06, 2023 8:57 pm

that beginning segment was FANTASTIC! a great job of promoting the Road To Starrcade and the issues between mcafee and watts is great ! and now their event against each other has crazy stakes!!! WOW!!

GREAT win for eddy

cool touch having the vid package on duggan

damn...parsons is suited better as an agressive guy but he better watch out for tito when and if they meet

great segment with kerry,sting and lex...but we needed sid to come out too

poor shaska

damn....hayes is truly scared of patera and blackwell

this watts and duggan segment is great!

oh fuck...here comes ak to fuck it all up

DUDE...that swerve was fukin awesome!!!

FUCK YOU AK,U GONNN GET IT!!

KICK ASS SHOW

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

UWF #30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: UWF #30   UWF #30 Empty