FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan fiction wrestling promotions. Write and book your own wrestling shows.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

XWA 26

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Supes
Admin
Supes

XWA 26 Empty
PostSubject: XWA 26   XWA 26 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 3:05 am

XWA 26 852b127b-a3ce-4422-9d31-c15b1d1118dd_zps7921c3d3

....LIVE ON ....

.... TNT ....

VENUE - The XWA Arena (Du Burns Arena)
CITY - Baltimore, Maryland
BELL TIME - 6:30 p.m.

XWA 26 Du_Burns_Arena_01

(Show opens with a shot of the XWA Arena (The Du Burns arena, on the shores of the inner harbor in Baltimore, Maryland. The song The Phoenix by Fall Out Boy plays as we see clips of various XWA wrestlers)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yKOlBZJ7Izs

(The camera pans the capacity crowd before settling on our Announce team of Josh Matthews and Renee Young.)

XWA 26 ImpactVegasPromos-118-editXWA 26 Renee-young-wwe-bio

Matthews: Welcome to Xtreme Wrestling Alliance! I'm Josh Matthews alongside Renee Young. Renee the War with SSW is over but now we have to get ready for the Bash!

Young: There's a lot to talk about the 2 cross shows with SSW but even more to talk about the Bash show as Kevin Steen faces Vader for the UWF World Heavyweight Championship.     

Matthews: A Kevin Steen who turned his back on XWA and no-showed the big 5 on 5 Elimination Match. You know he has really ticked off Paul Heyman. Luckily it was Kazuchika Okada who was a last minute replacement and guided Team XWA to victory.

Young: We will hear from him later and in our Main Event Elijah Burke takes on Raven.

Matthews: Right now we have the Bullet Club in the ring.

++++

(Before any announcement can be made XWA Champion "Magnum" Adam Cole has something to say.

XWA 26 Onlinelogomaker-012715-1340012715-1602012715-1620_zpsz1pxxjvm

Cole: So the "War" is over. And here comes the Bash and I see a lot of World Title shots getting tossed around. Well where's mine? I am the XWA Champion! I am the leader of the most powerful force in this industry. Look at the latest ratings we have 2 guys both saying they are champion. Look who is next on the list.... ME! A ladder match? Why is there a match for the World Junior Heavyweight Championship taking place without me? Ricochet and Hakushi, you two idiots are fighting over something which should be mine. I was told be patient. Wait to see what happens. Well I didn't become the King of XWA by being patient. I will be the World Junior Heavyweight Champion. No matter what I have to do.

(Out comes Paul Heyman along with Kazuchika Okada and Gedo. The announcers talk about how this was supposed to happen later in the show. Heyman has a mic as well.)

Heyman: Adam you talk about being the king of XWA but while that piece of lying shit Kevin Steen walked out on us. You almost cost us the match by causing Raven to get beat. Luckily it was this man who stepped up. And now... We have to pay up.

Cole: What do you mean "we"?

Gedo: It means Heyman made a deal to have Okada save you guys at When Worlds Collide. If Okada win the match he get what we agreed upon. He win!

Cole: I don't give a rat's ass. What's this have to do with me?

Heyman: Because what he wanted. Is a shot at the XWA Heavyweight Championship. And he wants it.... TONIGHT! (Crowd pops)

Cole: Are you out of your mind, Heyman?! No way!

Heyman: Then I will suspend you and you will be stripped anyway. My suggestion is to go get your gear.

(Cole looks like he's about to go after Heyman. Galloway and Anderson hold him back. Heyman walks away as Gedo laughs and Okada smirks. He strikes the Rainmaker pose. Then Cole points his two fingers like a gun at his head.)

The Mulkeys
Spartanburg, SC

vs

Bullet Club (Karl Anderson & Luke Gallows)  w/Corey Graves
Theme Music: Shot 'Em - Brick
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VU1_QX6Lk5w

(Total destruction. Luke hits the 2-Handed Choke Bomb on Bill. Then a gun stun on Randy. They pick him up, hit the Magic Killer and get the victory.)

Winners: Bullet Club

Matthews: Bullet Club win here but can Adam Cole fend off the challenge of Okada?

Young: Okada is undefeated here in XWA. I just don't know.

Matthews: It's coming up later in our Main Event.

++++

(Camera is in the back where we see Lauren Brooke on her cell.)

XWA 26 Lauren_Brooke_lauren-brooke-29-1

Lauren: No... It's not fair... Just stay calm. I got to go. Are we on? Ok my guest at this time is Melissa Anderson. Melissa at War of the Worlds you defeated Battle Queens Champ, Jessika Havok in a non-title match. Now at the GAB you get her again, this time for the title.

Melissa: Havok, I beat you once I can beat you again. And I will! I wont stop until I get to the the top of the Women's division. I have no problem going thru you to get there.

Lauren: You seem to have a new focus. Is this from ending the Cheerleader persona?

(Melissa just stares at Lauren and walks away.)

Lauren: I guess that's it.

++++

Matthews: Up next are Fire & Ice.

Young: They are in a foul Mood after losing to the Canadian Ninjas who are now the new Battle Queens Tag Champions.

Matthews: Well they will be getting a shot at those titles ay the Bash show.

Aksana & Amy the Farmers Daughter
Lithuania & Nebraska

vs

Fire & Ice (Serena Deeb & Sassy Stephie)
Theme Music: Diva - Beyonce
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=__5gJGOnGaM

(One sided affair that ends with Deeb spearing Amy and getting the pin)

Winners: Fire & Ice

XWA 26 Serenawwe

++++

It's Time for Inside XWA with correspondent, Olivia Munn.

XWA 26 Images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcS9QiOy__caS6U5z53ozkn5LyvVRHo7VbsajQ&usqp=CAU

Munn: Here is the line-up for the Great American Bash Show taking place in Portland, Oregon.
1. Canadian Ninjas vs Fire & Ice
2. Elijah Burke vs Rich Swann
3. Jessika Havok vs Melissa Anderson - Battle Queens Championship
4. The Horsemen vs  reDRagon - UWF World Tag Team Championship
5. Mil Muertes vs Super Dragon
6. Michael Elgin vs Silas Young vs Uhaa Nation
7. Bullet Club vs Raven, Kenny Omega, Kazuchika Okada & Gedo
Main Event Vader vs Kevin Steen - UWF World Heavyweight Championship

Here now are words from the The Man they call Vader.

Vader: So I hear this punk Steen has been running his gums. Talk is cheap, boy! You're talking about some Superhero crap? This aint no fantasy. Vader is a real life Monster. I hear they banned your Package Piledriver? Well when you face me I put a clause in the contract. The Package Piledriver is Legal. I don't want any excuses when I squash you like a bug. See you at the Bash!

Munn: In other news, Hideo Itami has asked for his release and it was granted. We wish him the best in all future endeavors. That's all for this week. For Inside XWA, I'm Olivia Munn. Good Night.

++++

Matthews: The Package Piledriver is in play, Renee.

Young: Great news I'm sure for the challenger

Matthews: No one has gotten up from that move as of yet. Can even Vader do it?

Young: Can Steen get him up into it?

Matthews: Can't wait for the Bash.

CJ Parker
The Only Earth we have

vs

Silas Young
Milwaukee, WI
Theme Music: United Divided - Voodoo Johnson
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-WXvkeqSvEw

(CJ grabs the nic but before he can say anything he is knocked out by a Mahia Kick. Silas picks him up and hits Misery. 1.. 2.. 3.)

Winner: Silas Young

XWA 26 9k=

Matthews: Silas was in a worse mood than usual.

Young: Well Josh he came within an inch of becoming the  World Television Champion. I'm sure that has something to do with it.

Matthews: I don't think Dolph Ziggler has heard the last from him.

++++

(Lauren is in the ring and introduces reDragon.)

XWA 26 Bobby+Fish+and+Kyle+O'Reilly

Lauren: Gentlemen, at the Great  American Bash, you get another shot at the Horsemen.

Fish: We shouldn't NEED another shot! We had them beat last time. Those guys are literally four leaf clovers for lunch.

Lauren: What can you do different this time?

O'Reilly: We don't need to do anything different. If you saw the match then you know who is the best team in all the UWF. It took JJ Dillon to keep those belts. Well JJ. Stick your nose in our business again and I will break your freaking arm!

Fish: And he can do it! I seen him!

O'Reilly: You saw me! You saw me!

Fish: I did! I just said I did!

Lauren: You guys seem pretty confident.

Fish: Why wouldn't we be? Those 2 guys are from Minnesota. You know any winners from there? The Vikings?

O'Reilly: The Twins?!

reDragon: THE TIMBERWOLVES???!!!! (Both start laughing)

O'Reilly: After the Great American Bash The Horsemen will just be another losing franchise.

Lauren: We look forward to the match. Back to ringside.

++++

Elijah Burke w/Moose
Harlem, NY
Theme Music: Jesus Walks- Kanye West
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SihoKQ-uLqE

vs

Raven
The Bowery
Theme music: The Offspring

(It's a good back and forth match. Burke gains the advantage and starts wearing down Raven. Raven starts to come back. Elijah grabs the ref to argue allowing Moose to sneak in but Raven was expecting that. He kicks him low... Even Flow DDT. Moose rolls to the floor while Raven watches from the corner. Elijah charges for the Elijah Express but Raven moves and Burke crashes into the buckle. Raven hits a low boot. Another Even Flow! 1.. 2.. 3.)

Winner: Raven

XWA 26 Raven131

++++

(Backstage we see Lauren Brooke. She introduces Gedo)

Lauren: Gedo, you cut a deal with Paul Heyman to get a surprise title shot at Adam Cole. Are you proud of yourself?

Gedo: Of course I am proud. I am best Manager.

Lauren: Well don't you think it was a little sneaky...

Gedo: SNEAKY???!!!! You mean lika Pearl Harbor?! RACIST! You bad lady! Bad!

(Gedo storms off shouting in Japanese.)

Lauren: I'm not a racist! Back to you, Josh.

++++

Matthews: Uhhh. It's  time for our Main Event.

Young: Adam Cole had no idea this was coming. He has been the most resiliant superstar in XWA since winning that title. Can that continue?

Matthews: Nothing left to say.

Kate: This is our Main Event!

Kazuchika Okada w/Gedo
Tokyo, Japan
Theme Music: Rainmaker
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tlcuRq4nEuM

vs

"Magnum" Adam Cole
Lancaster, PA
Theme Music: Shot 'Em - Brick
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VU1_QX6Lk5w

(The match is back and forth through the early going. Cole seems determined. Lots of counter moves and reversals. But Okada catches Cole with a basement dropkick. Then a flapjack for 2. Adam nails a Panama Kick. Cole climbs the ropes but Okada shakes the ropes & Adam crotches himself on the top rope. Then dropkicked to the floor. Okada suplexes him back in the ring. He looks for the Rainmaker but Cole elbows free. Clothesline by Adam. He quickly looks for the Florida Key.

Okada counters into an over the knee reverse neckbreaker. He covers for 2. He fires him into the ropes and Okada is able to nail another exquisite dropkick. He goes for a Piledriver but Cole back drops him. Hits the ropes and nails a Shining Wizard.! He covers 1.. 2.. NO!

Crowd is about 60/40 for Okada. Cole climbs up for a diving Cross Body but Okada  ducks... He grabs him...  Tombstone Piledriver as Okada poses from his knees. He hooks him for the Rainmaker but Cole counters with a Superkick! He goes for the Florida Key but Okada turns it into a backslide. Adam rolls thru & goes for Collateral but Okada nails a knee strike to stop it. He looks again for the Rainmaker but Cole ducks. German Suplex! Then pulls him up... Florida Key! 1.. 2..

NOOO! Okada kicks out! The rest of the Bullet Club start rushing to the ring. But here comes Raven & Kenny Omega. They along with Gedo are fighting on the outside with the BC. Cole hits Collateral and covers for a near fall.  Cole tries to hook him again but Okada hits Heavy Rain. He covers for 2. Both men are exhausted they begin to trade elbows. Raven and Omega have been able to fight off the Bullet Club. Cole staggers Okada with 4 straight elbows. He hits the ropes but runs right into another dropkick! Okada has him...

RAINMAKER!! 1.. 2.. 3!)

Winner and NEW XWA Heavyweight Champion: The Rainmaker Kazuchika Okada

XWA 26 Okada%20victory_zps82h4zoue

Matthews: I don't believe it... Okada is the new XWA Champion!

Young: Adam Cole's reign is over just like that, Josh. What an incredible match!

Matthews: They tore the house down and when the smoke cleared it was Kazuchika Okada left standing. Next stop..Portland, OR! For Renee Young, I'm Josh Matthews. Good Night!

Young: See you at the Bash!
Back to top Go down
https://uwf-fantasywrestling.forumotion.com

XWA 26
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS :: Non IWA Fantasy Feds :: History of XWA-
Jump to: