FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan fiction wrestling promotions. Write and book your own wrestling shows.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

XWA 25

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Supes
Admin
Supes

XWA 25 Empty
PostSubject: XWA 25   XWA 25 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 1:53 am

XWA 25 852b127b-a3ce-4422-9d31-c15b1d1118dd_zps7921c3d3

....LIVE ON ....

.... TNT ....

VENUE - The XWA Arena (Du Burns Arena)
CITY - Baltimore, Maryland
BELL TIME - 6:30 p.m.

XWA 25 Du_Burns_Arena_01

(Show opens with a shot of the XWA Arena (The Du Burns arena, on the shores of the inner harbor in Baltimore, Maryland. The song The Phoenix by Fall Out Boy plays as we see clips of various XWA wrestlers)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yKOlBZJ7Izs

(The camera pans the capacity crowd before settling on our Announce team of Josh Matthews and Renee Young.)

XWA 25 ImpactVegasPromos-118-editXWA 25 Renee-young-wwe-bio

Matthews: Welcome back everyone to Xtreme Wrestling Alliance! Joined as always by the lovely Renee Young. We are just days away from the big showdown with SSW.

Young: Tonight we learn who will join Adam Cole, Kevin Steen and Uhaa Nation in the big 5 on 5 Elimination Match.     

Matthews: Well the 4th member will be whoever wins a 10 man Battle Royal. Plus in our main event Karl Anderson and Luke Gallows of the Bullet Club will face the team of Kenny Omega and Hideo Itami. But first the Battle Royal!

++++

XWA 25 51TRA1SsmWL._AC_SX385_

10 Man Battle Royal - Winner will be on Team XWA at When Worlds Collide

1. Moose
2. Brent Albright
3. Bad Luck Fale
4. Michael Elgin
5. Corey Graves
6. Tama Tonga
7. Karl Anderson
8. Luke Gallows
9. David Otunga
10. Super Dragon

(Bell rings and immediately everyone grabs Fale and sends him over. Bullet Club eliminate Otunga. Elgin clotheslines Tama Tonga over the top.

They keep fighting a while and BC gets rid of Albright. Super Dragon is able to duck a charging Moose and dropkick him over the top.

That leaves The Bullet Club against Super Dragon and Michael Elgin Gallows and Anderson attack Dragon who is holding his own. Meanwhile Graves tries a sleeper on Elgin. He just pulled him off. Powerbombed him. Then powerbombs him over the ropes. Anderson and Gallows hit the Magic Killer on Dragon and eliminate him.

The BC beat Elgin down. They send him over the ropes but he lands on the apron. They start stomping on him but Elgin is clutching the bottom rope. Michael is up now and hits a big right hand knocking Gallows down. Anderson looks  to shoulder tackle him off but Elgin does a flip back into the  ring over Karl's back. Luke  charges him with a clothesline. Michael ducks and Gallows knocks Anderson over the top. He turns and gets a lariat from Elgin sending him over too.)

Winner: Michael Elgin

XWA 25 9hBE_MichaelElginAction0430_Content

Matthews: Unbreakable Michael Elgin is on Team XWA!

Young: He just showed what he will bring, Power! And lots of it.

Matthews: The team is almost set.

++++

(Camera is in the back where we see Lauren Brooke.)

XWA 25 Lauren_thompson_2

Lauren: I am here with Raven. Raven you are not booked on the SSW shows but you will be in a match at the Great American Bash against Elijah Burke. This is a big match for you on a huge stage.

Raven: Elijah Burke is like so many that have come before. They speak of a higher calling. They gather a flock. I have seen this before. In RWA, in PNW. But these prophets are false. They claim to be in the light but are just afraid of the darkness. But only in darkness can you see the truth. Quote the Raven...Nevermore.

(Then out walk Adam Cole and Corey Graves.)

Graves: Raven! Just the guy we have been looking for. How are you man? Got a match with Burke coming up. I know you got that in the books. But you know. Around here you need friends. Luckily you got some here.

Raven: Friends? I know the concept but honestly I don't know you.

Cole: Look, enough of the double talk. The most exclusive family in the business is offering you a chance to join us. So what's it going to be?

Raven: Interesting. I see your group is doing quite well judging from that belt around your waist. Still I make no decision rashly. I will let you know by the end of the show my answer.

Cole: Fine. But make sure you do. And make sure you make the right decision. The wrong one could be painful... Lauren...

Lauren: Adam... Well that's it for now. We all wait to hear Raven's decision.

++++

Matthews: At War of the Worlds Melissa Anderson gets a non-Title match with Jessika Havok.

Young: Jessicka has run roughshod over everyone in Battle Queens. Can Melissa charged with a new attitude take her down?

Matthews: Well She is here now with a final tune-up.

Aksana
Lithuania

vs

Melissa Anderson
San Francisco, CA
Theme Music: Baby's Got a Temper- The Prodigy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JyAvFGfeZU4

(Aksana extends a hand to Melissa. She pauses but hen shakes it. Aksana quickly lands a kick then Irish whips her to the ropes.
Melissa ducks a clothesline attempt and comes back with a jumping knee to the jaw of Aksana. Melissa starts kicking her in the ribs. She pulls her up into a release German Suplex. Short Arm clothesline by Anderson. Aksana is all but out. Melissa delivers the Curb Stomp and covers for 3.)

Winners: Melissa Anderson

XWA 25 6990888807_8e399662ae

(After the match she grabs a mic.)

Melissa: War of the Worlds! Jessicka Havok...you're next!

++++

It's Time for Inside XWA with correspondent, Olivia Munn.

XWA 25 327314-oliviamunn

Munn: With the joint shows coming up with SSW next week. We can't forget about the Summer Great  American Bash Tour. XWA will visit the Pacific Northwest as they show the fans in Portland, OR their brand of excitement. The Main Event will be the UWF  World Heavyweight Champion,facing THIS man, Kevin Steen.

Steen: The contract is signed and at the Great American Bash I get that wanna be tough guy Vader in the ring. Everyone that I have faced has been left not just battered, not just beaten, but left in a crumpled heap. You see anyone can get a lucky 3 count. I make sure there is no doubt when the bell rings that only one man leaves that ring under his own power. And that man is me. You beat a wrestler in Eddie Guerrero. You beat a brawler in Meng. But I'm not like them. I'm something different all together. I heard Heyman refer to me as the Hulk. Wrong again. Imagine The Hulk with the brain of Tony Stark and the drive of Captain America. Now add to all of that the ruthlesness of Loki. That's Kevin (Bleep) Steen. And he's the next World Heavyweight Champion.

Munn: In other news, GM Paul Heyman has told us the last member of Team XWA will be announced before the show is over. That's all for this week. For Inside XWA, I'm Olivia Munn. Good Night.

++++

Matthews: We are heading to the Pacific Northwest.

Young: Great wrestling fans in that area.

Matthews: And they're going to be witness to Kevin Steen's attempt to dethrone Vader as the World Heavyweight Champ.

Young: History could be made that night.

Matthews: Well up next, 2 men who do not like each other.

Super Dragon & Rich Swann
Baltimore, MD
Theme music: Point of No Return- Immortal Technique
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Igt-jW4e8ts

vs

The Usos
San Francisco, CA
Theme music: Uso Chant
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ri9APnkS45Y

(Fans give a hand to both teams as they shake hands at the start. SD & Swann do very well early on but the experience of the brothers team comes to fruition. Swann looks for a German but Jey Ducks his head as Jey lands a Superkick right on the button. Double Superkick sends Dragon to the floor. Jimmy slams Swann center ring as Jey goes up and hits the Splash. 1.. 2.. 3!)

Winners: The Usos

XWA 25 BzgfIA_IAAESpU_

(After the match they do the "Too Sweet" gesture. Then a quick "Suck it" motion as an obvious poke at the Young Bucks.)

Matthews: These boys are ready for their matches with the Young Bucks, Renee.

Young: They better be. Those Bucks are really good.

Matthews: I have confidence in our boys.

++++

(Lauren is in the ring and introduces Kazuchika Okada and Gedo.)

XWA 25 Tumblr_n6zqphn13I1ql34oio1_500

Lauren: Mr Okada. It is hard not to notice that you are not on either of the SSW joint shows. Why is that?

Gedo: You no ask Okada-san question. You ask me, heh!

Lauren: Whatever. You heard the question. Answer it please.

Gedo: The question isa both very smart and very stupid. Yes Okada does not have a match. Because no one in SSW want to face him. They all scared. But why Paul Heyman no pick Okada for Team XWA?

Lauren: Well he still has one more name to announce. It could be you.

Gedo: If Heyman want to win he will pick Okada.

Lauren: Well we should be getting word within the hour. Back to ringside.

++++

Tony Garea
New Zealand

vs

Uhaa Nation
Atlanta, GA
Theme Music: Theme from Oz
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wO_sId4JOAg

(Its been a while since Uhaa has been on XWA TV. The crowd is happy to see him. Tony gives minimal resistance. Uhaa hits a Powerslam then a High Jump Leg drop.  He holds him in a hanging suplex as the crowd counts to 25 before he drops him to the mat.Then puts him away with the Uhaa combination. He gets the 3 count.)

Winner: Uhaa Nation
XWA 25 DPP0010

++++

(Backstage we see Lauren Brooke. There is chaos around her as We see medical staff around a bloody Hideo Itami. GM Paul Heyman is there as well as Kenny Omega.)

Lauren: Kenny! Kenny? What happened here?

Omega: It was that asshole, AJ Styles. He gave him a styles clash right here on the floor.

Lauren: What about your match? You're up next!

Omega: Damnit Hideo was my partner. I don't want to forfeit to the damned Bullet Club!

Heyman: Omega! Head to the ring! I will be right behind you.

Lauren: I will update you guys as soon as I know more. Back to you, Josh.

++++

Matthews: Renee. It didn't look like Itami was going to be able to compete in this match.

Young: I know they said AJ Styles was behind the attack but it wouldn't surprise me to find out the Bullet Club had a hand in it too.

Matthews: Well what does Omega do now?

Kate: This is our Main Event!

Bullet Club (Karl Anderson & Luke Gallows)
Theme Music: Shot 'Em - Brick
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VU1_QX6Lk5w

vs

Kenny Omega
Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
Theme Music: I Can't Stop - Flux Pavillion
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Q9rewnLFYw

(The Bullet Club come to the ring sporting their new desiner T-Shirts. Adam Cole and Graves are there as well. Graves seems to have another shirt in his hand. Then out walks Raven. He calmly enters the ring and smiles at the BC. They all laugh as Graves tosses the shirt to Raven. The announcers talk about with Raven as a member of the Bullet Club they may be unstoppable. Then Paul Heyman comes out on stage.)

Heyman: Kenny.... when Itami went down I didn't know what to do. But then someone came forward and requested to be your partner for this match. Your partner is......
XWA 25 Latest?cb=20121027001039

RAVEN!!!!

(The Bullet Club looked confused They turn around and Raven throws the shirt in Adam Cole's face then Double clotheslines Graves and Cole over the top rope as the fans erupt.

The match is mayhem after all 4 men brawling. BC get the heat on Kenny a bit. He makes a hot tag to Raven who goes beast mode on Anderson and Gallows. Graves jumps on the apron but gets laid out by a right hand. Raven hits the Even Flow DDT on Anderson and covers but Cole jumps on the apron. Omega runs in and dropkicks him to the floor. He turns and gets hit with the 2 handed Chokebomb.But the ref doesn't count as they are not the legal men. Raven sends Luke into the corner and does the Lariat/Bulldog combo. Gallows rolls out the ring. Raven suplexes Karl, tags Kenny who goes up top and hits a Moonsault. But before the ref can count to 3. In rushes Adam Cole attacking him with the belt. The ref has to call for the bell.)

Winners by DQ: Kenny Omega & Raven

(Its still bedlam afterwards but Raven hits an evenflow on Graves too. Then Heyman starts yelling on the nouse mic again.)

Heyman: Cole! That's enough! What ever your issues with Raven are going to have to wait.Because right now you need to get along.

Because Raven is the last member of Team XWA!

(Cole looks incensed! He is blatantly unhappy with this decision.)

Matthews: Oh My God! Raven is Team XWA but definitely NOT team Bullet Club!

Young: The king of the swerves just got swerved.

Matthews: Renee, I will put our 5 up against any 5 anywhere! I can't wait to show these SSW bullies just who we are! And that'sour show. But do NOT miss War of the Worlds or When Worlds Collide. Trust me on this. For Renee Young, I'm Josh Matthews. Good Night!

Young: (Blows a kiss to the camera)
Back to top Go down
https://uwf-fantasywrestling.forumotion.com

XWA 25
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS :: Non IWA Fantasy Feds :: History of XWA-
Jump to: