FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan fiction wrestling promotions. Write and book your own wrestling shows.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

XWA 24

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Supes
Admin
Supes

XWA 24 Empty
PostSubject: XWA 24   XWA 24 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 1:46 am

XWA 24 852b127b-a3ce-4422-9d31-c15b1d1118dd_zps7921c3d3

....LIVE ON ....

.... TNT ....

VENUE - The XWA Arena (Du Burns Arena)
CITY - Baltimore, Maryland
BELL TIME - 6:30 p.m.

XWA 24 Du_Burns_Arena_01

(Show opens with a shot of the XWA Arena (The Du Burns arena, on the shores of the inner harbor in Baltimore, Maryland. The song The Phoenix by Fall Out Boy plays as we see clips of various XWA wrestlers)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yKOlBZJ7Izs

(The camera pans the capacity crowd before settling on our Announce team of Josh Matthews and Renee Young.)

XWA 24 ImpactVegasPromos-118-editXWA 24 Renee-young-wwe-bio

Matthews: Welcome back everyone to Xtreme Wrestling Alliance! Joined as always by the lovely Renee Young. We are inching closer to the showdown with SSW, Renee?

Young: We still need to find out who will be joining Kevin Steen in Team XWA. Plus tonight in our Main Event. Eve Torres, Naomi & Manami Toyota will face Trinity.    

Matthews: Is tonight the the night Trinity get a little of their own medicine? Also on the card Kazuchika Okada face Super Dragon. Now lets send it Kate Upton for the opening match.

++++

XWA 24 Kate-upton-sports-illustrated-swimsuit-pool-poster

Frank Williams
Columbus, OH

vs

Rich Swann
Baltimore, MD
Theme Music: Forever Young- Jay-Z
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_UGFnGLsQo

(The Baltimore crowd is fully behind the local boy. He uses his speed to keep Frank off balance. He hits a Springboard dropkick. He then nails a Tornado Spin Kick. He goes up... 450 Splash! 1.. 2.. 3!)

Winner: Rich Swann

XWA 24 170px-Rich_Swann_Jan_2014

Matthews: Nice win for the rookie.

Young: He has gained a lot of support after the courage he showed against Kevin Steen.

Matthews: The sky is the limit for this kid. I'm eagerly waiting to see his progress.

++++

(Camera is in the back where we see Lauren Brooke.)

XWA 24 MV5BYmMzZGUzMGMtYzU1Yy00MzVjLWFhODAtNWJkZjhhZWVmNWFjXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTA2NjY2NzQ0._V1_UY1200_CR50,0,630,1200_AL_

Lauren: My guest right now is the XWA Heavyweight Champion, Adam Cole.

Cole: Hello, Lauren.

Lauren: Ahem, Adam. At War of the Worlds you will defend your title against former World Champion, Austin Aries.

Cole: Ah You mean the self-proclaimed "Greatest man that ever lived"? We both know that's not true. You see the greatest man is standing right here. The XWA heavyweight champion. The standard bearer and the leader of the most powerful family in the game, The Bullet Club. Go ask Sheamus about me, or Kenny Omega. Hell if you can find him, ask Tommy Dreamer. Oh sure they will all have excuses but in the end they all fell to me. So Aries... What will your excuse be?

Lauren: Well thank you. I think we all are looking forward to that match. But I see your not on night 2. When Worlds  Collide.

Cole: Oh but I am. You see I'm the captain of Team XWA in the Main event.

Lauren: The Captain?! This is big news! You heard it here 1st!

Cole: How was that for a blockbuster? Was that good?

Lauren: Yea. You were great.

Cole: Thanks you were great too.

++++

Matthews: The team of Excalibur are back on XWA TV.

Young: They have a big showdown with War Machine coming up.

Matthews: Well the competition here may be a little lighter.

The Mulkeys
Spartanburg, SC

vs

Excalibur
Camelot
Theme Music: O Fortuna - Carmina Burana - Carl Orff
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=64SpAIuZ3o0

(Excalbur is eager to show everyone what they plan to do to War Machine. They tear into the Mulkey boys with vigor and purpose. Completely demolishing Bill. They toss him into Randy. Who comes in only to get his head taken off by a Magnus Lariat. They hit the Sword in the Stone and get the win.)

Winners: Excalibur

XWA 24 Hqdefault

(After the match Bram grabs a mic.)

Bram: You guys call yourselves War Machine? Well how do you go to war with the greatest weapon ever forged? We are Excalibur, Sword of kings and rulers of the land. Hahahahahaha!

++++

It's Time for Inside XWA with correspondent, Olivia Munn.

XWA 24 327314-oliviamunn

Munn: Welcome to Inside XWA. The buzz this week has been who will join Kevin Steen in team XWA? Well earlier tonight Adam Cole came forward. Naming himself captain of the team. And before the show, our camera's caught this conversation.

Uhaa: Are you nuts dude? With Steen? No way man. Nope.

Heyman: Uhaa, no one hates that bastard more than me. But this is big. This is XWA pride on the line. If we get embarrassed will people still come to the shows? Will they watch the TV show? Buy your shirts? It's one night. One match. Against a common enemy. Did you see the Avengers? He's our Hulk. Dangerous, uncontrollable but a wrecking ball.

Uhaa: I don't trust him Heyman...But fine. You gave me my big break. I owe you and this company. I'm team XWA.

Munn: In other news, the date for XWA's summer tour Great American Bash show has been announced. Sunday, July 12th. from the Veterans Memorial Coliseum in Portland, OR. That's all for this week. For Inside XWA, I'm Olivia Munn. Good Night.

++++

Matthews: We are heading to the Pacific Northwest.

Young: Great wrestling fans in that area.

Matthews: And they're going to be witness to Kevin Steen's attempt to dethrone Vader as the World Heavyweight Champ.

Young: History could be made that night.

Matthews: Well up next, 2 men who do not like each other.

Kazuchika Okada w/Gedo
Tokyo, Japan
Theme Music: Rainmaker
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tlcuRq4nEuM

vs

Super Dragon
Parts Unknown
Theme music: Point of No Return- Immortal Technique
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Igt-jW4e8ts

(Super Dragon is fired up and taking the fight to Okada. Suplexes and straight right hands are landing with regularity. Okada hits a big dropkick sending SD to the floor and stopping the momentum. He goes out and tosses him into the railing. Then returns to the ring. Super Dragon barely beats the count. Now Okada locks in Red Ink. But Dragon makes the ropes.

Okada hits Heavy Rain and looks for Rainmaker but SD ducks it and hits Psycho Driver III (Cut-throat Argentine piledriver). He covers 1.. 2.. NO! Okada kicks out as Gedo is looking distressed. SD goes up top looking for the Dragon Twister. But Gedo is on the apron. So SD leaps and hits a Flying Hurracanrana sending Gedo flying into the railing!

Fans are chanting "Holy Shit!" SD goes back up the ropes, but Okada is up he dropkicks him off the top to the floor. He goes out and rolls him back in. RAINMAKER!! 1.. 2.. 3! )

Winner: Kazuchika Okada

XWA 24 6-30-2013+5-35-30+PM

Matthews: Okada gets this one but he owes a lot of it to Gedo.

Young: Really looked like Super Dragon had this won but he let himself get distracted. Okada is too good to make such a mistake.

Matthews: I doubt this is the end of this.

++++

(Lauren is in the ring and introduces Hideo Itami.)

XWA 24 Hideo-itami

Lauren: Hideo. Last week in your best of 7 match with Hiroshi Tanahashi. You seemed primed to even the series at 3 then AJ Styles appeared. Obviously causing you to lose your focus and eventually the match. I know this  is tough to talk about. But why did AJ show up?

Itami: Lauren.. I have match with AJ Styles at War of the Worlds. I think this is his way to try to play mind game with me. But AJ. You are stupid man. My mind is strong When I face you. You will learn this. And you will learn how to... GO TO SLEEP! (Fans pop)

Lauren: What about those who are saying that Tanahashi is wrong to accept that win. He should offer you a rematch maybe?

Itami: Tanahashi-san did nothing wrong. He wrestle me a clean match EVERY night. He deserve the victory. I make mistake, not him. I will not lose face by asking for charity. And he is a great man to not insult me my doing so.

(Crowd applauds that statement. And follows with a "Tana-Hashi" chant.)

Itami: But... Hiroshi, my friend. One day we will meet in this ring again.

(Crowd now chants "Itami".)

Lauren: Good luck at War of the Worlds. Back to ringside.

++++

(Out walks the Bullet Club)

Graves: So it looks like we got ourselves a World title match huh?

Anderson: Well let me tell you people something. Bullet Club don't like sitting around waiting for opportunities. We are going to take out the Shield Right now!

Gallows: Get your asses out here!

(Through the crowd we see movement and here they come as the crowd is on their feet. And to the ring comes..)

The Lunatic Fringe.... Dean Briscose!!!!
XWA 24 Vlcsnap-2013-03-26-02h46m26s168_zps0c90b3ee

Manu Reigns!!!!
XWA 24 Manu-Looks-Great

Snow Rollins!!!!
XWA 24 Gangrel4_zpsurag1oai

vs

Bullet Club (Karl Anderson, Luke Gallows and " The Sniper" Corey Graves)
Harlem, NY
Theme Music:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SihoKQ-uLqE

(The crowd is booing as the BC giggle to themselves. Up first is Anderson vs Snow Rollins. Snow actually hits a few arm drags, then a Bodyslam. He goes for the curb stomp. But Karl leaps up and delivers a Stun Gun. He rolls Snow towards his corner and tags in Graves.

In comes the Lunatic Fringe Dean Briscose. He starts stomping around the ring talking to himself. Then he starts yelling incoherently and charges Graves. Graves ducks the attack hits a back elbow, then a reverse Neckbreaker. He backs up and nails a running knee. He grabs Wes (Uhh I mean Dean) and tosses him to his corner where Manu Reigns makes the tag.

In comes "Gloc" Gallows. Manu charges with a shoulder block but Gallows doesn't budge. Manu tries again to no avail. He tries a 3rd time but Gallows drops down. He then tries a lariat but Mabu ducks it and hits a dropkick knocking Gallows towads the ropes. He holds up his fidst hits the ropes amd lands a Superman Punch. He immediately celebrates to the crowd. But Gallows  looks like never felt it. He looks at his partners who just shrug. When Manu turns back around he his given the Two-Handed Choke Bomb. 1.. 2.. 3!

Winners: Bullet Club

XWA 24 Dddzdy

++++

(Backstage we see Lauren Brooke.)

Lauren: My guests are the Usos. Guys you are signed to face The Young Bucks at BOTH shows. Why?

Jey: Well. We wanted the match in front of our fans. They wanted it in fron of theirs. So we said you know what? We can do both. We can show not just our great fans but fans of SSW just who the better team is.

Jimmy: My brother is 100% right. We knowwe'rethe better team. So what could besweeter than beating them on their home turf. Then doing an encore for the fans of XWA!.

Lauren: Well just for argument sake you guys split?

Jimmyy: That's a loser's mentality, Lauren. No split. The Cavaliers got a split. And they still lost that series.

Jey: Nah Lauren honey. We'll take both if yall don't mind. And even if you do.

Lauren: Back to you, Josh.

++++

Matthews: I've been waiting for this!

Young: The mysterious group known as Trinity has been terrorizing the womens division for weeks.

Matthews: Now a new player has entered the game. Manami Toyota has returned to America to stand in their way.

Kate: This is our Main Event!

Eve Torres, Naomi & Manmai Toyota
Theme music: Bad Blood- Taylor Swift
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QcIy9NiNbmo&index=16&list=PLFgquLnL59akA2PflFpeQG9L01VFg90wS

vs

Trinity (Mio, Io & Kana) w/Gedo
Japan
Theme Music: Killing Strangers - Marilyn Manson
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r2XtlMUUhco

(Methodical beginning to this match you can tell the very presence of Toyota has slightly unnerved Trinity. The announcers deduce these women probaly idolized her as they were breaking into the business. Nevertheless its their time now as Mio lands a knee to the breadbasket of Toyota. Gut-wrench Suplex and a quick tag to Kana. She comes unleashing viciously stiff kicks to Manami's back. She picks her up and slams her down goes for an elbow drop but misses and in comes Eve Torres hitting dropkicks on Kana. She also hits the Shirai sisters wih dropkicks knocking them off the apron. She grabs Kana and delivers a Cradle Suplex for 2. Tag into Naomi.

Naomi is on fire taking the fight to Kana, She hits a Leg Lariat. Covers for a quick 2. She looks for the Booty Call but Kana hooks the ropes and tags Io Shirai. Io comes in and hits a back kick then a jumping ezuguiri. She locks on a side headlock for a bit before tagging back in Mio. Trinity now are working over Naomi in their corner making quick tags.

Mio hits a DDT. Then locks in a Guillotine but Toyota runs in and breaks the hold. Io and Mio go for a double suplex but Naomi flips out and hits a double clothesline. She dives and tags Toyota who is beating the crap out of all 3.
Son Eve is in to help as well. Its 3 on 2 but the 2 are in control. Toyota hits a Powerbomb on Io but Gedo puts her foot on the ropes. Naomi is back up and does a dive over the top on him. Mio tosses Manami to the floor and goes out after her. Io hits a brainbuster on Eve. Then Kana tags in and puts on the Kana Lock (Crossface chickenwing with bodyscissors). Eve taps.

Winners: Trinity

XWA 24 220px-Kana

Matthews: Trinity pulls this one out in the end.

Young: It wasn't easy though. Gedo saved them.

Matthews: These 3 woman have made quite a statement already here in XWA what's next for them? Well that's our show. For Renee Young, I'm Josh Matthews. See you next time.

Young: Bye!
Back to top Go down
https://uwf-fantasywrestling.forumotion.com

XWA 24
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS :: Non IWA Fantasy Feds :: History of XWA-
Jump to: