FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan fiction wrestling promotions. Write and book your own wrestling shows.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

XWA 23

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Supes
Admin
Supes

XWA 23 Empty
PostSubject: XWA 23   XWA 23 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 1:39 am

XWA 23 852b127b-a3ce-4422-9d31-c15b1d1118dd_zps7921c3d3

....LIVE ON ....

.... TNT ....

VENUE - The XWA Arena (Du Burns Arena)
CITY - Baltimore, Maryland
BELL TIME - 6:30 p.m.

XWA 23 Du_Burns_Arena_01

(Show opens with a shot of the XWA Arena (The Du Burns arena, on the shores of the inner harbor in Baltimore, Maryland. The song The Phoenix by Fall Out Boy plays as we see clips of various XWA wrestlers)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yKOlBZJ7Izs

(The camera pans the capacity crowd before settling on our Announce team of Josh Matthews and Renee Young.)

XWA 23 ImpactVegasPromos-118-editXWA 23 Renee-young-wwe-bio

Matthews: Welcome back everyone to Xtreme Wrestling Alliance! Joined as always by the lovely Renee Young. Renee before we get started we want to re-air what happened our last show.

(Footage is shown of the attacks by SSW wrestlers, Four-tune & The Briscoes on XWA wrestlers.)

Young: Josh at the end of our last show we weren't sure what was happening. But judging from stuff sent out via social media it seems clear SSW has targeted XWA. Paul Heyman will be here to address the situation.   

Matthews: Not only that but in today's Main Event. Hiroshi Tanahashi faces Hideo Itami in match 6 of their Best of 7. Tanahashi got the victory at UNREST to take a 3 to 2 lead. Can  Itami tie it up tonight? But now lets send it to Kate Upton and our opening match

++++

XWA 23 Kate

Tony Garea
New Zealand

vs

Silas Young
Milwaukee, WI
Theme Music: United Divided - Voodoo Johnson
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-WXvkeqSvEw

(Silas is in More ornery mood than usual. He grabs a mic to give us a new Public Silas Announcement. He says he keeps hearing about "Throwback Thursdays" The only thing he throws down on Thursdays is a six pack.

The match itself is pretty one-sided. Silas manhandles Garea. He hits a corner Lariat. Then a Powerbomb over his knee. Applies the Stock Lock and Tony taps. After he makes the motion of a belt around his waist.)

Winner: Silas Young

XWA 23 450?cb=20180218165900

Matthews: Silas Young continues his winning streak. Could he be eyeing the TV champion?

Young: He was ranked in the top 10. So he could be.

Matthews: Well the champion Dolph Ziggler is in SSW too! Coincidence? .

++++

(Camera is in the back where we see Lauren Brooke.)

XWA 23 9e997997fe3e8414be1fd33b00ef832b

Lauren: My guests are Fire & Ice. Ladies your number 1 contenders match last show was ruined by Four-tune. What happens now?

Stephie: What happens now is we beat the crap out of those 2 hags and become the Battle Queens Tag Team Champions.

Deeb: We are the #1 contenders and its about time to put an end to all this.

(In walks the Canadian Ninjas.)

Lauren: Umm. OK. The Ninjas are here. You have some input?

Perez: I'm gonne input my shoe in these 2 pretenders butts. You're the number one contenders??? Says who?

Nicole: I think that silicone seeped into you're brains chicky. The  Canadian Ninjas get Four-tune next!

(All 4 women are arguing when GM Paul Heyman steps in between.)

Heyman: Ladies, some decorum please!

Perez: I don't do that, I have a toothache.

Heyman: *SIGH* Shut up!!! I know you all want Four-tune in the ring. Wait till my announcement. It will concern both of your teams.

Stephie: It better.

Nicole: (Mockingly)"It better". Looking like the Wendy's girl...SMH!

++++

Matthews: The enigmatic Raven is in the ring.

Young: This is such a big signing for us. Raven has been a star wherever he's been.

Matthews: A man a lot of people I'm sure would like to be associated with.

David Otunga
Hollywood, CA

vs

Raven
The Bowery
Theme music: Burn - The Cure
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aj-9-3f0kr8&index=11&list=PL1IwCrvt7ePvCziYiGf0V6I4yHW65xa3f

(During the match, Bullet Club members Corey Graves & Luke Gallows come out to the stage to watch. Raven sees them but makes no reaction. The match begins and Otunga is giving a good showing hitting a Sidewalk Slam for 2. But Raven comes back hitting his corner Lariat/ Bulldog combo. Raven hits a Neckbreaker. Then puts him away with the Evenflow DDT.)

Winner: Raven

XWA 23 Ecwpromo6

(After the match we see Graves and Gallows clapping and giving Raven a thumbs up. Raven still does not acknowledge them as they head to the back.)

++++

It's Time for Inside XWA with correspondent, Olivia Munn.

XWA 23 Olivia-munn-look-620km120412-1363292232

Munn: Welcome to Inside XWA. After the incident involving SSW and Dixie Carter last show GM Paul Heyman  has an announcement.

Heyman: For some reason the folks at SSW have some issues with us following the SHIELD incident a few months ago. I talked to Dixie and we decided that we can can work this out and do right by the business too. So we will be having two Challenge shows. The first will be War of the Worlds and will take place at SSW studios. The 2nd will be called When Worlds Collide and that will take place June 26th at the Verizon Center in Washington DC! We have argued... uhh worked together all week and have finalized the cards. Here they are....

War of the Worlds

Kenny Omega vs CM Punk
The Usos vs Young Bucks
AJ Styles vs Hideo Itami
Jessicka Havok vs Melissa Anderson - Non-title Match
Michael Elgin vs Cesaro - SSW Genesis Heavyweight Championship
Redragon vs The Briscoes - XWA Tag Team Championship
Adam Cole vs Austin Aries - XWA Heavyweight Championship
The Shield vs The Bullet Club - UWF World 6-Man Championship

When Worlds Collide

Motor City Machine Guns vs Super Dragon & Rich Swann
Sammi Zayne vs Hiroshi Tanahashi
The Usos vs Young Bucks II
War Machine vs Excalibur
Fourtune vs Fire & Ice vs Canadian Ninjas - Battle Queens Tag Team Championship
James Storm vs Elijah Burke - SSW Television Championship
Dolph Ziggler vs Silas Young UWF World TV Title
5 on 5 elimination match (Team SSW vs Team XWA)

So there it is. We here at XWA claim to be the hottest promotion in the UWF. Its time to back that up. SSW you picked the wrong crew to jump on.

Munn: In other news, Tamina Snuka has been released due to a failure in the wellness policy. That's all for this week. For Inside XWA, I'm Olivia Munn. Good Night.

++++

Matthews: Wow! Did you see these line-ups?

Young: Amazing. Dream matches up and down the card.

Matthews: What I want to know is who will represent each side in the 5 on 5 match?

Young: Calm down, Josh. I haven't seen you this excited since you heard Star Wars characters were being added to Disney Infinity.

Matthews: Hey, they got Darth Maul!

Naomi
Florida

vs

Eve Torres
Boulder, CO

(Pretty even Match. Eve hits a flying Forearm smash. Goes for a Moonsault but misses. Naomi hits the Booty Call. 1.. 2.. 3!)

Winner: Naomi

XWA 23 340?cb=20160507200535

(The lights flicker then turn blue. Marilyn Manson's Killing Strangers starts to play and here comes Gedo leading Trinity to the ring. The start to surround the ring and climb to the apron when someone comes running down the aisle with 2 chairs she tosses one to Naomi we see its...

XWA 23 6ac7273349dfdeccfd5f86bba5d5bf38

MANAMI TOYOTA!! Manami Toyota  is here in XWA! Gedo and Trinity look shocked. They jump back down to the floor. Gedo is telling them to retreat but they want to fight. Kana jumps back on the apron but has to jump back down as she is almost caught with a chairshot from Toyota. Gedo is pleading. Finally reluctantly they agree and return up the aisle.)

Matthews: For the first time Trinity is turned away.

Young: Manami Toyota is a legend in Japan. I think Trinity was actually in shock.

Matthews: She is a huge addition to our Women's division.

++++

(Lauren is in the ring and introduces Kevin Steen.)

XWA 23 Steenbig

Lauren: Mr Steen, you asked for this time...

Steen: You're damn (Bleeping) right I did. Everyone saw at UNREST that I took out another challenge. When I came here I heard about everyone else being the face of XWA. But where are they now? Kevin Steen doesn't talk about being something, he just is. It looks to me that I am the one who should be leading this company. Not Sheamus, not Dreamer, not one of these Japanese guys, not even Adam Cole and his little gun club. I'm the straw that stirs this drink.

Lauren: Are you saying you want a shot for the XWA Heavyweight Championship?

Steen:: Hahaha. No Lauren. The XWA Title is nothing. Everyone already knows I'm the best here. I'm talking about.....The UWF WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP.

(Crowd gasps at that statement.)

Steen: That's right Vader... My next victim... is you. Go ask around about me. I don't care how it gets done. In the ring. In the back. In the parking lot. In the bathroom. At your mother's bake sale. It doesn't matter to me!!! You're looking at the one man who doesn't give 2 shits how big and tough you think you are. This is the summer of Steen. Get your sunblock ready. Its gonna get a bit hot for you.

(Out walks Paul Heyman.)

Lauren: GM Heyman is here...

Steen: Now what Heyman? I am so ready to knock you out.

Heyman: Last week at UNREST you used the Package Piledriver in your match against Uhaa Nation. That move has been banned! I can suspend you indefinitely rigt now. It will be the Summer of Unemployment for you.

Steen: Threatening me is suicide Heyman.

Heyman: Oh its no Threat. I can do it. And I will... BUT I have a proposition for you. I'm sure you heard about this thing with SSW. It ends with a 5 on 5 challenge match. I need you on Team XWA.

Steen: ...... Bwahahahahaha! Are you kidding me? I don't care about your little spat with that ditzy broad! Why should I get involved?

Heyman: Because on our Summer tour the World Champ, Vader is signed to defend that title here in XWA. I will give you that shot. And we received this video from Dixie earlier. Roll the tape!

Dixie: So its settled XWA. We have 2 shows lined up and we are going to beat yor little upstart butts all over the arena. SSW has been around for over 250 shows. We have World Champions. What do you have? reDRagon? The Bullet Club? That half-wit Steen? Puh-lease. We had him here in SSW. He was nothing special. Come later this month we will show you all who is dominate in this business.

(Camera is on Steen who looks incensed. He grits his teeth.)

Steen: Heyman...... You got yourself a deal...

++++

Elijah Burke & Moose
Harlem, NY
Theme Music:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SihoKQ-uLqE

vs

Tomgan Mob Bosses (Fale & Tama)
The Kingdom of Tonga
Theme Music: Fire Squad(Instrumental) - J Cole
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mS0SCEqPiOM

(Elijah is whispering to Moose before the match. But then loudly tells him to fight a clean fight. The team from Tonga aren't buying this. They attack right at the bell, tossing Moose to the floor then both hitting corner attacks on Burke. Later Fale has Burke up for the Bad Luck Fall. Elijah screams for Moose to help and he does. By running in and pulling Burke down.

Match continues back and forth. Moose hits Tama with the pop-up Lariat. Covers for two. He goes for the spear but Tama leap frogs it and Moose crashes into the post. Fale is tagged in and looks for the Grenade. Moose looks over at Burke who has 1 leg through the ropes but decides against going in. Fale nails it and covers for the 3 count.

Winners: Tongan Mob Bosses

XWA 23 FALE4

++++

(Backstage we see Lauren Brooke.)

Lauren: My guests are the XWA Tag Team Champions, reDRagon. Gentlemen. You guys will get the Briscoes in the ring.

Fish: Oh we will. We put out that challenge. We're not afraid of it. But you see Briscoes It wont be so easy when you're not jumping us from behind. You see boys Kyle and I have more ways to beat you than you have teeth. So be prepared to feel what everyone else has. Disappointment.

O'Reilly: And don't think we forgot about you Horsemen.

Lauren: I was just about to ask you about that.

O'Reilly: Ask what? Why JJ Dillon had to save those titles for them? Hey Rick! Curt! Look in my eyes... We know we had you beat. When you're sitting around with the other Horsemen, look in their eyes. They know it too. When you're with your wives in bed look in their eyes. They know it too. When you go to your Grandmother's house, she's got glaucoma but she knows too! Then look in the mirror... Be honest with yourselves you know it. We're coming for those belts because reDRagon is the best Tag Team in the World.

Fish: Now that's... a promo!

Lauren: Back to you, Josh.

++++

Matthews: Its Match 6 Renee

Young: Itami needs this to force a 7th match. Tanahashi can win it all tonight.

Matthews: This is intense.

Kate: This is our Main Event!

Hideo Itami
Tokyo, Japan
Theme Music: Don't Panic - French Montana
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bkTUN1k2Fz0

vs

Hiroshi Tanahashi
Ogaki, Gifu, Japan
Theme Music: High Energy - Julia Claris
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MLTWKU8rS1Q

(Another barn burner here. Tanahashi hits a Dropkick off the top rope which really gives him the advantage. German Suplex for a 2 count. Tanahashi tried a figure four but it was reversed and he took the worst of that. Itami worked the leg with hard kicks throughout the match.

Hideo gets Tanahashi in a single leg crab. Really torquing on the damaged leg but somehow Hiroshi gets to the ropes. Itami grabs the leg again but but Tanahashi drops down a series of elbows to his head and neck. Then nails a swinging Neckbreaker. He covers for 2. Now they start trading chops and elbow in the center of the ring. But Itami lands a low kick to Tanahashi's knee. then a  Brainbuster. He looks for the GTS but Tanahashi escapes. He looks for a Dragon Suplex but Itami breaks it hits a back elbow then a Lariat. Goes to the apron... Springboard Dropkick. He covers 1.. 2..

NO! Tanahashi kicks out. Itami grabs Hiroshi and sits him on the top rope. He  goes up looking for a Superplex. But Tanahashi fights back with punches, elbows and a Headbutt. Itami crashes to the mat. Tanahashi wants the High Fly Flow but He's moving slowly due to the damaged left leg. He finally stands and leaps  but Itami had risen and hits a jumping Roundhouse kick right to the head of Tanahashi! He is down. Itami signals for the GTS when AJ Styles runs out and jumps on the apron. Itami quickly catches him with a Jumping back kick sending him to the floor as the crowd cheers. Itami gives AJ an "Up yours" gesture. Then he goes back to pull the still down Tanahashi.

But Tana rolls him up in a Small Package! 1.. 2.. 3!)

Winner: Hiroshi Tanahashi (Tanahashi wins Bst of 7 Series 4-2)

XWA 23 A570367f-b00c-415c-8b9a-2c33ef940cb6_zpsghuvttzs

(AJ Styles jumps over the railing laughing as the crowd boos. In the ring Slowly Tanahashi and  Itami come face to face. The announcers point out that Tanahashi had no idea that AJ was even out there. There are some words exchanged then Itami raises Tanahashi's hand. They embrace for a second then Itami rolls out the ring to leave Tanahashi to his ovation.)

Matthews: Damn AJ Styles he may have cost Itami this series.

Young: To his credit. He didn't complain. Although he could have.

Matthews: Well I'm sure he will do more than complain when he faces Styles at War of the Worlds. For Renee Young, I'm Josh Matthews, Goodnight Everyone!

Young: uhhh... later? What? I've run out of languages!
Back to top Go down
https://uwf-fantasywrestling.forumotion.com

XWA 23
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS :: Non IWA Fantasy Feds :: History of XWA-
Jump to: