FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan fiction wrestling promotions. Write and book your own wrestling shows.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

XWA 22

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Supes
Admin
Supes

XWA 22 Empty
PostSubject: XWA 22   XWA 22 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 12:29 am

XWA 22 852b127b-a3ce-4422-9d31-c15b1d1118dd_zps7921c3d3

....LIVE ON ....

.... TNT ....

VENUE - The XWA Arena (Du Burns Arena)
CITY - Baltimore, Maryland
BELL TIME - 6:30 p.m.

XWA 22 Du_Burns_Arena_01

(Show opens with a shot of the XWA Arena (The Du Burns arena, on the shores of the inner harbor in Baltimore, Maryland. The song The Phoenix by Fall Out Boy plays as we see clips of various XWA wrestlers)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yKOlBZJ7Izs

(The camera pans the capacity crowd before settling on our Announce team of Josh Matthews and Renee Young.)

XWA 22 ImpactVegasPromos-118-editXWA 22 Renee-young-wwe-bio

Matthews: Welcome back everyone to Xtreme Wrestling Alliance! Joined as always by the lovely Renee Young. Renee we have another great show lined up.  

Young: That we do. We will see Fire & Ice take on the Canadian Ninjas in a #1 contender's match. Mil Muertes is here to face Brent Albright. And in our Main Event reDRagon defend the XWA Tag Titles against the Usos.  

Matthews: I can't wait let's send it to Kate Upton and get this party started!

++++

XWA 22 356977463e6021570b063e61fe1a44de

Rich Swann
Baltimore, MD

vs

Kevin Steen
Marieville, Quebec, Canada
Theme music: Tear Away - Drowning Pool
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gCSs5QggRUk

(Fans are behind the local kid, Swann. He is taking a beating early on. Steen looks for a Powerbomb but Swann rolls through into a Sunset Flip. 1.. 2.. NO! Fans almost exploded on that. Steen is not amused. He goes for a Pop-Up Powerbomb but Swann fights free. He hits a Dropkick, Bodyslam, And a Standing Moonsault. The crowd leaps to their feet. 1.. 2.. NO! Swann hits the ropes and delivers a Flying Forearm Smash. He gets to the apron and pumps his fist to the supporting crowd. He does a Springboard Lariat but is caught with a Codebreaker by Steen! Kevin is furious...Pop-up  Powerbomb! 1.. 2..

NO! Steen pulls him up and begins landing a flurry of right hands to Swann's head as the crowd boos. Now he is drilling knee strikes to the side of the kid's head. He tosses him to the corner and follows with a Cannonball. Now he delivers a Super-Plex and covers. 1.. 2..

NOOO! Swann kicks out!!!! The crowd is on their feet chanting Swann! Swann! Steen snarls at the crowd. Short-arm clothesline by Kevin. Pop-up Powerbomb again. Then he yells  "F*ck It!" He goes for the Package Piledriver even though the move has been banned! The ref tries to stop him but he can't then from the back runs in Uhaa Nation. He unleashes a bunch of haymakers saving Rich Swann. He hits the ropes and catches Steen with a Flying Shoulder block. Steen rolls out the ring as  the referee has disqualified Swann for outside interference.)

Winner By DQ: Kevin Steen

XWA 22 170px-KevinSteen2011cropped

(Steen stares down Uhaa and slowly backs out the ring area Uhaa kneels down to check on Swann. They give each other a pound as  the crowd gives them both a nice ovation.)

Matthews: This kid Rich Swann showed a lot of heart. Thank goodness Uhaa was here.

Young: Steen is a madman. He was going to use the Package Piledriver just to try to kill this young man's career before it got started!

Matthews: It becomes clearer every week. Someone, maybe Uhaa  Nation, needs to put a stop to Kevin Steen.

++++

(Camera is in the back where we see Lauren Brooke.)

XWA 22 Lauren_Brooke_18

Lauren: My guest is Cheerleader Melissa. At the Cinco De Mayo Mayhem Show in Mexico you won a battle Royal which now grants you a non-title match with Battle Queens Champion, Jessika Havok. This is a big opportunity for you. Are you ready for it?

Melissa: Ready? I've been ready forever. You know why I left Hawaii? Because I was forgotten by the promoters there. They had a lot of great women there. But me? I was just a girl. A cheerleader. Not anymore. I am a woman! And furthermore I am a Future Legend in this business. Cheerleader Melissa is gone. But here stands Melissa Anderson and Jessika Havok? Some time soon you will be meeting me. But first...Eve Torres, You're going to have the honor of being the first one who falls to me, at UNREST!

Lauren: There you have it. At UNREST it will be Eve Torres vs Melissa Anderson.

++++

Matthews: Renee the dark mystery that is Mil Muertes is up next.

Young: This guy along with Catrina are creepy. He is about to face his toughest test to date in Brent Albright.

Matthews: Can he derail this freight train?.

Brent Albright
Tulsa, OK

vs

Mil Muertes w/Catrina
Mexico City, Mexico

(Brent takes the fight to Mil. Hitting Bodyslams, Lariats and Suplexes. But he gets dropped with a huge right hand. Then Muertes nails a Spear. He tosses Albright to the floor. He slams his head into the railing. Then whips him into the metal steps. He tosses him back in. He hits the Flatliner and gets the pin.)

Winners: Mil Muertes

XWA 22 Mil_Muertes

++++

It's Time for Inside XWA with correspondent, Olivia Munn.

XWA 22 100314-olivia-munn-skin-276

Munn: Welcome to Inside XWA. Two more matches have been announced for UNREST.Coming up May 23rd. One as you heard earlier is Eve Torres facing Melissa Anderson. And the other is Silas Young vs this man, Elijah Burke.

Burke: YES God is good! I get a chance to perform on UNREST! I'm facing Silas Young. A wicked man to be sure. But my faith in the big man will carry me through once more. As long as I remain in his light I can never be defeated. Praise Jesus!

Munn: In other news, there are reports that Adam Cole and the Bullet Club have been looking to expand and its possible that the newly arrived Raven may be who they are targeting. In a recent tweet by Corey Graves he said "Welcome Raven to XWA, come see our clubhouse. #ShotHeardAroundTheWorld #BulletClub4Life". Also talks over SSW and XWA doing a joint show this summer have emerged. More details as we learn them. That's all for this week. For Inside XWA, I'm Olivia Munn. Good Night.

++++

Matthews: A joint show with SSW?

Young: That could be good. We already have our woman's divisions working together under the Battle Queens banner.

Matthews: Well up next is the man challenging Adam Cole at UNREST.

Kenny Omega
Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
Theme Music: I Can't Stop - Flux Pavillion
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Q9rewnLFYw

vs

Luke Gallows
Theme Music: Shot 'Em - Brick
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VU1_QX6Lk5w

(Kenny starts off fast hitting dropkicks and a double palm strike. But Luke hits a big knee lift. Then a hanging suplex. He goes for leg drop but Omega moves out the way and nails a sliding Lariat. He tries for he one Winged Angel but Gallows escapes and hits a German Suplex. He covers for 2. Gallows starts methodically beating down Kenny now. He looks for his Two Handed Chokebomb but Kenny lands a knee to his chin!   

He follows with a step-up Enzuguiri. He hits he ropes and nails the Tony Jaa (Running double knee strike) He motions to the crowd... One Winged Angel! He gets the 3 count!)

Winner: Kenny Omega

XWA 22 Kenny01

Matthews: Quite the victory for Kenny Omega.

Young: If he hits Adam Cole with that move we will have a new champion.

Matthews: I have to agree. Fans you don't want to miss UNREST.

++++

(Lauren is in the ring and introduces the President of  SSW, Dixie Carter.)

XWA 22 Dixie_Carter_1

Lauren: Welcome Dixie to XWA!

Dixie: Thank you Laura. It's been certainly interesting.

Lauren: Actually it's LAUREN. Interesting? How so?

Dixie: Ahh excuse me...Lauren is it? Sorry I don't watch much of the show. But yes it's... how would I say... different here. You guys really do a lot with what you have to work with. Its quite commendable.

Lauren: What we have to work with? I think XWA has the best young talent in all the UWF.

Dixie: Yes, of course. I misspoke. How many World champions are here now?

Lauren: Well... we currently don't have any but red..

Dixie: Ohh, silly me. I apologize. Like I said I don't watch the show.

Lauren: OK. Then why are you here today?

Dixie: THAT is a great question. Its for 2 reasons really. You are having a #1 contenders match to face my girls, Four-tune for the Battle Queens Tag Titles AND apparently there was some mix-up. And the Bullet Club are ranked as #1 contenders for the greatest 6-Man team in history... The SHIELD. But I watched that match and the Bullet boy lost. So it must be a computer glitch.

Lauren: Well, that number 1 contenders match is up next. So enjoy the rest of the show Ms Carter.

Dixie: Thank you Laurie, I'll try...

++++

Fire & Ice (Sassy Stephie & Serena Deeb)
Theme Music: Diva - Beyonce
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=__5gJGOnGaM

vs

The Canadian Ninjas (Portia Perez & Nicole Matthews)
Dojo in Canada
Theme Music: Edge of Seventeen - Stevie Nicks
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tlcuRq4nEuM

(The audience pop when Edge of Seventeen starts to play. The announcers talk about they don't know when or how it happened but the XWA crowd loves the Ninjas. An overweight fan in the front row has a sign that reads. "I came all the way from New York to see the Canadian Ninjas". The crowd sing along to the part of the song that goes "woo baby woo, say woo.". The Ninjas have never cared about the fans cheers before. But they can't help but be fired up by the crowd response. But before the bell rings Fire and Ice attack. They toss Portia to the floor and work over Nicole for a while. Soon after an enzuguiri Matthews tags in Perez who is a house of fire taking on Both girls. She hits School Girl Crush on Deeb but Stephie breaks up the cover. Nicole comes in clotheslines Stephie. Then Deeb catches Perez with her Spear. Then out of nowhere run-in Four-tune with their title belts. They lay both teams to waste. Hitting multiple belt shots. Then after the carnage is over they High-Five. The crowd is booing but Tessa and Charlotte are eating it up.)

Winners: No Conest

XWA 22 15554004215_e5766bf324_z

(After, Four-tune leaves the ring in front of Dixie Carter. Dixie says Shame on them. That was very naughty. You can see Dixie smirking as she says it.)

++++

(Backstage we see Lauren Brooke.)

Lauren: My guest at this time is the man known as Gedo. Gedo you appeared here last show with the group called Trinity then later you helped save Kazuchika Okada from Super Dragon, why?

Gedo: You Americans ask stupid questions. Obviously I am here to help guide my fellow Japanese here in this corrupt country. I know how American politics can be. You will try to take advantage of honorable Okada-san. Or Trinity. Well no longer. I will not allow it. We together will show you all about Japanese superiority.

Lauren: And how will you do that? By Pearl Harboring people like they have been?

Gedo: You say PEARL HARBOR! You are RACIST! We have nothing to do with Pearl Harbor!

(Gedo is shouting in Japanese and storms off.)

Lauren: Racist?? UGH! Back to you, Josh.

++++

Matthews: reDRagon sent out a challenge and tonight they put their tag titles on the line against the Usos.

Young: I heard a LOT of talk on Social Media about reDRagon "Running their mouths" Last show.

Matthews: Well they can be a bit bragadocious but you can't argue with the results.

Kate: This is our Main Event!

Jimmy & Jey Uso
San Francisco, CA

vs

reDRagon (Kyle O'Reilly & Bobby Fish)
XWA Tag Team Champions
St. Louis, MO & Albany, NY
Theme Music: Dance Away - Damn Valentines
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0zNvyPD8Rc

(The Usos know this is a big opportunity for them. So they come out like two dynamos. Taking the fight to the champions. Fish is in the ring and takes and corner hip attack. They drag him out towards the middle. Jimmy hits a springboard moonsault. Jey follows with a Springboard Legdrop. He covers for 2. A Double headbutt and Jimmy is the legal man in. He looks to wear down Bobby a bit more with a Headscissors. Bobby is able to pop out and kick Jimmy right in the head.

He tags in Kyle who immediately hits his striking combo on Jimmy. He thn locks on a Cross Armbreaker. Jimmy is able to make the ropes. Fish is tagged in and he goes to work on Jimmy too. Hitting a cradle Neckbreaker for a 2 count. Backdrop suplex and another 2 count for Fish. Kyle is tagged back in He hits a Slingshot elbow drop and covers. Jey comes in and breaks up the pin.

More double teaming by the champs. They hit the 2 Man Smash Brothers for another near fall. They look for Chasing the Dragon but Jey comes in and Superkicks Fish. Jimmy escapes form Kyle and Superkicks him. Then stereo Superkicks on Fish again. He rolls out the ring. Double Flapjack on O'Reilly. Jimmy goes up top as Jey goes to keep Fish from entering. Jimmy leaps but Kyle gets his knees up. Jey sees this and turns to enter the ring but gets posted by Fish. Then they grab Jimmy & hit Chasing The Dragon! 1.. 2.. 3!)

Winners & STILL XWA Tag Team Champions: reDRagon

(reDragon raise the belts happy but exhausted. then from behind 2 guys in hoodies attack them. They start beating them down. they pull down their hoods to reveal....

XWA 22 3d92a1b86fa4f28cef4d46b1a24582c1

It's the Briscoes! In the ring walks Dixie  Carter with a microphone.)

Dixie: I may not watch the show but we heard about your little challenge. Dem Boys accept!

Matthews: What the hell? Has SSW declared war on us?

Young: I'm not sure but definitely the Briscoes just won the first battle.

Matthews: How will this affect UNREST? What will be XWA's response? So many questions but our time is up. For Renee Young, I'm Josh Matthews, Goodnight from B-More!

Young: Bona notti!
Back to top Go down
https://uwf-fantasywrestling.forumotion.com

XWA 22
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS :: Non IWA Fantasy Feds :: History of XWA-
Jump to: