FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan fiction wrestling promotions. Write and book your own wrestling shows.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

WWF # 13 : East Coast Title Tourney

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Johnny Rose

WWF # 13 : East Coast Title Tourney  Empty
PostSubject: WWF # 13 : East Coast Title Tourney    WWF # 13 : East Coast Title Tourney  EmptyMon May 08, 2023 2:44 pm

A vtr shows Ron Simmons becoming the 3rd man to win a spot in Battle of the Titans .

Bob Costas : That was your main event last weekend at the Spectrum . Tonight we kick things off with Battle of the Titans . Let’s go to the ring .

Battle of the Titans 4

Road Warrior Hawk
Larry Zbysko
Bob Backlund
Kevin Nash
Greg Valentine
Vampiro
Tito Santana
Johnny Rodz
The Cobra

Fast furious action . It Hawk and Nash clashing seems inevitable. When it comes down to just the two of them . Patera comes out and distracts Hawk as Nash dumps him out of the ring to become the 4th man in Battle of the Titans .

Bob Costas : What a way to begin . two of the 3 members of the Heenan family are now in , Battle Of the Titans . Tonight we begin an 8 man tourney to decide who will be the new East Coast Champion . The remaining two remaining two will be in the finale at Sacrifice. The opening round is tonight and then the second round is tomorrow night in Boston at the Boston Gardens . Don’t go anywhere fans . We’ll be back .

Break

Vampiro vs Larry Zbysko : Vampiro lights up Larry with strikes , but in the end with Kabuki providing the distraction , Larry hits a reverse kick to the solar plexus and then a spinning back fist puts his man away .

Break

Tito Santana vs Johnny Rodz : The match goes nearly 20 minutes . Rodz gets Tito in a STF , Tito gets to the ropes for the break , Rodz goes for a clothesline off the break , Tito a sudden up and over with a sunset flip and scores the 3 over Rodz .

Break

The Cobra vs Dean Malenko: This is by far the best match of the night . It’s Cobra with a suicide dive and then a missile dropkick !! Malenko late though gets off ddt and then a Cloverleaf for the win . After the match the two shake hands .

Bob Costas : Before we get to our last match tonight here on WWF Television let’s take a look at the card tomorrow night in Boston Gardens

Semi final Match 1 : Larry Zbysko vs Tito Santana

Semi final 2 Dean Malenko vs ???

Tag team action Hulk Hogan & Ron Simmons vs Kevin Nash and Andre The Giant .

Taz in nontitle action vs Raven

More tag team action Bruno Sammartino & Dick The Bruiser vs The Godfather Johnny Rodz & newcomer Savanah Jack

WWF Heavyweight Championship Mr . Wonderful Paul Orndorff vs Vampiro

Main Event NWA National Heavyweight Championship Randy Savage vs Chris Benoit

Larry Zbysko comes out .

Larry : Didn’t I just beat Vampiro Costas ?

Bob : Yes , yes you did Mr . Zbysko.

Larry : So why is he getting a title shot tomorrow night . That should be me facing Orndorff .

Costas : Larry , I don’t make the matches . I just report them .

Larry : This whole thing is one big joke . We’ll see who is laughing at the end .

Zbysko stomps off .

Final Match Bob Backlund vs The Great Kabuki : Kabuki punishes Backlund , but Backlund hits a series of Suplexes . Kabuki with Larry providing the distraction scores with a spinning back kick to Backlund’s head . Kabuki advances .

Bob Costas : Fan’s we’ll see you tomorrow night in Boston .

End Show

Back to top Go down
ChairShot

ChairShot

PostSubject: Re: WWF # 13 : East Coast Title Tourney    WWF # 13 : East Coast Title Tourney  EmptyWed May 10, 2023 9:50 am

Tournies are always a good thing

Larry Z has been on a roll lately.....and with Kabuki watching his back, he could be odds on favorite

I guess Rodz wasnt much of a Godfather after all

Good to see Malenko win. Why do i think a program between him and Chico would be good

Hmmm...... now Kabuki advances too..... will we see him and Larry clash

Good stuff
Back to top Go down
Brunogod

PostSubject: Re: WWF # 13 : East Coast Title Tourney    WWF # 13 : East Coast Title Tourney  EmptyMon May 15, 2023 9:17 pm

I love these battle of the titans

larry z always having kabuki nearby

man, i was pulling for rodz!

malenko gets a great win here

boston garden line up looks great

i agree with larry actually

and larry z returns kabuki's favor

DAMN GOOD SHOW
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WWF # 13 : East Coast Title Tourney    WWF # 13 : East Coast Title Tourney  Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1