FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan fiction wrestling promotions. Write and book your own wrestling shows.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

XWA 21

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Supes
Admin
Supes

XWA 21 Empty
PostSubject: XWA 21   XWA 21 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 12:17 am

XWA 21 852b127b-a3ce-4422-9d31-c15b1d1118dd_zps7921c3d3

....LIVE ON ....

.... TNT ....

VENUE - The XWA Arena (Du Burns Arena)
CITY - Baltimore, Maryland
BELL TIME - 6:30 p.m.

XWA 21 Du_Burns_Arena_01

(Show opens with a shot of the XWA Arena (The Du Burns arena, on the shores of the inner harbor in Baltimore, Maryland. The song The Phoenix by Fall Out Boy plays as we see clips of various XWA wrestlers)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yKOlBZJ7Izs

(The camera pans the capacity crowd before settling on our Announce team of Josh Matthews and Renee Young.)

XWA 21 ImpactVegasPromos-118-editXWA 21 Renee-young-wwe-bio

Matthews: Wrestling fans for the next 90 minutes gear up for the best action around. Welcome to XWA! Tonight in our Main Event it's Match 4 of the best of 7 series as Hideo Itami takes his 2 to 1 lead in against Hiroshi Tanahashi. Renee Young what else do we have?

Young: Well Kazuchicka Okada is in action and we will see the team of Naomi, Tiana Ringer and Aksana face the Mysterious team known as Trinity. All that plus we will hear from the XWA tag team Champions, reDRagon a bit later.

Matthews: You think that's stacked? Check out who is in our opening match. Let's send it to our new Ring announcer, Kate Upton.

++++

XWA 21 393a9e377443e0a8_thumb_temp36346021371590515.xxxlarge

Frank Williams
Columbus, OH

vs

Raven
The Bowery

(The announcers talk about how Raven was XWA's big signing during the Free Agent period post Wrestlemania. Frank is always game but he's out matched here. Raven hits the Even Flow DDT for the win.)

Winner: Raven

XWA 21 5056a394e662f9c56391fda3375fed64925da776_00

Matthews: The debut of Raven, Renee. Your thoughts?

Young: He seems focused. Which is bad for whoever he sets his sights on.

Matthews: I'm sure it wont be long before he's in the middle of the mix here in XWA.

++++

(Camera is in the back where we see Lauren Brooke interviewing the Canadian Ninjas who are busy texting on their iphones.)

Lauren: The match has been made you finally get your hands on Fire & Ice next week and the winner will be #1 contenders for the Battle Queens Tag Titles.

Nicole: What? Did you say something?

Portia: I think she said she wants a picture with us.

Lauren: Ummm No. Actually I...

(Portia & Nicole both take selfies with Lauren at the same time.)

Portia: Hmmm. Well At least I came out nice. That will be $10 please.

Nicole: Each.

Lauren: I didn't want a picture. This is an interview!

Nicole: Oh that's $15...

Portia: Each. But we will give you a combo deal $25 for everything.

Lauren: But.... Sigh fine!

(Looks in pocket and pulls out $30.)

Lauren: Do you have change?

Portia: No (Snatches Money)

Nicole: Where do I send the picture?

Portia: Email it to her. CluelessBlonde@ Bimbo.net

Lauren: Really??? Can you talk about next week now?

Portia. Yes. Next week Fire & Ice you are going to learn that you don't tug on Superman's cape. You don't pull the mask off that old Lone Ranger.

Nicole: And you NEVER (BLEEP) with a Ninja!

Lauren: I better get reimbursed for this!

++++

Matthews: We are finally about to see this team known as Trinity actually have a match.

Young: They have wreaked havoc over the last month. It's time to see what they do when the odds are even.

Matthews: This is gonna be good.

Naomi, Tiana Ringer and Aksana

vs

Trinity (Mio, Io & Kana)
Japan
Theme Music: Killing Strangers - Marilyn Manson
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r2XtlMUUhco

(Trinity make their normal eerie  entrance but then they are joined by this man...

XWA 21 220px-Gedo_at_BCW_East_Meets_West_cropped

(It's Gedo. Apparently he is the manager for this group. As he takes the mic from Kate and introduces them himself. The bell rings and Trinity attack. They are beating down their opponents for a bit but then then the babyface team starts to come back and drives them from the ring as the crowd cheers. Gedo gets them together trying to reset them but Tiana Ringer takes off with a plancha on all 4 as the crowd erupts.

Tiana tosses Io into the ring. Aksana pounces  on her hitting forearms. Then whips her into the buckle. Tag to Naomi who hits a series of dropkicks. She goes for a Leg Lariat but Io evades it and tags Kana who begins to unleash a flurry of kicks. Naomi staggers back and tags Tiana who comes in as Mio is tagged him. Tiana lands a few chops, then Mio reciprocates with a few of her own. She lands a kick then hits a snap suplex. She covers for 2. She tosses Ringer into the ropes but she holds on and tags in Aksana who hits a running clothesline. Aksana hits the ropes but catches a kick to the head courtesy of Kana. She is tagged in She executes a Swinging Neckbreaker. Then tags in Mio and Io. Kana holds in a Seated Surfboard and Mio and Io hit running knees to her head. Io covers 1.. 2.. 3!  )

Winners: Trinity

XWA 21 Fiche

++++

It's Time for Inside XWA with correspondent, Olivia Munn.

XWA 21 Olivia+Munn+Short+Hairstyles+Bob+Pg6ypZaQdztl

Munn: Welcome to Inside XWA. It's May. Which means its time for XWA's next big show, UNREST coming to you from Alumni Hall in Annapolis, MD on May 23rd. So far booked for this show will be Match 5 of the best of 7 series between Hiroshi Tanahashi & Hideo Itami. Also Adam Cole will defend the XWA Heavyweight Championship vs Kenny Omega. RedDragon will challenge the Horsemen for the UWF World Tag -Team Championship. Super Dragon takes on Kazuchicka Okada And Uhaa Nation will face this man, Kevin Steen.

Steen: Uhaa, I thought I taught you a lesson last time you got in the ring with me. Well it looks like you need a little more convincing. So at UNREST lets leave out there. You and me...In a Street Fight! Maybe then you will get the hint, that no one in this company can stop me.

Munn: In other news, as I reported earlier there were a lot of wrestlers changing zip codes post Wrestlemania. As you saw at the top of the program Raven is now in XWA. XWA has also signed Cheerleader Melissa to a contract.  But we also lost some talent. Mandy Leon, LoVE & Sheamus have moved on. We wish them well in their Future endeavors. A final note, after the vicious attack at the hands of Trinity, ring announcer, Rosa Mendes has tendered her release. XWA will continue to pay for any medical expenses of hers while recovering. That's all for this week. For Inside XWA, I'm Olivia Munn. Good Night.

++++

Matthews: Lots of news there.

Young: UNREST! Big line-up announced.

Matthews: XWA continues to make the big shows for the fans. Up next both competitors in a pivotal matches on that show.

Kenny Omega
Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
Theme Music: I Can't Stop - Flux Pavillion
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Q9rewnLFYw

vs

Kazuchika Okada
Tokyo, Japan
Theme Music: Rainmaker
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tlcuRq4nEuM

(Kenny starts off strong. Hits a Tilt a whirl Backbreaker. He climbs the ropes but Okada dropkicks him off them to the floor. Omega barely beats the 10 count. Okada hits Heavy Rain. The looks for the Rainmaker. He strikes the pose and from behind Super Dragon Comes in hits a Release German Suplex. Referee calls for the bell.)  

Winner by DQ: Kazuchika Okada

(After Dragon hits a Tope Con Hilo out on the floor on Okada. He is about to deliver a Death Valley Driver out on the floor when Gedo appears and pulls Okada free and they take off running.)

Matthews: Super Dragon taking some revenge for what Okada did at SPRING BREAK.

Young: We still don't have a reason for the attack but I guess Super Dragon doesn't need one. And why was Gedo out here?

Matthews: Well maybe he will get answers at UNREST.

++++

(Lauren is in the ring and introduces the XWA Tag Team Champions, reDRagon.)

XWA 21 9572e685f428e1916c55070a8aaf6524

Lauren: Gentlemen, you emerged from SPRING BREAK still Tag Team Champions. What's next?

O'Reilly: Whatever we want. The Ascension thought they could stop this train and where are they now? It's going to be the same for anyone. Not just here in XWA but anyone in the UWF.

Fish: That's right my good man. Anyone out there who thinks differently can simply... come try us.

Lauren: Anyone? As in maybe the World Champions?

Fish: ESPECIALLY the World Champions! The So-Called Horsemen.

O'Reilly: Pfft! Should be the Snoremen! You guys are the past. reDragon is the future of this industry. Come May 23rd at UNREST we will usher in the new era of Tag Team wrestling.

Fish: And  there's really nothing you can do about it...

Lauren: Thank you for your time.

++++

The Killer Bees (B.Brian Blair, Jim Brunzell & Koko B Ware)
The Hive

vs

The Bullet Club (Karl Anderson, Luke Gallows & Corey Graves)
Theme Music: Shot 'Em - Brick
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VU1_QX6Lk5w

(The Killer Bees have speed on their side. They should have used it to run. The BC are in a foul mood and take it out here. Gallows hits his Double arm Throat Bomb on Koko. on the floor. Brunzell is tossed into steel railing by Graves. while Karl hits a Stun Gun on Blair. Then he and Gallows hit Magic Killer (Aided snap swinging neckbreaker) Then Graves locks on Lucky 13 and this is over.)

Winners: The Bullet Club

XWA 21 Dsbdb_zpse9e35472

++++

(Backstage we see Lauren Brooke.)

XWA 21 04

Lauren: Adam Cole, you just saw the rest of the Bullet Club in an impressive win. This  group seems to be clicking on all cylinders right now.

Cole: You expected anything different little lady. I told you months ago, this is MY HOUSE! I just had to evict that goofy Limey. The Bullet Club now run the show. We do what we want, when we want, to whoever we want. That's power. And we're not done. We will expand. There's room for a very select few to stand by our side.

(Cole strokes Lauren's hair. And speaks in a low tone)

Cole: To stand by my side if she chooses....But I digress. I have one piece of unfinished business and that's you Kenny Omega. And that will be dealt with at UNREST.

(He turns to look in Lauren's eyes and then walks away. Her gaze follows him off camera  in an almost puzzled look.)

Lauren: Back to you, Josh.

++++

Matthews: This Best of 7 series has been something. So far the matches have been fairly clean.

Young: Yes but I thought I saw a bit more agressiveness in the last match won by Itami.

Matthews: These are 2 very proud men. That has to come in to play at some point.

Kate: This is our Main Event!

Hideo Itami
Tokyo, Japan
Theme Music: Don't Panic - French Montana
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bkTUN1k2Fz0

vs

Hiroshi Tanahashi
Ogaki, Gifu, Japan
Theme Music: High Energy - Julia Claris
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MLTWKU8rS1Q

(As soon as the bell rings Itami charges and hits a Mule style dropkick. Sending Tanahashi thru the ropes. Itami hits the ropes and does a suicide dive thru the ropes sending Hiroshi into the railing. Itami starts to rip kicks to Tanahashi's chest. Then rolls back in the ring. The ref starts to count. Tanahashi gets in at 8. Itami stays on him. He rams him into the corner and starts unleashing chop after chop to Tanahashi's now beet red chest. He snap mares him out the corner and lands a Soccer kick to his back. Now Itami sits on Tanahashi's back in a modified Camel Clutch. Tana refuses to quit. He digs deep and gets to his knees then lifts up and drops Itami in an Electric Chair Drop.

Tanahashi has taken a beating but he knows this is his chance, He lands a dropkick. Then sends him into the buckle when he bounds out he is backdropped by Tanahashi. Big forearm strikes by Tanahashi. but Itami lands a kick to the gut then a jumping Enzuguiri. Bridging German follows. 1.. 2.. NO! Tanahashi kicks out. Harsh knee strikes now by Itami. Then a Saito Suplex. He covers for another 2. He goes for the GTS but Tanhashi escapes and does a O'Connor Roll! 1.. 2..

Nooo! Itami kicks out. Tanahashi charges but is caught with a heel kick. He goes for the GTS again. But Tana blocks the knee with his hand and turns it into a Dragon Screw Leg Whip. He does it again! Itami is trying to get away, but Tana puts his leg thru the ropes and does another Dragon Screw. Itami falls to the outside. Tanahashi is out after him. He rams his head into the apron. Itami answers with a hard chop. Both men roll back in and begin to start trading forarms. Then Itami lands a series of chops that drive Tanahashi back to the ropes. He goes for an irish whip but Tanahashi reverses and dropkicks the bad knee of Itami. He locks on the Figure Four Leglock. Itami is yelling in pain but fights and fights and gets to the ropes. Tana doesn't want to break the hold. the ref has to pry the legs apart and warns tanahashi. Itami scrambles to the corner. Tana follows but as he nears Itami slaps him. tanahashi slaps back. now the two are trading open handed slaps. hiroshi looks dazed. Itami hits a Lariat. He goes for the GTS. He connects! However the pain from the impact on his bad knee causes him to roll on the mat in agony. He finally crawls over to Tanahashi and covers him 1.. 2.. NO! Tanashi grabs the bottom rope with his left hand. Itami looks exasperated. He looks for a Falcon Arrow but Hiroshi floats out and hits a chop block on the bad knee. Then he locks on the Figure Four once more. Itami is working his way to the ropes again. But Tana quickly jumps up and drags him back to the middle and reapplies the hold. Itami can't take anymore. he taps out!)

Winner: Hiroshi Tanahashi (Series Tied 2 - 2)

XWA 21 Tanahashi-hiroshi-image

Matthews: Tanahashi ties this up!

Young: This is no longer a friendly battle these guys are getting serious.

Matthews: Can't wait for Match 5 at UNREST! But that's our show for tonight. For Renee Young, I'm Josh Matthews, Goodnight everyone.

Young: Selamat malam!
Back to top Go down
https://uwf-fantasywrestling.forumotion.com

XWA 21
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS :: Non IWA Fantasy Feds :: History of XWA-
Jump to: