FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan fiction wrestling promotions. Write and book your own wrestling shows.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

XWA 20

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Supes
Admin
Supes

XWA 20 Empty
PostSubject: XWA 20   XWA 20 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 12:05 am

XWA 20 852b127b-a3ce-4422-9d31-c15b1d1118dd_zps7921c3d3

....LIVE ON ....

.... TNT ....

VENUE - The XWA Arena (Du Burns Arena)
CITY - Baltimore, Maryland
BELL TIME - 6:30 p.m.

XWA 20 Du_Burns_Arena_01

(Show opens with a shot of the XWA Arena (The Du Burns arena, on the shores of the inner harbor in Baltimore, Maryland. The song The Phoenix by Fall Out Boy plays as we see clips of various XWA wrestlers)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yKOlBZJ7Izs

(The camera pans the capacity crowd before settling on our Announce team of Josh Matthews and Renee Young.)

XWA 20 ImpactVegasPromos-118-editXWA 20 Renee-young-wwe-bio

Matthews: We are back from Sin City. Welcome to the Wrestlemania After Party!

Young: Funny Josh. But yes we are back and what a Wrestlemania it was. Surprises galore title changes and the end of an era. RWA's Eddie Guerrero fell to the new Champion. The Man they call Vader in a match that will be talked about for years.

Matthews: On the XWA front Sheamus faced Adam Cole in a Steel Cage. We thought Cole was out of tricks but we were wrong.

Young: People are still talking about Corey Graves and this Bullet Club.

Matthews: I'm sure they are I'm still looking for...wait what's this?

(Out to the ring strut XWA Heavyweight Champion, Adam Cole, Karl Anderson, Luke Gallows & Corey Graves)

Anderson: How do you like us now?! XWA and the UWF learned at Wrestlemania just who rules this business and its the Bullet Club! Now put your hands together for YOUR Heavyweight Champion, Adam Cole!

(Boos ring out through the arena)

Cole: Hahaha! Boo all you want. It wont change a thing. What you see before you is not just another faction. Not just another group. No. This... this right here is the future of this business. From now on as the Bullet Club goes so does the entire industry. We will not be bound by territories. We will not abide by your rules. We make our own. Last week we everyone saw Wrestlemania. You saw the Bullet Club do what we will always do best...win. Well next year? Get ready. Cause we are going to run the entire show. And anyone who gets in our way will be shot down. This is just the beginning.  We owe a lot of it to my brother, The Sniper, Corey Graves.

Graves: It was my pleasure Adam. I saw right away that this was something special and I had to be a part of it. Nothing personal Sheamus. It was all business... Well...maybe a little personal.

(Everyone laughs)

Anderson: There you have it XWA. Take a good look. Get those pictures taken. The Bullet Club is here and we are...Too....SWEEEEET!

(Out comes GM Paul Heyman.)

Heyman You gentlemen think your so smart. You think you pulled one over on us. Well this isnt over Sheamus is in the back and he's ready to fight.

Cole: That's Bullshit Heyman. That was his LAST SHOT! I don't have to face him again and I wont!

Heyman: You're right, you don't have to face him again........But Corey Graves you do! Tonight in this ring Corey Graves vs Sheamus.
(crowd pops)

Heyman: How does that song go again? Sheamus is gonna killll youuu!

(The crowd is now singing that as Graves looks pissed.)

++++

Tony Garea
New Zealand

vs

Mil Muertes w/Catrina
Mexico City, Mexico

(Tony tries some dropkicks and forearms but Mil no sells it all. He lands a right hook that drops Tony right on his face. He drops an elbow across his back then backs off and hits a Spear. He Pulls him up. Flatliner for the finish.)

Winner: Mil Muertes

XWA 20 911412663119

(After Catrina bends down and licks the face of Garea.)

Matthews: Mil Muertes continues to destroy competition.

Young: What's with the licking of the face? Gross!

Matthews: Apparently it's the Lick of Death. They are a strange couple to be sure.

++++

(Camera is in the back where we see Lauren Brooke interviewing Excalibur.)

Lauren: We have learned that at SPRING BREAK you guys will face The Usos.

Bram: What the bloody hell is an Uso???

Magnus: Its dem Island boys name.

Lauren: Come on guys you know who they are.

Magnus: Yes we know who the Usos are and what they aren't.

Bram:: They aren't like Excalibur. They were not forged for battle, to win wars. SPRING BREAK you learn what that means.

Lauren: Thank you gentlemen.

++++

Matthews: Another top match named for SPRING BREAK'15.

Young: That's what we do. Try to bring you the match-ups you want to see.

Matthews: Here's another one now.

Jimmy & Jey Uso
San Francisco, CA

vs

The Ascension (Konnor & Viktor) W/ Vaine
Former XWA Tag Team Champions
Parts Unknown
Theme Music: Rebellion - CFO$
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rqn4vvtQDoQ

(Usos are strong early. They get a few near falls. One after a Double Superkick. However the Ascension are a team on a mission. Downward Spiral on Jimmy out on the floor by Konnor. In the ring Viktor hits an Inverted DDT. Then they hit the Fall of Man as Viktor pins Jey.

Winners: The Ascension

XWA 20 Ascension

++++

It's Time for Inside XWA with correspondent, Olivia Munn.

XWA 20 BKFNMVI72F2YSUUBFKI3KLGYSE

Munn: Welcome to Inside XWA. After a great Wrestlemania XWA will put on their next big show, SPRING BREAK '15 Coming up April 19th from The Pond Ice Arena in Newark, DE. Added to that show will be The Usos facing Excalibur. Also Portia Perez will go up against Serena Deeb. Also in action will Be Karl Anderson, Luke Gallows & Corey Graves as the face the team of Kenny Omega, Brent Albright & Sheamus. Plus 1 more match and to tell us that one we welcome back GM, Paul Heyman.

Heyman: Here at XWA we have been keeping an eye out for some of the best young talent this business has to give. It took some time but I am finally happy to announce that at SPRING BREAK '15 We will have the debut of the newest member of the roster. Super Dragon.

XWA 20 Super-Dragon-psd68042

SD: .....

Heyman: Go Ahead, say something to the people.

SD: .....

Heyman: Why isn't he speaking?.... what do you mean he doesn't talk?..... How come no one told me?... CUT!

Munn: Ummmm. In other news.... Super Dragon is not the only newcomer here. XWA has just recently signed Cheerleader Melissa & Tamina Snuka to the Women's Division. That's all for this week. For Inside XWA, I'm Olivia Munn. Good Night.

++++

Matthews: Super Dragon now a part of XWA.

Young: Big signing for us. Now for another of our newcomers.

Matthews: Tamina Snuka is a powerhouse. This should be interesting

Winona Little Heart
New Mexico

vs

Tamina Snuka
The Pacific Islands

(Winona tries her best but Tamina is just too big and strong she hits a Samoan Drop and a top rope Splash for the win.)  

Winner: Tamina Snuka

XWA 20 5cea15ab03623e2c8ec85d6d1884b725

(After the match Tamina leaves as Winona slowly gets to her feet. Then the lights flicker. Turn blue and Marilyn Manson's Killing Strangers begins to play. And out walk Trinity. Winona has seen this before she doesn't wait as they get to the ring she runs out and jumps the railing and runs away. Trinity stand in the ring watching her run as the lights come on. The fans cheer  that Winona has gotten away. Then Trinity slowly turn around and stare  at ring announcer Rosa Mendes.

Rosa's eyes turn as big as saucers she tries to run but Io has her by the hair. She hits an inverted Suplex. Mio pulls her up and hits a Pedigree. Then Kana has climbed the ropes. Flying Legdrop on Rosa. The crowd is booing wildly at the Japanese trio. They are about to leave but stop. And quickly turn back around. Kana puts  Rosa in a Seated Surfboard. Then Io & Mio Hit simultaneous running knees to each side of her head. Rosa is down. Bleeding from her lip. The lights flicker and turn to blue once more as they make their leave.)

Matthews: This is ridiculous! How can this go on?

Young: For 3 straight weeks they have come out here and attacked someone. This time a ring announcer!

Matthews: Heyman can not allow these women to continue to do whatever they want here.

++++

After the break we switch to the office  of GM Paul Heyman

Heyman: Oh we are very excited. He's just what we needed here. What? How in the hell did I know he didn't speak?

(In walks Kazuchicka Okada)

Heyman: Don't they have doors in Japan? Hold on a sec Murray. What is it Okada?

Okada: You told me when I come here I will have best competition. But I only face  David Otunga or guys like this. I did not come here for that.

Heyman: OK OK. How about next week I give you a match against Kenny Omega, ok? Hello Murray? Yeah I'm back. So like I was saying. I can see this Super Dragon being a huge star here....

(Okada stares at Heyman for a second then leaves.)

++++

Silas Young
Milwaukee, WI
Theme Music: United Divided - Voodoo Johnson
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-WXvkeqSvEw

vs

CJ Parker
The Only Earth We Have

(CJ cuts a promo on how the Ice caps are melting. Silas is annoyed. He grabs the mic. He says this is a PSA. Public Silas Announcement. The only Ice he cares about melting is the ones in his beer cooler. Then drops the mic and starts raining punches on Parker. He hits a big Lariat. Drops an elbow and covers for 2. Goes for a Senton but CJ gets his knees up. STO by Parker. He covers for 2. He looks for a Double Underhook DDT but Silas back drops him. Hits a running boot to the face. Applies the Stock Lock and CJ taps.

Winner: Silas Young

XWA 20 Silasyoung2

++++

(Backstage we see Lauren Brooke.)

XWA 20 Lauren-brooke

Lauren: Kevin Steen, at SPRING BREAK you are teaming with Silas Young against Uhaa Nation and Michael Elgin. Yet we did not see you during Silas' match. Are they problems?

Steen: What? He needs me there to hold his hand? Look we aint friends. Heyman put us together. We'll get the job done and go our own ways. It's time to shut up this Uhaa clown's mouth once and for all. After him. I'm looking for you Dolph Ziggler and that World Television Championship.

Lauren: SPRING BREAK '15! Don't miss it!

++++

Matthews: Main Event time. No one has seen or heard from Sheamus since Wrestlemania

Young: After Graves' betrayal you have to figure he's first of the Bullet Club on Sheamus' hit list.

Matthews: This could get ugly.

Lauren: This is our Main Event!

Corey Graves
Iron City, PA
Theme Music: Shot Em - Brick
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mZ2SO2FtMQY

vs

Sheamus
Dublin, Ireland
Theme Music: I Walk Alone - Saliva
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p7i_yw0N26I

Corey is in the ring as Sheamus is announced. He comes sprinting down the aisle and its on! Corey and Sheamus just trading punches but Sheamus starts to gain the upper hand.Graves is dazed...WAR SWORD by Sheamus. He pulls him up and hits the FRH. Sheamus pulls him up again and looks for the Irish Cross but Corey wriggles free and blasts Sheamus with an elbow strike to the back of the head. Bulldog by Graves then applies an STF.

Sheamus fights it and is able to unlock Graves' fingers. then bites  them. Corey releases. He tries to get out the ring but is caught. Sheamus hits a flurry of forearm smashes to Corey's chest. White Noise by Sheamus. Corey is completely out on his feet. Sheamus sets up for the Brogue Kick...

Then Anderson and Gallows run in and attack! They are laying the boots to Sheamus. The ref has already called for the bell but he is tossed to the floor by Gallows. Then in races Kenny Omega and Brent Albright with chairs. The Bullet Club jump out the ring and head to the back with their arms raised.)

Winner by DQ: Sheamus

XWA 20 Tenor

Matthews: The Bullet Club save Corey from losing his head!

Young: This is not going to stop they are set for a 6 Man war at SPRING BREAK!

Matthews: Well we are out of time but fans get your tickets. SPRING BREAK s going to be off the chain!

Young: Slán
Back to top Go down
https://uwf-fantasywrestling.forumotion.com

XWA 20
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS :: Non IWA Fantasy Feds :: History of XWA-
Jump to: