FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan fiction wrestling promotions. Write and book your own wrestling shows.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

XWA 19

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Supes
Admin
Supes

XWA 19 Empty
PostSubject: XWA 19   XWA 19 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2020 9:52 pm

XWA 19 852b127b-a3ce-4422-9d31-c15b1d1118dd_zps7921c3d3

....LIVE ON ....

.... TNT ....

VENUE - The XWA Arena (Du Burns Arena)
CITY - Baltimore, Maryland
BELL TIME - 6:30 p.m.

XWA 19 Du_Burns_Arena_01

(Show opens with a shot of the XWA Arena (The Du Burns arena, on the shores of the inner harbor in Baltimore, Maryland. The song The Phoenix by Fall Out Boy plays as we see clips of various XWA wrestlers)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yKOlBZJ7Izs

(The camera pans the capacity crowd before settling on our Announce team of Josh Matthews and Renee Young.)

XWA 19 ImpactVegasPromos-118-editXWA 19 Renee-young-wwe-bio

Matthews: With just a week to go to the biggest night in our industry. We welcome you to XWA TV. I am Josh Matthews along with the ravishing Renee Young. Renee. With Wrestlemania just a few days away we have the World Heavyweight champ here for his final tune-up!

Young: Can you call Silas Young a tune-up?? Our World Champion is definitely not coasting into his huge confrontation with the Mastadon. The man they call Vader!

Matthews: That's our main event but that is not all we have tonight. The Battle Queens Tag Team Championship will be on the line as Four-tune takes on Fire & Ice.

Young: Also Sheamus will face Karl Anderson as he readies for the cage match to finally settle the score with Adam Cole and the XWA Heavyweigt Title.

Matthews: Trust me you do not want to change that channel for the next 90 minutes. Sit back and enjoy the action. Let's send it to Rosa for our big opening match

++++

XWA 19 19_ROSA_1212013ag_0027b

Rosa: This is our opening match....

Bad Luck Fale w/ Tama Tonga
The Kingdom of Tonga
Theme Music: Fire Squad(Instrumental) - J Cole
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mS0SCEqPiOM

vs

Elijah Burke w/Moose
Harlem, NY
Theme Music:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SihoKQ-uLqE

(The announce team talk about how Moose has been getting involved in Burke's matches. They wonder if Elijah's claims to not know this is happening are true. Fale is dominating early. Tossing Burke into the corner and roughing him up with hooks and body shots. Fale suplexes Elijah hard to the mat. Moose has been quietly watching the action. Tama Tonga however has been very animated as he urges his partner on. Burke tries to rally with a few big right hands but a Mafia Kick sends him to the floor at the feet of Tama. Tama picks him up and tries to clothesline him but Burke ducks and drops him with a Big left hand. He gets on the apron but Fale grabs him. He drops down yanking the big man's neck across the top rope. Burke climbs the ropes but Tama is up grabbing his Leg . The ref is over warning Tama to let go. He doesn't see Moose climb in the ring with Brass Knux on his hand he cracks Fale in the jaw. Then rolls back out. Tama has let go and Burke now sees Fale lying in the ring. He hits Salvation (Flying Legdrop) and covers. 1.. 2.. 3!)

Winner: Elijah Burke

XWA 19 __6390552

Matthews: Moose did it again!!

Young: Did Burke see him? I'm not sure.

Matthews: He had to! Didn't he? Well regardless it goes in the record books as yet another victory for Elijah Burke.

++++

(Camera is in the back where we see Lauren Brooke interviewing Sheamus & Corey Graves.)

Lauren: Sheamus tonight you face Karl Anderson then in 7 days its you versus Adam Cole inside a Steel cage for the XWA Heavyweight Championship.

Sheamus: Aye Lauren. That title is rightfully mine. Adam Cole has pulled a lot of tricks from up his sleeve. But with Corey outside and my good friend Kenny Omega on the inside. I got him where I want him.

Lauren: And where is Kenny?

Graves: Good question. I've been texting him all day. Think something's wrong?

Sheamus: Don't worry Fella. I'm sure he'll be here soon.

Lauren: Well good Luck tonight and even bigger luck at Wrestlemania.

++++

Matthews: We have a big show in April coming up.

Young: XWA Spring Break '15 Coming April 19th. And we know the XWA Tag champs, reDRagon will face former champs The Ascension.

Matthews: We are about to see the former champs in the ring now.

Tony Garea  & Evan Karagias
Job City, USA

vs

The Ascension (Konnor & Viktor) W/ Vaine
Former XWA Tag Team Champions
Parts Unknown
Theme Music: Rebellion - CFO$
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rqn4vvtQDoQ

(Garea  & Karagias are wishing they were elsewhere as the angry, fired up team of the Ascension lay them to waste. They hit Fall of Man on Evan and pin him for the win.)

Winners: The Ascension

XWA 19 Ascension

++++

It's Time for Inside XWA with correspondent, Olivia Munn.

XWA 19 450252068

Munn: Welcome to Inside XWA. We are entering Wrestlemania Week. There will be fairs, fanfests and of course the  Ringmaster Tournament. Its an exciting time for all. But after Mania is over the action doesn't end here at XWA. Coming up April 19th from The Pond Ice Arena in Newark, DE is SPRING BREAK 2015. The Main Event will be reDRagon defending the Tag titles against The Ascension. Kevin Steen & Silas Young will face Uhaa Nation & Michael Elgin. Just added. The Tongan Mob Bosses will face Elijah Burke & Moose. And for the last signed match so far we take you to General Manager Paul Heyman.

Heyman: We have seen over the course of the last 2 months the spiraling of the once friendship of Hiroshi Tanahashi and Hideo Itami. The have wrestled twice with both men getting their hand raised. Well we could have a rubber match.But we like to do things here a bit more extreme. So both men have agreed to make this a best of 7 series. Its tied at 1 and at Spring Break we will have Match 3. Good luck boys!

Munn: In other news. Like every year. Many contracts come to an end after Wrestlemania. It is usually a signing frenzy in the days after. Will some  XWA talent be leaving. Will new talent come in? And what will be the effect on the rest of the roster? These questions are sure to be answered in an exciting way. So stay tuned to see what happens. That's all for this week. For Inside XWA, I'm Olivia Munn. Good Night.

++++

XWA 19 Wm7_zps18846465

Matthews: Spring Break looks like its  going to be a fun show already.

Young: Well Josh. We are in the middle of a fun one now. Its time for the Battle Queens Tag Team Championship.

Matthews: Fire & Ice some feel weaseled their way into this opportunity. After ruining the Canadian Ninjas shot.

Young: The Ninjas have made numerous challenges to Fire  & Ice but have not yet been answered.

Matthews: Well if they can beat Four-tune. I'm sure that would give the championship committee the power to command a match.

Four-Tune (Charlotte & Tessa)
Battle Queens Tag Team Champions

vs

Fire & Ice (Sassy Stephie & Serena Deeb)
Theme Music: Diva - Beyonce
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=__5gJGOnGaM

(The cocky challengers are doing a lot of trash talking early on. But it doesn't take long for them to see this team has these belts for a reason. Soon we see Charlotte having Deeb down in an Arm Lock. Tag made to Tessa who continues to work the arm. Deeb is able to do a front roll and reverse the hold she tags in Stephie who lands a kick to the stomach. They whip Tessa into the ropes and hit a double dropkick. Stephie applies a side headlock on Tessa. Tessa fights to a knee then does a back suplex breaking the hold. Tessa tries to get to her corner but Serena runs across the ring and knocks Charlotte off the apron and to the floor.

Fire and Ice continue to beat on Tessa in their corner. Stephie drapes Tessa across her knee as Deeb drops a Legdrop from the 2nd rope. She covers but Charlotte breaks it up. Deeb is standing on Tessa's throat. She breaks at 4. Deeb hits an Atomic Drop and then hits the ropes for the spear but Tessa moves and Deeb spears Stephie out on the apron! Hot tag into Charlotte. Who hits a dropkick then a bodyslam. Charlotte hits a DDT on Deeb and covers but she is dragged to the floor by Stephie. Stephie rams Charlotte into the railing. Then tosses her back in. Deeb tags her in. Stephie hits a Swinging Neckbreaker. She covers for 2. Stephanie hits a Running Knee Lift. She tags in Deeb then goes after Tessa Deeb hits the Spear! She covers 1.. 2..

In run the Canadian Ninjas!!! The crowd pops like crazy as Portia and Nicole run Wild on Fire and Ice. Double Lariat sends Serena to the floor. They grab Sassy Stephanie and hit Bang Bang(Superkick (Perez) / Bridging German suplex (Matthews) combination). Four-tune meanwhile has grabbed their titles and gotten out of town.  

No Contest

XWA 19 Nicole-matthews-032712

Matthews: What's good for the goose....

Young: You nailed it. Fire & Ice got a taste of their own medicine and Four-tune continues to benefit.

Matthews: Sooner or later this mess has to get settled. We'll be back.

++++

After the break we have Lauren in the ring.

Lauren: Ladies and Gentlemen, please welcome Mandy Leon!

XWA 19 B0903db862e731547de97302b53e9aac

Lauren: Mandy as we can hear from that ovation you are one of the most popular members of the XWA roster. How does that feel?

Mandy: It's incredible! I've only been here for a short time but everyone has made me feel so welcome.

Lauren: Well I think its a mix of your obvious beauty and your in-ring skill that has won them over.

Mandy: Oh, I don't know. What do you guys think?

(huge round of applause)

Lauren: They definitely love you Mandy....

(Then the lights flicker and turn blue and Marilyn' Manson's Killing Strangers starts to play.)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r2XtlMUUhco

(And slowly to the arena come the group known as Trinity. Lauren  runs  out the ring as they close in. Mandy gets in a stance as the lights begin to return and the mysterious threesome have entered the ring. Io holds up her  hands as if to say to hold on. Then holds open the ropes for Mandy to leave. She is a bit hesitant but finally starts to leave as she walks thru the ropes Kana hits a Spinning Back kick to her head. Mio drags her back in as the fans are booing unmercifully. Mio Hits a Brainbuster. Reverse DDT by Io. Then Kana applies a Seated Surfboard. While Mio & Io hit simultaneous Running Knees to her head. Mandy is out cold as Trinity look down at her. Then all 3 blow her a kiss. The lights dim once more as they make their leave.)  

++++

"Machine Gun" Karl Anderson w/ Luke Gallows
Pipestone, MN

vs

Sheamus w/ Corey Graves
Dublin, Ireland
Theme Music: I Walk Alone - Saliva
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p7i_yw0N26I

(Karl attacks but Sheamus was ready and is battering him with right hands. He Irish whips him to the ropes and hits a Flying Shoulder Block. He backs up now looking for the Brogue Kick but Galloway swipes at his foot. Sheamus kicks at him. When he turns back around he is met with a Leg Lariat.

Now Karl is working over the Irishman. Choking him on the ropes. He hits a Tombstone Piledriver. He covers for 2. Karl is now just stomping on the head of Sheamus. He sends him into the ropes and hits a back elbow. Then an elbow drop. He covers for another near fall. Anderson looks for another piledriver but  Sheamus straightens up while holding Karl's legs. He delivers an Alabana Slam! White Noise and then a cover for a near fall. Anderson tries  to escape thru the ropes but Sheamus catches him and starts clubbing him to the chest with forearms. He hits the Irish Curse. Then again backs up he goes for the Brogue  Kick but Karl evades it and hits a German suplex. He hits another one. Then a backbreaker. He goes  for the Stun Gun but Sheamus shoves him off to the ropes when he bounds back he is met with a Brogue Kick. 1.. 2.. 3!)

Winner: Sheamus

XWA 19 Sheamus2_original

(As Sheamus celebrates Galloway tosses Graves into the ring post. Then he and Anderson start beating up Sheamus in the ring. Double Suplex to Sheamus. Then Galloway hits the 2 Handed Chokebomb. Then set-up and nail the Magic Killer. We see Kenny Omega now heading to the ring wearing street clothes and a leather jacket. He rolls in. and Anderson and Galloway hold up there hands and back out the ring. Omega stares them down as Graves rolls back into the ring and is checking on Sheamus.)

++++

(Backstage we see Lauren Brooke.)

Lauren: Adam Cole, we just saw what your associates just did to Sheamus. All part of the Master Plan?

Cole: Master Plan? What am I? A Bond Villain? The only plan I have is to remain the XWA Champion for as long as  I want. Maybe until I decide I want some World title Gold. Or maybe I'll just retire this belt...The same way I'm going to retire you Sheamus! I am so sick of hearing how you built this place. Really? Well maybe you built it, but it crumbled! It was in the dust. A forgotten relic of days gone by. You're like the first little pig. You built a house but it was made of straw. A little huff and Puff and it got blown down. It was Adam Cole who REBUILT XWA! I made this house solid because I'm the Big Bad Wolf and I know what it takes to keep it standing. I made this the hottest promotion in the UWF. Not you. You were over in SSW trying to keep your career alive. A bit of advice little pig. Go back to the other house because if you stay in mine, I'm going to kill that career dead.

Lauren: I guess there's nothing left to say. 7 days to Wrestlemania VII. The world will be watching. Back to you Josh.

++++

Matthews: Big night for us as the World Champion is about to enter our ring.

Young: It's a non-Title match but can you imagine the doors that would open for Silas Young if he is able to defeat Guerrero?

Matthews: I'm sure Silas is thinking that same thing.

Rosa: This is our Main Event!

Silas Young
Milwaukee, WI
Theme Music: United Divided - Voodoo Johnson
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-WXvkeqSvEw

vs

Eddie  Guerrero
UWF World Heavyweight Champion
El Paso, TX
Theme Music: Lie, Cheat, Steal
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YmdASyfTIDk

(Before the match Eddie offers his hand to Silas. He slaps it away and says "Let's fight". And fight they do. Silas gives Eddie all he can handle. The champ is  used to this everyone wrestles their best match against him.Tonight is no different. Powerslam by Silas for a 2 count. He goes for the Stock Lock but Eddie fights it then gets the ropes.

Young goes for a suplex but Eddie reverses it and does the 3 Amigos. Then a Slingshot Senton. He covers for 2. Silas lands a hard right hand. Eddie returns fire. They both trade a few more. Silas lands a kick and sends Eddie to the ropes. Back body drop. Now Silas hits the ropes for a Clothesline but Eddie ducks it the hits a Spinebuster. He goes up top for the  Frog Splash but Silas rolls towards the ropes grabbing them. Eddie jumps down and stomps away at his hands . He finally gets him away. He gets him up...Brainbuster. He covers 1.. 2..

NO! Silas kicks out. Eddie gives a smirk. Like almost admiring Young's heart. He goes up again...Frog  Splash. This time he  gets the  3.)

Winner: Eddie Guerrero

XWA 19 340?cb=20161128223700

(Eddie celebrates when the lights go out and we hear Vader's music. The crowd is going crazy. The lights turn back on and in the ring is a Mini Vader. Eddie starts to laugh he grabs the mini and puts him over his knee and is spanking him. Then the lights go out agai.

When they turn on Eddie has a confused look on his face he doesn't see that standing behind him is the REAL Vader. He takes a step back and bumps into him. You can see from his expression he knows who is behind him. He turns and starts firing punches as Vader fires back. Security is pouring into the ring. But Vader and Eddie are beating them up too. Finally wrestlers from the back are running in. But Vader & Guerrero wont stop.

Matthews: This is Bedlam. We need to get these 2 under control!

Young: Wrestlemania is going to be a war. And they may keep fighting until then!

Matthews: Sorry folks but our time is up. For Renee Young, I'm Josh Matthews. See you at Wrestlemania!!!!!

Young: LATER!!
Back to top Go down
https://uwf-fantasywrestling.forumotion.com

XWA 19
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS :: Non IWA Fantasy Feds :: History of XWA-
Jump to: