FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan fiction wrestling promotions. Write and book your own wrestling shows.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

NWA WORLD TITLE TOURNAMENT- THE FINAL FOUR

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Brunogod

NWA WORLD TITLE TOURNAMENT- THE FINAL FOUR Empty
PostSubject: NWA WORLD TITLE TOURNAMENT- THE FINAL FOUR   NWA WORLD TITLE TOURNAMENT- THE FINAL FOUR EmptySun Mar 19, 2023 3:07 pm

televised on TBS!

JIM ROSS:" Hello wrestling fans and on behalf of the NWA and the UWF,we welcome you to the FINAL FOUR!

And what anight we have lined up here for you on TBS!

Not only will our very own UWF TV Champion- 'DR. DEATH" STEVE WILLIAMS be taking on the man known as The UNDERTAKER in our main event in the FINAL FOUR but in our semi main event we will be havong The "RUSSIAN NIGHTMARE" NIKITA KOLOFF along with his manager The " MOUTH OF THE SOUTH" JIMMY HART taking on one of the hottest men in the business today..the WWF TV Champion..."THE HUMAN SUPLEX MACHINE" TAZ!!

And joining me tonight with his special brand of insight is "COWBOY" BILL WATTS!"

BILL WATTS:" Well thank you JIM and to be honest not only will we have those two big main events in the FINAL FOUR but we are going to have sone great UWF action and more in store! So lets go to the ring and HOOK EM UP!"

Opening match:

Brian Pillman vs Hakushi w/Pieter

As the introductions are made and the bell rings, the two men are distracted by the appearance of, the NWA Super Juniors champion...... Chris Jericho!

Jericho makes his way to the ring and has a stare down with Hakushi before joining Jim Ross at the commentary table!

Jim Ross: "Well what do we owe for this surprise?"

Chris Jericho: "Drink it in man! LA Champion is here and in living color to bring some class to this show tonight! Let's rock and roll Daddy-O!"

Pillman & Hakushi exchange hammerlocks & headlocks. Pillman flips out of an armbar and takes Hakushi to the mat. Both guys getting cheers early on. Shoulderblock by Hakushi, hip toss by Pillman, Hakushi kicks him down and it’s a standoff. Headlock and shoulderblock by Pillman but he misses a spin kick. Hakushi gets a jab to Pillmans throat to take control. Pillman works out of a slam attempt, but Hakushi hits a modified backbreaker. Hakushi with some stomps. Cartwheel into an elbowstrike in the corner by Hakushi. Hakushi hits a broncobuster. Hakushi kicks away at Pillmans left leg, then the back of the head. Jericho says he thinks the referee will stop this one, but the pump splash only gets a two count for Hakushi. Backdrop, then a spin kick sends Pillman outside for a Space Flying Tiger Drop! Back in the ring, Hakushi hits a top rope shoulderblock for two. The diving headbutt misses though, and Pillman fights back. Pillman with the tope con hilo! Pillman slams Hakushi back in the ring, hits a top rope splash for two. Pillman off the ropes, goes for Air-Pillman but Hakushi catches him and hits a back suplex for a sudden three count. The ref raises Hakushis hand as Jericho rises to his feet at the table. Then out comes.......

AJ STYLES!!!!

AJ Styles: "I've only been here in the UWF for a few weeks now. But I made my intentions clear.... when people talk about the Super Juniors division, I want them to talk about AJ Styles! And while you may own that title right now Jericho...... they way I see it..... before I can get to you...... I have to beat this man first!"

Styles turns and looks intensely into Hakushi and the fans pop big time from the stare down between the two, only to be interrupted by........

Sunny and....... Chris Candido!

Sunny: "I hate to be the one to break up a good party boys..... but if we are going to talk about the face of the Super Junior division..... look no further than my man...... Chris Candido!"

Jericho is disgusted at ringside and takes the housemic......

Chris Jericho: "Could all of you assclowns please...... SHUT THE HELL UP! The fact of the matter is this..... I'm Chris Jericho and your not! I'm the NWA Super Junior champion! Not you! But you have gave me a great idea. You three want the spotlight? You wanna prove who's best? Why don't you three face off this Monday night? And then, whoever wins...... might get my attention!"

Jericho leaves the ringside area as Styles, Hakushi, and Candido all stare at each other in the ring.

ROSS:"Well that was one helluva match with HAKUSHI squealing out a win but i think its the aftermatch everyone is gonna be talking about!"

WATTS:" You got that right JIM! The World Super Junior Heavyweight Champion sur prysed us by coming out for commentary but instead of picking his next challenger .he seemed to want no part of any of the three men! But Monday night we will get it settled and then JERICHO will have to face the winner!"

ROSS:" An interesting developement indeed ! Well up next ,and with all the jumping and sneak attacks going on with these men,we are gonna try to settle things with what promises to be an exciting six man tag team mmatch!"

WATTS:" And with the history between LEX and PERFECT this match could steal the show!"

2nd Match:Lex Luger & Beer Money vs Mr. Perfect & The Midnight Express w/Jim Cornette

As the match started James Storm had Dennis Condrey bouncing around like a super ball with right hands. When The other members of Camp Cornette tried to intervene, Robert Roode & Lex Luger ran in to put a stop to that before Storm could work Condrey over a little more. Sleeper by Roode was cinched in on Condrey. Mr. Perfect illegally came in, feeling the sleeper as well. Without a tag, Perfect was accepted as the legal man as Roode beat him from pillar to post. Camp Cornette seemed to done for the evening and started towards the dressing room until Him Cornette talked them out of leaving. Eaton wanted lead by example, only to be headlocked by both members of Beer Money. Power slam on Perfect courtesy of James Storm topped off by a head scissors on the entering Condrey. Lex took control, whipping Condrey chest first against the turnbuckles. Condrey needed help to free himself from the bear hug, helping Eaton set up the DDT on Luger.

For the first time in this match, Camp Cornette were in complete control. Cutting off the ring, Luger was being punished by all three opponents at any given time. Missing a left hook, Eaton caught Luger coming off the ropes with the spine buster that somehow only gave him a two count. Luger also took a hangman’s neck breaker courtesy of Condrey as it was announced they had been doing battle for fifteen minutes. The torso was Camp Cornettes bull’s eye. Luger took Perfects delayed vertical suplex, firing off a clothesline to tag out. Storm became the legal man, power slamming Condrey. Storm’s follow up cross body saw Condrey duck and send him to the floor. Storm recovered, turning Comdreys suplex attempt into the roll up. 1.......2....... Perfect broke up the sure pin, punching Storm as the referee tried to regain order. Condrey has the tennis racket, unseen by the ref! He goes to nail Storm in the face with it, but Roode dropkicks Condrey out of the ring. Beer Money and the Exprss fight outside the ring. Luger hits a military press slam on Perfect followed by a clothesline that turns Perfect inside out. Powerslam by Luger. He scoops Perfect up....... TORTURE RACK!!! Cornette is going crazy on the outside but Beer Money are still fighting with the Express. Perfect has no choice but...... TO SUBMIT!!!!

Jim Ross: "Aftet months of tribulations, Lex Luger has finally gotten a victory over Mr. Perfect! In my book, that has to get him anothet shot at the UWF Heavyweight title held by Perfect! And if that happens, could we be looking at the next UWF Heavyweight champion?

WATTS:" I'll agree with you on that but if i know anything about CORNETTE is that he is not going to take this lying down and lord knows what that mama's boy is gonna do next !"

ROSS:"And up next is what promises to be an interesting match up as the unique pairing of CHRIS ADAMS and his ,i guess you can call him his advisor,and DOUBLE A ARN ANDERSON as they face the dangerous TULLY BLANCHARD!"

WATTS:" Definitely some unique history between these gentlemen and i wonder how this will really paly out/"

3rd Match:Chris Adams vs Tully Blanchard

As the introductions are being made, Tully walks right over to the corner of Adams and Arn Anderson. Tully stares a hole through Arn for a few seconds and then extends his hand, which Arn shakes. Adams then offers his hand to Tully, and Tully just smirks at him and walks away. Arn gives Adams some last minute advice and leaves the ring.

Adams stsrtscthe bout quick with armdrags and dropkicks that had Tully retreating to the floor early on. Back inside, Adams was still in control. They ended up on the floor, and Blanchard got the advantage as they got back in the ring. Adams eventually fired back with a lot of punches. The crowd loves Adams. Tully got control back briefly, but Adams took him down with a big right hand. Blanchard hit a back suplex and locked in the figure four. Tully used the ropes to do more damage as Arn yells at the ref to pay attention to the match. After a few more attempts the referee caught Tully using the ropes and broke up the submission. Blanchard went after the left leg some more. Adams managed to get some nearfalls with pinning combinations. Adams went for the superkick, but Blanchard avoided it. Adams managed to lock in the figure four! Tully made the ropes, and he then begged off. Arn yells for Adams to stay on him.

Five minutes left in the time limit. Blanchard hip tossed Adams onto the referee. Adams gets up and hit a missile dropkick. The referee was late to count: 1......2.....NO! Blanchard hit another back suplex and diving crossbody. Tully puts his feet on the ropes as the ref counts, 1.......2....... Arn knocks Blanchards feet off the ropes! Tully gets up and looks out at Arn, and you can feel the tension!

Adams rolled Blanchard up, 1.......2.......NO!! Two minutes left. Adams hit a big diving lariat and then a delayed vertical suplex: 1…2…NO! One minute left. Adams got a nearfall with a backslide. Adams got another nearfall with a snap powerslam. 15 seconds. Superkick by Adams!!! 1......2......3!!! With just 6 seconds left, Chris Adams is your winner!!

Tully tries arguing with the ref that the time had expired, but the ref says no! Once again, Tully locks eyes with Arn, then leaves the ring. Arn raises Adams arm in victory much to the delight of the crowd.

ROSS:" Well it looks like to me that ARN left no doubt to where his loyalties lie!"

WATTS:" I agree! I'm not sure what TULLY expected was going to happen but ARN showed everyone one that his word is his bond and left no doubt about that!"

ROSS:" Well fans,up next we have a match for the World Tag Team Championship as its time for the Freebirds to put their money where there mouth is !"

WATTS:" Exactly! The time for jawing is over and Nansen and Dibiase are ready to get their shot at the gold..whether the champs like it or not!"

4th Match:Stan Hansen & Ted DiBiase vs The Freebirds for the NWA World tag team titles

Hansen and Gordy start, but Hansen attacks Gordy first. Gordy crisscrosses with Hansen and hits a forearm but Hansen headlocks him and tags DiBiase. Hansen holds Gordy against the ropes so that Dibiase can boot him and then takes Gordy to the mat with a slam and a headlock takeover. Dibiase leapfrogs over Gordy and hits a high kick for a one-count, then smashes Gordy into Hansen’s knee and tags Hansen in. Hansen hits a dropkick and a kneedrop, followed by a running elbow drop for another one-count. Gordy fights out of a chinlock but he ends up double shoulder-tackled by Hansen and DiBiase. Dibiase’s legal as he lands another big slam into a chinlock of his own but Gordy fights to the ropes. Girdy catches onto Dibiase’s strategy and avoids the leapfrog this time, hits an elbow, and tags Michael Hayes who hits a flurry of different strikes including a snampare/dropkick combo but DiBiase rolls out of the way of an elbow drop. Hansen comes in and elbow drops Hayes and Hayes ends up caught in the ropes so both Hansen and Dibiase pummel him.

Hansen tags in and lands a high kick to Haye’s gut and then gives Hayes a taste of his own medicine. Hayes sells like only he can, swinging wildly and staggering like he’s about to lose balance. Hansen throws him into Dibiase’s knee and tags him in, who lands a dropkick. Hayes ducks a big chop and tags Gordy, who hits some uppercuts and sends Dibiase into a corner. Dibiase boots Gordy down and tags Hansen and the two land a double back body drop. Gordy avoids another elbow drop and hits another uppercut and slams Hansen this time despite Hansen’s resistance. Hansen kicks out of a pin at one and the two brawl. Hansen gains the upper hand and locks in a deep chinlock but Hayes saves his brother. DiBiase tags in and hits a running knee against the ropes and follows with a backbreaker into a back stretch. Hansen comes in to hit a kneedrop on a helpless Gordy and Dibiase pins, 1.......2...... but Hayes makes the save again.

Hansen tags in and charges as Dibiase holds Gordy in place for him but Gordy escapes and suplexes Hansen for a two-count. He tags Hayes and they hit stereo chest punches and Hayes manages to knock Hansen down with some shoulder tackles. Hansen sends Hayes into the ropes and then dumps him to the floor where he gets attacked by DiBiase. Hansen smashes Hayes into the announce table, throws him into the ring, and lands a knee to the back of his neck. Dibiase tags in and lands a double suplex alongside Hansen for a two-count. Then Dibiase hits a piledriver despite Hayes best efforts at kicking his way out of it. Dibiase only gets a one-count so he tags Hansen, who lands a nasty chop to Hayes chest. Another elbow drop gets Hansen a two-count and he goes for a powerbomb but Hayes fights out and lands a back low blow without the referee seeing it.

Hayes tags in Gordy, who lands a running forearm despite Hansen hitting body blows. Dibiase tags in but Gordy dropkicks him and lands another vertical suplex for a two-count. Hansen tags in and Gordy goes for a back body drop but Hansen kicks him first. Hansen hits more elbow drops and kicks and then holds Gordy in place so that Dibiase can hit an ax handle to Gordys kidneys. Dibiases now legal as he lands a front powerslam for a two-count. Then he tags Hansen and they both boot Gordy in his face. Gordy reaches out to tag Hayes but Hansen pulls him back with an abdominal stretch. Hansen switches to a gutwrench suplex and gets another two-count and then tags DiBiase who lands a running splash to Gordy’s lower back/kidney area and then hits that same spot with more ax handles. He gets another two-count off a Jackhammer and tags Hansen, who hits a back elbow, smashes Gordy into a turnbuckle, and tags Dibiase back in again. Dibiase lands a chop of his own and applies a headlock but Gordy coutners with a back suplex. Hansen tries to stop a tag but he can’t and in comes Hayes. Wait, no, Hansen distracts the referee so he never sees the tag. All four wrestlers end up brawling in the ring. The ref pulls Hayes back as Hansen whips Gordy into the ropes and DiBiase parts them, sending Gordy to the floor.

With Gordy outside the ring, Hansen tackles Hayes but he also collides with the referee and both of them fall to the floor as well. Dibiase chokes Gordy as Hansen grabs a table. Hansen & DiBiase smash the table over Gordys back and then throw him into the ring as Hayes goes after DiBiase. Hansen lands several elbow drops to Gordy as Dibiase keeps punching Hayes down as he tries to get into the ring. Eventually, Hayes makes it into the ring but he’s stopped and thrown back out by Hansen. Hansen lands another kneedrop as Dibiase pulls the ref back into the ring. But as soon as he gets to his feet he sees something in Hayes’s hand and the ref won’t allow it in the ring. The ref and Hayes play tug-of-war until Hansen nails Hayes with a Lariat! Then Hsnsen hots Gordy with a Lariat too. Hansen exits the ring as Dibiase hits a powerslam on Gordy. Dubiase goes for the figure four but Gordy kicks Dibiase off, and Dibiase crashes into Hansen knocking him off the ringaoron. Hansen gets up off the floor and sees Dibiase dropped over the middle rope and Gordy still on the mat. Hansen grabs his bullrope....... AND NAILS DIBIASE IN THE HEAD WITH IT!

Dibiase falls backwards to the mat and Gordy throws an arm over Dibiases chest, 1.......2.......3!!! AND STILLLLLL....... NWA WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS........ THE FREEBIRDS!!!!

Jim Ross: "WHAT THE..... HELL? WHAT JUST HAPPENED HERE? IT LOOKED TO ME THAT HANSEN AND DIBIASE WAS JUST SECONDS AWAY FROM WINNING THE TITLES. BUT HANSEN NAILS DIBIASE WITH THAT COWBELL. FANS WE WILL TRY TO GET MORE INFORMATION ON THIS ON MONDAY NIGHT! I DONT KNOW WHAT ELSE TO SAY."

WATTS:" I'll tell you what JIM! STAN HANSEN has an awful lot of explaining to do here! I'm ,for once,at a loss for words byt as you said...we WILL get to the bottom of this! Sooner than later!"

ROSS:" It's just a damn shame !!

But we have to move on and now its time for the first FINAL FOUR matchup as TAZ takes on NIKITA KOLOFF!"

5th Match: WWF TV Champ- TAZ vs NIKITA KOLOFF w/ JIMMY HART

As the crowd starts to settle in as they are styill in shock from the last match...TAZ and NIKITA meet in the center of the ring and waste no time!

TAZ tries to fight power with power but is no match for the Russian's power!

TAZ recalculates his gameplan and starts dropkicking NIKITA in his legs which actually take the powerhouse down !

A side suplex followed by a back suplex hurts the big man who rolls out of the ring as the crowd goes crazy!

HART is having a shit fit as he cant believe that TAZ has hurt his man!

Some outside coynseling is given abd NIKITA returns to the ring!

TAZ grabs him as he come sin and throws KOLOFF hard into the turnbuckle which stuns the big man !

A quick belly to belly is followed by the tazmission!!

The crowd is going nuts as MIKITA struggles to escape!

But KOLOFF is close enough to finally drape a leg on the bottom rope and TAZ has to break the hold!

TAZ whips NIKITA into the ropes and hots a clothesline!

It staggers NIKITA but he doesnt go down!

TAZ reboundsoff the ropes and hits another clothesline and lays out the russian!

HART is jumping up and down going crazy!

TAZ whips him into the turnbuckle and follows but NIKITA moves and TAZ goes shoulder frst into the steel post,practically causing TAZ to fall out of the ring!

NIKITA slowly makes his way o TAZ and starts poundind away on the hurt shoulder!

NIKITA then applies the chicken wing on TAZ's injured shoulder but somehow TAZ survives it and shocks NIKITA by not giving up!

NIKITA is flustered whuch allows TAZ to get back at it and he hits NIKITA with a bodyslam!

But NIKITA stops a back body drop attempt by clubbing TAZ across the back !

NIKITA hits a devastating Russian Sickle but TAZ kicks out at two!!

A pissed NIKITA then hits a second sickle and finally gets the three count!

Your winner and advancing to the World Heavyweigh Championship finals-NIKITA KOLOFF!

ROSS:" Calling that a slobberknocker would not do that match justice! What a helluva fight!"

WATTS:"TAZ took the big Russian to the limit and looked well on his way to winning but ine mistake is all it took and NIKITA capitalized!"

ROSS:" Evactly BILL! Now next up we find out who has to face this monster Russian in the finals!"

MAIN EVENT

FINAL FOUR SEMI FINAL

UWF TV Champ-DR DEATH STEVE WILLIAMS vs THE UNDERTAKER

These two are evenly matched and its anyone's guess on who's gonna win!

WILLIAMS actually gets an early advantage by utilizing his collegiate wrestling background and has TAKER a bit behind the eight ball!

Its a sound strategy by DOC and one hat seems to be working!

TAKER'S lack of counter wrestling shows and DOC is taking his time and wearing the deadman down!

It may not be exciting but it's working and the crowd is impressed!!

Fireman's carry...arm locks...leglocks...headlocks...just a beautiful display of wrestling!

DOC whips TAKER into the ropes and on the rebound catches him in a bear hug!

TAKER fights several minutes before finally raking the eyes to escape!

A blinded WILLIAMS is then an easy victim for an choke slam!

TAKER catches his breath and then starts methodically beating down DOC!

Nothuing pretty but damn sure effective!

TAKER whips DOC into the ropes and hits a flying clothesline and makes the cover but WILLIAMS kicks out at 1!

Then its a fist fight and they are beatingb the hell outta each other but DOC is getting the advantage!

He staggers TAKER and then hoits the OKLAHOMA STAMPEDE!

DOC covers but TAKER drapes his foot over the bottomm rope!

DOC is pissed and argues with the ref allowing TAKER to ctach his breath!

DOC turns around and is hit with a lkick to the gut which doubles him over !

TAkER hits the LAST RIDE !

1...2...NOOOOO!

Somehow DOC kicks out which stuns the crowd and TAKER!

A pissed TAKER then throws DOC into then ropes and hits a flying clothesline!

TAKER then picks the big man up and hits the Tombstone Pikledriver!

1...2...3 !!!

TAKER gets the pin and advances to the World Heavyweight Finals!!

DOC slowly gets up...both mennstaredown each other before shaking hands!

The crowd gives both men a standingn ovation!

ROSS:" Fnas ,what a fantastic night of action and now the finals are set! it'll be The UNDERTAKER against the Russian Nightmare NIKITA KOLOOF to decide our very first NWA WORLD HEAVYWEIGH CHAMPION!"

WATTS:" STEVE WILLIAMS put up one helluva fight and u can damn sure bet that he'll be comingb after whoever wins that world title!

Thanks for joining us and have a great night!

Dont foget to tune in next week here on TBS to see the NWA World Heavyweight Finals coming to you from Florida! GOOD NIGHT!'

Back to top Go down
ChairShot

ChairShot

PostSubject: Re: NWA WORLD TITLE TOURNAMENT- THE FINAL FOUR   NWA WORLD TITLE TOURNAMENT- THE FINAL FOUR EmptySun Mar 19, 2023 7:18 pm

Final 4 time

Looks like the challengers for Jerichos title are beginning to line up in the UWF

Luger finally gets one up on Perfect..... now can he get another shot at that UWF title

Hansen has lost his mind

Man..... Taz gave Nikita all he could handle in this one. But after that victory, im going on record and calling it right now.....Koloff will be the NWA World champion

Doc gets caught up in the heat of the battle and makes one little mistake that leads to Taker taking it from there

Taker vs Nikita will be one helluva fight with the world title hanging in the balance

Another awesome round
Back to top Go down
Johnny Rose

PostSubject: Re: NWA WORLD TITLE TOURNAMENT- THE FINAL FOUR   NWA WORLD TITLE TOURNAMENT- THE FINAL FOUR EmptyThu Mar 23, 2023 9:59 am

That opening was nuts

That has to propel Lex for a title shot vs Perfect .

Tully has had a rough month .

Fucking Hansen

Nikita knew he was in a fight .

Doc gave Taker all he wanted .

Saturday is gunna kick ass
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NWA WORLD TITLE TOURNAMENT- THE FINAL FOUR   NWA WORLD TITLE TOURNAMENT- THE FINAL FOUR Empty

Back to top Go down

NWA WORLD TITLE TOURNAMENT- THE FINAL FOUR
Page 1 of 1