FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan fiction wrestling promotions. Write and book your own wrestling shows.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

XWA 18

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Supes
Admin
Supes

XWA 18 Empty
PostSubject: XWA 18   XWA 18 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2020 9:08 pm

XWA 18 852b127b-a3ce-4422-9d31-c15b1d1118dd_zps7921c3d3

....LIVE ON ....

.... TNT ....

VENUE - The XWA Arena (Du Burns Arena)
CITY - Baltimore, Maryland
BELL TIME - 6:30 p.m.

XWA 18 Du_Burns_Arena_01

(Show opens with a shot of the XWA Arena (The Du Burns arena, on the shores of the inner harbor in Baltimore, Maryland. The song The Phoenix by Fall Out Boy plays as we see clips of various XWA wrestlers)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yKOlBZJ7Izs

(The camera pans the capacity crowd before settling on our Announce team of Josh Matthews and Renee Young.)

XWA 18 ImpactVegasPromos-118-editXWA 18 Renee-young-wwe-bio

Matthews: Wrestling fans welcome to XWA. For the next 90 minutes sit back and enjoy the best action you're gonna see anywhere. As usual to my left is my partner, Renee Young. Renee we got ourselves a big show.

Young: We do the UWF World 6-Man champions, those low lives, The Riot Squad are here as they face The Usos and Kenny Omega.

Matthews: You sound like you are still pretty upset from last show.

Young: Aren't you? We have not gotten any word this week on Roman Reigns availability for Wrestlemania after the horrifying actions of the Champions last show.

Matthews: Classless move to be blunt. Also on our show. Hiroshi Tanahashi will face Hideo Itami in a rematch. Tiana Ringer and more. Now Let's send it to Rosa to announce our first match.

++++

XWA 18 S-l300

Rosa: This is our opening match....

CJ Parker & David Otunga
No One Cares

vs

Tongan Mob Bosses (Tama and Fale)
The Kingdom of Tonga
Theme Music: Fire Squad(Instrumental) - J Cole
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mS0SCEqPiOM

(CJ gets a microphone and starts to cut a promo that puts over these "Island Boys" Living off the grid with no electricity no gasoline. They are true Heroes of Earth. He goes to shake Fale's hand Fale hits the Grenade! They toss him out the ring. David is on his own and has no chance. Fale gives him the Bad Luck Fall and pins him.)

Winners: Tongan Mob Bosses

XWA 18 Bad_Luck_FaleXWA 18 Tama_Tonga

Matthews: Hah. Looks like these "Island Boys" were not in the mood for CJ Parker's nonsense tonight.

Young: His mouth wrote a check that Otunga had to cash.

Matthews: We'll be back..Oh Wait Tama Tonga has a mic.

Tama: At FURY Elijah Burke got his hand raised against me. But take a look at the screen. You will see...right there that his boy Moose got involved. So that's how you win your matches? Well next week the big man, Fale wants you in the ring. I will be watching that your boy keeps his nose out of it.

++++

(Camera is in the back where we see Lauren Brooke interviewing Elijah Burke & Moose.)

XWA 18 1ysbyp

Lauren: Elijah you heard the challenge and saw the video. Your response?

Burke: I saw it. I had no idea. Big man, I get you're trying to help me but that's not following the good word. We must remember his teachings. A victory not gained fairly is a hollow one.

Lauren: And the challenge of Fale.

Burke: As for the Challenge I accept. We will see you next week.

Lauren: There you have it. Big match-up for next show.

++++

Matthews: Renee, I am so excited for Wrestlemania!

Young: Everyone is! The best time of the year. My favorite for sure.

Matthews: Well up next we have a crowd favorite in action.

Amy the Farmer's Daughter
Tennessee

vs

Tiana Ringer
Woodbridge, Ontario, Canada
Theme music: Move - Jenevieve X
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UaDA0iS08-M

(Amy starts out quick hitting a pair of dropkicks. She tries to send Tiana into the Turnbuckle but she runs up the ropes and hits a Flying Back elbow. Bodyslam by Ringer and a Slingshot Senton ala Eddie Guerreo. She covers for 2. She whips her into the buckle now. Sits her on the top rope and delivers a Superplex! She pulls Amy up once more... Tiana Driver(Fireman's carry dropped into a spinebuster) she covers and gets the 3!)

Winner: Tiana Ringer

XWA 18 Tiana-Ringer

(As Tiana celebrates and waves to the crowd. The lights start to flicker then go out. We hear Killing Strangers from Marilyn Manson start to play.

(Then a blue light appears and coming to the ring are three figures. They enter the ring as the lights slowly return.)

XWA 18 TRINITY_zps63r4wsuq

(Tiana doesn't know what to make of this they remove their Masks. MIO offers her hand to Tiana she hesitates then reaches... But Mio kicks her in the gut. She whips her into the buckle IO follows in with a clothesline. Then KANA hits a Running Kick right to her face. MIO follows with a Running Knee Strike right to the chin. Kana applies a Seated Surfboard. While MIO & IO hit simultaneous Running Knees to her head. They leave her lying with blood coming from her nose. They pose as the fans boo. Then the lights dim once more as they make their leave.)

++++

It's Time for Inside XWA with correspondent, Olivia Munn.

XWA 18 298260-switched-on-olivia-munn

Munn: Welcome to Inside XWA. Wrestlemania season is upon us but there's more than just the headline show. Just a few days prior will be the Ringmaster Tournament. Some very big names have entered. Such as Tito Santana, Delirious, Low Ki, The Cobra, Ricochet, Nick Bockwinkle and more! Also included is XWA's own Michael Elgin.

Elgin: Ringmaster 2015. Sounds a bit corny but its still a great honor With the world's eyes on me. I will rise above 15 other top stars and show why I am the future World Champion. Anyone who gets in my way will find out why they call me.....Unbreakable.

Munn: In other news. Reports are Tommy Dreamer is still working his way back into fighting shape. We look forward to seeing him one day back in an XWA ring. Also Fire & Ice have signed to face Fourtune in 2 weeks here on XWA TV for the Battle Queems Tag Titles. XWA has an upcoming house show in The Pond Ice Arena in Newark, DE March 30th. Tickets are on sale. That's all for this week. For Inside XWA, I'm Olivia Munn. Good Night.

++++

XWA 18 Wm7_zps18846465

Matthews: Elgin is primed for the Ringmaster Tournament.

Young: It's quite the opportunity.

Matthews; At this time we want to inform you fans that XWA TV will not be on next week as TNT will be covering March Madness.

Young: But Fear not we will be back in 2 weeks and we will have for you here in Baltimore the World Heavyweight Champion, Eddie Guerrero.

Matthews: Up next we have a rematch of former friends.

Young: A shame they are battling but they sure can put on a great match.

Hideo Itami
Tokyo, Japan
Theme Music: Don't Panic - French Montana
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bkTUN1k2Fz0

vs

Hiroshi Tanahashi
Ogaki, Gifu, Japan
Theme Music: High Energy - Julia Claris
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MLTWKU8rS1Q

(The announcers talk about how after his loss in their first match Itami asked for this rematch which Tanahashi was quick to accept. Tanahashi quickly goes after the leg in which was injured last match. He hits a Dragon Screw Leg Whip then goes for a Figure Four but Hideo is able to kick him away . Tanahashi gets his leg again but before he can do another whip Itami hits an Enzuguiri. He goes for a curb stomp but Tanahashi moves out the way.  He lands a few chops to Hideo's chest but Hideo answers with chops of his own then a hard kick to the mid-section. Gut-wrench Suplex. He covers for 2. Itami locks on a side headlock and is grinding him on the mat. Tanahashi takes a while but eventually gets to a vertical bae and hits a Back Suplex to break the hold. Tanahashi is trying to gasp to get air back in his lungs. Itami is up though and stomps on his chest. He hits the ropes for a Flying Knee drop but he misses!

Hiroshi immediately goes right after the knee. Laying in kicks. Itami is trying to get away to protect it but Tanahashi is like a bloodhound. Shinbreaker by Tanahashi. Then quickly locks in the Figure Four. Itami is reeling but he is determined and he fights and....turns over and reverses it! Tanahashi quickly grabs the ropes.

Both men rise and start trading elbow shots. Tanashi has Itami dazed he sends him into the ropes and goes for his flying forearm but Itami evades it and hits a Release German Suplex. He uses the ropes to hit a Tornado DDT.  Then a Slingshot Legdrop! He covers 1.. 2..

NO!!!! Tanahshi kicks out. Fans are chanting This is Awesome! Itami goes for another German but Hiroshi lands back elbows to free himself. He hits a Mule kick that sends Itami flying backwards into the corner. Tana puts him on the top rope He tries for a Superplex but its blocked. Itami lands an elbow then a Headbutt. Tanahashi falls to the mat. He goes for the Flying double stomp. But Tanahashi rolls away. Running single leg dropkick by Itami.  He sends Tana into the ropes looking for his spinning kick but Tanahashi does a forward roll to evade it then comes back and nails the Sling Blade! He Picks itami up...Tombstone Piledriver!. He goes up top...High Fly Flow!

But Itami got his foot up which catches Tanahashi right in the mush. Tanahashi is down. Fans are now chanting "XWA". Itami rises. Picks up Tanahashi to his shoulders. Go To Sleep!!! He covers 1.. 2.. 3!)

Winner: Hideo Itami

XWA 18 Hideo-itami

(After the match. Itami goes to Tanahashi and extends his hand now. Tanahashi is none too pleased with this He takes his hand but pulls him close as they are nose to nose and both talking trash in Japanese.)

Matthews: Someone needs to separate those 2. I think this is far from over.

Young: That was a tremendous match! I guess they are 1 to 1 now.

Matthews: Will there be a rubber match? I think both guys would agree to one. Still to come tonight. The Riot Squad will be in action. Stay with us.

++++

After the break we have Lauren in the ring.

Lauren: Ladies and Gentlemen, please welcome the newest addition to XWA. Mil Muertes along with Catrina.

XWA 18 Lucha-underground-catrina-and-mil-muertes

Lauren: Mil Muertes , Welcome to XWA.

Catrina: Mil doesn't talk much. He lets his ...violence do his talking.

Lauren: His violence, I see. And what is your role here?

Catrina: I serve at the whim of Mil Muertes. Do you know what his name means? It translates to a thousand deaths. Death is a price we all must pay Mil walks the line between both worlds. collecting on those debts. Not literally of course. But facing him in the ring? Well that could be considered....career suicide.

Lauren: OK. Thank you for your time. Suddenly its freezing in here.

++++

Brent Albright
Tulsa, OK

vs

Kazuchika Okada
Tokyo, Japan
Theme Music: Rainmaker
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tlcuRq4nEuM

(Brent gets caught early with some big European Uppercuts and elbows by Okada. He sends Brent into the corner and follows with a big leaping Forearm. He drives a few Shoulders in. He goes to Irish Whip him across to the other corner but its reversed by Brent. When Okada bounces out the corner he is backdropped to the mat. Albright hits the ropes and nails a stiff clothesline. Vertical Suplex by Albright. He drops an elbow and covers 1.. 2.. Kick out.

Albright looks for a piledriver but Okada backdrops him off. As Albright Rises he his dropkicked in the back of the skull. Okada picks him up and hits Heavy Rain. He then slaps on Red Ink (Kneeling cross-legged STF). Albright is tough but he has no choice and taps.)

Winner: Kazuchika Okada

XWA 18 Fiche

++++

(Backstage we see Lauren Brooke.)

Lauren: Corey Graves can we get a word?

Graves: Hey Lauren what can I do for you?

Lauren: Well at Wrestlemania you will be appointed special Cage enforcer. How does that feel to you?

Graves: Its a big responsibility we have to do something about...

(Kenny Omega comes over with a manila envelope.)

Omega: Hey Corey someone just gave this to me to give to you.

Graves: Me? What the hell is it?

(Corey opens the envelop and all that's there is one single bullet.)

Lauren: A bullet? What does that mean?

Omega:: Ahh Its probably a prank, buddy. I gotta get ready for my match. Catch you later.

Graves: Strange. Anyway, as I was saying. Someone needs to stand up to Cole and his boys. I'll be there to be sure no one gets in that cage.

Lauren: It's going to be quite the spectacle at Wrestlemania. Thanks Corey.. Back to you Josh.

++++

Matthews: Main Event Time!

Young: I can't even pretend to not be biased. I hope the Usos and Kenny Omega beat the crap out of these guys after what they did to Roman Reigns.

Matthews: Just an update on his condition. Well...there is no update. Things have been silent all week from The SHIELD. You have to wonder if he will be at Wrestlemania at all.

Rosa: This is our Main Event!

The Usos (Jimmy & Jey) & Kenny Omega

vs

The Riot Squad(Johnny Barend, Curtis Iaukea & Ripper Collins)
UWF World 6-Man Tag Team Champions
Hawaii
Theme Music: United Divided - Voodoo Johnson
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-WXvkeqSvEw

(Before the match Manager Sir Oliver Humperdink gets the mic and starts to brag how the Riot Squad will have no problem retaining their titles now that the Shield is down a member. He says they are the greatest 6-Man tag Team in the history of the UWF and that will not change at Wrestlemania.

The Usos and Omega are tired of this and hit a Triple Superkick to Humperdink as the crowd pops. The Champs are shocked and charge and all 3 are backdropped over the ropes. Jimmy hits the ropes and hits a Suicide Dive. Jey climbs the ropes He does another dive on top of them. Omega is in the ring he raises his hands as the crowd is urging him on. He runs and hits a Somersault Plancha on everyone! The crowd is chanting "XWA".

Jey throws Barend in the ring as the ref finally starts the match. The smaller team are using quick tags and speed to stay on the world champs. But eventually the tide turns. Iaukea powerslams Jey for a 2 count. Ripper comes in and looks for a Piledriver but Jey runs in and Superkicks him. Now both men are crawling to their corners Tag is made to Jey and Ripper tags Barend.

Jey Hits a High Cross Body for 2. He goes for a Suplex but its reversed. Barend goes for a Senton but Jey moves. He hits the ropes and executes a Sunset Flip. 1.. 2.. NO! Iaukea breaks it up. Now everyone runs in. Iaukea and Omega are out on the floor fighting. Jimmy hits a Tornado DDT on Barend. As Jey goes up top and hits the splash. But the referee is being distracted by Humperdink. Ripper is in with one of the title belts and slams it to the back of Jey. He rolls Johnny on top. Then keeps Jimmy from interfering as the ref turns around and counts to 3.)

Winners: The Riot Squad

(The Riot Squad get their hands raised. Then a hooded Figure slides in the Ring and hits a Flying Punch that knocks out Curtis Iaukea. the rest of the Riot Squad bail as the figure stands over the laid out Iaukea. He pulls down the hood....

XWA 18 Roman-reigns-battles-the-miz-in-wwe-smackdown-main-event

It's Roman Reigns. The skin around his right eye was a bit discolored but he looked ready for action.)

Matthews: Roman Reigns is ok! It looks to me that was a message telling the Riot Squad he will see them at Wrestlemania!

Young: He gets a small measure of revenge. Thank goodness he's ok.

Matthews: Wrestlemania people its going to be what the world will be watching. But unfortunately you can't watch us anymore this week. Our time is up. For Renee Young, I'm Josh Matthews. See you in 2 weeks!

Young: Hasta Luego!!!
Back to top Go down
https://uwf-fantasywrestling.forumotion.com

XWA 18
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS :: Non IWA Fantasy Feds :: History of XWA-
Jump to: