FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan fiction wrestling promotions. Write and book your own wrestling shows.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

XWA 17

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Supes
Admin
Supes

XWA 17 Empty
PostSubject: XWA 17   XWA 17 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2020 8:34 pm

XWA 17 852b127b-a3ce-4422-9d31-c15b1d1118dd_zps7921c3d3

....LIVE ON ....

.... TNT ....

VENUE - The XWA Arena (Du Burns Arena)
CITY - Baltimore, Maryland
BELL TIME - 6:30 p.m.

XWA 17 Du_Burns_Arena_01

(Show opens with a shot of the XWA Arena (The Du Burns arena, on the shores of the inner harbor in Baltimore, Maryland. The song The Phoenix by Fall Out Boy plays as we see clips of various XWA wrestlers)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yKOlBZJ7Izs

(The camera pans the capacity crowd before settling on our Announce team of Josh Matthews and Renee Young.)

XWA 17 ImpactVegasPromos-118-editXWA 17 Renee-young-wwe-bio

Matthews: Welcome to XWA! For the next 90 minutes we are going to bring you the best wrestling action in the UWF. As always I am joined by the lovely and talented Renee Young. Renee we have some guests here tonight.

Young: The Number 1 contenders for the World 6-Man Tag Team Championship will be competing here tonight. And next week the champs will be here doing the same!

Matthews: It's Wrestlemania Season in full swing. Wait...Hold on Paul Heyman has entered the ring.

XWA 17 Heymanraw

Heyman: Sorry for jumping the gun on you Josh. But I needed to address this now. Last week Michael Elgin made a request to represent XWA in the Ringmaster Tournament. Well others have also made this request. So tonight we will have us a 4 corners Match. The winner will get the spot. Those 4 men are Silas Young, Uhaa Nation, Michael Elgin and Corey Graves. Good Luck gentlemen may the best man win.

(Tear Away by Drowning Pool starts to play and out to the ring storms Kevin Steen.)

Steen: What the Hell. Heyman??!! How are you leaving me out of that match! You know I wanted in!

Heyman: Yeah, I did! But there's no way I'm letting an out of control powderkeg like you represent this company during Wrestlemania!

Steen: That's your problem Heyman. All you care about is image! You're soft. You forgot what this business is about. Its about violence & mayhem! That's what I bring. That's Kevin Steen's business! What did you think? By slapping my wrist I would play nice? Maybe you're the one who needs a slap. Maybe you need a Package Piledriver.

(Steen drops the mic and grabs Heyman by the collar. But running into the ring is Eddie Kingston. He grabs Steen from behind and the match is on! The announcers tell us this was scheduled for later in the show but they guess the rundown is out the window. Eddie and Steen are just trading punches. But Eddie is getting the advantage and is rocking Steen with hard rights. but Kevin hits a knee to the gut to stop the momentum. Then a Jawbreaker. Steen now sends him into the corner and follows with a cannonball splash.

Steen sits Eddie on the top rope. He is looking for a superplex. But Eddie lands a huge right hand that sends Steen to the mat. Kingston lands an elbow from the 2nd rope he covers for 2.  Eddie pulls Kevin up and slams him down again. He goes for a knee drop but misses. Steen then clips the same knee from behind. Steen focuses his attack on the injured knee of Kingston for a bit. Steen puts on a figure four but Eddie lays him out with a punch! He drags himself to the ropes and gets the rope break. He lands a series of elbow smashes. He goes for a Piledriver but his knee gives way. Steen hits a Senton Splash and covers 1.. 2..

NO! Eddie kicks out. They are on their knees trading punches. Eddie gains the advantage. He gingerly gets to his feet. He sends Kevin into the ropes and gives him a big boot to the jaw. He is wincing in pain but covers Steen for another 2 count. He slowly pulls Kevin up but he then dropkicks Kingston's bad knee. Steen immediately applies a Sharpshooter. Eddie is in serious pain he pulls himself to the ropes he reaches up... And Steen pulls him back to the center. Kingston can't take the pain he passes out.

Winner: Kevin Steen

XWA 17 Steen

Matthews: Eddie Kingston passed out! Renee, Kevin Steen's path of destruction continues!

Young: Is there any end in sight?

Matthews: We can only hope.

++++

Camera is in the back where we see Lauren Brooke interviewing Adam Cole

Lauren: Adam Cole, last week Paul Heyman announced that you will be defending the XWA Title at Wrestlemania against Sheamus inside a Steel Cage. Your thoughts?

Cole: It's no surprise that Adam Cole will be a part of Wrestlemania. Unfortunately it's also no surprise that Heyman and the XWA are stacking the deck against me again so that that their golden child, Sheamus, gets what is mine. But as always I will come out on top somehow. That's what I do. That's who I am.

Lauren: And what of your...friends?

Cole: You mean the Machine Gun & Double Glock? You think I need them to beat Sheamus? I don't! They just watch my back against the injustice of the XWA. But come Wrestlemania you will see. I don't need anyone! All I do is point and...Bang!

Lauren: You know that's just a finger, right.

++++

Matthews: Renee, I am so excited for Wrestlemania!

Young: Everyone is! The best time of the year. My favorite for sure.

Matthews: Well up next we have a crowd favorite in action.

Kellie Skater
Australia

vs

Mandy Leon
Brooklyn, NY
Theme Music: Money - Charli Baltimore
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d11-U-gaw9M

(Mandy gets caught with a dropkick early and Skater has her on the ropes but a Bulldog turns things around A flying headscissors then a German Suplex. She ends it with The Goodnight Kiss.)

Winner: Mandy Leon

(Afterwards Mandy looks around the crowd and picks one lucky fan to give a kiss too.)

XWA 17 0d8d3c77f89ea45ac067c1e5bd18f405

++++

It's Time for Inside XWA with correspondent, Olivia Munn.

XWA 17 Olivia-munn-attends-the-88th-annual-academy-awards-at-hollywood--highland-center-on-february-28-2016-in-hollywood-california-photo-by-christopher-polk_getty-images-square

Munn: Welcome to Inside XWA. With all the buzz that comes with Wrestlemania season. The competitive juices start to flow. Which is why we have the following statement from the Usos & Kenny Omega)

Jimmy: Look here. Next week we putting a challenge out there. Riot Squad! You aint never been to the new XWA.

Omega: So we are sending this as an invite to face us here next week!

Jey: We'll give you a nice welcome...B-More style!

Munn: So the gauntlet has been dropped. Will the World 6-Man Champions accept the challenge? In other news Rumors are abound that XWA has come to an agreement with the Japanese female group known as Trinity. While official word is still to come we were able to dig up this video of the notorious trio.

https://vimeo.com/122330997

This notorious trio could really shake things up in the Ladies division. That's all for this week. For Inside XWA, I'm Olivia Munn. Good Night.

++++

XWA 17 Wm7_zps18846465

Matthews: The Hounds of Justice are about to make an appearance.

Young: How does my hair look? Roman is sooo dreamy.

Matthews: What a coincidence, You're actually dreaming.

Young: Not cool, Josh

Excalibur & Mark Haskins
Camelot
Theme Music: O Fortuna - Carmina Burana - Carl Orff
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=64SpAIuZ3o0

vs

The SHIELD (Dean Ambrose, Seth Rollins & Roman Reigns)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JltM2K3P4Rs

(The #1 Contenders for the World Titles enter from the crowd. Introductions are made and the match is on. Josh and Renee inform us that Haskins is looking to become a member of Excalibur. Magnus hits a Release German on Seth. Bram comes in and slams seth and drops a leaping elbow drop. Rollins nails an enzuguiri and tags in Reigns  who hits a Flying shoulder block. Haskins is in. He catches Roman with a dropkick. Then hits one on Ambrose too. But he misses Seth. When he rises he gets speared by Reigns. Ambrose comes in hits Dirty Deeds. 1.. 2.. 3.)

Winners: The SHIELD

XWA 17 The-Shield-Promo

(As they get their hands raised they see Ripper Collins and Johnny Barend on the ramp. They dont see Curtis Iaukea has come from the crowd. Reigns turns around and Curtis throws a fireball in his face. The crowd is shocked. Reigns is screaming rolling on the mat. Iaukea leaves quickly. Officials and the other members of the SHIELD are trying to help. They are pouring water on his face around his eye.)

Matthews: Man they better get medics out here fast!

Young: I... I'm not sure what to say. Pleae let him be alright.

Matthews: What the hell is wrong with these guys? I understand wanting to retain the titles. But this... this is so over the top! No place for it at all. And they are going to be here next week. I hope whoever Heyman puts in the ring with them kicks their ass!

Young: Josh....

Matthews: I apologize Renee. This just really got under my skin. They are helping Roman to the back. If we get any word on his condition we will pass it along.

++++

After the break we have Lauren in the ring.

Lauren: Ladies and Gentlemen, please welcome the man who will be facing Adam Cole in a Steel Cage at Wrestlemania... SHEAMUS!

XWA 17 Sheamus-sheamus-32872205-323-380

Lauren: Sheamus...You are headed to Wrestlemania!

Sheamus: Aye Lassie! It feels good too. For a number of reasons. One I get to be a part of this business' greatest showcase and 2 I will once again, finally become XWA Champion. I got that sneaky slimeball Adam Cole inside a Steel Cage. Where ya gonna go now, Fella?

Lauren: Not only that. But Paul Heyman has made Kenny Omega special referee and Graves Special enforcer to keep any of Cole's goons from entering.

Sheamus: That's right. Now I know people on Social Media have said Cole must have something up his sleeve. But I think we're ready for anything. Wrestlemania is going to be my night!

Lauren: I think its going to be all of ours night! We are anxious to see that match. Thanks and good luck.

++++

The Mulkeys (Randy & Bill)
Spartansburg, SC

vs

The Ascension (Konnor & Viktor) w/ Vaine
Parts Unknown
Theme Music: Rebellion - CFO$
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rqn4vvtQDoQ[/b][/color]

(The Ascension are an angry team. Bad news for the Mulkeys. They barely remember anything at all. Bill was laid out immediately by a Big Kick from Konnor. Viktor hits a Brainbuster on Randy then they hit the Fall of Man. Its an easy 3 count.)

Winners: The Ascension

XWA 17 526x297-e24

(After the match Vaine grabs the mic and says They do have a rematch clause, and they will be cashing that in soon.)

++++

(Backstage we see Lauren Brooke.)

XWA 17 450?cb=20131121210542

Lauren: Ladies and gentlemen my guests are...Fire & Ice.

Stephie: Try to have a little more enthusiasm ok? We are the gretaest female Tag team in all the UWF.

Deeb: So show a little respect!

Lauren: Well...Ladies... The Canadian nhave made open challenges to you after what you did at FURY. But we have not yet heard a response.

Deeb: Yeah... We heard them. But honestly. We're not sure that they are on our level.

Stephie: Exactly. Giving them a match makes it seem like we feel they belong in the same ring with us. And of course, they really don't.

Lauren: So you won't face them?

Stephie: Lets just say we are mulling our options at this time.

Deeb: We would take a match with Fourtune though...if anyone wants to see that.

Lauren: I see what's happening here. Well I'm certain this is far from over. Thank you ladies. Back to you Josh.

++++

Matthews: Well it's time to find out who will represent XWA in the Ringmaster Tournament.

Young: 4 of the top stars here, all going head on.

Matthews: This is going to be a great Main Event.

Rosa: This is our Main Event!

Uhaa Nation
Atlanta, GA
Theme Music: Theme from Oz
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wO_sId4JOAg

vs

Silas Young
Milwaukee, WI
Theme Music: United Divided - Voodoo Johnson
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-WXvkeqSvEw

vs

Corey Graves
Iron City, PA
Theme Music: Christcontrol - Cancer Killing Gemini
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pNbfvy4dYnQ

vs

Michael Elgin
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Theme Music: Long Hard Times To Come - Gangstagrass F. T.O.N.E-z (00:26 mark)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q__bIJUWZv4

(Bell rings and all hell breaks loose. Young and Elgin immediately start trading punches. Uhaa nails Graves with a dropkick sending Graves to the floor. The referee decides to tell Uhaa to get out the ring and have Young and Elgin be the legal men. Silas headbutts Michael then hits a Belly to Belly Suplex. He covers for barely 2. He stomps away at him. He hits the ropes to nail a running knee but he is blind tagged by Uhaa.

Uhaa comes in and starts firing forearm shots he looks to whip Elgin into the ropes but he reverses it. When he comes back he lifts him up and sends him up into the air and he lands face first on the mat. The announcers referred to the move as Skyfall. Elgin waits then hits a running lariat. He then executes a Vertical suplex side slam. Blind tag by Graves who does a slingshot legdrop. He covers 1.. 2.. NO!

Graves tries to lock on Lucky 13 but Uhaa gets quickly to the ropes. Gaves goes for a vertical but Uhaa revereses it. He hits a Standing Moonsault. 1.. 2.. Broken up by Silas Young.. Silas drags Uhaa to his corner and tags him. He charges Graves but Corey hits a Powerslam. 2 count again. Graves drops a Fistdrop. Corey pulls him up and Young jabs a thumb into his eye. Then hits a Back Suplex. He puts on the Stock Lock (Bridging full nelson). Elgin comes in and lans a hard kick to the neck of Silas. Uhaa comes in and hits a basement dropkick on Graves. Then Elgin does an overhead Belly to Belly on Uhaa. The ref has lost control as all 4 men are now fighting.

Graves hits a clothesline on Elgin that takes both men to the floor. Kevin Steen slowly makes his way down the aisle. In the ring Uhaa hits a Kneeling Reverse Piledriver. He goes up top looking for perhaps a Shooting Star Press. He sees Steen standing ringside...And dives at him as the crowd erupts!

XWA chants ring out! Graves drops Elgin across the barrier. He enters the ring and gives Silas a Tilt-a-whirl powerbomb. 1.. 2.. No!!! Uhaa and Steen are brawling outside. Graves lands a few elbows then goes for a Dragon Suplex but but Silas fights out of it. He hits the Killer Combo (Backbreaker followed by a lariat). Graves is down. But Elgin is in, he grabs Silas and delivers a German Suplex. Then grabs a dazed Graves hits a Revolution Elgin Bomb. 1.. 2.. 3)

Winner: Michael Elgin

XWA 17 Roh1445_crop_north

Matthews: Michael Elgin has done it! He is on the way to the Ringmaster Tournament.

Young: Uhaa Nation looks like he had it but wanted a piece of Kevin Steen.

Matthews: Why was Steen out here anyway? Once again he somehow causes mayhem wherever he goes.

Young: Despite that it was a great war.

Matthews: Indeed it was but that's all our time for this week. For Renee Young, I'm Josh Matthews. See you next week!

Young: Salaam!!!
Back to top Go down
https://uwf-fantasywrestling.forumotion.com

XWA 17
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS :: Non IWA Fantasy Feds :: History of XWA-
Jump to: