FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan fiction wrestling promotions. Write and book your own wrestling shows.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

XWA 16

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Supes
Admin
Supes

XWA 16 Empty
PostSubject: XWA 16   XWA 16 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2020 8:20 pm

XWA 16 852b127b-a3ce-4422-9d31-c15b1d1118dd_zps7921c3d3

....LIVE ON ....

.... TNT ....

VENUE - The XWA Arena (Du Burns Arena)
CITY - Baltimore, Maryland
BELL TIME - 6:30 p.m.

XWA 16 Du_Burns_Arena_01

(Show opens with a shot of the XWA Arena (The Du Burns arena, on the shores of the inner harbor in Baltimore, Maryland. The song The Phoenix by Fall Out Boy plays as we see clips of various XWA wrestlers)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yKOlBZJ7Izs

(The camera pans the capacity crowd before settling on our Announce team of Josh Matthews and Renee Young.)

XWA 16 ImpactVegasPromos-118-editXWA 16 Renee-young-wwe-bio

Matthews: Hello everyone! And Welcome to XWA! Renee, we are still dealing with the fallout from FURY and we are heading to Wrestlemania!

Young: No chance to even catch a breath! And we need one after all the surprises shocks and excitement from FURY.

Matthews: Well Tonight in our Main Event The UWF World Tag Team Champions Curt Henning & Rick Rude will be facing Excalibur.

Young: If that's not enough Hiroshi Tanahashi will face Hideo Itami. One on one.  

Matthews: Plus Paul Heyman will be here with an announcement concerning Wrestlemania.

Young: We also have to talk about what was an incredible show, FURY.

Matthews: Oh we will. Let's get this started, Rosa?

XWA 16 6880622125_d6b6a7b926

Rosa: This is our opening match...

Frank Williams
Columbus, OH

vs

Corey Graves
Iron City, PA
Theme Music: Christcontrol - Cancer Killing Gemini
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pNbfvy4dYnQ

(This is all Frank....No...Its not. Frank is destroyed...again. The announcers talk about how Graves and Omega were victorious at FURY and how he is now looking to be next in line for Adam Cole. He locks on Lucky 13 and Williams taps.

Winner: Corey Graves

XWA 16 Tumblr_n0qj6unb8d1rpge1po1_500

++++

Matthews: Corey sending a message to Adam Cole and his 2 goons.

Renee: Sheamus is lucky to have a guy like Corey watching his back.

Matthews: Against Adam Cole and his group he needs it.

++++

(Camera is in the back where we see Lauren Brooke interviewing Kevin Steen.)

Lauren: Kevin: You were victorious in your battle with Uhaa Nation but I'm not sure that's the end of it.

Steen: Everyone around here loves to talk. Dreamer has a lot to say while he still recuperating from a beatdown that I gave him. Uhaa Nation wanted to to stand up for hm but he was left lying also. The other night we had Dolph Ziggler and Chris Adams talking about a match. Kevin Steen doesn't talk about fighting. I just fight. So whoever wins that match at Wrestlemania beware cause I may just kill you...

Lauren: In the meantime what will you do?

Steen: What did I just say??? I'm gonna fight cause that's what FN Kevin Steen does.

(out walks GM Paul Heyman)

Heyman: I'm glad you want to fight. Because next week right here you're going to fight.

Steen: Is it with you? Ohhh please tell me I get to clean your clock once and for all.

Heyman: No...you demented (Bleep). You will face a man that likes to fight as much as you...Eddie Kingston.

(Steen looks puzzled for a second then smirks.)

Steen: Heh...Now we're talking...

Lauren: You heard it. Next week. Kevin Steen faces Eddie Kingston.

++++

Matthews: Renee, Paul Heyman has become obsessed with getting rid of Kevin Steen. He signs a lunatic like Eddie Kingston?

Young: He has as bad a reputation as Steen does! I guess he thinks they can destroy each other?

Matthews: Maybe, and all of us with them! Lets send it to the ring.

Evan Karagias
Gastonia, North Carolina

vs

Mil Muertes w/Catrina
Mexico City, Mexico

(Mil stands stoically in the ring as Catrina removes his cape. He holds the pouch containing the stone. He bends to one knee then hands it to Catrina. Evan is usually quite confident. But he has a concerned look on his face watching this unfold. The Bell rings and Evan moves towards him but Mil just turns his head at Evan and he stops cold. Evan tries to back off but Mil has him by the hair. Clothesline! He scoops Evan up Running Powerbomb! Now he lays in a few crossface strikes. Bodyslam. Mil goes for a elbow drop but misses. Evan tries to launch an offensive with leg strikes and elbows. Muertes absorbs it all and drops him with one right hand. Karagias is down but he tries to rise to his feet. when he does he is hit with a devastating Spear. The crowd is groaning by the impact. He lifts the lifeless body of Evan....Flatliner! 1.. 2.. 3.)

Winner: Mil Muertes

(Afterwards Catrina comes in and licks the face of the unconscious Evan Karagias. Then stands and kisses Mil.

XWA 16 Tumblr_ndersq5L5T1trn8c3o4_250

++++

It's Time for Inside XWA with correspondent, Olivia Munn.

XWA 16 Article-2375032-1AF3BCB3000005DC-994_634x646

Munn: Welcome to Inside XWA. FURY is now in the books but that doesn't mean we let up. Wrestlemania 7 is just a couple weeks away. How will XWA be involved. With an answer to that question is General Manager, Paul Heyman.

Heyman: What would Wrestlemania be without XWA being a part of it? We here at XWA had been trying to figure out how we would be involved. We wanted something memorable. Something that fitted the grand Stage of the biggest night in this industry. And after the Main Event of FURY, I was so angry, so furious, that it came to me. Adam Cole has done everything he can to hold on to that title. Every dirty trick he could think of. Well I've had enough. Sheamus has had enough. The XWA fans have had enough. At Wrestlemania VII Adam Cole will defend the XWA Heavyweight Championship for one last time against Sheamus....inside a STEEL CAGE!! But that's not all. I have assigned as special referee, Kenny Omega and on the outside. Guarding the door will be Corey Graves. You have nowhere to run. Nowhere to hide and no one to help you. Now THAT'S how XWA gets involved!

Munn: Blockbuster announcement! In other news. It appears AJ Lee's ankle was not severely injured in her DQ victory in her match with Lita and has demanded a rematch on the SSW Champions vs All-Stars show in a Street Fight. Also, Battle Queens officials have told the Canadian Ninjas due to what happened in their match with Fourtune at FURY they have been granted another title shot but the Ninjas instead have been calling out Fire & Ice. Still no response from Serena Deeb or Sassy Stephanie on that challenge. That's all for this week. For Inside XWA, I'm Olivia Munn. Good Night.

++++

XWA 16 Wm7_zps18846465

Matthews: Are you kidding me? A Cage match at Wrestlemania??!!

Renee Young: Heyman has finally had enough of Adam Cole's shenanigans.

Matthews: Shenanigans? Let me get my broom!

Young: South Park reference! I love it!

Hideo Itami
Tokyo, Japan
Theme Music: Don't Panic - French Montana
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bkTUN1k2Fz0

vs

Hiroshi Tanahashi
Ogaki, Gifu, Japan
Theme Music: High Energy - Julia Claris
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MLTWKU8rS1Q

(The announcers ponder on whether you can still consider these 2 men to be friends. They have had a ton of difficulty recently and at FURY it boiled over. Now they are here wrestling. A scientific match at first with neither man getting too much of an advantage. The crowd applauds their skill. Then Itami lands a chop to Tanahshi's chest that echoes through the arena. The pain etched on the face of Hiroshi tells you the match has now just begun.

Hideo lands another Tana retaliates with an elbow to the head. Itami lays in some kicks driving Hiroshi to the corner. Itami whips him to the far corner and charges in, but Tanahshi gets both his feet up then hits a Bulldog. He goes behind and executes a Bridging German 1.. 2.. NO! Itami kicks out. Itami hits a knee lift. Then a Saito Suplex. He goes for a knee drop but misses. Tana dropkicks the knee and goes to work on it.

Applies a single Leg Crab. But Hideo makes the ropes. Itami lights up Tanahashi's chest with chops again. Then lands a hard kick to the chest. He goes for another but Tana grabs it and hits a Dragon Screw Leg Whip. He quickly applies a Figure 4 Leglock. Itami is in pain but he sits up and slaps the face of Tanahashi 3 times which dazes him, Itami pulls himself backward and makes the ropes for a break. They trade elbow shots But Itami grabs Tanahashi and hits a Fisherman's Buster. He signals to the crowd. He hoists Tana on his shoulders for the GTS. But his knee is wobbly and Hiroshi begins elbowing the head of Itami. Tanahashi escapes. He hits the ropes...Sling Blade! He goes up top. High Fly Flow 1.. 2.. 3!)

Winner: Hiroshi Tanahashi

XWA 16 Hiroshi+tanahashi+%252817%2529

(After the match Tanahashi walks up to Itami and extends his hand. Itami stares at it for a moment then doesn't shake it but kinda half heartedly slaps it with his hand and rolls out the ring.)

++++

(After the break we have Lauren in the ring.)

Lauren: Ladies and Gentlemen, please welcome the NEW XWA Tag Team Champions, reDRagon!

XWA 16 Redragon-kyle-oreilly-and-bobby-fish-photo-wwe-television_1518987

Lauren: Well, you guys did it. You brought back the gold.

Fish: Was there ever any doubt? We told you and let's be honest, you already knew, that reDRagon is the best damn tag team in wrestling today. The only ones who didn't know were those 2 jacked up weirdos, The Ascension.

O'Reilly: Well my friend, I think they got the memo. But...if your reading comprehension is lacking, they say a picture is worth a thousand words. So focus on this. The XWA Tag Team Championship belts around our waist.

Lauren: What do you say to the perceived controversy on how you won these titles?

O'Reilly: Perceived by who? You, Lauren? The fans?

Fish: Hahaha. The "fans"! Please! We won these titles in the center of the ring. The only controversy is how long it took. And it wasn't all that long!

Lauren: OK, well The Ascension do have a rematch clause.

Fish: So what?! I honestly doubt they would even want to get in the ring with us again. Well maybe that spicy number Vaine would.

O'Reilly: Yeah, I'd like to give her a piledriver...

Lauren: You guys are pigs. This interview is over.

++++

Matthews: Time for some Ladies Action.

Young: With us combining with SSW under the Battle Queens banner we have quite a deep roster of women.

Matthews: Time to see 2 of them now.

Naomi
Orlando, FL
Theme music: The Blacker the Berry(Instrumental) - Kendrick Lamar
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qKu_pnJ7f_M

vs

Tiana Ringer
Woodbridge, Ontario, Canada
Theme music: Move - Jenevieve X
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UaDA0iS08-M

(They shake hands at the start and have a nice clean wrestling match. Tiana hits a dropkick, followed by a flying Lariat for 2. Naomi hits a vertical suplex into a float over for a near fall. Naomi hits a leg Lariat on Tiana then goes for the Booty Call. But Tiana was ready for it and dropkicks her in the back. She hoists Naomi up....Tiana Driver (Fireman's carry dropped into a spinebuster). 1.. 2..

Noooo!! Naomi gets her foot on the ropes. Tiana slaps the mat in disgust. She lifts Naomi up again. but she wriggles free. She hits a Side Neckbreaker. Then sends her to the ropes...Booty Call! 1.. 2.. 3!)

Winner: Naomi

XWA 16 Naomi1

(After the match Naomi helps Tiana to her feet. Tiana raises Naomi's hand. They embrace and Tiana heads back to a nice ovation.)

++++

(Backstage we see Lauren Brooke.)

XWA 16 Wu0zew

Lauren: Please welcome my guest, Michael Elgin. Michael at Fury you beat Silas Young in an incredible match. What's next for the Unbreakable one?

Elgin:: I'm heading towards one goal and that is becoming a World Champion. To do that I have to go through everyone in my way. And I have no problem doing that. In fact There is going to be a Ringmaster Tournament Wrestlemania Weekend. Well I want in that tournament. Going thru 16 other men goes a long way to letting the UWF know why they call me...... Unbreakable.

Lauren: Thank you Michael. We look to hearing from XWA on your request.

++++

Matthews: Michael Elgin wants in the Ringmaster Tournament.

Young: Pretty sure he's not the only one. Being a part of Wrestlemania Weekend is a big deal.

Matthews: Speaking of Wrestlemania. The Midnight Express will be challenging for the World Tag Team Championship on that show.

Young: We're about to see the champs right now, I'm excited!

Matthews: Let's get it on!

Rosa: This is our Main Event!

Excalibur (Magnus & Bram)
Camelot
Theme Music: O Fortuna - Carmina Burana - Carl Orff
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=64SpAIuZ3o0

vs

Rick Rude & Curt Henning W/ JJ Dillon
UWF World Tag Team Champions
Minnesota

(Excalibur attack before the bell. Bram sends Henning to the floor. Magnus hits a Russian Leg Sweep on Rude. Bram and Magnus are putting the boots to him. The ref finally gets one out and rings the bell. Bram rams Rude into the buckle and lands a few shoulder thrusts. Tag into Magnus, he whips Rude across the ring and follows in with a clothesline. He sits him on the top rope and tries to Superplex Rude but he blocks it. Rude lands a series of elbows and Magnus falls to the mat. Rude comes off with a flying knee drop. He tags in Henning. JJ is shouting instructions. Henning is working the neck of Magnus. Hitting elbows and forearms. Snap Suplex by Curt. He covers but its broken up by Bram.

Rude is in and nails Magnus with a clothesline. He locks on a neck vice. Magnus struggles and gets to his knees but Rude jumps up and crashes down on his back. Henning is back in, sends him to the ropes...The Axe!!! Curt motions for the Perfect-Plex. But we see on the outside that Bobby Eaton and Dennis Condrey have shown up and have cornered JJ Dillon. As they get closer Henning sees this. He drops Magnus and he and Rude jump out the ring to protect their manager. Midnites start pointing menacingly but back away and head back over the railing and out the building. Meanwhile Magnus had tagged Bram.

Bram does a plancha on both Horsemen. He rolls Henning in the ring. He grabs him ...Liting DDT!! He covers 1.. 2..

Noooo!!! Rude pulls Bram out the ring. He rams his head into the ring apron...Rude Awakening! He tosses Bram back in the ring. Henning hooks him for the Perfect-Plex as Rude keeps Magnus away. 1.. 2.. 3!)

Winners: Rick Rude & Curt Henning

XWA 16 Mr-Perfect-41

Matthews: The World Champions get their hands raised again despite the distraction from the Midnite Express.

Young: There is a LOT of bad blood between these 2 teams. Wrestlemania is going to be the breaking point.

Matthews: You can only see it on Pay Per View. Call your cable company now and pre-order Wrestlemania now!

Young: It's going to be the best one yet!

Matthews: Well unfortunately this show has ended. For Renee Young, I'm Josh Matthews. See you next week!

Young: Tem cuidado!!!
Back to top Go down
https://uwf-fantasywrestling.forumotion.com

XWA 16
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS :: Non IWA Fantasy Feds :: History of XWA-
Jump to: