FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan fiction wrestling promotions. Write and book your own wrestling shows.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

XWA 15

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Supes
Admin
Supes

XWA 15 Empty
PostSubject: XWA 15   XWA 15 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2020 8:04 pm

XWA 15 852b127b-a3ce-4422-9d31-c15b1d1118dd_zps7921c3d3

....LIVE ON ....

.... TNT ....

VENUE - The XWA Arena (Du Burns Arena)
CITY - Baltimore, Maryland
BELL TIME - 6:30 p.m.

XWA 15 Du_Burns_Arena_01

(Show opens with a shot of the XWA Arena (The Du Burns arena, on the shores of the inner harbor in Baltimore, Maryland. The song The Phoenix by Fall Out Boy plays as we see clips of various XWA wrestlers)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yKOlBZJ7Izs

(The camera pans the capacity crowd before settling on our Announce team of Josh Matthews and Renee Young.)

XWA 15 ImpactVegasPromos-118-editXWA 15 Renee-young-wwe-bio

Matthews: Welcome back to XWA! The fastest 90 minutes in the wrestling business. Tonight We have the UWF World Women's Champion Awesome Kong in action against Lacey Von Erich and Brooke Adams in a Handicap Match. Renee do Brooke and Lacey have a chance?

Young: I wouldn't bet on it. Also in our Main Event tonight, The team of Corey Graves and Kenny Omega will face ReDragon.

Matthews: All that plus the Final rundown for FURY and more!

Young: I always say yes to more.

Matthews: I'm not touching that one. Rosa?

XWA 15 Rosa

Rosa: This is our opening match...

Cynthia Moreno & Lolita
Mexico

vs

Fire & Ice (Sassy Stephie & Serena Deeb)
Theme Music: Diva - Beyonce
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=__5gJGOnGaM

(The Luchadores hit a few headscissors and arm drags but a Spear by Deeb takes out Lolita. They double team Moreno a bit until Stephie puts her away with Kiss My Sass (Inverted overdrive).

Winner: Fire & Ice

++++

Matthews: Fire and Ice have looked good so far.

Renee: They have but they just formed this team and feel like they deserve to be at the top already.

Matthews: Well we are a fairly new team and I think we are at the top!

Renee: awww...

++++

XWA 15 Lauren_Jones_2

Camera is in the back where we see Lauren Brooke interviewing Michael Elgin.

Lauren: Michael, first question. Are you okay after the attack by Silas Young last week?

Elgin: I'm fine Lauren. It was a bit hard to chew food for a day or two. But they don't call me unbreakable for nothing.

Lauren: Well at FURY you will get your chance to repay him.

Elgin: Repay him? Sure, plus more. Silas Young at FURY you will get all that's coming to you plus a big tip. You go around saying you're the Last Real Man? No...You are the Last Stupid Man. That stupidity is going to cause you to piss blood after I get my hands on you. FURY...see you there.

Lauren: That is going to be intense!

++++

Matthews: Renee, Kevin Steen is running rampant here in XWA. He has become a problem for everyone but mostly, GM Paul Heyman.

Young: When he came here we knew the story. We knewthe history. The man is known as a loose cannon. But I don't think anyone knew it was like this.

Matthews: Well at FURY he will face another man he's made an enemy of. That man is about to enter our ring.

++++

David Otunga
Hollywood, CA

vs

Uhaa Nation
Atlanta, GA

(David is feeling himself after last week's tainted victory. He is Flexing in the ring. Really being an ass. Uhaa has not even looked at him. He has been staring down at the mat. His leg has been shaking. Bell rings and  David goes up to him and flexes again. Uhaa just screams and a look of genuine fear comes over Otunga's face. Uhaa blasts him with a right hand. Send him to the ropes and he nails a dropkick. Picks him up...German Release Suplex! Uhaa hits the ropes...Flying Shouldr Tackle sends Otunga to the floor. Uhaa hits the ropes again. Springbard Plancha! The crowd is going nuts. I think Otunga may have soiled himself. Uhaa rolls him back in. David is trying to escape out the other side but Uhaa grabs him. Another hard right hand. He sends him into the ropes. He nails a Lariat. Otunga is all but out. He then ends it with the Uhaa Combination(Gorilla press drop followed by a standing moonsault followed by a standing shooting star press) After the match he doesn't celebrate. He just stares back down at the mat a moment before heading to the back. Lauren tries to get a word but to no avail.

Winner: Uhaa Nation

XWA 15 E99eddba-48e1-4ac8-a130-248d17125096_zps115b91da

++++

It's Time for Inside XWA with correspondent, Olivia Munn.

XWA 15 GTY_olivia_munn_jef_130819_16x9_608

Munn: Welcome to Inside XWA.  We have the final card for FURY coming tomorrow night from the Reitz Arena in Baltimore, MD. Including the debut of Mil Muertes. Which translates to a Thousand Deaths. We knew very little about this man. But we received this video courtesy of his...companion, Catrina. Have a look.

Munn: Chilling...Before we show you the FURY line-up we have words from Lita.

Lita: Little girl, are you lost? I think you're lost. You like skipping around in my forest. Like you don't have a care in the world. But you didn't watch where you were going. Now you can't find your way back. Maybe you can call for help. Call your Mommy and Daddy. Call for your Grandma. Grandma always protects you, right? You will see her come for you...but at FURY it wont be your grandma....Its going to be me....AND I'M A (BLEEPIN) WOLF!!!!!

Munn: Here now is the card for FURY.

Mil Muertes vs CJ Parker
Hiroshi Tanahashi & Hideo Itami vs Excalibur
Michael Elgin vs Silas Young
Lita vs AJ
Karl Anderson & Luke Gallows vs Corey Graves & Kenny Omega
Four-tune vs The Canadian Ninjas - Battle Queens Tag Team Championship
Kevin Steen vs Uhaa Nation
The Ascension vs reDRagon - XWA Tag Team Championship
Main Event: Adam Cole vs Sheamus - XWA Heavyweight Championship (Anderson & Gallows are barred from ringside. If anyone interferes on behalf of Cole he loses the title.)

I have been told the show is just about sold out but they have made a limited number of additional discounted seats. Go to XWA.com for more information. That's all for this week. For Inside XWA, I'm Olivia Munn. Good Night.

++++

Matthews: Wow Renee, can you believe the FURY card?

Renee Young: Its unreal! Every match could be a main event.

Matthews: Well speaking of Main Eventers.

LOVE & Brooke Adams
Your Burning Desires

vs

Awesome Kong
UWF World Women's Champion
Japan
Theme Music: Empire March - Dale Oliver
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WfY_YHcpp4Q

(At first they try to attack one at a time which causes them to both get slammed to the mat. Then they try to attack from each side. Both grabbing an arm and kicking Kong. But Kong uses her strength to to pull them into each other. Spinning backfist to Brooke. Clothesline to LOVE. Scoop up and powerslam on Brooke. Then she grabs LOVE and gives her an Awesome Bomb onto Brooke. She covers both girls 1.. 2.. 3!)

Winner: Awesome Kong

(Out from the back emerges Jessicka Havok. She enters the ring. Brooke is staggering to her feet when Havok grabs her and hits the Harlot Slayer (Chokeslam). Kong sees this and grabs LOVE...Implant Buster. Havok smirks she lifts up Brooke...HavoKiller (Sitout powerbomb). Kong grabs LOVE again and delivers a 2 handed Choke Slam. Then picks her up...Awesome Bomb! Jessicka looks annoyed, grabs Brooke who was trying to crawl away and hits The Demon Drop (Over the shoulder back-to-belly piledriver).

Now Kong is annoyed they go up face to face. But security is running in to keep them separated.

++++

After the break we have Lauren in the ring.

Lauren: Ladies and Gentlemen, please welcome Kazuchica Okada!

XWA 15 1*YEpuVu6PP0hlDrqZd0PsmA

Lauren: Mr Okada, I will try to go slowly since we do not have a translator.

Okada: That's ok Lauren, I speak English.

Lauren: There was much todo about your arrival here in XWA. Was it hard leaving Japan where you had so much success?

Okada: Its a good question. Yes I was sucessful but that success is different than being successful in the UWF and in particular the XWA. I will make my mark here. I will be patient and one by one defeat all the top stars on my way tro becoming the World Heavyweight Champion. Then all will know that I am on ....A Different Level.

Albright: A different Level? Why is it every johnny come lately that wanders through the door thinks they are already destined for greatness? I tell you what. I'll meet you next week and we'll just see exactly what level you're on!

(Okada says nothing but just smirks)

Lauren: Thank you for your time, Back to you Josh.

++++

Matthews: Okada is certainly full of confidence. But Brent Albright is a shooter.

Young: He is, but I'm not sure he knows what he's getting into.  Okada doesn't feel like cockiness to me. He is someone I am going to keep my eye on.

Matthews: Well right now we need both your eyes on our next match.

Los Ice Creams
Mexico

vs

Karl "Machine Gun" Anderson & Luke "Double Glock" Gallows w/Adam Cole
Pipestone, MN & Chicago, IL

(Total destruction. Ice Cream Jr is left for dead on the floor after a running boot by Gallows knocked him out. They hit the Magic Killer on El Hijo del Ice Cream. 1.. 2.. 3!)

Winners: Anderson & Gallows

XWA 15 Inblog_002_bc_zpsdeb8b160

(After the match, Adam Cole has a mic.)

Cole: Are you watching? This is what Graves and Omega have in store for them Tomorrow Night. Destruction. Then there's you Sheamus...I'm so sick of your ginger ass. You were gone from XWA. I was the new face of the promotion. But that ate you up. It ate you up that in just 1 month had surpassed all you ever did here. So out of Jealousy you have worked with that crook, Heyman to plot to steal my Title. Well what do you do when you need to protect whats important to you? You hire security. Thats what you see behind me. But at FURY I wont be allowed to have my security there. You guys have stacked the deck against me. You think you won.... But not yet. I will fight against the tyranny of XWA. And some how, some way. I will leave the Reitz Arena, STILL the Heavyweight Champion.

++++

(Backstage we see Lauren Brooke and Sheamus.)

Lauren: Sheamus you heard the words of Adam Cole moments ago. Your response.

Sheamus: This fella is daft ain't he? A plot? Yu got it wrong. Ye see it aint me or Heyman with a plot. Its you and you're goons. But Finally this Irishman is going to get you with no one to help you escape. That title is the title I built. It by right should be mine. And in 24 hours it will be. And you little man will be nothing more than a squished bug under my boot.

Lauren: Thank you Sheamus, Good Luck. Tomorrow night... FURY. Don't miss it.

++++

Matthews: This Adam Cole vs Sheamus feud has reached the boiling point.

Young: Well we have a great Main Event here right now.

Matthews: Rosa. If you please!

Rosa: This is our Main Event!

Corey Graves & Kenny Omega
Pittsburgh, PA & Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
Theme Music: I Can't Stop - Flux Pavillion
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Q9rewnLFYw

vs

reDRagon (Kyle O'Reilly & Bobby Fish)
St. Louis, MO & Albany, NY
Theme Music: Dance Away - Damn Valentines
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0zNvyPD8Rc

(The match is back and forth early on. Graves almost catches Fish with Lucky 13. Kyle gets Omega in an ARMageddon but Corey breaks it up. Graves finds himself on the outside and he gets Tornado DDT on the floor by O'reilly. They toss him back in and start to work him over.

Fish hits a gutcrusher and covers for 2. Fish locks on a chinlock but Graves counters with a Jaw Breaker. But O'Reilly is on him before he can get to his corner. Kyle hits a few crossfaces. He goes for a reverse suplex but Graves counters into a Neckbreaker.

Graves makes the tag! Omega is hitting Hadouken Strikes on both men. Then a step-up enzuguiri on O'Reilly. Superkick to Fish. He grabs Fish and goes for Aoi Shoudou (Cross-legged fisherman buster). But gets Superkicked by Kyle. They hit Red Light Special (Tilt-a-whirl backbreaker (Fish) / Diving knee drop (O'Reilly) combination). Graves tries to come back in but gets hit with Sleeping with Fishes (Spin Kick). Then they grab Omega for Chasing the Dragon but the lights flicker and go out. Then blue lights come on and on the Video Screen is Vaine...

XWA 15 KrissyVaine-1

Vaine: You two losers tried to take me out. You thought I was weak because I'm a woman? But you are the weak ones. You will be sentenced at FURY. Speaking of FURY. Hell hath no Fury like an angry B*tch!

(Lights turn and Graves hits Fish with a STO and Omega hits the Aoi Shoudou. (1.. 2.. 3!)

Winners: Graves & Omega

Matthews: Graves and Omega go into FURY with momentum, Renee.

Young: I'm more looking forward to seeing how The Ascension get their revenge on reDRagon

Matthews: Fans its going to be a night that everyone will be talking about. Don't miss out. There are still a very limted number of seats left. Get yours now! Be a part of FURY!

Young: I will be there. See you then Josh.

Matthews: For Renee Young, I'm Josh Matthews. See you next week!

Young: Zài jiàn!!!
Back to top Go down
https://uwf-fantasywrestling.forumotion.com

XWA 15
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS :: Non IWA Fantasy Feds :: History of XWA-
Jump to: