FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan fiction wrestling promotions. Write and book your own wrestling shows.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Beyond Wrestling #1 - ‘One Step Beyond’

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Wes-ticular Fortitude
Admin
Wes-ticular Fortitude

Beyond Wrestling #1 - ‘One Step Beyond’ Empty
PostSubject: Beyond Wrestling #1 - ‘One Step Beyond’   Beyond Wrestling #1 - ‘One Step Beyond’ EmptyMon Jun 22, 2020 12:39 pm

Beyond Wrestling #1 - ‘One Step Beyond’ 89_Original

EPISODE 1: ‘ONE STEP BEYOND’

ANNOUNCERS: Mauro Renallo & Tony Schiavonne

The show opens with a special concert by CHRIS JERICHO and Fozzy ....

Beyond Wrestling #1 - ‘One Step Beyond’ Fozzy2018bandpromo_638

Huge pyro explodes from the stage and 14,000 strong are on their feet .... Mauro and Tony are at the announce position .... Welcome to Beyond Wrestling as tonight we have 5 big matches sure to take the wrestling world ‘ONE ... STEP ... BEYOND’!!!!

Beyond Wrestling #1 - ‘One Step Beyond’ 640x640-0x0+0+0_8966574

Opening Match: Tag Team Action
Rick & Scott Steiner
- vs -
The A-List (John Morrison & The Miz) w/ Maryse

Usual schenanigans from Morrison & Miz, with Morrison’s athleticism on full display .... Maryse tries to get involved several times, but it doesn’t work .... The Steiners are a hybrid of their 80’s look along with some of their moveset from the late 90’s-2000’s .... (for example imagine a younger, less jacked up Scott Steiner still using the Steiner Recliner) .... Morrison gets hit with a Frankensteiner, leaving Miz alone in the ring and he gets taken out with the Doomsday Bulldog for the 3 count ....

POST MATCH: The Steiners celebrate having the first win in Beyond history, when ‘MY KINGDOM’ by Downstait hits and out comes Cody Rhodes!  He puts the Steiners over as one of the great brother duos, but Cody says there is another brother duo out there that would disagree .... Out comes Dustin Rhodes!  Cody & Dustin lay out a challenge to the Steiners for a match next week!  All 4 men shake hands ....

PROMO: Charly Caruso talks about Beyond’s women’s division .... it promises to be the best in the IWA .... Next week we will have our first women’s match as Tessa Blanchard, daughter of Tully Blanchard, faces Asuka ....

4 Corner Survival:
Matt Riddle
- vs -
‘National Treasure’ Nick Aldis
- vs -
Velveteen Dream
- vs -
Lance Storm

Balls to the wall action here that gives each man a moment to shine at points during the match .... Each man manages to hit his finisher late in the match, only to have the pin broken up by someone else in the match .... Aldis takes himself and Storm over the top rope with a cactus clothesline, and Dream hits the Dream Valley Driver on Riddle .... Dream goes up top for the Purple Rainmaker but Riddle catches him in the Bro-mission as he comes down!  Dream is trapped in the middle of the ring and taps out!

Up next, the arena erupts as ‘IF YA SMEEEEEEEEEELLLLOW .... WHAT THE ROCK ... IS .... COOKIN!’ plays over the speakers and out comes ....

Beyond Wrestling #1 - ‘One Step Beyond’ Image?url=https%3A%2F%2Fstatic.onecms.io%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2Fsites%2F20%2F2019%2F10%2Fthe-rock1-2000

... THE ROCK!!!!  The Rock is here in Beyond Wrestling!!!!  The fans are going nuts .... The Rock takes the mic, but the fans are going crazy as he can’t even speak .... he raises the mic high ....

’FINALLY ... THE ROCK ... HAS COME BACK ... toooooooo WREEEEEEEEESTLIIIIIIIIING!!!!’

*HUGE pop*

ROCK - ‘Now, before we get started, let the Rock make something perfectly clear ... It has been 7 LONG years but now the Rock, the Great One, the MOST Electrifying man in aaaaaaallll of entertainment, is standing back smack dab in the middle of this ring ... And the Rock stands here before you, to simply say that the Rock is BACK! For the last 7 years, the Rock has been all over the world ... making movies, making HISTORY, and electrifying as only the Rock can ...  And now that the Rock is BACK, the Rock can do what he does best and that is ‘Layeth the Smacketh Down on AAAAAAAALLLLLL their candy asses!  The Rock has seen the names .... Kurt Angle, ‘Nature Boy’ Ric Flair, Daniel Bryan, Dr. Death Steve Williams .... the best this business has to offer .... all lining up behind that curtain to go ONE ... ON ONE ... WITHE THE GREAT ONE!’

The Rock is interrupted as ‘VOICES’ by Rev Theory hits and brings out Randy Orton!  

Beyond Wrestling #1 - ‘One Step Beyond’ E955d-15926690956476-800

Orton says that the Rock left him off the list .... You see, Orton has something in common with the Rock that no one else has .... They are both 3rd generation stars .... Now, Orton has followed the Rock for a long time, and their paths have even crossed a time or 2 a long time ago .... The Rock was wrestling’s first 3rd generation star .... They’ve both been all over the world and now they find themselves in the same place at the same time for the first time in 10 years .... Orton just had to come out and look Rock in the eyes so he would know that Orton has surpassed him ...

ROCK: ‘Excuse the Rock, but I just sat here and listened to you ramble on and I just have to ask ... Who ... in the Blue Hell ... are you?’

Orton starts to talk ...

ROCK: ‘IT DOESN’T MATTER WHO YOU ARE!!!!  Randy Orton, Bob Orton, Barry O ... it doesn’t matter ... what DOES matter is you are standing in the middle of the ‘people’s ring’, with the ‘people’s champ’, in front of the millions ... (Fans chant: 'AND MILLIONS') ... of the Rocks fans ... so the Rock says this ... it’s real simple and it’s a phrase that has echoed through the annals of time ... for the first time in 7 long years .... simply put, Randy Orton, the Rock says JUST ... BRING IT!’

Rock puts his hand up and gives Orton the ‘Just Bring It’ gesture .... Orton just smiles and backs off .... RKO OUTTA NOWHERE but Rock avoids it and shoves him off .... ROCK HOOKS HIM FOR THE ROCK BOTTOM but Orton slips out and slithers out of the ring .... Orton backs away as Rock climbs the turnbuckles and poses ....

VIGNETTE - we get a video package for ‘The Russian Nightmare’ Nikita Koloff .... it looks like something out of Rocky IV as Koloff is promoted like he’s Ivan Drago and is a Russian super athlete .... he’s a cold, heartless killer .... Koloff will make his Beyond Wrestling debut next week ...

Singles Match:
‘Dr. Death’ Steve Williams
- vs -
Bart Gunn

Squash match as Williams is all business .... Masters poses but Doc clotheslines him down and then he gets in the 3 point stance and runs through Masters .... Oklahoma Stampede follows for a 2 count as Doc pulls him up, then Doc hits the Doctor Bomb for the pin ....

Beyond Wrestling #1 - ‘One Step Beyond’ Screenshot-2019-12-16-at-4.17.07-AM

Up next, Ric Flair & JJ Dillon arrive ....

RIC FLAIR - ‘Tony Schiavonne ..... WOOOOOOO .... let me ask every woman in Los Angeles .... Just what’s causing all this?  And did I just hear the Rock, the Great One, Mr. Hollywood movie star, out here talking about walking that isle with the very best?  Well,  big man, it looks like you’ve got all you can handle with one Randy Orton ... And when you are talking about the very BEST in professional wrestling, then you’re talking about ‘The Nature Boy’ Ric Flair!  You’re talking about JJ Dillon!  You are talking about the symbol of excellence (flashes 4 fingers) in this sport .... Now, I’ve been around the world, Chicago, Philadelphia, Baltimore, Greensboro, you name it .... but right here in Los Angeles, with the name ‘Beyond Wrestling’ on the marquee, you are talking about the major leagues of the International Wrestling Alliance .... Top to bottom, the deepest pool of talent in this business .... and at the very top you’ve got the ‘Nature Boy’ .... custom made from head to toe .... the symbol of class in this industry .... so whether you like it or you don’t like it, learn to love it because it’s the best thing going today .... WOOOOOOO!  Now, if you will excuse me, The Nature Boy is about to go out on the town, kiss all the girls, and make them cry .... WOOOOO .... tell em JJ ....’

Flair then gathers up the women on each arm and he leaves with them  while Dillon cuts a promo and puts Flair over some more .... Tully Blanchard & Arn Anderson’s music hits and they come out for their match, and Flair meets them on the ramp and shakes both of their hands .... Dillon remains at ringside to watch the next match ....

Tag Team Match:
Tully Blanchard & Arn Anderson
- vs -
Chris Benoit & Dean Malenko

This is a 20 minute classic of textbook tag team action .... action goes back & forth as you imagine that it would .... Benoit traps Tully in the crossface, but just when it looks like Tully is about to tap, Arn pulls the ref out of the ring .... Benoit follows with a dive to Arn on the floor!  In the ring, Malenko goes for the cloverleaf but Tully counters into a rollup and gets the surprise 3 count!

Benoit & Malenko are disappointed, but the fans give this classic match a standing ovation .... Tully & Arn leave, and pass by JJ Dillon on the ramp, who has been out watching them ....

Main Event:
Kurt Angle
- vs -
‘American Dragon’ Daniel Bryan

Both men get an equally good reaction from the crowd and the early goings in this one is a technical masterpiece .... it breaks down into them trading hard slaps and European uppercuts, and then Angle starts suplexing Bryan all over the ring .... Bryan stops him in his tracks and takes him down and ties him up in submissions on the mat .... Bryan matches Angle hold for hold on the mat .... Bryan with a snapmare and then a vicious kick to the spine.  Angle’s eyes get real wide and he no-sells it and stands up, then blasts Dragon right in the face with a vicious headbutt!!!!  Danielson is rocked and has a cut above his left eye, and Angle flips him upside down with a vicious lariat!  Bryan reverses then Angle Slam into a tornado DDT!  Both men down!  Bryan goes to the top, HEADBUTT MISSES!  ANGLE SLAM!  1 ... 2 ... Bryan kicks out!!!!   The straps are down!  Ankle lock attempt but Bryan rolls forward and sends Angle crashing face-first into the buckles!  Bryan sets Angle up top for the super back suplex, but Angle knocks him off and hits a moonsault for another close 2!  The fans are chanting ‘THIS IS AWESOME!’  Angle hits a series of 4 rolling German Suplexes, but Bryan manages to block the last one and go behind, hitting 4 German suplexes of his own!  Tiger Suplex!  Angle kicks out at 2, and Danielson holds on and goes right into the Cattle Mutilation!!!!  Angle somehow does not tap out to the hold and manages to fight his way back to his feet, reversing the hold and taking Danielson over in a backslide for a close 2 count!  Angle goes for another Angle Slam, but this time Bryan reverses it into a crucifix and takes Angle over, trapping both arms and raining down hard elbow strikes!  Bryan rolls Angle over into the Cattle Mutilation again!!!!  Angle will not tap, but he’s trapped in the middle of the ring!  The ref checks on Angle, but he is fading .... he stops respondins!  The ref calls for the bell!!!!

Trainers hit the ring and immediately apply ice packs to the neck of both men after the war we have just witnessed .... standing ovation from the fan on a night filled with standing ovations .... the announcers put over both guys, but on this night Daniel Bryan was the better man .... Bryan pulls himself up and soaks in the cheers as the show ends ....

Beyond Wrestling #1 - ‘One Step Beyond’ Winner-daniel-bryan-vs-seth-rollins-raw-6-17-13

badstreetusa likes this post

Back to top Go down
ChairShot

ChairShot

PostSubject: Re: Beyond Wrestling #1 - ‘One Step Beyond’   Beyond Wrestling #1 - ‘One Step Beyond’ EmptyMon Jun 22, 2020 7:31 pm

Jericho opening with a concert. Hmmm something in me says he wont be content just doing that

Dig seeing the Steiners win!

Uh oh..... Cody is ready to prove which Brothers are the best. Interested in seeing this one

I'm a big fan of Asuka..... hoping she wins it all

Hoping to see a good Riddle push

Orton isnt gonna just let Rock have the glory. This could be a great program

Man....so many good names here! How will Nikita fit in?

Perfect Flair promo!

Wow! Arn/Tully vs Dean/Benoit.....freakin dream match! Would love to see this turn into a program

D-Bry sets the bar with one hell of a Main event.

Great debut episode! Already has me wanting more
Back to top Go down
Johnny Rose

PostSubject: Re: Beyond Wrestling #1 - ‘One Step Beyond’   Beyond Wrestling #1 - ‘One Step Beyond’ EmptyMon Jun 22, 2020 10:51 pm

Steiners be Rhodes Boyd is gonna be fun . Can’t wait for that .

I was pulling for Aldis .

Fucking Rock vs Orton . A promoters wet dream .

Awesome Flair promo .

Great match .hope to see more Benoit and Malenko vs Arn and Tully in the future .

Hell of a main event !!!

Great stuff . Just killer !!!
Back to top Go down
Supes
Admin
Supes

PostSubject: Re: Beyond Wrestling #1 - ‘One Step Beyond’   Beyond Wrestling #1 - ‘One Step Beyond’ EmptyThu Jun 25, 2020 10:15 am

I will always say this. You are a king at visual formatting of your show. I take much of what I do on my show from you. This was no different. Beautifully laid out.

Damn I wanted anyone to win except Riddle

Ok. I marked out for the Rock and it was Classic Rock for sure. I'm hoping though going forward you tweak him slightly to make him your own. Still... That was totally awesome.

Would love to see a Dr Death push

Dude... That Flair Promo.... GOLD

I used to love that Benoit/Malenko team

Jeez... Another Dream Match! D.Bry wins an Instant Classic!

Man you knocked this out of the park!

Great Show
Back to top Go down
https://uwf-fantasywrestling.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beyond Wrestling #1 - ‘One Step Beyond’   Beyond Wrestling #1 - ‘One Step Beyond’ Empty

Back to top Go down

Beyond Wrestling #1 - ‘One Step Beyond’
Page 1 of 1