FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan fiction wrestling promotions. Write and book your own wrestling shows.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

CWX: La Super Estrellas De La Lucha Libre #64 (05/31/20)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Supes
Admin
Supes

CWX: La Super Estrellas De La Lucha Libre #64 (05/31/20) Empty
PostSubject: CWX: La Super Estrellas De La Lucha Libre #64 (05/31/20)   CWX: La Super Estrellas De La Lucha Libre #64 (05/31/20) EmptyWed Jun 10, 2020 8:32 am

Lucha Libre. In the Caribbean its more like a religion than a sport. Its heritage has roots going back to the Aztec Warriors. The spirit of competition and violence. The people have yearned for the warriors to return. Now they have risen once again. We bring you the return of Caribbean Wrestling Xtreme!

CWX: La Super Estrellas De La Lucha Libre #64 (05/31/20) Cwx11

The Opening Theme Music:

Previously on La Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre...

After another loss, The S.A.T. announced they were retiring when they were attacked by three men in Candido's employ he called The Peacekeepers.

Aztec Champion, Mil Muertes has become unhinged since his loss at Wrestlemania to Jon Moxley. After a successful defense he received a package to the ring, containing the Barbed Wire Baseball Bat that was used in that Wrestlemania Match. An incensed Muertes beat the delivery person bloody with that bat.

The Forsaken defeated Sexy AF for the Women's Trios Titles. Now they have agreed to a rematch inside a Steel Cage

Lacey Lane, after receiving "An offer she couldn't refuse' set Drago up for Jake Roberts to "Awaken" him.

Under The Ring host, Rocsi Diaz is trying to expose whoever is behind the attacks of the Gangstas. She received an envelope from a man in a white limousine that implicates Dario Cueto.

Mistico has challenged El Rey De Lucha at Caged Heat.

(Show opens in the office of Dario Cueto as he is besides himself with worry.)

Dario: Do you see this? That kid needed 116 stitches. He's going to sue the f*ck out of us! We'll be ruined!

Catrina: Well we did pay for his medical expenses. How was he allowed to enter the ring?

Dario: The security guard that allowed immediately quit. There's something going on. There has been too much bad luck lately.

Catrina: I'm afraid there's more. It seems the Gangstas somehow got to Australia and attacked Smith & Hart. Now they want a match and Boesch wants it at Caged Heat.

Dario: Are you kidding me??? Those two bastards find a way to get what they want all the time.

Catrina: Well I know you don't like it but we got to promote it. I think They should wrestle tonight.

Dario: Sunnova... fine... Have Carlos see to it. I need to get my lawyers on the phone....

Catrina: One more thing. We have two Cage matches booked for Caged Heat, we need a third one.

Dario: Let me think it over. Get with Carlos & get me the final line-up, then I will decide. Also... use your contacts, something is going on around here and I don't like it.

♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆

On today's Show...

The Peacekeepers vs The Crew
Meiko Satomura vs ACR
Under The Ring: Stephen Amell
Los Ice Creams vs The Gangstas
Tigre Uno & Bengala vs El Dandy & Juventud Guerrera
Sports Shop guest: Lucha Bros.
Main Event: Sabu vs Curry Man - SKY Championship

(The camera switches to our announce team of Hugo & Melissa.)

CWX: La Super Estrellas De La Lucha Libre #64 (05/31/20) 392e2-1509033694-800CWX: La Super Estrellas De La Lucha Libre #64 (05/31/20) 5262b256d8d31378249ede161ef6667d

Hugo: Hola damas y caballeros! Welcome to  Caribbean Wrestling Xtreme! I'm Hugo Savinovich next to me as always is the talented and lovely, Melissa Santos. Melissa we are just about a week away from Caged Heat.

Melissa: Last year it turned out to be a big hit. We expect the same this year.

Hugo: We will be revealing that card a bit later but on tonight's show we see the return to CWX of former Tag Champions, The Gangstas.

Melissa: They hadn't been seen since losing the CWX Tag Titles until recently when they showed up on a APW show attacking the World Champions.

Hugo: I've been told they have requested a match. More about that later but tonight's Main Event sees SKY Champion, Sabu defending against Curry Man. The guest on the Under The Ring Segment will be Thunder Club mouthpiece Stephen Amell as he addresses the incident from last show & Mil Muertes. Now let's send it to our guest Ring announcer, Lais Ribiero.

CWX: La Super Estrellas De La Lucha Libre #64 (05/31/20) C4L2DR9XUAI9JGc

The Peacekeepers vs The Crew

Candido & Jumpin Jeff accompany them to the ring. Blake hits Castro with a running kick that sends him to the floor right at the bell as Cutler hits Cisco with a clothesline. The Peacekeepers then just beat the hell out of B-Boy. Candido is saying "This is for your protection. We are here to help." Ryker then puts B-Boy away with the Freedom Bomb (Slingshot Powerbomb) for the easy three count.

Winners: The Peacekeepers

CWX: La Super Estrellas De La Lucha Libre #64 (05/31/20) 041_NXT_01262019hm_1001-7191e50eec7597c4b8ec8ba6e133c370-696x392

(His partners continued to beat on the other wrestlers after for a moment or two. Then out run the S.A.T. They have chairs. Jumping Jeff jumps in front of Candido to protect him but they don't even acknowledge him as they go after the Peacekeepers. They chase them from the ring. Joel Maximo announces that they will be seeing them at Caged Heat.)

Hugo: The S.A.T. had been down on themselves but this situation with Candido's Peacekeepers has really lit a fire under them.

Melissa: And I for one am happy that they are stepping up to get these men out of the Temple.

Hugo: I can only hope they get rid of Candido with them.

♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆

(Video Package for LAX, They are showing clips while Konnan is talking. He says they are tired of being skipped over here in CWX. So they want the Trios Titles and want them at Caged Heat.)

CWX: La Super Estrellas De La Lucha Libre #64 (05/31/20) Latest?cb=20180925231646

♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆

(Camera switches to XWA interviewer, Shaul Guerrero.)

CWX: La Super Estrellas De La Lucha Libre #64 (05/31/20) DTI63qdWAAAgZf3

Shaul: Hey everyone, You know who it is, Shaul Guerrero AKA Yo GURRRRRLLLLL. Right now I wanna talk to the manager of the Reina Del Templo Champion, Mercedes Martinez, Paul Heyman.

Heyman: Ms Guerrero... if you please... I am NOT a Manager. I am the advocate for the woman who has completely dominated CWX for three years, Mercedes Martinez.

Shaul: My mistake... Not sure what's the difference but whatevs. At Caged Heat Mercedes defends against Meiko Satomura. This is the first time they have met. Does that make any difference?

Heyman: It makes zero difference. Because there is no preparing for Mercedes Martinez. Whether you faced her 100 times or never the outcome will never change. It will be you being laid out or you tapping out. Like the song goes....All Mercedes does is win, win, win.... No matter What. After she deals with Satomura then we are letting the World know at the Great American Bash, We want Beth Phoenix. The UWF will no longer be allowed to dismiss, disregard or disrespect Mercedes Martinez. The Bias of the Championship Committee will be exposed for what it is, a bunch of petty, thin skinned nothings that want to use prejudice to stand in the way of the deserving. Beth is your shining hero? Then we will crush the false Idol and bring in the age of Mercedes Martinez.

Shaul: Damn dude, It's only a 2 Hour Show.

♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆

Meiko Satomura vs ACR

ACR comes out strong here as she starts to begin working as a singles wrestler. She catches Satomura with a Corner Dropkick. But soon Meiko's high impact offense kicks in and she takes over. Finally ending it with Scorpio Rising.

Winner: Meiko Satomura

CWX: La Super Estrellas De La Lucha Libre #64 (05/31/20) Meiko-Satomura

♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆

(Show returns to an unknown location. It's dark, damp and desolate. In walks Jake Roberts. Then from the shadows from different areas we see Serpentico and Reklusa emerge. Then out crawls Drago.)

Roberts: My Poison Clan... Now that we are united it is time to do what we were born to do. This is the beginning but soon we will take over CWX, Then the UWF and then the World.

(Serpentico and Reklusa start to laugh. Drago just sits there with his tongue slithering out.)

♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆

CWX: La Super Estrellas De La Lucha Libre #64 (05/31/20) Under_10

Diaz: Welcome back to Under The Ring. I have as my guest tonight Actor and wrestler, Bullet Club's Stephen Amell. STephen... I wanted Mil Muertes to join us tonight...

Amell: No... you didn't.

Diaz: Excuse me?

Amell: Ms Diaz I can assure you, You do not want to be anywhere near Mil Muertes. No one should.

Diaz: Be that as it may. Dario Cueto has suspended him?

Amell: Not true. Dario asked Mil to stat away this week. He needs to cool off a little.

Diaz: Let's talk about the incident. What happened?                    

Amell: That's what we want to know. Why the hell would someone be allowed to just walk out, down the aisle, into the ring and deliver a package? And Moxley... wants to say its over but goads him on anyway. Problem is people think a match at Wrestlemania is always the end to a story. But it wasn't the end for Muetes.

Diaz: Some are saying that you are walking around like you're the Aztec Champion, since it seems Mil Muertes doesn't care about the belt.

Amell: The belt is in Bullet Club possession. Mil is the Champion, but he's more concerned with other things. When he comes to the ring he wants to destroy so I make sure he can get right to that by holding the belt. That's all.

Diaz: I also notice you haven't been in the ring much as of late.

Amell: Well I'm actually been filming for a new role I'm doing. So I can't take a chance of getting injured. But once we wrap I will back out there dominating just like the rest of Thunder Club.

Diaz: Well thank you for sitting in today. We eagerly await to see what comes next. That's all for today. See you next time... Under The Ring

♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆

(We see a video package for Ivelisse Velez. She says she's rehabbing a neck injury she suffered at the hands of Mercedes Martinez and hopes to make it back to the ring in the not too distant future.

CWX: La Super Estrellas De La Lucha Libre #64 (05/31/20) Ivelisse1

Hugo: We wondered quietly what had happened to the Gangstas since dropping the tag titles. It seems they went on a trip... to the land Down Under.

Melissa: New Jack and Mustafa have made it their thing to just go out and force the issue. It looks like they've done that with the UWF World Champions.

Hugo: After their attack on them it seems Caged Heat will feature a title match between the two teams. Well The Gangstas are about to do battle here. Let's send it again to Lais Ribiero.

CWX: La Super Estrellas De La Lucha Libre #64 (05/31/20) Bea815dc2c4

Los Ice Creams vs The Gangstas

The Champs come out without their usual shopping cart of weapons. But they run right through Los Ice Creams anyway. They basically just mug the masked men. Then New Jack gets a chair wallops both of them. Mustafa Powerslams Ice Cream Jr. and New Jack hits Drive By. 1.. 2.. 3.

Winners: The Gangstas

CWX: La Super Estrellas De La Lucha Libre #64 (05/31/20) Gangstas-e1579465293957-299x300-square

(The gangstas ask for the house mic, they are about to cut a promo when from behind in street clothes is the UWF World Champions, Davey Boy Smith & Owen Hart. They are beating them with weapons. Owen smashes a cookie sheet over New Jack's head. Smith puts a garbage can over the head of Mustafa then hits a clothesline to it. The Gangstas spill out to the floor as Owen grabs the mic.)

Owen Hart: Me and Davey Boy are sick and tired of everyone looking to attack us from behind. So from now on we do the attacking. Gangstas, you don't look so tough to me when you're on the receiving end of an ass kicking. Just like we are going to do to you at Caged Heat. In fact we talked to Dario Cueto. That match is going to be... you guessed it... inside a STEEL CAGE! It's time to reap what you two have sown!

Hugo: Caged Heat just got hotter. World Tag Team Titles will be defended inside a Steel Cage, Melissa!

Melissa: That is the first time I have seen someone out Gangstas the Gangstas.

Hugo: Still to come tonight... Sabu vs Curry Man for the SKY Championship.

♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆

Hugo: When Tiger Mask was lost in the UWF draft I wondered what would become of the other members of Tres Tigres. Well they are in line for Title Shot at Caged Heat against the Lucha Bros. We are going to see them now in Tag Team action.

Melissa: I thought it strange for them to get this shot but due to their time as Trios Champions I guess they do have some sway.

Hugo: Well a win here against two veterans would go a long way in legitimizing them.

Los Tigres (Tigre Uno & Bengala) vs El Dandy & Juventud Guerrera

Match starts off fairly even with both teams getting some offense. Juvi catches Bengala with a Plancha. Dandy hits a Tornado DDT on Uno for a two count. Los Tigres come back Uno hitting Juvi with a Meteora from the ring to the outside. Then Bengala puts Dandy away with Springboard Hurracanrana Cradle.

Winners: Los Tigres

CWX: La Super Estrellas De La Lucha Libre #64 (05/31/20) B_6w-r3WYAAkOBrCWX: La Super Estrellas De La Lucha Libre #64 (05/31/20) Campeonato_mundial_crucero_aaa2

♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆

(Camera now goes to set of Chicky Starr's Sport Shop.)

CWX: La Super Estrellas De La Lucha Libre #64 (05/31/20) Chickynota

Starr: Bienvenidos! Welcome to Chicky Starr's Sports Shop. Tonight I have with me, Mistico. Mistico at Caged Heat you have to get inside the cage with the King of the Temple. El Rey De Lucha.

Mistico: And that's the problem. People like you who are buying into this crap. I know Rey. I have known him for years. We were close once but his obsession with Melina and this rhetoric she put in his head consumed him. He lashed out at the ones closest to him. Myself, Mil Mascaras, Fenix. Well for a while I wanted to save him. That's what Mil wanted. But no more. At some point we have to realize that the man we knew is gone. Rey MYsterio died and in his place is a sadistic, demented and troubled human who must be put down like any rabid dog.

Starr: You just called the CWX Universal Champion, a dog.

Mistico: I did, and you know where we put dogs when they aren't behaved? In a cage. That's where you will be El Rey. And when it's over you wont be Universal Champion anymore, in fact you may not be in CWX anymore either.

Starr: I think you had some tequila before coming out here. Chicky understands... when he drinks Tequila he says things too. But your words I know are being heard by our champion and he is going to remember it when the door of the cage is locked.

MIstico: Chicky you're a worm... So you go slither to YOUR Champion and make sure you repeat everything I said here and I'll see him... at Caged Heat.

(Mistico walks off.)

Chicky: Worm he says... We will see who the worm is when El Rey gets you.... that's all for the Sports Shop tonight. Te veo luego.

♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆

(We see a video package for Lucha Underground Cup Tres. It shows a couple of entrants confirmed.

CWX: La Super Estrellas De La Lucha Libre #64 (05/31/20) Bo_dallas__custom__wwe_render_2020__2_by_babuguuscooties_ddw6upy-pre.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOiIsImlzcyI6InVybjphcHA6Iiwib2JqIjpbW3siaGVpZ2h0IjoiPD0xMjAwIiwicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvOTllNzYxYzAtZDk5Mi00MWI4LWEwZTQtMDA2MjYxMjg3OWMyXC9kZHc2dXB5LThkNzAwZmI4LTUwNjUtNDM5Mi05MmZjLTliY2RlODJkZmQ0Yi5wbmciLCJ3aWR0aCI6Ijw9MTIwMCJ9XV0sImF1ZCI6WyJ1cm46c2VydmljZTppbWFnZS5vcGVyYXRpb25zIl19CWX: La Super Estrellas De La Lucha Libre #64 (05/31/20) 653edaacdcb14fe6b8c82e123e84d732CWX: La Super Estrellas De La Lucha Libre #64 (05/31/20) 9k=CWX: La Super Estrellas De La Lucha Libre #64 (05/31/20) 13525507_1327733650588839_605247197_n

Hugo: Sabu has been on quite the roll since winning the SKY Championship.

Melissa: I think for the first time he's really come into his own here. Not trying to conform but just be the wrestler he's been and quite frankly the Temple Rules are perfect for him and I think he now realizes it.

Hugo: Well he is facing one of the most popular men in the Temple in Curry Man. Let's send it one final time to guest announcer, Lais Ribeiro.

CWX: La Super Estrellas De La Lucha Libre #64 (05/31/20) Z59g5gfqv0r41

Main Event: Sabu vs Curry Man - SKY Championship

Both men get nice ovations but Curry Man is becoming a cult Favorite here in The Temple. CM does his usual antics but Sabu is always no-nonsense and isn't in the mood to dance or play to the crowd. He takes the fight to Curry Man hard at the onset which makes the crowd even more on the challenger's side. Sabu takes the fight to the floor slamming Curry Man down into the first row then going in the ring and diving out on him.

They continue to battle with Curry Man turning the tide. He hits a backbreaker then applies a Bow & Arrow. Sabu is able to escape the hold. He then catches Curry Man with Air Sabu. He goes outside and lays CM on a table. He goes back in and climbs the ropes.... Flying Legdrop through the table!!!! Both men are lying in the rubble in pain. But Sabu drags Curry Man back to the ring. He covers but Curry kicks out at 2 which gets a nice response from the crowd. He rallies with a few rights then tries for the Spicy Drop but Sabu fights free, hits a Bulldog and an Arabian Piledriver. 1.. 2.. 3!

Winner & Still Champion: Sabu

CWX: La Super Estrellas De La Lucha Libre #64 (05/31/20) F62d5c1ef2da24509ee6233dbc2a5b3d

(Sabu points to the heavens when out walks King Cuerno. Hugo reminds the audience that Cuerno & Sabu had a violent feud a couple of years ago. Cuerno challenges Sabu to a title match at Caged Heat which Sabu nods yes to.)

Hugo: Looks like we got another match scheduled for Caged Heat as the War is being revisited. Sabu and King Cuerno.

Melissa: Caged Heat is going to be some show.

Hugo: We will put the graphic for the card on the screen but it's time for us to go. For Melissa Santos, I'm Hugo Savinovich... Buenas Noches.

Son of Havoc vs Savio Vega vs Alberto Del Rio
Andrade Almas vs Dante Fox
The Peacekeepers vs The S.A.T.
Double Dragon vs Hot & Spacey
Mercedes Martinez vs Meiko Satomura - La Reina Del Templo Championship
Sabu vs King Cuerno - SKY Championship
Lucha Bros. vs Los Tigres - Tag Team Championship
Thunder Club vs LAX - Trios Championship
The Forsaken vs Sexy AF - Women's Trios Championship (Steel Cage)
Davey Boy Smith & Owen Hart vs The Gangstas - World Tag Team Championship (Steel Cage)
Main Event: El Rey De Lucha vs Mistico - CWX Universal Championship (Steel Cage)

♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆

(We switch to an industrial area at night. Rocsi Diaz is there and up pulls the White Limousine. The rear window pulls down and we see a dark silhouette of a man.)

Diaz: I got questions.

Man: I have answers, Whether or not I want to give them remains to be seen.

Diaz: I've tracked down this lead, Dario's involved in something but not sure its illegal. It makes him a bad guy for sure. So why lead me down this road?

Man: Maybe ask yourself why you are so eager to expose the truth?

Diaz: If the owner of a company is putting hits out on his own wrestlers that should be known to the public and the people he employs. Buy why have me be the one to expose it?

Man: You see if I come out with this information, People will doubt it, citing I have ulterior motives.

Diaz: Do you?

Man: Ahhh Ms Diaz.... Everyone has ulterior motives, even you. Good evening, I trust you have your answers.

Diaz: One more thing.... That incident... with Mil Muertes The delivery guy getting to the ring... you have anything to do with that?

Man: And there's an answer I'm not willing to give.

(The window rolls up and we see the reflection of Rocsi Diaz in the glass. Then the limousine pulls away with Diaz intently watching it leave with a myriad of even more questions now forming in her head.)

FADE TO BLACK
Back to top Go down
https://uwf-fantasywrestling.forumotion.com

CWX: La Super Estrellas De La Lucha Libre #64 (05/31/20)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS :: Non IWA Fantasy Feds :: Caribbean Wrestling Xtreme-
Jump to: