FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan fiction wrestling promotions. Write and book your own wrestling shows.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

CWX: La Super Estrellas De La Lucha Libre #57 (3/09/20)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Supes
Admin
Supes

CWX: La Super Estrellas De La Lucha Libre #57 (3/09/20) Empty
PostSubject: CWX: La Super Estrellas De La Lucha Libre #57 (3/09/20)   CWX: La Super Estrellas De La Lucha Libre #57 (3/09/20) EmptySun May 03, 2020 1:01 pm

Lucha Libre. In the Caribbean its more like a religion than a sport. Its heritage has roots going back to the Aztec Warriors. The spirit of competition and violence. The people have yearned for the warriors to return. Now they have risen once again. We bring you the return of Caribbean Wrestling Xtreme!

CWX: La Super Estrellas De La Lucha Libre #57 (3/09/20) Cwx11

The Opening Theme Music:

Previously on La Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre...

The Forsaken seemed to have targeted Toni Storm & Raquel for some unkown reason.

The winning streak of Chris Candido is over at the hands of Pentagon Dark. But before he could break the arm of Candido, Penta was attacked by Andrade Almas.

Mil Muertes has been granted another shot at Intercontinental Champion, Jon Moxley at Wrestlemania

Savio Vega defeated SKY Champion, Rob Van Dam in a non-title match at Temple of Doom.

Stephen Amell was beaten by Chico De La Selva. Too bad he didn't know that translates to Jungle Boy.

Under orders from Dario Cueto, The Gangstas took out Fenix after he challenged Matanza. Now Fenix is hunting the XWA Tag Champs. He teamed with Son of Havoc at Temple of Doom but The Gangsters retained.

El Rey De Lucha won a war with Mil Mascaras to retain the Universal Championship.

The Colony defeated Thunder Club to win the Trios Championship.

The Poison Clan's attempt to "awaken" Drago failed.

(Show opens in the office of Dario Cueto. Dario looks a bit flustered.)

Dario: Listen to me, please. You need to calm down.

CWX: La Super Estrellas De La Lucha Libre #57 (3/09/20) Hqdefault

Pentagon: No Senor... You... listen to ME! I want that son of a Bitch! In the ring! Now!

Dario: Please... I can't give him to you tonight. He's already booked to face Mistico. But I am so happy that you shut the mouth of Candido that I will do this... I will give you Almas at the UWF Collective Show. However you do have to defend just two days later at Sabado Gigante.

Pentagon: I don't care! Put whoever you want up against me that day. As long as I get my hands on Almas.

Dario: If you insist. You're not on the show tonight. You don't have to be here. Take some advice, Go home and relax. Which will help me relax. Having a pissed off Pentagon Dark running around my Temple brings me stress.

Pentagon: You're right I am pissed, as you say. But you know what I'm not? Afraid... Because Yo Soy Pentagon Dark! Cero Miedo....

♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆

On today's Show...

Alex Gracia vs Spanish Red
Los Maximos vs Double Dragon
Under The Ring: Pedro Morales
Dr X vs Ultimo Ninja
Andrade Almas vs Mistico
Tigre Uno vs Drago vs Serpentico
Sports Shop guest: Mil Muertes
Main Event: Mercedes Martinez vs Sara Del Rey - La Reina Del Templo Championship

(The camera switches to our announce team of Hugo & Melissa.)

CWX: La Super Estrellas De La Lucha Libre #57 (3/09/20) 392e2-1509033694-800CWX: La Super Estrellas De La Lucha Libre #57 (3/09/20) 5262b256d8d31378249ede161ef6667d

Hugo: Hola damas y caballeros! Welcome to  Caribbean Wrestling Xtreme! I'm Hugo Savinovich here with my broadcast partner, Melissa Santos. Melissa, there is so much going on, It's hard to cover it all. But let's start with the big news. Mil Muertes will face Jon Moxley at Wrestlemania. For the Intercontinental Championship.

Melissa: That news was quite a surprise but now you wonder. Can Moxley survive facing the Man of a Thousand deaths 3 times?

Hugo: That is a question he may be asking himself. Also we have new Trios Champions.

Melissa: In one of the biggest upsets ever in CWX. The Colony got by Thunder Club and captured those titles. It was quite a moment. But let's talk about tonight's show.

Hugo: It's a huge one as usual. Headlined by Mercedes Martinez defending the Reina Del Templo Title against Sara Del Rey, Aso we will see Mistico face a man that has people buzzing, Andrade Almas. Also in our Under the Ring segment, the guest will be Pedro Morales. But to get it all started we send it to our Guest Ring announcer, Ojea.

Melissa: What? OJ??? Is he allowed to leave America?

Hugo: Not THAT OJ, Melissa...

CWX: La Super Estrellas De La Lucha Libre #57 (3/09/20) Tumblr_nhd7hf3JS01ryvfd6o1_1280

Alex Gracia vs Spanish Red

Alex is getting a tryout here after the closing of LLC. She moves well in the ring but is still a little green Red works her over with a half Crab for a bit but Gracia turns things around and hits Pink Dreams (619). And gets the victory.

Winner: Alex Gracia

CWX: La Super Estrellas De La Lucha Libre #57 (3/09/20) 0b2b4697e6e573c905db31417ac52d1d1f339a1d

♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆

(Video Package for KENTA. The RSW Champion is now wrestling here in the Temple. We will see his debut next TV Taping. As we see clips of his work in Japan he talks about his excitement to bring his fighting style to a whole new audience.)

CWX: La Super Estrellas De La Lucha Libre #57 (3/09/20) HideoPreMatch-38307607

♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆

(Camera switches to XWA interviewer, Shaul Guerrero.)

CWX: La Super Estrellas De La Lucha Libre #57 (3/09/20) Shaul-Guerrero

Shaul: You know who it is... Yo Gurrrllll Shaul Guerrero. We are here and I can't wait to bring these dudes out. Your brand new,, Trios Champions. The Colony! So Check it out. You guys are supposed to be bugs?

Green Ant: What we are little lady... are Champions. No one took us seriously but we always knew we had what it took to rise to the top. Now Thunder Club, Bullet Club, Mickey Mouse Club, Whatever they are. They are out in Maryland trying to win some damn tournament. But we are here in the Temple and we are ready to take on all comers for these belts.

Shaul: Well, I'm sure we can find you a challenger, wait um Son of Havoc? Do you have something to say?

CWX: La Super Estrellas De La Lucha Libre #57 (3/09/20) F11254b43f375eafaad39830a11f2899

SOH: You guys want a challenge? Why donb't you put those titles on the line next show against the return of... Lionheart.

Fire Ant: I like it! You guys are on!

Shaul: Well that was easy. I should get double pay as a match maker.

Green Ant: Well you could definitely make a match with me.

Shaul: Eww no. Sorry not into bugs. Now move along before I get out my can of Raid. But I do wish you continued success... in the ring that is....

♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆

Los Maximos vs Double Dragon

The DD team consists of Dragon Azteca Jr & Dragon Lee. They compliment each other very well, The Maximos always work well together so this is a fun match with a lot of Double Team stuff. Azteca has Jose in a Boston Crab and Lee comes off the top with a Double Foot stomp to the back. Los Maximos give Lee a Double hip Toss then a pair of Stereo Basement Dropkicks. The match ends when Double Dragon hit Joel with Dragon Ball Z(Vertical Suplex Powerbomb(Lee) & Springboard 360 Senton(Azteca Jr). The get the 3 count.

Winners: Double Dragon

CWX: La Super Estrellas De La Lucha Libre #57 (3/09/20) Double10

Hugo: I think we have a new team to keep an eye on here.

Melissa: These guys look like they have been teaming for years. All the teams in CWX better take notice.

Hugo: Too bad they couldn't make the March Madness Tournament. Still to come later, Mil Muertes will address his match at Wrestlemania.

♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆

(We return to the locker room are under the Temple. Chris Candido is talking.)

Candido: You saw what happened at Temple of Doom. These... these... ungrateful Mexicans. They tried to break my arm! I got lucky. I can't take any chances. I have to show these people how to be great. How to be like America. Land of the free! Home of the Brave. And the place where we don't break people's arms! I'll tell you what's wrong. These people got the Corona virus. It's so obvious. I saw a bunch of them drinking. And you know what beer it was??? CORONA!!! They're all sick, so I need you to protect me out there. Don't let anything like that happen again. You got it???!!

CWX: La Super Estrellas De La Lucha Libre #57 (3/09/20) KSdjh5k

Farmer: Yep...

♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆

CWX: La Super Estrellas De La Lucha Libre #57 (3/09/20) Under_10

Diaz: Welcome back to Under The Ring. Tonight my guest is the former Universal Champion, Pedro Morales. Welcome Pedro.

Morales: Gracias Rocsi.

Diaz: So you were the very first CWX Champion when Carlos Colon opened this company.

Morales: That's right. I won a tournament to gain that accolade.

Diaz: Okay... So then Carlos ran into financial trouble and sold the company to DC Enterprises. Dario Cueto re-opened. Had a new tournament. One in which you were not invited to compete in. After the winner of the tournament was declared you were supposed to hand over that title belt to Konnan. But instead you viciously attacked him and declared you were still Champion.

Morales: You have a good memory... Yes, unfortunately I am guilty of that.

Diaz: So you go on defending that title for over a year before you're finally beaten. You wound up dumping your manager, Chicky Starr. You then wound up forming a Tag Team with the man who took your title, Alberto Del Rio.

Morales: Okay. Is this an episode of This Is Your Life? Are we getting to a question here?

Diaz: Yes, okay... let's ask this. What happened to you? You ran this place. You were feared. Now you're barely on TV or the big shows. You lose more than you win. What has happened that made you lose your edge?

Morales: Well... I'm not the man I was before. I did things. Bad things. It was from greed and from listening to men like Chicky Starr.

Diaz: Yes and I respect that. I applaud it even. But why did making that choice to do things the right way make you seem soft? Did you have to be bad to be any good?

Morales: With all due respect... I'm not soft.

Diaz: Really? Because the old Pedro wouldn't say "With all due respect".  Look, I'm not trying to insult you. I was a Pedro Morales fan. I didn't love when you decided to go with Chicky Starr but I still respected you as a bad man. I'm just wondering if that man is dead?

Morales: Dead?.... No... he's not dead. He's in here and every day I try to keep him from coming out. Because if I don't he might take this left hand.... and smack you into next week. So maybe think of that when asking where the "Bad Man" is.

Diaz: It seems I've struck a nerve. Let's end this here then, Thank you for stopping by.

♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆

Hugo: When Dr X returned to the Temple he was all alone. I think its been a learning curve for him to go it alone. But he's here in singles competition now.

Melissa: Talking to the guys & Gals in the back. Tag Team as opposed to singles wrestling is a big difference. Not just physically but in your mind set.

Hugo: Let's see how he fares tonight.

Dr X vs Ultimo Ninja

Ultimo opens up with a lot strikes on Doc X. He then whips him in the corner and goes for a Cartwheel Back Elbow but X catches him and German Suplexes him right on his head. Sidewalk Slam by Dr X and he goes up to the 2nd rope... Flying Leg Drop connects. He grabs the Ninja and writes the Prescription (Rock Bottom). 1.. 2.. 3!

Winner: Dr X

CWX: La Super Estrellas De La Lucha Libre #57 (3/09/20) Z

Hugo: That new finisher has been bringing dividends for Dr X.

Melissa: Not the highest caliber of opposition, but it is a victory and with each one his confidence grows.

♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆

Hugo: A man that everyone has been talking about is Andrade Almas after his attack on Pentagon Dark at Temple of Doom

Melissa: What they're saying is he must be insane to provoke that guy.

Hugo: Maybe so, But I'm told he will be getting a title match at the Collective show. The week of Wrestlemania.

Andrade Almas w/Zelina Vega vs Mistico  

Almas has been the talk of the town after his vicious attack of Pentagon Drak. But Almas said it was the only way to get back in the spotlight. But instead of Penta he needs to worry about Mistico who is running circles around him.  Mistico sit him on the top rope and goes for a Super Hurracanrana but Almas holds on as Mistico crashes to the mat. We see in the replay that Zelina was holding Andrade's tights to help him not get taken over. Mistico starts to rise just in time to be hit with a Flying Lariat. He then hits CIEN-Sational. And ends it with the DDZ.

Winner: Andrade Almas

CWX: La Super Estrellas De La Lucha Libre #57 (3/09/20) Andrade-and-Zelina-Vega-1944719

(Zelina gets on the mic. Cutting a promo on Pentagon Dark and how that Aztec Title will soon be theirs. They never see Pentagon slide in the ring behind them. They realize someones behind them when they turn Pentagon charges with a Double Clothesline. Vega ducks it and runs out the ring but Adrade gets hit with it. Superkick by Pentagon sends Almas over the rope and crashing to the floor. He now runs behind Zelina out the arena.)

♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆

Tigre Uno vs Drago vs Serpentico

Triple threat action here. Serpentico looks to aid Drago more than fight him. Soon it becomes more of a Handicap Match. Serpentico hits Venomous (Somersault Corkscrew Leg Drop). But doesn't pin him. Drago then hits Dragonfire (Running Twisting Moonsault). 1.. 2.. 3!

Winner: Drago

CWX: La Super Estrellas De La Lucha Libre #57 (3/09/20) 04_drago-2

♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆

(Dario Cueto is in his office when in walks Famous B.)

Dario: I really need to find another security person for that door. What do you want and before you say it, I' famous enough. Hand me one of those cards and I'll have you killed. Ask around, that threat isn't an idle one.

Famous B. Dario! Why it gotta be like that? Look I'm here because my man, Savio Vega beat your SKY Champion at Temple of Doom. At Sabado Gigante we want a title shot.

Dario: I told you before. The SKY Championship is for wrestlers who do a more... how do I put it? Exciting brand of fighting.

Famous B: You mean they're faster which is because they're smaller, lighter... You see that's biased. You are discriminating against Savio Vega because of his size. Are there laws against that in Mexico?

Dario: Actually, No... there's not. So if you please...

Famous B: But I wonder what your sponsors would say if that came to light?

(Dario squints his eyes looking at the smirking Famous B.)

Dario: You know what? Why not? At Sabado Gigante Savio Vega gets his shot.

Famous B: Excellent! I'm glad we could come to an understanding.

Dario: I'm sure you are. Now leave... before I really make you famous....

♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆

(Camera now goes to set of Chicky Starr's Sport Shop.)

CWX: La Super Estrellas De La Lucha Libre #57 (3/09/20) Chickynota

Starr: Bienvenidos! Welcome to Chicky Starr's Sports Shop. I'm Chicky Starr and tonight I have with me...

(The lights grow dim and out walks Mil Muertes. No Stephen Amell. No Thunder Club. Mil takes the mic from Chicky and just stares at him. Chicky gulps and takes off.)

Muertes: Many of you know my story. But for those that don't. When I was a young boy in Mexico City, there was an Earthquake. I was trapped under the rubble for 4 days they told me. Under there in the darkness all I heard was the sound of others trapped as they died around me. Then I heard nothing. I was all alone as I breathed in the final exhales of others.

When I was pulled I found out that my entire family perished. From that day Death was my only companion. I never had friends. Growing up in the streets of Mexico I learned how to defend myself. Then later I learned how to hurt others to get what I want. That life naturally brought me to the Wrestling world. But I had no direction. Most of the time I lost by Disqualification. Then Catrina found me. We weren't friends but she also had a connection with Death. She guided me and gave me a purpose. To conquer this world. A world of violence.

I never really cared about Titles. I had no need for golden belts. I had no need for money. But then I found others who accepted me. They let me be who I am. They were Bullet Club. One day they were watching a show and on it was Jon Moxley. I usually don't pay attention to others fights but he was different. He was violent, he had a look in his eyes. A look of something was dead inside him. I knew that look. I knew it very well. They said he was the Intercontinental Champion. And for the very first time there was a Championship I wanted. Not for the Gold belt, Not for fame or money. I wanted it because I need to best him. Jon Moxley, you are the goal, your head will be my title. At Wrestlemania I am told the World will be watching. What better a time than then to bring the cold embrace of Death and cast it over the UWF....

(Mil drops the mic and walks off. We see Chicky poke his head out from behind the wall.)

Starr: Ehhh.... That is all the time for this week for the Sports Shop. Te veo luego.

♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆

(We see a video package for the Forsaken. They are showing them attacking and beating down others. Then Sullivan speaks. He says the Forsaken follow his direction but for some reason they were the ones who want Toni Storm & Raquel. So he decided to let them have want they want and that is what they will get.

CWX: La Super Estrellas De La Lucha Libre #57 (3/09/20) Kevin-Sullivan-236x300

Hugo: Last show we heard Mercedes talk about the Women's World Championship. She feels slighted by the Championship committee. While I understand her frustration. There's really only one way to change that.

Melissa: And that is to keep dominating in the ring. Well tonight she has a former World Champion gunning for her.

Hugo: That is part of being a Champion and wanting to be a World Champion, You must fight the very best, until there is no one left in your way.  Now let's send it for the last time tonight to our guest announcer, Ojea.

CWX: La Super Estrellas De La Lucha Libre #57 (3/09/20) C5RewcQUMAI40-G

Main Event: Mercedes Martinez vs Sara Del Rey - La Reina Del Templo Championship

These two rivals face off once more. In the early days it was Sara who got the better of Mercedes but this one is different. Angrier, more focused. Now their matches are almost always dead even. Tonight starts out that same way. Both women going hold for hold. Strike for strike. Move for move. But then something new happened. Mercedes brought the action to the outside. She started choking her with cables. Then she grabbed the time keepers bell and rammed it into the back of SDR's neck. She then delivered the Pescadora Buster out on the concrete. Mercedes had a wild look in her eye. She drags the beaten body of Del Rey into the ring. She hits another Pescadora Buster but Sara kicks out barely. Then Mercedes locks in her new submision hold, a Surfboard Dragon Sleeper. Melissa Santos said Martinez has named it Mercedes Bends. Sara has taken too much damage to the neck. She has to tap.

Winner & Still Champion: Mercedes Martinez

CWX: La Super Estrellas De La Lucha Libre #57 (3/09/20) 220px-Mercedes_Martinez_Shine

Hugo: Mercedes with what I would call a dominating victory!

Melissa: This woman feels slighted, Hugo, And there's nothing scarier than a woman scorned. And this new Finishing hold looks brutal. Whoever comes out of Wrestlemania Champion better be on the look out.

Hugo: So much going on, Wrestlemania, Sabado Gigante the night before. The March Madness Tournament. It truly is a great time to be a fan of the UWF.  For Melissa Santos, I'm Hugo Savinovich. Buenas Noches!

♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆

(We are in the catacombs later that night. We see King Cuerno with a gym bag walking in the corridor. He stops.)

Cuerno: Whoever you are, come out.

(From the shadows steps...)

CWX: La Super Estrellas De La Lucha Libre #57 (3/09/20) Lucha_underground___fenix_n__production__sz_design_by_szdesignwrestlingfx_d9mukrc-fullview.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9MTY0MCIsInBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2FhMjljM2ZmLTU0ZDQtNDczNC1hZmFkLWE4MGUwMDU0OGViNlwvZDltdWtyYy1hZDhiYWM1Yi1lMmY2LTRjMGUtOWIzZC01Njg5OTk1NDlkYjgucG5nIiwid2lkdGgiOiI8PTEwMjQifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6aW1hZ2Uub3BlcmF0aW9ucyJdfQ

Cuerno: What do you want, Fenix?

Fenix: You're a Master Hunter. I have a new prey for you. Well for us...

Cuerno: Not much into partnerships, I work best alone.

Fenix: I'm sure. But this Prey isn't just one man but two.

Cuerno: And the prize?

Fenix: The prize? Well how about the CWX Tag Team Championship?

Cuerno: Heh.. Well that would look good in my  trophy case....

FADE TO BLACK
Back to top Go down
https://uwf-fantasywrestling.forumotion.com

CWX: La Super Estrellas De La Lucha Libre #57 (3/09/20)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS :: Non IWA Fantasy Feds :: Caribbean Wrestling Xtreme-
Jump to: