FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan fiction wrestling promotions. Write and book your own wrestling shows.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

CWX: La Super Estrellas De La Lucha Libre #52 (9/26/19)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Supes
Admin
Supes

CWX: La Super Estrellas De La Lucha Libre #52 (9/26/19) Empty
PostSubject: CWX: La Super Estrellas De La Lucha Libre #52 (9/26/19)   CWX: La Super Estrellas De La Lucha Libre #52 (9/26/19) EmptySun May 03, 2020 1:09 am

Lucha Libre. In the Caribbean its more like a religion than a sport. Its heritage has roots going back to the Aztec Warriors. The spirit of competition and violence. The people have yearned for the warriors to return. Now they have risen once again. We bring you the return of Caribbean Wrestling Xtreme!

CWX: La Super Estrellas De La Lucha Libre #52 (9/26/19) Cwx11

The Opening Theme Music:

CWX: La Super Estrellas De La Lucha Libre #52 (9/26/19) Pbucket

Previously on La Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre...

TNT has changed his gimmick to Savio Vega and has aligned himself with Famous B.

Rob Van Dam defeated Andrade Almas to win the SKY Championship.

Matanza Cueto defeated Prince Puma at the Bash, forcing Puma to leave CWX.

Pentagon Dark defeated Tetsuya Naito to win the Aztec Championship.

The Gangsters World Title Match ended in a Disqualification.

Kevin Sullivan revealed his new protoges, Rosemary, Diabolica & Mariposa. Collectively known as the Forsaken.

Jushin "Black Thunder" Liger retained the CWX Universal Championship over Fenix, and sets his sights on the World Junior Heavyweight Title.

(Show opens in the office of Dario Cueto. He is joined by Catrina & Chris Candido.)

Candido: So.... Now that I proved myself at the Great American Bash. I think it's time I start getting some title matches around here.

Catrina: Proved yourself? You beat a mini.

Candido: A mini who almost won your Lucha Underground Cup...

Dario: Be that as it may.... You have not "proven" anything other than you are annoying. And that I already was certain of. Truth is, Social Media is all fired up over you and they want blood, so I will put you up against some real opponents. Tonight in the Main Event its you versus... Sabu...

(Candido's eyes widen with utter shock.)

Candido: Are you serious? That guy is crazy! He doesn't care about his own welfare let alone anyone elses.

Dario: So that will be a good test for such a valiant American such as yourself, no?

Candido: This is ridiculous. This is not a good deal for me. I want to renegotiate.

Dario: Well the other deal is you get the hell out of my Temple.

Candido: .... Alright... Only because true Patriots don't run from a fight.

Catrina: Ohh I suspect you will be running tonight. Now if you please, show yourself out.

(Candido puts on his red Make UWF Great Again hat and saunters out. As Dario grabs his telephone.)

Dario: I truly... dislike that man.... Ahh Mr Regal? Yes... I think It's time to finalze the deal.

♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆

On today's Show...

Green Ant vs Mil Muertes
Miranda Salinas, Spanish Red & La Rosa Negra vs The Forsaken
Aerostar vs Sepentico vs Savio Vega
Sabu vs Chris Candido
Sports Shop guest: Pentagon Dark
Main Event: Rob Van Dam vs Dante Fox - CWX SKY Championship

(The camera switches to our announce team of Hugo & Melissa.)

Hugo: Hola damas y caballeros! Welcome to  Caribbean Wrestling Xtreme! I'm Hugo Savinovich side by side with my broadcast partner, Melissa Santos. Melissa Summer Vacation is over and we are back on the air and what a show we have.

Melissa: Absolutely. Our brand new SKY Champion, Rob Van Dam will be defending that title against former champion, Dante Fox.

Hugo: That's our Main Event but also tonight we get a Triple Threat Match with Sepentico, Aerostar and Famous B's newest clientr, Savio Vega.

Melissa: And we get to see the scary new group Kevin Sullivan debuted at the Bash, The Forsaken.

Hugo: All that plus we will hear from the new Aztec Champion, Pentagon Dark. Now lets send it to our guest ring announcer, Brittanya Ravasi.

CWX: La Super Estrellas De La Lucha Libre #52 (9/26/19) 19_Original

Green Ant vs Mil Muertes w/Stephen Amell

First time we have seen the emerald member of the Colony in solo action. He starts out strong but is caught with a lariat. Mil ghits a Gern Suplex. He fires him into the corner and follows in with a Spear but Green catches him with a kick to the face. Then a Running Bulldog. He goes to the 2nd rope and leaps but is met with the Reaper's Trident. Green struggles up to his feet only to be met with the Deadly Right Hand. He's practically out as Mil hits the Flatliner to end it.

Winner: Mil Muertes

CWX: La Super Estrellas De La Lucha Libre #52 (9/26/19) Dej1iZgUEAAGD5y

(After the match Amell grabs a microphone and announces that Mil Muertes is looking for bigger challenges and one person he has in mind is the Intercontinental Champion, Velveteen Dream.)

♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆

(Video Package for Reklusa. She says She's ready to crawl from her hole and exaxt terror to the Women's division here in CWX.)

CWX: La Super Estrellas De La Lucha Libre #52 (9/26/19) Chelsea-green-black

♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆

(Camera switches to XWA interviewer, Shaul Guerrero.)

CWX: La Super Estrellas De La Lucha Libre #52 (9/26/19) Drhopx_uuaefwwy_1

Shaul: Hey yall... It's yo gurlll, Shaul Guerrero. And with me right now are the CWX Tag Team Champions, THe GAngstas. Boys...

Mustafa: Who you calling boy, little girl?
New Jack: Sorry Shaul but me and my partner aren't in a good mood. You saw what happened in our Tag Team Title Match.

Shaul: Yes.... The referee Disqualified you.

Mustafa: But they aint no DQs in da Temple, ya feel me?

New Jack: Facts.... So how can we get DQed?

Shaul: Well, Don't shoot me, but I was told that World Title Matches do not adhere to the No DQ Temple rules.

New Jack: That's what we were told as well. So... we got a new contract made up. One with some fine print. When we face dem two crackers again, its going to be a No DQ, No Count out Street Fight. I know Piper & Orndorff are tough but there aint no way they beating us at our own game.

Mustafa: Ya Feel me?!

Shaul: I feel your hot ass breath on me. Fall back, man... You heard it here everyone. The Gangstas will get rematch with Temple Rules. I'm out....

Mustafa: She kinda cute...

New Jack: Leave that chick alone bro, Her fam is crazy.

♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆

Miranda Salinas, Spanish Red & La Rosa Negra vs The Forsaken (Rosemary, Diabolica & Mariposa)

This is a complete decimation. Sullivan just glares at the ring silently as his trio one by one beat the hell out of their opponents. Mariposa gives Red the Butterfly Effect (Back-to-back double underhook piledriver). Then rolls her out the ring, Diabolica hits Salinas with Into The Abyss (Twist of Fate), then sends her to the floor. Finally Rosemary gives La Rosa Negra The Red Wedding (F-5). And pins her.

Winners: The Forsaken

CWX: La Super Estrellas De La Lucha Libre #52 (9/26/19) 149521cf277f86e899a533b75075bb6dCWX: La Super Estrellas De La Lucha Libre #52 (9/26/19) 30874946_10213519071465077_863970800_nCWX: La Super Estrellas De La Lucha Libre #52 (9/26/19) Mariposa

(Sullivan walks into the ring as his disciples fall to their knees anf bow heir heads.)

Sullivan: The wrestling world thought they were done with me. They thought their Nightmare was over. But I say when you can live without fear and today is not that day. Today... is the day.... of The Forsaken....

♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆

(We return to the ring where Dario Cueto has a microphone.)

Dario: I have been very anxious to telol everyone about this. CWX along with 4 other companies are now in agreement to face each other in... The War Of The Worlds! It will be along with us. XWA, Progress UK, Progress USA & RSW. Each territory will host a card. On that card The matches will break down into various types. Totaling 9 Matches per show. Every territory will have a team of 6. % men and 1 woman for each show. Everyone competes once and the points will rollover from each show until we get a winner. Each promoter is putting up 200K so the prize to the winner is 1 Million dollars!

The first Show will be held in RSW, Then Progress USA, Here in The Temple, Progress UK & Finally XWA. And I am putting this roster on notice. Do not fail me. Do not cost me winning 1 Million dollars because if you do... There will be consequences....

♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆

Hugo: War of the Worlds! This is very exciting Melissa.

Melissa: Five separate promotions vieing for superiority and Bragging Rights. And for the Promoters a cool Million.

Hugo: Well Dario pretty much warned the locker room about failure. You know he's not bluffing. Up next is some Triple Threat action.

Aerostar vs Sepentico vs Savio Vega w/Famous B

Serpentico looks good early but He gets backdropped over the ropes then Vega nails Aerostar who was coming off the top rope with a Superkick and pins him.

Winner: Savio Vega

CWX: La Super Estrellas De La Lucha Libre #52 (9/26/19) Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSZMDBeMwOC-D36vPAEHXFpkqU91FKhxqc1IKZ_p8hXjUG8362U

(Famous B is all smiles as he hands out his business cards to the Timekeeper as well as some ringside fans.)

Hugo: Famous B has certainly turned around the careeer of Savio Vega.

Melissa: So far.... but I wonder... at what price?

Hugo: Still to come tonight... RVD defends the SKY Championship.

♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆

Hugo: Melissa I know you have seen the Social Media explosion over Chris Candido.

Melissa: People truly HATE this guy.

Hugo: After his victory over Mascarita Sagrada at the Bash its gotten worse. Tonight he is in the ring with the very dangerous Sabu.

Sabu vs Chris Candido  

Candido looks very weary of snarling nephew of the Shiek. As well he should be as Sabu tears into him. He flings him into the corner and hits Air Sabu. After a while Chris rolls out the ring and tries to escape but Sabu is on him. He gets a chair and flings it int the face of Candido. The fans are loving every sceond of this assault. Sabu pulls out a table from under the ring and sets it up. Candido is still on dream street as Sabu lies him on top of it. He slides in the ring and goes up.... Legdrop through the table!!!

Sabu struggles to lift the limp body of Candido. He finally gets him into the ring. Sabu enters but Chris traps him in an inside cradle! 1.. 2.. 3!

Winner: Chris Candido

CWX: La Super Estrellas De La Lucha Libre #52 (9/26/19) 2k0dej02bqmzk7a9db

(After the match Chris runs for the hills like he just stole something.)

Hugo: I can't believe it...

Melissa: He got his butt whooped that entire match! Damn him!

Hugo: Sabu looks furious Candido better keep running.

♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆

(We return to the office of Dario Cueto with Carlos Colon.)

Dario: I have to admit.... I knew Puma would lose. But we lost a huge part of this roster. So what are you doing about it?

Colon: WEll, I'm working on some things but I did bring back a former Champion, Mistico.

Dario: Its good... but not good enough. I need a star here. Find me one. Also What is going on with Liger and The World Junior Championship?

Colon: We got him entered into the Ladder Match at the Hippopotamus. Should he win he will get his shot. And he will most likely win it.

Dario: That's all I need. More power to this damned Bullet Club. He can't win that. We will have him defend his title on our next big Show. Find me a really ough challenger. Let's try to derail this early.

Colon: I have a few ideas. What about you Gift of The Gods? Did you get the Amulet?

Dario: Yes, I did and on our next show we will see who can capture it.

Colon: I will put together a list of entrants for that too. You'll have it in a few minutes.

Dario: See that I do.

♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆

(We see a video package for Fenix. He says he fell recently bt like his namesake he will ride from the Ashese and return to the top.)

CWX: La Super Estrellas De La Lucha Libre #52 (9/26/19) Reyfenixdebutaraarenaexico-9b53d279720af5b974f3476f8cc7c930-600x400

♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆

(Camera now goes to set of Chicky Starr's Sport Shop.)

CWX: La Super Estrellas De La Lucha Libre #52 (9/26/19) Chickynota

Starr: Bienvenidos! Welcome to Chicky Starr's Sports Shop. I'm Chicky Starr and tonight I have with me the Brand new Aztec Champion, Pentagon Dark. Pentagon.... You were once part of the most feared group ever, THe Latino Nightmare. Yet you turned your back on it. Was it all because you wanted personal glory?

Pentagon: I never turned my back. It was Kevin Sullivan who did that. Then all I did... was open my eyes. Sullivan is a manipulator. Well no one does that to me.

Starr: You say that, but I recall you manipulating Dario Cueto into giving you that title match at The Bash.

Pentagon: I learn from others. Knowledge is power.

Starr: When you won this title you defeated the Japanese star, Tetsuya Naito. At the Roberto Clemente Memorial Show you will defend it against him. He's faced you now and has a better idea of what he's in store for. Could this be a bigger help to him or you?

Pentagon: I don't care if he thinks he knows me or not. It will be no different. I will beat him just like last time. Only this time... I will snap his arm when its over. Because..... I am Pentagon Dark! CIERO.....

(Just then pentagon is cracked from behind with a steel chair being wielded by Naito. He begins to wail on him with it. Finally he grabs the microphone and cuts a promo in Spanish.)

Naito: Pentagon....  You tell everyone you have no fear. A man with no fear makes stupid mistakes. You just made one with me. That belt is how I can get to the Universal Championship. So now I have to take it back. I know... Ciero Miedo. No fear. That's good. Because I want you to be calm.... In fact be.... "Tranquillo".

(Naito flips the mic to Starr and walks off.)

Starr: No fear... and Maybe very soon... No title. That's all for the Sports Shop. Te veo luego.

♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆

(We see a video package for the Roberto Clemente Memorial Show.)

Gift of the Gods Battle Royal
The Forsaken vs Lacey Lane, Zatara & Jennifer Blake
Tres Tigres vs Leyandas De Lucha - CWX Trios Championship
Mil Muertes vs Cibernetico
Mercedes Martinez vs Sara Del Rey - Reina Del Templo Championship
The Gangstas vs Pedro Morales & Alberto Del Rio - CWX Tag Team Championship
Main Event: Jushin "Black Thunder" Liger vs King Cuerno

Hugo: Rob Van Dam was victorious at the Bash but now he goes from the hunter to the hunted.

Melissa: And the first one aiming at that target on his back is the former Champion, Dante Fox.

Hugo: I have always been impressed with Fox' athleticism but RVD maybe the best athlete in the game.

Melissa: This one is going to be fun. Now let's see our Guest Ring announcer one last time, Ms Brittanya Ravasi

CWX: La Super Estrellas De La Lucha Libre #52 (9/26/19) Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT_TPUPfqGOrGA9TZfTA9xkuR2Nr-F2E_MaaitnextkRL9dMGwD-A

Main Event: Rob Van Dam vs Dante Fox - CWX SKY Championship

Match starts off with both men being a little more cautious than normal. They make it a Mat style and its fairly even. Then Fox realizes he needs to start taking risks and he does. He gets RVD out to the floor then hits a No-Hands Corkscrew Plancha.  He goes back up to the apron and does an Asai Moonsault. But Rvd Catches him and Powerslams him on the floor. Rob drapes him across the barrier then he hits a Spinning Legdrop across the back of Dante. The Champion sends Fox back in and covers for a 2 count. We see Zelina Vega come out to watch the action.

RVD Goes for the Split-Legged Moonsault but Fox gets his knees up. He lifts him up and delivers a Double Knee Gutcrusher. He has him... FoxCatcher! 1.. 2.. NOOO!!!!! He readie for Dante's nferno but RVD rolls under the ropes to the floor. Fox follows and slams a chair across his back. He then slides the chair in to the ring. He sends Van Dam back in. He sets up the chair center ring then lays Rob's head across it. He goes to the apron for a Springboard Legdrop. But Rob moves and Fox lands hard on the chair. He is holding his lowerback. RVD tosses him the cahir and hits a VanDaminator. Fox is out as RVD climbs up... FIVE STAR FROG SPLASH!!!! 1.. 2.. 3!

(After the match RVD and Fox hake hands as Zelina looks on seemingly unimpressed.)

Winner & Still Champion: Rob Van Dam

CWX: La Super Estrellas De La Lucha Libre #52 (9/26/19) 81kY7%2BfIZUL._SX466_

Hugo: RVD escapes this one, Melissa!

Melissa: That he did, I really thought Dante had him beat.

Hugo: Zelina had herself an up close view of the action, I think it's safe to say Andrade Almas isn't through with Mr Van Dam.

Melissa: I said before he has a target on his back. Lets see how long before someone hits a bullseye.

Hugo: Folks up next is our annual trip to my home, Puerto Rico and the Roberto Clemente Memorial Show. Hope to see you there. For Melissa Santos, I'm Hugo Savinovich. Buenas Noches!

♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆

(We switch to an unknown location where it looks to be in the country side. A town car pulls up and getting out is Carlos Colon & Carlito.)

Carlito: You sure about this Dad? I mean no one has seen this guy in forever.

Colon: Dario said he wanted big. So I'm getting the biggest.

(They walk up to a farmhouse. No one seems around. Then a woman steps out the house.)

Woman: You guys came a long way. For nothing. He's done with that.

Colon: Is he here? We'd like to talk to him anyway.

Woman: He's out back, chopping wood.

(They walk out back as we see a hulking man swing an axe and splitting wood with tremendous ease. They cautiously walk behind him but he speaks before they can.)

Man: I live here now. To be away from people. But here now I have two guests....

Spoiler:

FADE TO BLACK
Back to top Go down
https://uwf-fantasywrestling.forumotion.com
Supes
Admin
Supes

CWX: La Super Estrellas De La Lucha Libre #52 (9/26/19) Empty
PostSubject: Re: CWX: La Super Estrellas De La Lucha Libre #52 (9/26/19)   CWX: La Super Estrellas De La Lucha Libre #52 (9/26/19) EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 9:50 am

At the Hippopotamus Show...

Lillian - This match is a Ladder Match. The winner must climb a ladder to get the contract you see hanging over the ring. He will receive a match against the UWF World Lightweight champion at UWF Glory on Thanksgiving night. And now, here are the participants! From Progress UK weighing 186 pounds, “THE VILLIAN” MARTY SCURLL!!! From All American Wrestling weighing 220 pounds, BRIAN PILLMAN JR.!!! From RWA weighing 201 pounds, HAYABUSA!!! From MWA weighing 165 pounds, CHRIS BEY!!! From APW weighing 220 pounds, GINO HERNANDEZ!!! And from CWX weighing 209 pounds, JUSHIN “THUNDER” LIGER!!!

‘The Villain’ Marty Scurll (Progress UK)
- vs -
Brian Pillman Jr.
- vs -
Hayabusa (RWA)
- vs -
Chris Bey (MWA)
- vs -
Gino Hernandez (APW)
- vs -
Jushin Liger (CWX)

All 6 men face off as the bell rings, then they all bail out and start grabbing ladders .... Hayabusa with the matches first dive as he takes out Pillman Jr. and Bey on the outside .... Scurll and Liger battle on the floor, while Hernandez tries to sneak in and put up a ladder .... he starts to climb but it’s Bey that knocks him down .... Hernandez rakes the eyes and then starts to climb again, but Pillman Jr. climbs the other side .... they both get close to the top, but Liger and Hayabusa also climb and we get a tower of doom spot off the ladder for our first ‘HOLY SHIT’ moment of the match .... Scurll starts tossing everyone until he’s alone in the ring, then sets up another ladder and climbs .... Pillman Jr. stops him and they fight onto the apron, where Scurll hits the apron superkick but then is knocked to the floor by Bey! Bey bridges a ladder between the announce table and the ring, but Scurll stops him and hits the Black Plague (Graduation) off the apron onto the ladder!

In the ring, Liger climbs the ladder but Hernandez is up and stops him .... Hernandez topples Liger and then uses the ladder as a weapon to take out Pillman Jr. and Hayabusa! Hernandez pulls in more ladders, using one to make a bridge between 2 taller ladders .... Everybody makes their way back into the ring and start going at it in a wild scene .... Hernandez takes another ladder and uses it to take out the other 5 guys, then he drills Scurll with a piledriver on the ladder! Hernandez starts to climb the dual ladders in the middle, but Hayabusa climbs the opposite ladder while Liger climbs as well .... Liger and Hernandez battle on top of the ladder, but Liger unleashed a flurry of headbutts that knock both men off the ladder .... Liger falls to the mat but Hernandez crashes down on the bridged ladder! Hayabusa looks down .... PHOENIX SPLASH OFF THE LADDER ONTO HERNANDEZ, WHO IS ON THE LADDER BELOW!!!! HOLY SHIT!!!!

Everyone is down at this point, but Bey is up and climbs .... Pillman Jr. knocks him off and starts to climb instead, but Scurll grabs Pillman Jr. in the chickenwing! Bey nails Scurll with the Chris Kick (spinning back hook kick) to break it up! #20BEYTEEN (rebound cutter) TO BOTH SCURLL & PILLMAN JR.!!!! Bey climbs now and he reaches the top but Liger is there to stop him .... they battle on top of the ladder but Hernandez is somehow up and topples the ladder sending both men over the top rope to the floor! Hernandez is clutching his ribs as he sets the ladder up, Hernandez with the slow climb, but Hayabusa stops him .... Sunset Flip powerbomb off the ladder to Hernandez by Hayabusa!!!! Everyone is down!!!! Bey is back in and sets up a ladder, but Scurll Has his umbrella .... HE DRILLS BEY IN THE BACK WITH IT! Bird of Prey (cradle piledriver dropped into a ddt) takes out Bey! Liger is up .... Just Kidding Superkick! Pillman Jr. grabs Scurll from behind and hits a sleeper suplex! Pillman Jr. climbs now, but Liger is back up and cuts him off with the Shotei that sends Pillman Jr. falling off the ladder all the way to the floor, crashing through a table at ringside!!!! HOLY SHIT x 3!!!! The fans are chanting “THIS IS AWESOME”!!!! Liger climbs but Bey is up and fights him on the ladder .... Bey knocks Liger to the mat, but Hernandez tips the ladder over sending Bey outside the ring, but as he is falling, Bey turns it into a moonsault off the ladder onto Hayabusa, who is on the floor!!!! Hernandez tries to set the ladder up, but Scurll hits the Just Kidding superkick through the ladder! Scurll has the umbrella .... LONG LIVE THE VILLAIN! He drills Hernandez with the umbrella! Liger is back in, but Scurll misses a wild swing with the umbrella .... Liger grabs it from him, but eats the ‘Just kidding’ superkick! Scurll is alone in the ring and he starts to climb, but Pillman Jr. climbs up and fights with Scurll .... Marty unleashes a series of headbutts that sends both men falling to the mat! .... Chris Bey in, goes for the #20Beyteen but Scurll avoids it and he takes out Pillman Jr. with it instead! Scurll grabs Bey and nails the Cross Rhodes on the ladder!!!! HOLY SHIT x 4! Scurll is alone and he slowly starts to climb .... he reaches the top and tries to grab the contract but it is swaying back and forth .... Liger is up the other side and he rocks Scurll with a Shotei! Scurll fires back with a shoot headbutt that almost causes Liger to fall .... Marty reaches up and gets his hands on the contract .... GREEN MIST TO THE EYES OF SCURLL!!!! Liger shoves the blinded Villain off the ladder, sending him crashing to the mat! Liger is all alone and he reaches up and pulls down the contract!!!! Liger is the winner!!!!

winner- Jushin Liger
Match time- 29:13

Liger stands in the middle of the ring and holds up the contract while staring down Balor at ringside .... Balor slides in then holds up the Junior title as he and Liger get nose to nose .... SCURLL BLINDSIDES BALOR AND KNOCKS HIM INTO LIGER! Scurll grabs Balor and throws him shoulder-first into the ringpost! Liger is back up and he’s pissed but Scurll holds his hands up and plays innocent, then kicks him right between the legs!!!! Scurll turns his attention back to Balor, who is clutching his shoulder and being checked on by the ref .... Scurll viciously attacks the shoulder of Balor and locks on the Chickenwing!!!! Scurll cranks away as the ref tries to break it up, but Scurll won’t let go! They finally pull Scurll off, but he pushes past them and locks the hold on Balor again!!!! Eventually Scurll releases the hold, standing over a fallen Finn Balor as security tries to usher him out .... In the meantime, Liger is the winner of the match and will face Balor at GLORY on Thanksgiving Night
Back to top Go down
https://uwf-fantasywrestling.forumotion.com

CWX: La Super Estrellas De La Lucha Libre #52 (9/26/19)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS :: Non IWA Fantasy Feds :: Caribbean Wrestling Xtreme-
Jump to: