FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan fiction wrestling promotions. Write and book your own wrestling shows.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

CWX: La Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #50 (6/03/19)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Supes
Admin
Supes

CWX: La Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #50 (6/03/19) Empty
PostSubject: CWX: La Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #50 (6/03/19)   CWX: La Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #50 (6/03/19) EmptySun May 03, 2020 12:03 am

Lucha Libre. In the Caribbean its more like a religion than a sport. Its heritage has roots going back to the Aztec Warriors. The spirit of competition and violence. The people have yearned for the warriors to return. Now they have risen once again. We bring you the return of Caribbean Wrestling Xtreme!

CWX: La Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #50 (6/03/19) Cwx11

The Opening Theme Music:

CWX: La Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #50 (6/03/19) Pbucket

Previously on La Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre...

Mercedes Martinez defeated Sarah Stock to become the La Reina Del Templo Champion

King Cuerno & El Rey De Lucha continue their war. After wrestling to a draw at Aniversario.

Pentagon Dark defeated Drago and snapped the arm of Kevin Sullivan with help from Dr X and essentially destroyed the Latino Nightmare.

Matanza Cueto attacked Prince Puma and caused him to lose Aztec Warfare to the winner, Tetsuya Naito.

Curry Man won the Lucha Underground Cup Dos but Bullet Club attacked him with the Hood who was revealed to be Stephen Amell.

A while ago, Dario Cueto made a deal with the Gangstas to "Take out" certain people on the roster for his own reasons that he didn't want public. But they in turn have blackmailed themselves into the Tag Team titles and even a spot on the Wrestlemania card.

Hayabusa was attacked by Bullet Club. Fenix made the save but there was a misunderstanding and Hayabusa wound up injuring the neck of Fenix before his Title defense at Aniversario.

Leader of Bullet Club Mexico AKA Thunder Club, Jushin "Black Thunder" Liger defeated the injured Fenix for the Universal Championship.

(Show opens in the office of Dario Cueto.)

Dario: Ahhh Catrina, mi hermana. Tonight is our 50th show! This needs to be special.

Catrina: It will be. We have not 1 but 2 World Title shots here tonight. Including the World Heavyweight Champion against our brother, Matanza Cueto.

Dario: Yes! I can't wait to hoist that belt up in the ring. But...There's a 2nd? Who?

Catrina: The newly crowned Tag Team Champions, Piper & Orndorff will defend against the Gangstas.

Dario: What???!!! Absolutely not! Did you tell the Gangstas this yet?

Catrina: Well not yet but I told them to come to the office. Wait... Why not? What is it with you and them? First you say you will not let them represent us at Wrestlemania then at the last second you change your mind. Now they got National exposure a World title shot was going to come.

Dario: I have my reasons. I won't let them rob their way to World titles like they did our belts.

(There's a knock at the door and in walk the Gangstas.)

New Jack: Yo... What's up? You wanted to tell us something.

Catrina: Yes and its about our special 50th TV Show. You guys will be on it....

Dario: Yes... defending your tag team titles. Against... TMDK!

Mustafah: Hnnn I thought you hated then Bullet Club boys....

Dario: I do, which is why I want you two to beat them down on such a big stage for us.

New Jack: What about Caged Heat? We want those Big Show checks too.

Catrina: You're getting greedy but yes you will defend that night against Rob Van Dam & Sabu.

New Jack: I-Ight. We got you. You set em up. We do the rest.

(The Gangstas exit.)

Catrina: So what do we do about the World title match?

Dario: I'll think of something. Find Carlos, tell him we need Challengers suggestions.

Catrina: Fine. But you need to keep your emotions out of this. Whatever your problem with the Gangstas is it's interfering with business.

(Catrina leaves.)

Dario: Si hermana... you're right. Something has to be done.....

♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆

On today's Show...

The Colony vs El Mariachi Loco, The Cuban Assassin & Ultimo Ninja
The Gangstas vs TMDK - CWX Tag Team Championship
King Cuerno & Carlito vs El Rey De Lucha & Tetsuya Naito
Mercedes Martinez vs Lacey Lane - La Reina Del Templo Championship
"Rowdy" Roddy Piper & "Mr Wonderful" Paul Orndorff defend the World Tag Team Championship
Sports Shop guest: Bullet Club Mexico
Main Event: "Magnum" Adam Cole vs Matanza Cueto - World Heavyweight Championship

(The camera switches to our announce team of Hugo & Melissa.)

Hugo: Hola damas y caballeros! Welcome to  Caribbean Wrestling Xtreme! I'm Hugo Savinovich here with Melissa Santos. Melissa this is CWX' 50th show!

Melissa: So amazing! I wasn't here from the start but I hope to be here for the next 50!

Hugo: Tonight is a special 2 hour show and with us fresh off the heels of Aniversario. The landscape here has changed and the landscape of the entire UWF can as well after tonight.

Melissa: We have 2 World Championship matches plus 2 CWX Titles will be defended! And later we will hear from the new CWX Universal Champion, Jushin "Black Thunder" Liger.

Hugo: This is truly going to be a wild one. Now let's send it to our special guest announcer, Shakira!

CWX: La Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #50 (6/03/19) 86d0163a86ceb6d4139611e1990a7a4c

The Colony vs El Mariachi Loco, The Cuban Assassin & Ultimo Ninja

The Colony are definite crowds faves despite their limited success so far but tonight they get a nice win over the makeshift opponents. Colony do a lot of double and triple team moves. Then Soldier Ant hits the Saluting Headbutt from the top rope on Ninja and gets the 3 count.

Winners: The Colony

CWX: La Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #50 (6/03/19) Colony

♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆

(Video Package for Serpentico. He says he was trained by the Poison Clan and he is here to find others that have similar roots.)

CWX: La Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #50 (6/03/19) 60071969_651389961955092_320552401350252066_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-atl3-1.cdninstagram

♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆

(Camera switches to XWA interviewer, Shaul Guerrero.)

CWX: La Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #50 (6/03/19) Drhopx_uuaefwwy_1

Shaul: Heya! It's yo girl, Shaul. Tonight I have with me the CWX SKY Champion, Andrade "CIEN" Almas along with Zelina Vega. Look I know you always keep it "Cien" So at Aniversario you were not able to wrest the World Junior Heavyweight crown from Hayabusa. What's next for you?

Almas: You know what Shaul... I do keep it "Cien" That's how I'm livin'. Hayabusa was lucky. But if you saw that match you know I was the better man that night.

Vega: Damn right...

Almas: You ask what;s next. Look at me. I'm still the SKY Champion and in no way am I done with Hayabusa and his sneaky manager Tojo.

Shaul: Some say it was Zelina that instigated him getting involved. Your reaction to those claims?

Vega: My reaction is not fit language for this show...

Almas: Exactly. Its Bull! Yamamoto has been saving that guy's belt for ever. Next time I get my shot I'm going to take him out first. Then Hayabusa will have no one to save him. Until then I will just continue to defend this title. like I always have.

Shaul: Glad to hear you say that because I have been told that at Caged Heat you will be defending that title against ACH.

Almas: Are you serious? He just got back and he gets a title shot? I had to wait forever to get mine!

Shaul: Well, take that up with management but the matched is signed. Good Luck. Back to the ring.

♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆

The Gangstas vs TMDK (Shane Thorne & Nick Miller) - CWX Tag Team Championship

TMDK are in the ring when Natural Born Killahs starts to blare and out come the champions with a trash can of weapons. Miller & Thorne were prepared and hit a pair of suicide dives out on to them. Thorne pulls from the can a hockey stick and proceeds to wail on Mustafah. Miller has a wire hanger around the neck of New Jack. The brawl continues and the Gangstas get their licks in. Mustafah is using a night stick on Miller. New Jack has busted Thorne open with a Cheese grater.

Miller catches New Jack with a 1 knee codebreaker and covers but Mustafah makes the save. Mustafah Powerslams Miller for a near fall. Thorne gives Mustafah an Unprettier, but is blasted over the head with a guitar. Nick Miller Germans NJ on his head. he grabs a chair but is hit with a running boot from Mustafah. New Jack grabs the chair, goes up top and nails the Drive By as Mustafah keeps Thorne back. 1.. 2.. 3!

Winners: The Gangstas

CWX: La Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #50 (6/03/19) Gangstas

♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆

(We return to somewhere in the catacombs where Sullivan used to hold his ceremonies with his Nightmare. Pentagon is there alone. He begins smashing the altar and destroying the area. In walks Carlos Colon. They are speaking in Spanish but we are shown English subtitles.)

Colon: So... It's really over...

Pentagon: I feel no joy. I did not do this for that. I did this to put an end to this madness. I had no choice.

Colon: Right... And it didn't feel good when Sullivan's arm snapped...

(Pentagon Dark smirks.)

Pentagon: Well maybe a little joy...

Colon: What now? Dr X is back. Will you join forces?

Pentagon: No. That chapter for me is ended. I bear no ill will towards him but we must each walk our own paths now. As for me. That path is not yet clear but life is funny. I'm sure destiny is just around the corner. Whatever that destiny is.

Colon: That uncertainty. It doesn't frighten you?

Pentagon: Frighten me??? Haven't you learned yet Carlos. I am Pentagon Dark... "CERO MIEDO"

Colon: I didn't forget. I just like hearing you say it...

(Carlos and Pentagon begin to leave the former altar room when Pentagon stops by the one lit candle left and blows it out.)

♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆

Hugo: Big time Tag Match here, Melissa.

Melissa: Four men who have a lot of disdain for each other. In fact at our next big show Caged Heat. El Rey De Lucha will face King Cuerno inside a Steel Cage. And of course the other two men in this match have had their issues.

Hugo: That's right Carlitio and the newly crowned Aztec Champion, Tetsuya Naito also have a date at Caged Heat for the title.

King Cuerno & Carlito vs El Rey De Lucha & Tetsuya Naito w/Melina

It starts off like a normal tag match but one Cuerno and El Rey get into it. They just go off on their own. Brawling into the concession area. In the ring Naito is in control. he gives Carlito Gloria then goes for the Destino but Carlito escapes and hits a Backstabber out of nowhere! 1.. 2.. 3!

Winners: King Cuerno & Carlito

CWX: La Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #50 (6/03/19) 33ven4o

Hugo: The Aztec Champion just got pinned!

Melissa: It looked like Naito had that one in the bag. What a shocker!

Hugo: Could we see this at Caged Heat? We could have a brand new Aztec Champion!

(Meanwhile El Rey and Cuerno are still fighting. Oblivious that the match is over. Eventually officials have to come break it up.)

♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆

Hugo: Aniversario saw a new La Reina crowned.

Melissa: It was an incredible match. And to her credit Mercedes did it without the help of the rest of Las Sicarias.

Hugo: That she did but now the target is on her back. Up first the rookie, Lacey Lane.

Mercedes Martinez vs Lacey Lane - La Reina Del Templo Championship  

Mercedes comes out cockier than ever. Strutting around ringside with her title belt but Lacey has issues with Las Sicarias and is going for broke as she hits a Corkscrew Plancha on Mercedes. She slams the champ's head into the ring apron. Then delivers a Hurracanrana out on the floor. She returns to ring amid cheers from the Believers. Martinez wearily gets to the apron. Lane looks to suplex her in but Martinez gives her a necksnap across the top rope.

Now the Champion takes control a while. She hits the Running boot and covers for a two. Count. She goes for the Pescadora Buster but Lacey slips fee and counters into Stay In Your Lane (Crucifix Driver) 1.. 2.. NOOO!!! Lacey goes up and goes for a Thesz Press from the top but Mercedes counters into a Falling Powerbomb. Then she grabs her and hits the Pescadora Buster. 1.. 2.. 3!

Winner: Mercedes Martinez

CWX: La Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #50 (6/03/19) 45507500_124543461763124_8056939339495909663_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-ber1-1.cdninstagram.com&se=8&ig_cache_key=MTkxOTkzNTU2MzA0Nzg5NTQ3Nw%3D%3D

(Mercedes is incensed at Lacey's perseverance and keeps punching her. Then she sets up for another running boot but someone jumps in the ring and gets in between them.)

CWX: La Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #50 (6/03/19) Jennifer-Blake-15-480x720

(It's Jennifer Blake! Jennifer Blake is back in the Temple! Mercedes scowls and backs away. You can see her yelling that Blake needs mind her own business. Jennifer just stares at her then helps Lacey up.)

Hugo: Melissa, we have not seen Jennifer Blake in a year!

Melissa: Well she's here tonight and she seems to already gotten in the cross hairs of our Champion.

Hugo: If I know Jennifer. Ruffling feathers is what she does best. But Mercedes is a dangerous woman. Maybe not someone you want to rile up. Still to come tonight TWO World Title Matches. Keep it where it is.

♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆

(We return to the office of Dario Cueto.)

Dario: So... let me get this straight. You want to wrestle.... here...

(Camera turns to reveal.)

CWX: La Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #50 (6/03/19) Chriscandido

Candido: Damn skippy

Dario: Why on Earth would I ever allow that? You have bashed my people constantly as well as other races and now you want to work here of all places?

Candido: So what you're saying is... And correct me if I'm wrong... You don't want me to wrestle here because I have heat? Really?

Dario: Now that you put it that way.... These people would pay a lot of money to see one of their own kick your ass. No disrespect to you of course.

Candido: None taken. But you want to build it. I think next show you get me out here and remind these people why they hate America.

Dario: It's not America... Just you... but yes another good idea. Okay Christopher. Welcome to the Temple... Hope you survive the experience.

♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆

"Rowdy" Roddy Piper & "Mr Wonderful" Paul Orndorff vs ???? - UWF World Tag Team Championship

We patiently wait and out walk Alberto Del Rio & Pedro Morales to huge pop. Piper & Orndorff are beaming with confidence after finally capturing these titles but this is not a team they were expecting. The match plays in standard fashion. The No DQ rules do not normally apply for World title matches here. And that isn't Alberto & Pedro's style. Orndorff gets the upper hand on Del Rio and executes a textbook hanging suplex. He and Piper are making quick tags keeping ADR down in their corner. Morales is clapping his hands trying to get his partner to rally.

The Champs hit a double Clothesline on Del Rio. Then Piper tells Paul to set up for the Piledriver. Piper goes to the 2nd rope for the Spike variety but Del Rio backdrops Orndorff. Piper leaps at Del Rio but he clotheslines him out the air. ADR is on his knees crawling to his corner. Orndorff goes to grab him but he dives and makes the hot tag.

Morales is in and is unloading Left uppercuts on both men. They are being rocked by these haymakers. Pedro grabs them both and knocks their heads together. He gives Orndorff a Backbreaker then locks in the Boston Crab. Paul is raising his hand to tap. When Piper pokes him in the eye. Del Rio runs in and tackles Piper. The Referee is distracted and doesn't see Orndorff kick Pedro low. Then he gives him the Piledriver and with ADR and Piper brawling on the outside the referee counts to 3.

Winners: "Rowdy" Roddy Piper & Paul Orndorff

CWX: La Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #50 (6/03/19) ShowyAnchoredBoto-max-1mb

(We see a video package for the "Brazilian Bombshell" Raquel. It shows her training Muay Thai. She says when people see her all they see is her beauty but she's not just another pretty Diva. She's a fighter and she's going to show that to everyone in CWX.)

CWX: La Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #50 (6/03/19) AvU5WDp

♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆

(Camera now goes to set of Chicky Starr's Sport Shop.)

CWX: La Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #50 (6/03/19) Chickynota

Starr: Bienvenidos! Welcome to Chicky Starr's Sports Shop. I'm Chicky Starr and tonight I have a very special treat for you. Please welcome the new Universal Champion, Jushin Liger , Mil Muertes & Stephen Amell, The Bullet Club.

CWX: La Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #50 (6/03/19) Ad84784b6df5371d900120a51babd45f

Starr: Before we begin may I give congratulations on winning the Universal Championship. Its a pleasure to see a champion so fitting.

Amell: We thank you Chicky. Mil doesn't really speak much and Black Thunder speaks Japanese. So that leaves it to me to talk to you.

Starr: Well that is a good thing because I wanted to talk to you about your decision to wrestle in the Lucha Underground Cup as The Hood and then joining Bullet Club. Was this a plan all along?

Amell: Of course it was! You think Thunder Club doesn't know who they want in their group? It doesn't matter who won. It was always my spot.

Starr: Chicky understands this. I always plan ahead too. So what does this mean for your acting career?

Amell: I'm still acting bt that's not all I am. I can do it all and to prove that I'm going dominate here with Bullet Club as well.

(Out walks Curry Man, Mil Mascaras & Fenix)

Fenix: The three of you are standing there like you are so smart. So proud but you're nothing. Liger you only won because of what happened between me and Hayabusa. And I will take that up with him very soon. But at Caged Heat we all noticed Bullet Club was not present. So we went to Catrina. In the Main Event you three will face us three.

Amell: That's fine with us! We don't sweat you! We're Bullet Club we'll fight you anywhere anyway you want!

Fenix: Good to hear you say that. Because we are fighting... Inside a STEEL CAGE!!!!

(Crowd pops as Amell and the rest of Bullet Club look upset)

Starr: Well Stephen... I don't think you can use your Bow and Arrow in there. Good Luck!  That's all for the Sports Shop. Te veo luego.

♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆

(We see a video package for Caged Heat. With these matches announced.)

Dragon Azteca Jr vs Juventud Guerrera
The Colony vs The S.A.T.
Las Sicarias vs Lacey Lane, Sara Del Rey & Jennifer Blake
Andrade "CIEN" Almas vs ACH - CWX SKY Championship
Pentagon Dark vs Texano
Tres Tigres vs LAX - CWX Trios Championship
Tetsuya Naito vs Carlito - Aztec Championship
The Gangstas vs RVD & Sabu - CWX Tag Team Championship
El Rey De Lucha vs King Cuerno - Steel Cage Match
Main Event: Bullet Club vs Fenix, Mil Mascaras & Curry Man - Steel Cage Match

Hugo: This has been an incredible show and now we have our Main Event. I believe this is the first time we have had a World Heavyweight Championship Match on TV.

Melissa: When better than our 50th episode! "Magnum" Adam Cole has had an amazing run as Champion, but now... He must face the Monster, Matanza.

Hugo: I'm not sure how anyone can prepare for this Beast. But if anyone can I'm sure Bullet Club will. Now let's send it back to our very special ring announcer, Shakira.

CWX: La Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #50 (6/03/19) 2e6e3cd1afb2bc0254a496fee8214264

Main Event: "Magnum" Adam Cole w/Lauren vs Matanza Cueto w/Dario Cueto- World Heavyweight Championship

TMDK accompany the Heavyweight Champion, Cole looks confident despite the incredible task set in front of him. Dario grabs the microphone and asks if Cole would be willing to fight this match under Temple Rules. No countouts or Disqualifications. Cole talks it over with Lauren and TMDK then he agrees to the stipulation. Dario says good. The bell rings and TMDK attack Matanza.

They are stomping away at him as Cole leans against the ropes and smiles. They give him the Tank Buster (Diving DDT (Haste) and over the shoulder facebuster (Nicholls) combination). Cole runs over and covers him. 1.. 2.. NO! TMDK move back in and deliver Thunder Valley (Double Press Powerslam). Cole again covers... Kick out by Matanza!. Now They look to give him a Double clothesline but he breaks through it and gives them a double Lariat instead. He grabs Nick and gives him a Pop-Up Powerbomb. Then he grabs Shane and executes Monster's Ball (Triple rolling gutwrench). He stays on Thorne and delivers Wrath of the Gods. Miller is staggering up. He is goozled and Matanza Chokeslams him over the top rope to the floor!

Matanza roars. he turns and is met with a Corona Kick from Cole. He grabs him... Florida Key! 1.. 2.. NOOOO!!!! Cole is wide eyed with surprise. Lauren looks like she might faint. Cole tries to land some punches but Matanza delivers a Belly to Belly that sends Cole to the floor. Matanza follows and whips him into the steel railing. Dario is yelling at Matanza to destroy him. He headbutts Cole then German suplexes him on the floor. He rolls Cole back in and follows. He covers for two. Matanza hits the ropes... Running European Uppercut. He covers again for a near fall. He grabs Cole and signals for the Wrath of the Gods but Magnum escapes and nails a Superkick. Then another one.... Colelateral! 1.. 2.. No! Cole scales the ropes for Panama Sunrise. Matanza catches him... Fallaway Powerslam 1.. 2.. NOOOO!!!!

Dario thought that was it. He calls for the Wrath of the Gods. Matanza nods. He scoops him up but in runs....

Spoiler:

Superman Punch connects and Matanza drops Cole. Step-up Enzuguiri. Matanza is staggered. He hoists him up... Copter Bomb! He stays on him but Dario jumps on the apron... and Puma blasts him with a Superman Punch as well! Dario is down. He grabs Matanza.... Vertigo ( Spinning Michinoku Driver II). He goes up... 630 senton connects. The referee has already given Puma yellow card and is threatening a 2nd one. He leaves as Cole is finally back up. He is a bit wobbly but grabs Matanza... The Last Shot! 1.. 2.. 3!

Winner & Still Champion: Magnum Adam Cole

CWX: La Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #50 (6/03/19) Adam-cole-nxt-3-21-696x392

Hugo: Melissa... I would not want to be Prince Puma right now.

Melissa: Look, I get it.... I really do. That was a receipt that Matanza and Dario had coming but... You have to realize...  The Cuetos will be coming... for blood.

Hugo: Ohh boy Dario has the microphone.

Dario: Puma... you little shit... I should fire you right now! But that would be too easy.... No senor.... I have another punishment for you. Because at Caged Heat you are going to learn what happens when you cross the Cueto family. I just added another match. You vs my brother Matanza. In a Steel Cage! Prepare to have the last match of your career. Because Matanza is going to Sacrifice you... to the Gods!

CWX: La Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #50 (6/03/19) Dario-cueto-lucha-underground

Hugo: We now have a 3rd Cage match for Caged Heat, Melissa and this one may be the most violent.

Melissa: Three Cage matches on one show?! Has this ever been done before?

Hugo: Not to my memory. But it's going to happen now. Fans this show is definitely going to sell out. Get your tickets Now! For Melissa Santos, I'm Hugo Savinovich. Buenas Noches!

Melissa: CAGED HEAT!

♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆

(We switch to an unknown location. We see Kevin Sullivan with his arm in a sling. He lights a few candles and we see a new altar room has been erected elsewhere)

Sullivan: The Latino Nightmare are no more. Like everything in this world all things must come to an end. But this World is dark and full of terrors.

CWX: La Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #50 (6/03/19) 19860205_ksull_innt--55ac356eaa453f32b8a1ceb6482047fc

Sullivan: It's time to unleash a new one.....

FADE TO BLACK
Back to top Go down
https://uwf-fantasywrestling.forumotion.com

CWX: La Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #50 (6/03/19)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS :: Non IWA Fantasy Feds :: Caribbean Wrestling Xtreme-
Jump to: